>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Soundtrack DL
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/20kshdRC

Did the die

Other urls found in this thread:

thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Aquatic_Depths
pastebin.com/u/Terranon
youtube.com/watch?v=BGOoiSzloRo
youtube.com/watch?v=1BhRLs1uZQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oof

I like Terraria

you had ONE JOB and you FAILED

>web

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

SERB WHEN?

huh apparently the aquatic depths are too big for small world oceans

wtf is the purple

a wormhole

bump

What?

what do you not understand?

>aquatic depths

you never played thorium or what?
thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Aquatic_Depths

bump

Occasional reminder that NPCs are dumb pieces of shit that don't deserve real houses.

Schnitzel

Smalahove

terraria is just about beating bosses, why does this exist. its not like minecraft where you can still have fun after you end the game

crimson, you advance a lot faster with it

No doing the die

Soon™

I agree, somewhat. New game+ server coming Soon™

Why can't I get a fucking Lucky Coin
I got 2 Coin Guns, like 150 Cutlasses, 7 Discount Cards, 9 Gold Rings, countless numbers of gold furniture, 5 Pirate Staffs.

What the fuck. And when I tried to make a trade the guy changed his mind and tried to grief my settlement.

Just spawn it in. Also, never bother trying to trade with random people on the terraria forums or steam community. 99 times in 100 they'll be children, and they're all about as trustworthy and stable as the one you encountered

I could but I'd feel cheap doing it, even if I should statistically have it by now.

I figured the guy was young by the way he typed, but I also figured he didn't have any ill intentions. The most he did was smash 4 blocks and take the first powerful weapon he could (which I had spare of), before I exited to the menu.

I might just set up a Flying Dutchman farm and leave the computer running overnight.

Toss an item of equal or greater rarity into lava before spawning it in, then
>I also figured he didn't have any ill intentions
Chances are he didn't when he first joined, but most kids have the attention span of a goldfish and the latent destructive urges of a psychopath. If they can grief, they will grief as soon as they realize the option is available

bump

Waifu Religion

Are there any relatively up to date or active mods that turn Terraria into scifi instead of fantasy? Even just a reskin would be fine. No I dont mean Starbound fuck off.

Oh god can someone please tell me how to turn down mod music

Why does anyone care about the giantess elementals? They all look almost exactly the same. Hell, a pair of them really are exactly the same, the one that spawns two of itself. I just don't see the appeal in these faceless, featureless, personality-less, cloudy beings that all look identical

From my point of view, it's like looking at a pile of five blow-up dolls that don't even have faces drawn on them and saying one of them is your waifu

They also look like SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

True

>Spend 30 years trying to kill Slime God
>Realize I don't like this game
T-thanks, Calamity...

>Realize I don't like Calamity
FTFY

I wouldn't like Terraria either if I would have tainted it with calamity

I played for about 5 hours and I'm just past EoW and I have to say that WeaponOut's fists are awesome.
Such cool anf dynamic gameplay.
Good night, everyone.
Don't let the thread die

I know just the thing to never let the thread die again!
HORSECOCK

Stream when

The only way to enjoy Calamity is by installing Battle Rods and going for a pure fisherman run.

Uhm I did stream

Link?

Please refrain from shilling Streams and Youtube channels of people who post in this general. It's an anonymous board, having an identity like that will result in /tesg/ quality posters

horsecock
Problem is, unlike with Skyrim, you can't really make a waifu in Terraria. Besides that, who in all fuck would waifu something that is effectively 24 pixels high?

>not fucking your waifu even if she's 24 pixels high
For shame. How can you say you love her, etc, etc.

How can you say you love your waifu if you don't eat her poop?
If we were talking about Starbound, that's an entirely different can of worms. Thank fucking God Terraria's modding was and is so splintered that no gay shit ever developed outside of a pony and homosuck mod.

>Problem is, unlike with Skyrim, you can't really make a waifu in Terraria
The waifufaggotry isn't the problem, the problem is that they're avatarfagging, so they have an identity. Every post they make, people get to know that person more and more. They're no longer anonymous.

I don't know how to put my thoughts into words. It's almost 7am and i have been up all night.
It's not like i can stop them/you, it's just my 2 cents. I just don't want this general to turn into absolute shit like /tesg/ is, i'd rather we die with some dignity.
Yes, posting here is srs biz

There's no point to avatarfagging without waifufaggotry, and this general isn't active enough to do it for attention. Unless you are seriously autistic.

post your f-list profiles

The thirst is real

not gonna lie

>There's no point to avatarfagging without waifufaggotry
You'd be surprised. People avatarfag with all kinds of shit. Like if i posted nothing but Richard Hammon reaction pics with every post i make..
Yes, i've seen that happen.
>this general isn't active enough to do it for attention
Probably not, but all it takes is one. One poster/shill who drives off others by being annoying or whatever, resulting in fewer posters, resulting in deader threads.
Slippery slopes, man. Just look at the Witcher general and the Triss autist..

I is always capitalized and ellipses is spelled with three periods, not two.

just look at terraria general and the horsecock poster
maybe I could contribute to the thread by pulling him away to ERP for awhile. it would be a win-win for everyone

ellipses are *

The singular and plural form of ellipses is the same, so both can be used.
her*

if you were using its singular form, in which case the word is would've been correct, using the word ellipsis instead of ellipses would've been the proper choice. conversely, since you elected to use ellipses, plural, the word are was the correct choice
L O N D O N
f-list when

coze

_____cock

will I be taking it or giving it?

I mean, what do you feel like doing with the _____ cock? Pet it? Dress it up? Give or take?

petting and taking sounds good

Then pet it, you big homo.

F - L I S T
-
L
I
S
T
Or another site, messenger, etc. of your choice

Rolling. Maybe I'll even build the damn thing for once

You know it already, you homo man.

I truly have no idea who you are on f-list, discord, or wherever you're referring to

Then you should know it through my pastebin, you double homo.
pastebin.com/u/Terranon

Y-... You want to ERP over pastebin private messages? I mean, I don't see any contact details there

Pastebin ought to make it more visible. Because it isn't.

Time to bookmark and never message you

At least approach me with a completely inappropriate character with a "Hi Miss".

He doesn't deserve that, you know. I found him very useful on my first playthrough.

Look two threads prior to this one.
Someone posted the link there.

Actually I started streaming as the result of the demand in this general.
I was hesitant at first as I never streamed before but they convinced me to do it. (Even now someone demands a stream).
To be honest, I feel nervous when being watched so I could as well play without streaming. I don't plan on having a big streaming career nor do I intend to avatarfag.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BGOoiSzloRo
It's like I'm watching DSP.

The name field exists to show off how much of a homosexual you are.

am I doing it right?

You need to write a name, then # and a sequence of characters for maximum effectiveness.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BhRLs1uZQA