/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/11/leoni-armor-cbbecbs.html
reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/2zq1o4/why_hasnt_tamriel_had_an_industrial_revolution/
docs.google.com/document/d/1UobmRY-c6HkjSwBMxUGMKRTNANURMbifr3LYRnucN_c/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are waifus?

I'd rather a fucking YuiH waifu as an OP than this. Why.

>What wrye bash version are you using?
The .exe. says 307.2016.1230.2300

I admit it's a pretty bad OP pic.

What did he mean by this?

Begone thot.

Random religious-sounding shit, I guess.

Okay, what in the actual shit is causing Imperious to fuck up? the redguards are no longer modified any more.

They have had enough of your racial generalization.

I'm using the same version and I get this problem always.

Any idea on what armor is that?

eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/11/leoni-armor-cbbecbs.html

Bless Leoni

>CBBE
trash cancer
also why the fuck is that guy blue

UUNP version is right there under the download button

but why is he blue

He got dehydrated after cumming so many times inside your waifu's womb

Maormer.

but dunmers aren't completely blue

Do you guys know a mod where I could see sex around me? I'm not really into being raped by trolls and things like that but I'd like to see a random citizen raped by bandits when i'm walking through Skyrim for exemple.
Its not for jacking off, I'm more looking for a dark and grimy world where sex, rape, kill, slavery actually exist. Any suggestion?

For me, the grass overhaul .esp gets integrated into the bashed patch so there's no need to have it activated.

When creating a bashed patch, do you make sure to toggle it off afterwards?

Not sure if i remember this correctly. It's been quite some time since i did this the last time.

You can turn Defeat only for NPCs.

What the...

Normal skin color is not special snowflakey enough for Heiko.

Did you really have to be so rude?

How can I use followers from Tesg in sse?

You don't SSE is shit

I just checked, that's pretty cool actually! Thanks mate

Will Tamriel ever have an industrial revolution? All it would take is someone smart enough to reverse engineer the dwemers machines, they could easily get some steam powered vehicles and factories set up

yeah it would probably ruin the series but it's kind of stupid that nobody has figured it out yet, I know there were some characters in Skyrim that were studying the dwemer machines so it doesn't seem unlikely that they could be on the verge of an industrial revolution.

As far as I know, the technical advancements in the TES series is pretty much moving backwards

some will work out of the box
for some you need to run nif optimizer on the meshes (avoid touching the facegen meshes though) then they should work
for some you need to do the above, back up the facegen folder in textures and meshes, open the esp in the CK, ignore all the warnings, re-save the esp, copy the old facegen over the new facegen
and some won't work at all without a complete redo

They had one already but it all got lost and was sent back into the dark ages.

They already went to "space" nigga.
Also no, because magic is involved the tech progress is different. The reason Dwemer were advanced was because they rejected magic.

yeah I just found this reddit post after I posted reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/2zq1o4/why_hasnt_tamriel_had_an_industrial_revolution/

I never thought of it that way, that Tamriel is like a post apocalypse type world. I guess by the time Skyrim takes place they're way into the dark ages, and there's too much political strife to make any advancements technology, but that makes much more sense. Still I think that those brave enough to study the dwemer will crack their secrets soon, I'd be happy to see some kind of new inventions in the next TES. Something like The Last Airbender, the Aldmeri Dominion creates airships based on the dwemer and takes over the continent or something, that might be cool

I thought the dwemer tech incorporated magic into them, hence the soul gems in automatons

I want to see the world get plunged into even more chaos next game.

>Elder Scrolls 6
>Falmer have become intelligent enough that they've started to invade the surface of Skyrim
>The Dwemer have returned from the void and are fucking shit up
>The Aldmeri Dominion has taken over much of the Empire
It would be cool and set the new game apart from the others. However, I'm not sure what Bethesda would do with the Dragonborn. Would he still be alive? And which side of the civil war did he choose?

>However, I'm not sure what Bethesda would do with the Dragonborn. Would he still be alive? And which side of the civil war did he choose?
Doesn't matter.

>The Dwemer have returned from the void and are fucking shit up
Man we used to joke about this idea being so cringy and fucking retarded enough that Bethesda might actually do it since they need a new catch for normies. Now anons here actually want it, huh.

Have you played any Elder Scrolls games besides Skyrim?
It's pretty clear that they will make the results of the civil war and LDB's disappearence intentionally vague.

That's why I said it doesn't matter.

>Long ago, the nine provinces lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Aldmeri Dominion attacked. Only the Dragonborn, master of The Voice, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Dragonborn. And although his shouting skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe he can save the world."

>Would he still be alive?
Yes, they're Hermaeus' champion
>And which side of the civil war did he choose?
He made peace

Of course it does

Now that you mention it I guess that the Dwemer returning would ruin the mystery. Maybe not such a good idea after all

It's a big deal though. They can't just pull another Warp in the West, that would be stupid

SSE is the only thing that will run on my pc. I have an issue with Windows 10 and Dx9 on my pc that I'm unable to fix. I'd much rather prefer running Oldrim.

>The Dwemer have returned from the void
What.

>Yes, they're Hermaeus' champion
As well as Hircine's, Shor's, Nocturnal's, Akatosh's...

>He made peace
No way the ceasefire would last

>Hircine's, Shor's, Nocturnal's, Akatosh's...
Not canon

>they're Hermaeus' champion
>unironically believing a daedra can lay claim to Akatosh

>LDB's disappearence
>implying I'm not living it up as a member of Neloth's House

>and in the middle of all that Akaviri tribes mount an invasion
shit would be fucked

>Of course it does
No it doesn't.

>It's a big deal though.
It really isn't. It's a shitty civil war between two dying factions. This isn't Great War 2.0. Season Unending is already in the game which depicts how meaningless it all is. There's literally no impact one way or another.

>Warp in the West
The Dragon literally broke at the end of Skyrim. Time is fucked beyond recognition and time wounds don't appear only in Dragon Breaks. Jills are working all the time to negate the events of multiple choices.

>Akatosh's
>not canon
ASDGKFCFVGKEYHCJBHSVGDFGFKDGSFFFFFFF

>And which side of the civil war did he choose?
Doesn't matter. Whatever happens with the civil war, Bethesda will explain through some other event completely unrelated to the DB, or it will be very vague if the DB took part or not. You have to remember, the civil war isn't part of the main quest. Technically, the DB could never have taken a side.

lmao lorelet
fuck out
don't you dare use the C word again

>being literal about a Dragon Break

So many fucking mannequins in the armor in legacy. How do I keep track of them all?

Dragon literally broke which is also a symbolic depiction of the phenomenon :^)

Better?

>Stormcloaks win
>They ally with Hammerfell to stave of and Aldmeri invasion
>The Empire looses one of it's most important provinces and collapses

>Empire wins
>It crumbles anyway because of corruption and Thalmor fuckery
>Talos worship gets eradicated

Tearing open a hole in time, breaks the dragon. Telling the dragon he isn't who he is, breaks the dragon (fucking Man).
Killing Alduin simply returns him to Akatosh.

What mods are must haves or what would you anons recommend to make Morrowind less ugly and better overall?
And yes I did take a look at the /tesg/ website

He's not Hircine or Nocturnal's champion, that's a fact. The only daedra he comes into contact with is Hermaeus, which he "agrees" to be his champion

>Killing Alduin simply returns him to Akatosh.
Where is this stated?

I'm not really sure what happens to Alduin when you defeat him. He just explodes and his soul flies off into the sky

Why couldn't the DB take a side? Maybe he believes Skyrim is for the Nords and that Talos should be worshipped. But I agree I think the 'cannon' DB would probably side with the Greybeards in most matters, and decide not to get involved in the war.

>They ally with Hammerfell
I'm laffin m8

Shhhh. You've embarrassed yourself enough for today.

docs.google.com/document/d/1UobmRY-c6HkjSwBMxUGMKRTNANURMbifr3LYRnucN_c/edit

It's the most logical step to take after the civil war. Ulfric isn't stupid

Dude nice baseless fanfic. Where do I subscribe for more? Do you have a Deviantart or something?

>he actually believes TLDB was the champion of literally every daedra, aedra, became the arch mage, the leader of the dark brotherhood, the leader of the thieves guild, and the master of the companions

IAlduin will come back since his soul didn't get absorbed. He's meant to destroy the world like Shiva in Hinduism, it's an eternal cycle. God's create the world, the world descends into chaos, Alduin destroys it so it can start again. It's not stated anywhere but this is the Greybeards conjecture, that the world is meant to end so it can be recreated. This is the same logic as in Hinduism

No, my armbinder binds you, fuckface. You're in no position to command me
on a semi related note, why don't the supposed "bound rape" animations not keep the person properly bound?

>preventing the apocalypse and the natural flow/end of time which renders the dragon's purpose away
>"oh famalam it's fine, everything is cool, this is how things are supposed to happen even though they quite literally aren't"
a-user I...

I'm pretty sure the souls are just used as a power source. There's also aetherium which is soul-infused ore or something. There's already oil and charcoal in the world, they could be used for fuel if necessary but they wouldn't be close to as efficient or clean as souls

Then why did Akatosh send the DB to stop him?

Lmao nice Fudgemuppet logic there lorelet.

>She's not Hircine or Nocturnal's champion, that's a fact.
I agree. She can perform any task or ritual for any Daedric Prince and all they could ever do to a shard of Akatosh is say they own them.
The rest of your lorelet post is already disputed by what I just typed.
Where the fuck is it stated that time is broken.
I'll make the argument for you, though, that they could have killed Alduin, literally breaking the dragon and then complete all the side quests, becoming the leader of all the guilds. But those quests are completeable before even meeting Paarthurnax.
>logical
>Ulfric
Pick one.
>preventing the apocalypse
I don't think you understand the story at all.
You don't absorb Alduin's soul. Like a law of nature, Alduin/Akatosh will eat Nirn to make way for the next iteration. Ask yourself, when does the game tell you the time at which Alduin is to eat the world.

bless you

>She
The Last Dragonborn is canonically a male Nord.

>DB is a she

>Can't actually dispute me

Eat my ass you "lorelets" lmao

>waifufag
Post and all of your "points" discarded.

>no AO-rated Skyrim where Bethesda allows you to brutally kill or rape Delphine
At best, I'm hoping VII will have two versions to purchase. After the U.S. gets her shit together about sex.

>junkrattriggered.jpg

He didn't. The DB just assumes he did because of some prophecy. Harkon also thought it was his destiny to blot out the sun because of a prophecy, that didn't go so well for him though.

Remember both Paarthurnax and the Greybeards keep telling the DB things like "you think it's your destiny to kill Alduin? You can see your destiny more clearly than I can", obviously Paarthurnax doesn't really buy into that the DB was sent to kill Alduin.

Maybe Akatosh was just bored and wanted to stir some shit up in the world, maybe he wanted to test if the world was ready to end yet. He'll send Alduin back eventually, maybe the DB proved there was still some life left to this iteration of the world.

>He didn't.
>implying he wants another time tear to break him

Because happy day!

time tears don't matter, Akatosh will just make a new Alduin. Akatosh exists outside of conventional time

Add it a new Red Year and some bullshit making all the coastal cities in Tamriel going full "Winterhold style" because why the fuck not?

>Elder Scrolls 6: Cataclysm

Don't forget Molag Bal and Dagon invading Tamriel again and making Nirn a battlefield between the two.

Might as well throw in another Sload plague and Maormer invasion for good measure

Your post confuses me. Without the Last Dragonborn, (filthy) Man would be forced to send Alduin through time again and the last time they did that it created a Dragon Break.
>invading Tamriel again
>after the Oblivion Crisis
How.

>How.
Let's be honest. They did it before. They will do it again. Nirn was always permeable to Oblivion, just more or less thanks to the Towers/Stones/Whatever keeping the strongest daedra out, but the protection is not total and had already failed in the past.

>Without the Last Dragonborn, (filthy) Man would be forced to send Alduin through time again and the last time they did that it created a Dragon Break.
They wouldn't be able to send Alduin through time again unless all the right variables are in place. Alduin will eventually come and eat the world with nobody to stop him. The world will end and the Gods will make a new one. It's the cycle of things, the world starts of in the golden age, then it slowly gets worse until it's so shitty that it gets destroyed and remade

A bosmer wild hunt and a left handed elf resurrection.

>the protection is not total and had already failed in the past
Akatosh literally created the Amulet of Kings for this situation, extinguishing the Septim bloodline/pact. Until the next kalpa, no Daedric Prince can significantly trespass upon Nirn.
>Alduin will eventually come and eat the world with nobody to stop him.
No one ever could, I don't think this was ever a dispute between us. The Dragon Break occurred because a tear in time was created, but you're saying it was because Alduin was meant to eat the world at that point, which doesn't explain the Oblivion Crisis (making the Amulet of Kings as worthless as a plastic necklace)?