/palg/ - Paladins General

dead game edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB65)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?67154-Open-Beta-65-PC-Patch-Notes-January-4th-2018

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Reveal Trailer (Moji):
youtube.com/watch?v=Z20SZAvW6EU

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread

>lore shit
pastebin.com/rf7f5sQY
youtube.com/watch?v=TrztEF5HmAs

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread: →

/smgen/ 1 > /palg/ 0

smgen also died at one point

rather no thread than autistic bumping through the night

time 4 /hirez/

Fuck off

god no. i'd rather die

>thread died
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAA

ded thread, ded character

mad goldie is mad

ob64 is becoming to unbearable for me
Grinding for cards in unbound sucks ass and playing bound/comp just doesn't feel fun anymore
I'm gonna miss Maeve :(

16 Palafacts that will blow your mind

>Comeback mechanic gives you 4% capture per second when your team is two points behind, and 3.5% capture per second when your team is one point behind.
>Cauterize from multiple sources from the same player stacks, with diminishing returns starting after 30%
>Knockback from opponents is also affected by your movement. Walk backwards from Ash and you'll be knocked back far greater than if you were walking towards her
>Self-knockback from weapon shots (e.g. Drogoz's rockets, Evie's staff, Pip's gun) is bugged and depends on the direction you're going in the map geometry
>Talus has invincibilty frames when using his teleport
>Ruckus has the buggiest headshot hitbox in the game
>Projectiles come from your weapon, not from the center of the screen, so they can be used to shoot at a spot while still remaining behind a wall
>Outline around the enemy champion has nothing to do with their hitbox (e.g. BK has no hitbox on hands; Willo has a huge hitbox)
>Some champions can avoid being headshotted by looking all their way down and with their back towards their opponent
>Moji can stack her clouds multiple times. They can also heal deployables such as Ghrok's totem or Inara's wall.
>BK cannot sticky bombs on you when you're CC immune. You can also remove stickied bombs by hitting yourself with self damage
>You can jump higher by being next to a wall, facing it, then jumping. This can be used even while on a horse or under a movement ability such as Pip's
>You can momentarily avoid being damaged by Tyra's firebomb by using the aforementioned jumping higher trick
>Champions can cut their reload animation by using some kind of skill. Some can abuse this to reload faster than intended
>You can use the third person camera from emotes and some abilities to look around corners
>Jumping at the right time as Makoa while hooking someone will make them get stuck in the air for a moment.

it's a logical option for a general lacking a population to sustain a thread reliably on Veeky Forums

>implying i would want substain a /hirez/ thread

/smgen/ have 100 IPs all, they don't need us.

just let /palg/ die at least until ob65
it's just sad at this point

OB66*

I for one am looking forwards to the Paladins: Battlegrounds general.

Just... stop.
We'll make a thread when OB66 patch notes come out, okay?
Until then, go underground. Because this is just fucking pathetic and I feel ashamed for all of us.

Fine, I will make a new thread as soon as this one hit bump limit next time so you fags won't whine.

I'll miss you guys.

People have just left the game, It's not that there is no new content its just that it's not fun anymore.
OB66 will come out and the thread will be buzzing once again but it'll be pubg and fortnite migrants.
/palg/ as we know it is dead.

i'll miss all the maeve friends and draw friends

Does that mean meave friends will be dead too?

The only thing that'll make me come back to this game is if they revert to the old card system
Fuck unbound and fuck hi-rez

>as soon as this one hit bump limit
lol

>Paladongs

leaving those 2 games for a P2W version pfft

Battlegrounds should give lewd skin rewards.

>ash is in kami's top 5 op champions list

Why are you still here then?

Perhaps I will spend this time off you speak about to reflect on our love, and even continue to strengthen it further.
I would not do any less for her, because she is deserving of only the most affectionate and pure love I can muster.

How the hell do these two post within 10 minutes of each other in every thread?

I wish I could somehow make Ying real for you so at least one person would leave this shitty dying general happily

I dislike how Slug Shot has become Ash's go-to legendary. I really like her gun and its unique shrapnel shots. It felt awesome to pressure people hiding behind corners/doorways or trying to juke you up stairs in places like Stone Keep. Now she's just some fat blaster.

Ash should sit on my face.

>pressure people hiding behind corners/doorways
What's stopping you?

She probably weighs 300 pounds with the armor on.

Shitposting
What else are you supposed to do here

Talk about Maeve.
Make jokes at Ying's expense.

Without armor of course.
I bet she gets really sweaty.

vivian butt > ash butt

Maeve is an useless piece of trash that belong to the bin!

Evies cute butt > trash

Do not.

In the olden days knights would be on the battlefield for entire days and the armor couldn't be put on or removed easily without assistance. They would just piss or shit directly in it, like astronauts. And people bathed a couple times a year back then, too. Ash is probably disgusting.

Do they use rifle and hand cannon back in the day too?

>degenerates and SHITEposters are the only thing keeping this thread alive
I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW AMIGO

I would bury my face in both.

Evie has a butt?

It has always been like this.

Yes, actually. Cannons were invented in the 1300s and plate armor was being used pretty much until the 1600s.

to be fair, an knight's armor was only about 30-40kg

Yeah but look at Ash's armor, it looks like it weighs a lot more.

it is thicker, but also most plates with many parts not covered. i would guess that it is about 10-15kg heavier than a normal armor max.

tfw vivian will never force her plump ass on your face and let out a powerful fart after eating cheap mexican food

This gif needs reversing, so it will imply that Terminus wakes up after having his tiddy touched.

The thing is though that normal armor was 40kg even though it was comprised of thin plates. Like 2-3mm thin. Ash's plate armor looks inches thick. It's like armoring yourself in manhole covers.

Maeve can come live with me.
I will take good care of her.

She's also carry a shield, a flag and a big ass cannon too. Giving her stick arms was so dumb.

my maeve

I'm Maeve's favorite friend.

Hand of the gods pack code
APC1M0000F7C80123

>Hand of the Gods
lmao

No bullying.

The Smite/Paladins fans can come together to shit on Hand of the Gods.

Fuck off

Rate my tree.

I prefer the default green foliage with blightbark because it makes it look like the overwhelming green fel energy or w/e is making the leaves very dark green.

APGC303008D071222
gold chest, 20 mins left.

>chibi nando
motherfuck

Reminder that chests are rigged.

Well that's cool, now I can match it with the body I got from HRX codes.
But what's the occasion?

>moji mvp pose 01

>literally the same loot as me

>x/380
not even worth the effort to type

console pgs, the codes were on the mixer stream and that was the second of only 2 codes. there's another stream tomorrow, pic related is the schedule.

ugly

I like that it matches with the yellow in the axe, but that might just be me.

:(

I still don't have any green Viktors.

Is there any way I can renew my VIP withour having to pay for it again?

I don't get your question. Did you expect the renewal to be free or something?

Yeah, kinda. They give us the other booster all the time, and I don't want to give them $$$ for another week of VIP.

That would be too generous.

You should know by now that's not how HiRez operates.

Why don't people ever stay relatively near each other? Is that why we have two healers that heal through walls?

>all grouped up
>get flanked
>die

Because you then get Garage'd.

>playing tdm bot matches witb barik's new leggo
>have an ash on my team
>a group is coming up on the side of the cliff, so she prepares her lmb to bop them off
>she hits a ruckus and pip and they start falling off
>be an asshole and tag them with my gun before they die
>2 kills
>get play of the game

>HyperTemmie (Ash): you stoll my kills

Yeah but I mean when the entire team is scattered like 200 feet from each other all over the map trying to fight 1v1s. They get flanked anyway and then die because the other team goes in groups of 2 or 3.

Then they are dumb.

maeve doesn't want to be with you

Usually you should have people spreading out around to block all the routes and zone.

But you can't expect this kind of coordination in your average pub game, so it can really only happen in very high end comp matches or pro games.

>kami thinks Ash is strong
Remember when this place said Ash is bad because reddit said she's good?

t. jelly dirty old man

I have them all, except for a weapon for one of them.
It will be a terrible day when I'll roll it in a diamond chest.

reminder that everyone who said that ash is bad proved that they are retarded

Stylish/10
Overall, bretty gud, I like all those yellow accents.

Oh user you shouldn't have said that.

I've accepted my fate.

me and maeve wear matching bff bracelets

We're so slow I don't even mind the Maeveposting anymore.