Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - *defeats your wallet* edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM {}embed{}

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.*

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25 >>>why is this always 1:25 and now 5:5000 like the rest?"Limited" quantity sale
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1040295

>Sales package
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1040368

>Lastest Sneak Peaks
#4 - mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1042849
#3 - mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1043478
#2 - mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1042828
#1 - mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1040976

>Previews Dimension rifts
*Chances of getting Premium Cards, CTPs, 6* marios and isos from crystal chests
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1009867

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVxOVlm_lE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOTHERFUCK I ALREADY HAD PLANNED THE OP FOR THE GENERAL.

Aw, forget it, the pic I WUZ going to use somehow was heavier than 4MB.

rate the update from 1~10 based on the sneak peaks

Ded

But shitters will give it a 0

Here's one (You) to start off from

>He doesn't like the truth.

We're getting probably 2 to 3 farmable characters (at least), not NM's fault you don't wanna get BLACKEDdotCom.

-1 but shitters will say 6

5/10
0/10 if another paysub

desu, the game was BLACKED from the beginning. It's just that it took this long for Black Panther to bring in the rest, so the game could truly be BLACKED.

Also, a new bioselector buffslut that blows Blackyrie away, so those, who invested in her, could be at the same time BLACKED and KEKED

Or whoever is the new buffslut gets another class and a unique set of attacks so that you can do shit both in AC, SL and all other modes?

> speed buffslut that makes speed class the newest meta that absolutely trashes JEEEEEEEEEAAAAAN and Quickslav pierce and flinchlock bs.
That would be spicy.

P.S. also, wtf is with this censorship? Jesus Christ...

5/10 only if Klaw has his classic look also.

how is it blacked

BP and Storm are mid-tier characters. Only Blue Marvel and Valkyrie are especially noteworthy. There are like 4 or 5 other black characters and all of them are kind of shitty

peak/10

worry not, true believer, the update is coming! :)

Need urgent advice.

What are the best Gear sets for the following...

>Kid Kaiju uni
>Mordu WITHOUT uni
>Spiderman 2099
>Quicksilver
>Cable
>Wolverine WITHOUT uni
>Proxima
>Skurge
>Hela uni
>Ancient One WITHOUT uni

>mordu
>2099
>qs
>cable
>prox
>wolverine
>hela
>ancient one
attack

that's quite a lot.

3/10
Shuri is the only thing I’m interested in

Any advice or suggestions?

WE/10

when's carol/10

pve or pvp

Pve

Basically, you want to bridge the stats you lack on the toons with the first stat. Ign Def comes first, then it's ign dodge, crit rate, crit dam or even dodge, max hp and GBI.

I'll note [second stats] for some of teh marios.

>>Kid Kaiju uni
Max HP to help out Smasher survive, since he's the one drawing most of aggro off you.

>>Spiderman 2099
Crit rate or crit damage. He's multi-hitter, so getting those is nice.

>>Quicksilver
This fuck is iframing and flinchlocking like crazy, so whatever helps you get him better.

>>Cable
Aside from CTP of energy, Crit rate + crit dam + dmg proc is the second best obelisk you can ever roll. but that's imo.

>>Wolverine WITHOUT uni
Recovery rate. Best if double. For abx it is Snare res and rec rate. (or snare res and stun res for ultimate abx experience.)

>>Ancient One WITHOUT uni
Rec rate, best if double. A1 needs the dome to stay alive, so you better provide best heals from the dome, if you want to survive.

>Max HP to help out Smasher survive, since he's the one drawing most of aggro off you.
Smasher gets summoned 3 seconds after he dies and KK has a shield skill, so you're better off just focusing on damage

I suggested it as a secondary stat, but if anything better comes out, good.

>Recovery rate. Best if double.
Wolverine has innate RR and he has a hidden multiplier on RR so it's easy to cap this stat. Basically you are fucking stupid if you put that on Sniktbub. His best obelisks (objectively speaking) would be RR/Immune to Snare/Immune to Damage for 5 seconds. If you don't care about Immune to Snare because ABX is gay, then you should roll for Crit Rate instead.

If you capped that and Ignore Defense too then the best bet would be something like ItGB/Immune to Stun, because without it QS can stunlock you during autobattle which is fucking gay and easily the worst part of TL. A few short months ago the most cancerous things in TL were Broot and Strange

> QS can stunlock you during autobattle
> the worst part of TL
Why do you dissect TL's levels of worst? Timeline is the worst part of Timeline. Specifics are just shades of cancer.

Gib Nova pls

You're entirely right user, but sometimes it can be telling to rank things. Fandral and Malekith are both dogshit for example, but who is more dogshit is a good example. American and SG are both shit awful comics, but which is worse? And so on.This entire imageboard is built on deciding what is more shit or less shit than other shit.

Fair enough. America is canned, tho, so that makes her worse than SG.

>but which is worse?
America, it's incomprehensible gobbledygook. The worst thing that SG has is it's art, the writing isn't that good but it's nowhere near as bad as America.

Wait for the next EB.

>want to help AC
>got kicked out of the game mid fight
nice coding gooks

I unironically hope that BP's uni is a 50% extra cost uni so I have a use for all of these fucking bios.

This but unironically.

Why haven't you ascended /mffg/?

who says we haven't?

Until there is a reason to level up the warp device, that shit is staying at 10 for me

But I already did.

Also, you almost definitely have energy excess to hide that shit.

Deader than disco.

>getting warp device up
Literally why?

To warp to new places.

Why do people say that Robbie is good?
I T2d him, PoAH lv8, all skills maxed, fire damage obelisk and running him under Satana's leadership and he still can't get to 100k in ABX.
Any suggestions to improve him?

Either you need more Ignore Defense or you're not running with damage proc ob. I have him with firedamage/IG/100%damage proc and I can get 100k+ in ABX even before Satana's uni was out.

He's also got long iframes for days. There's no reason not to have 100k.

I'm 8k short.
I swear I suck at this game.

>Suck at AB/SL
Symbiotic confirmed

>mffg constantly on page 10
>can’t even remember the last good update
>new update sneak peeks have been shit
>3.8 gonna be a full WE update
just give up and let it die, everyone should just stick to the secret discord

>advertising secret discord
why

hey at least I didn’t link it

ded gam

inb4 nova, anti-man and blue marvel bios in warp missions

Is there anything more retarded than giving CTP of Destruction to Quicksilver?

>already used Strange

Thanks RNG.

Paying for Adam Warlock.
Paying for the X-23 packages.

Use Thanos.
He removes the same buffs.

Thanos only removes active buffs. He's universal, though, which means his damage is reduced by 25% on combat/blast/speed restricted floors, rather than 99.9% like a mismatched type would be. As such, Robbie Reyes would be another good choice for that floor, with his ignore dodge leadership and universal typing.

Just use Wolverine

>Your image contains an embedded file

The fug.

Doesn't work on non-timed buffs.

>mexican ad loli
Neither of the two on their own were enough.

Can't saving him for floor 27 if I manage to get there.

You got T2 Anti-Venom? If not, get him there, and next time that floor won't know what hit it.

I do have him at all 20s, so maybe I should use a ticket, since I don't have gold nor BAM to spare.

>loli
What?
Anyway, try using Robbie+Shang+Fister

nigga, you what? he's cheap as fuck, just save up 500 cns and 400 bam.

Too late, already did it with both. Got mildly blocked now in 25 with X-men relay.

I know he's cheaper, but I'm working on QS now, and he's only 4* yet until I finish fusing; and I won't have enough mats to 6* him just yet.

>save Wolvie for floor 27
>get there
>only Logan and Jean left
>Logan actually isn't enough to deal with them
>Jean does, though, despite the restriction
>Well shit, at least I got to 28 now, and maybe 29 too, with Logan left!

>mfw the next floor is either Lash or Ultron rumble
>mfw I have no face because Nox' screenshots apparently have embedded files.

bitch

>not just pressing printsceen and ctrl+v on paint

ShareX is your friend, familia

Using the Ultimate/Genis color-scheme for Captain Marvel was a pleasant surprise.

Should we expect one last sneak peek tonight, or is it more likely that there is going to be nothing until the patch notes drop tomorrow night?

The latter. The 4th interim report even said that the next update would be patch notes.

>tfw I did both of those things

Is this game worth playing? How much gacha shit is it compared to FEH?

No

If you like Marvel then yes it’s easily the best Marvel mobage, even better than Marvel Heroes. But since it’s a mobile game it’s pretty grindy. Slow at first but your progress will snowball.
Currently 150 characters in the game with ~10 paywalled and ~3 whalelocked.

It's the best Marvel mobage, but it's still a mobage. As far as gacha shit, it's actually pretty minimal. The game is mostly just a lot of grinding with a small handful of paywalls. They tried to add gacha shit a couple updates ago but they got so much blowback over it that they reversed course hard.

ded gaem

ded general

Slut

It's not dead, it's only sleeping.

sleeping wit de fishes

We'll get a small bump for Blacked Panther, then Infinity War will make or break future fight

But Namor's not in this game.

new Spec Ops game mode when????????

Never.

>leave TL on auto
>come back to the last match
>Logan vs Pietro
>timeout because tornado spam, so Logan couldn't do shit, but also couldn't die
>lose

Thanks keke.

>was always on a bigger bottleneck for DD than GUKs
>come back after a while
>ran out of GUKs due to conversor shenanigans
>can't even recover them fast with coop due to vip0

Fug.

Anyway, need some help with gearing.
>who do I give this to?
>what obelisks for Blue Marvel, Sam, Antiman, and America?
>sort of related, but are Heimdall and Skurge of any use?

Oh, and I forgot to add QS to the list of obes.

>Cable
>CTPs for the first 3. Haven't built America yet.
>Skurge is better, he's like a combat version of BB. Decent all around. Heimdall can solo Universal hero shit up to around Floor 15 but beyond that he isn't great

>Cable
Guess I'll save it for him, then.

>CTPs for the first 3. Haven't built America yet.
>implying I got more CTPs

>Skurge is better, he's like a combat version of BB. Decent all around. Heimdall can solo Universal hero shit up to around Floor 15 but beyond that he isn't great
Thanks for the tip, guess I'll use my selectors on Skurge if nothing interests me from the update.

Also, what about QS's obelisk?
>inb4 CTP

Trailer for Superb Owl's Avengers IW
youtu.be/pVxOVlm_lE8

>Extremis armor
Final confirmation.

>that replacement shield for Steve
Goddamn it looks like shit.

YEEEEEEEEEET

Start buying every GUK package from the lab shop.

>that CTP
Ideally Cable or Apocalypse if you're an ABXuck. QS could work too if you want to meme him up for TL. Anti-Man or Nova could work too.

>what obelisks for Blue Marvel, Sam, Antiman, and America?
Just go full offensive - crit rate, crit dmg, def pen, increase dmg proc. The first 3 are buttonmashing powerhouses, America needs help with her DPS.

>sort of related, but are Heimdall and Skurge of any use?
>Heimdall
Pretty tanky but low DPS.
>Skurge
Good survivability at T2 and good DPS. Decent AoE for handling mobs in SL. Villain typing is helpful for SL.

>Also, what about QS's obelisk?
You could give that CTP of Energy but otherwise you should go offensive too. If you want to have a slight edge over other QSs in TL then equip GBI.