Have literally doubled my money in a week or so with ripple (XRP)

Have literally doubled my money in a week or so with ripple (XRP)

>tfw didn't put £1000 in instead of £500

Quadrupled my dollaros.
The good part about smaller investments is that you don't get sweaty and do anything stupid.
I'm probably wrong, it probably will crash, but I'm gonna hold on to my xrp's and see were it takes me.

Got some at $0.007 a ripple, now I got almost 20x more than I put in. Feels bad I invested so little in it.

HOLD

I honestly see this as the next ethereum long term. I plan on holding out for a while.

How does this shit keep rising? The number of coins in circulation is insane. I just want a dip so I can get it.

There will be no dip till $1

>only bought 200 of them

fucking cunt i sold at like 4.5k sats

JUST.

Why is the volume of Ripple so high relative to its value?

Nice meme, that would require a market cap surpassing Bitcoin. Not happening soon. Maybe I'll just buy now though senpai and hold forever. Don't want to get btfo more

By the time XRP is $1, BTC will be 2500. Learn to relativism kid.

With the announcement of a lock-up and the SBI virtual currency exchange going live this summer it's not impossible.

I meant in the sense that Xrp market cap would have to surpass current btc cap. Not an easy thing to do considering that you would have to almost double the entire sum of money in cryptocurrency as a whole for the 1 coin. Anyway I share your optimism. We are in the early days

Market cap is a moving target. We are sloshing around like washing machine, when scamcoins drop off, we will have better idea. Plus huge sums of new money coming in, 100b MC is sooner than you think.

What app is that?

Blockfolio

G-guys...

This thing just did 2,000 SATs in the early morning hours on the WEEKEND...

W-What's going on here. I don't want to make all this money.. It feels dirty.

you could always donate some to me

How much do you need to start trading?

I told everyone to buy in at 2k sats, I told people to buy again when it bubbled up and later went down to 3k sats, I hope some listened.

W-whatever you deem worthy senpai. I'm completely new so anything would help.

Tfw refuse to sign up for any exchange but kraken or cb

>decide I want in on this asap
>start seeing XRP pumping around friday
>BTC doesn't come in till tomorrow

Good fucking god, why does everything I read up on and research always fucking do this?

is it worth still getting in at this point?

I'd wait for a dip at this point.

In the exact same boat. I think it'll dip a little bit next week am I'm getting in then and gonna hold

Man, if it's shooting up on a Sunday, while Bitcoin remains relatively stable, than I have no fucking clue anymore how to read the XRP market.

Because there are more coins at a much lower price.

w8 for the dip, i predict it will be next week after some more bullrun

Yeah It's primed for a huge dip. My guess is back in the 5000-6000 range. Although who knows. It's really hard to speculate on when Ripple controls the supply. They can make the price whatever they want.

Shit, just a few days ago we were talking about "strong support at 3,000 base".

Fuck me.

>2017
>Investing in a centralized jew coin

>2017
>not getting on the jews' side when it comes to money
Be a rebel poorfag all you want.

This. The Jews always win. Might as well join their team.

I should've put more money in. I was kinda paranoid because of who is pulling the strings for this coin

GUYYS EMERGENCY! Which is the easiest way to buy ripple? I used changelly 1st but it's a fucking scam, my country it's not supported on coin base and kraken/gatehub need a fucking passport picture

POSW is fucking gay u faggot nigger. Make it moon so I can dump this shit coin

Praise the Jewcoin, I'm up 8k this weekend

I personally use Bittylicious to buy BTC, then exchange BTC for XRP on GateHub.

>tfw bought at ath 0.00004882 region when mitsubishi announced
>get disillusioned at immediate market reaction, let it sit for a month
>come back, wanting to rip the bandaid off
>Money literally doubled while I was not looking

this cant be real

>tfw when only 9k ripple
>bought at 4k sats
cant be that bad right goys?

when will it stop? when do i cash out? or do i hold for even longer?
i'm terrified of a crash.

I think we're gonna see 10,000 SAT sometime today at this rate.

u fucking pussy, get out of crypto

A crash will only occur when there is a broader BTC crash. So watch the BTC markets closely, and especially Poloniex and announcements relating to USDT.

Poloniex is a behemoth of volume in BTC, if they go tits up, the market will go into freefall.

The number of coins is irrelevant. If you truly understood what XRP was doing, you'd really it has the potential to make bitcoin look like a fucking penny stock (mind you I'm not speaking per coin, but market cap as a whole).

You'd *realize.

Fucking phone.

Thanks

Ripple is about to burst even higher

Must rise to at least 0.00011

Time to buy in while it's hot

you're literally just upset you didn't drop 5k into XRP. stay sad, stay poor.

Can someone explain to me how I invest my actual money into anything using
I was under the impression I put $$$ after linking to my debit or bank account.

See photo. I'm confused on how I have holdings when I put no money into anything

Predictions for Monday?

It's dipped to 7100 SAT but is back up to 9,000. Lots of announcements coming up with direct linkage to fiat by Japanese banking giant SBI.

How are you fellas playing it?

BTC just rallied as well, and is currently up. Everything is looking primed for a solid pump, to the 10,000 level IMO.

exactly this.

banks being able to do transactions across the world in 1-2 seconds instead of 5-6 hours + will save the banks literal millions per day, so they want to use it.

Just google the banks involved with it already if you are sketched. ( I dont blame you, this board has become a shill haven)

I don't get it... how can you feel like the ripple logo?

Which Exchange would i buy this at

polos

Please help me guys. Where can i buy XRP? And is there a wallet?

Buy BTC at Coinbase Gemini Kraken, trasfer to Bittrex and buy XRP using BTC.

Can aussies do this?

Login and see if it's available in your region lazybum

SIR YES SIR

fuck that, take BTC at coinjar via bpay, send to polo and exchange XRP there. coinbase will do the job more quickly if you want to use credit card and for a smaller amount

how do I transfer my BTC from coinbase to Bittrex?

Jeez, I was fucking right Ripple hit 0.00012 already

Oh, heavens. What's going on.

is GateHub fucking up for anyone else?

You have to manually input your holdings, it isn't connected to wallets or whatever.

shit's gonna moon even more, JP morgan and Chase are slowly putting their hands in, in order not to pump too fast.

i'll see you on the moon with my 10,000 Ripples

Now the FOMO will really set in.

this aint over yet, it took the small dip like a champ. We are in for good, boys! Fasten your seatbelts!

JP morgan is Chase and they are already partnered with ethereum..

So it begins...

5 billion flowed into XRP just on the fucking weekend.

And this is while XRP is relatively little known and is traded only on 2-3 exchanges.

Jesus Christ. This has potential.

Yeah it just pumped 5 billion dollars without any reason. It's the perfect investment and it can only go up up up. Buy now or cry later goys!

Do I need to buy in BTC first? How is bitstamp?

>tfw doubled my money with XRP
>tfw invested $20
ebin

>without any reason.
>I haven't read the thread at all

>Tfw long opened during the dip

Don't fail me ripple

Wew lads, some day for Ripple. What sort of potential does this have in the long term? I've heard that it's unlikely to ever get much higher than $1, is this true? Or could it theoretically reach BTC level one day, if it becomes widely adopted by banks?

Is...is it too late to buy?

another moon then dump incoming

It's a great time to buy!

>Or could it theoretically reach BTC level one day

ya dude it'll have a market cap of trillions of dollars

Do you pooinloo Indians enjoy shilling to each other?

I've been watching ripple for multiple years now. I think most folks still haven't grasped what they're doing with XRP. They're making it the bridge currency and a liquidity machine of the value web.

Interledger Protocol interconnects private payment ledgers. What it needs is a some kind of an individual third party or a group to confirm a transaction between two payment ledgers. Ripple Consensus Ledger will act as the third party, as it enables transactions with its recently enabled feature called Escrow. Escrow purely uses XRP to function, there isn't any other currency supported. There also is PayChan, which in essence is the "lightning network" of RCL(Ripple Consensus Ledger). PayChan also uses XRP, and does not support any other currency.

Crypto community in general doubted Ripple's strategy of going for banks. What they didn't grasp is, internet information (the known http-protocol using internet) started from universities and other institutions that handle information. Universities understood the value of the internet, before the rest of us grasshoppers.

The reason cryptos so far have failed to gain mainstream traction, has been because they overlooked the institutions that handle and transfer value: BANKS.

Banks understand the value of distributed ledger technology. Folks in crypto haven't understood the value of banks.

Ripple will be big. XRP will be the central value transferring unit of the value web.

You cannot measure the potential value as we haven't seen the explosion of the value web yet. But it will likely be big. Eventually it'll be trillions of dollars.

You'll see.

What I like most about this shill-info is that is it right in time for yet another pump

pardon the typos.
>internet OF information
>Ripple Consensus Ledger will act as the third party, as it enables ILP-RCL-ILP transactions with its recently enabled feature called Escrow.

I've had 3 years to buy cheap XRP. I don't need to shill.

Ok, so what value can it reach, realistically?

just messing with you, my friend.
What would you see XRP becoming in 2, 5 and 10 years time?

Very hard to predict. But it'll be either 0 or a lot. I'm personally guessing the latter.

It would've been very difficult to evaluate the value of the internet in early 1990s. Value web will explode and create new businesses that will increase its value exponentially.

Remember, currently swift uses 40 year old tech. It is very inefficient and expensive to transfer value between different financial institutions and corporations.

I don't want to start a new thread, but can someone explain the reasons why ripple rises in price? Is it supply/demand? Bidding wars? What?

The other user thinks it's ridiculous to even comprehend XRP reaching the same level as BTC - would you agree with that?

Let's see around 150 banks in a partnership and shit tons of traction in the world of finance. SWIFT's recent hacking scandals. XRP being the bridge currency between RCL/ILP transactions (Escrow feature that enables transactions between private payment ledgers through ILP to settle on RCL and other ILP using payment ledgers was enabled in march 31th). Basically meaning serious FIs can now connect their private payment ledgers to different exchanges using Interledger Protocol.

Doesn't explain shit

I understand it's a 'currency' but why does its value go up/down? I know FOREX as I hold multiple currencies but I don't hold any crypto and I don't understand why this coin in particular rises in value. Bitcoin I understand as it's a finite resource. Is this coin also a finite resource?