>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Quick! Somebody save Rikku!!!

Proper previous thread link: Gomenazai!

Closer...

/ffg/ is usually on the other side, but that's not a bg deal. You forgot the previous link though.

why? what's in it for me?

>playing Opera Omnia.

>Gomenazai!

The battle stage in the normal area where you meet Hope in Chapter 1. Drops equipment orbs and equipment at a high rate, for now stamina.

Why does Basch only get Fulminating Darkness as his Quickening in Zodiac Age?

don't steal my gif

>rank 402 on DFFOO JP
>rank 40 on DFFOO GL
>those co-op battles

Why does no one fucking use their HP attacks? By the time the battle is over, they have 5 unused skills.

When are they gonna crack zodiac age

he doesn't

>my gif

suck my cock, that gif is old as fuck and I'm sure you weren't the first one to post it.

>play dissidia NT on another PS4 since release for reasons
>start it at my place on my PS4 expecting my statistics to be still there
>they arent, have to start all over at beginner rank

What the fuck, shouldnt this shit be saved on a server instead on the console?

shut up, nigger

Playing on my own account on both consoles obviously.

Don't tell me what to do, bitch.

I goofed by making him a knight?

Shut the FUCK up, nigger

yeah maybe

no

He's arguing against an unsubstantisted claim, we don't care.

I think they can drop in some hard mode chapter fights, but I could be mistaken

I dare you to post this every thread just to piss off the other guy

ps4 isn't hacked so nobody cares about saving shit on server. It's all saved locally.

I thought this stuff is saved online and is bound to your PSN account? So this means I have to start all over again? But after doing a bit research it seems like this game is Peer to Peer and not a server, so it makes sense in hindsight. Fucking great.

user, if you have ps+, just upload your fucking save from the other ps4 to your online cloud save then redownload it on your current ps4. baka.

It'll always be fulminating darkness until you unlock it, then the next node will be his next attack. It's the same for everyone.

Fina's game is dying /ffg/.
Everyone say something nice about her

She's cute, and one of the better BE characters.
I won't be missing her now that I'm free though.

How would you feel if her game got representation in NT?

>20 hours into PS4 FF XII
>PC has 60fps and higher resolution, possibly mods
I'm torn anons, what do?

>FFXII mods

There aren't any yet but I assume there will be

>he didn't mod XII on PS2

Haven't played BE in a year now, how is it dying? I've watched a few youtube videos here and there. Is it because of 7* update?

It isn't, it's a meme you dip

What's the best version of VII to play, and what mods/translation packs should I get?

I wouldn't mind if its one of or both of Fina or Lid. If its any of the male characters, then I don't want the game represented.

it's a retarded meme made up by the vocal minority of BE haters

lol

oo newfags trying to fit in, they probably play other gacha games like feh, granblue and fgo

We say it's dying in the hopes that eventually it will make it true.

No, the BE crowd does that you absolute braindead monkey
Have you not seen the discord!?

Is that you "d" ?

Lets not bring fgo into these fights please

Combat may not be for everyone but the event banter is hilarious and fun

>Haven't played BE in a year now, how is it dying?

It's the same old false meme that manlets were repeating for the past fucking year.

fateshit niggers can kill themselves

I just realized that the only time I played xii, I never used any summons outside of that one time you needed Belias

Stop standing there with your mouth agape,

And buy my game, you stupid ape.

I'll roll on your banner in OO when it comes out, does that count?

Stop making me like Shantotto.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LARSA AND GABRANTH SEQUEL YOU FUCKING NGIGERS
MAKE THIS XII-2 ALREADY I WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL IDOL SIMULATORS YOU USUALLY MAKE AS SPINOFFS

>gets obliterekt by based time goddess
>best she can come up with is "no u"

but I already played FFXI years ago and did your DLC just fine. That fight was a fucking bitch when it was first released and couldn't be solo'd

Oh, I had not noticed.

In ffbe

Is the judge magister cloak

Worth getting from the event shop ?

I still have to admit that Gumi IS driving the game into the ground over the last 3-4 months. They show pretty fucking clearly that they only care about squeezing as much money out of whales as they can while fucking over the game in the process.

>They literally got fucking hacked and the game was offline for nearly a full day
>Halloween event was a fucking disgrace to last years
>Christmas event was one of the worst Ive ever seen
>bait and switch with the Lapis fountain
>barely any communicating with the fans other than the shitty videos where they act like everything is okay
>they did the absolute bare minimum to disclose the gacha rates
>shop bundles are overpriced as fuck
>they STILL refuse to offer other ways than fucking facebook to secure the FFBE account despite fans pestering them with it every time
>the answers to questions of fans where all copypasted "we consider it" answers, answering basically nothing at all
>server problems and bugs after almost every single patchday
>they fix bugs that actually help the community withing an hour while leaving annoying bugs in it for weeks

Gumi is a fucking disgrace to FFBE which, otherwise, is a fantastic game. Gumi turned it into a trainwreck and are especially bad the last couple of months, which is why people keep saying it dies. I dount it will happen, but this might be the reasin why they say this.

all good

Why are there two Shantottos?

>non argument reply
lol

I did though

>non argument reply
lol

Oh look, is that one user eternally butthurt about fate

>they STILL refuse to offer other ways than fucking facebook to secure the FFBE account despite fans pestering them with it every time
I'd be less pissed about this if the JP version didn't already have a normal account system in place.
The Facebook shit is pure localization and I hate it.

>wanting a game where you can't switch devices on the fly

>FFBE which, otherwise, is a fantastic game.

>hey STILL refuse to offer other ways than fucking facebook to secure the FFBE account despite fans pestering them with it every time

How's that FB login working for you, Opera Orangutans?

I forget the whole plot but some space dimension shit happened and it supposedly split shantotto into a timid shantotto and a edgy domina shantotto, it actually didn't regular shantotto was still around but in hiding. Then they want to turn the entire world into shantottos so they do it and you try to stop it, but fail. Then regular shantotto comes back and turns into a giant and domina and regular shantotto fuse and also turn giant and they beat the shit out of each other in a fist fight. Normal shantotto wins and basically she could take over the world at any time if she really wanted to but doesn't

Completely optional, since the game can be saved by transferring a single file (uuid.bin)

man, th ebutthurt anti BE hater is going apeshit tonight, did you guys piss on his cereal ??

I'll keep BE alive
even if it kills all of you.

Tell me another turn based JRPG with battles this tactical and characters this unique. The system is perfect and I never played a JRPG where beating hard bosses was this satisfying.

Got a link on how to do this ?

Anyone?

English version is the best version

I hate to bear ill news, but you are not this game's star,

Clearly when I compressed time, I compressed you too far.

Brave Frontier

>Ignis had nasty acne at some point
>canonically kinda insecure about his looks
Poor guy.

I hear the PS1 has a bad translation though, does it matter?

The chain system is fucking awful.
>hurr durr half the characters can't chain due to how touch screens work unless you macro on the computer or maginf-oh wait they removed that one

Okay, do I level light veritas or Nyx? I know Nyx is mainly a finisher and I already own Cloud (who is WAY easier to gear) and I have no idea what Light Veritas is supposed to do.

PS4/Steam version.

How do you figure that?

If your going to emulate it just check to notes before you download some fixed that

Also download from a library so you don't go to jail

Okay, Ill give you that, I mostly play on emulator, so I totally forgot what a bullshit system this is if you dont have macros. I dont get why they didnt make a system this important more accessible, and even worse, remove the only easy way to get it to work.

It does, which is why you should play the PC or PS4 port. They also have speed hacks.

Root your phone and Bluestacks, copypaste the file
It's a moot point since you can unlink facebook in OO, unlike BE.

you can do it manually.
takes practice of course, and i get why some people wouldn't want to bother.
animations moving at half speed after maint really messed me up for a bit though.

That sounds pretty complicated nvm sorry

Well I just finished XV after a year of waiting to buy it and it's not such a bad game. Could be better like actually not having to buy fucking DLCs just to know what the fuck happened to the bros when they split up. Anyway great ost fun open world but I hated that the world became so linear later on. Would have like to explore more of the World of ruin and Insomnia but whatever still a 7/10 game.

It's literally not.
Here's two of my rerolls.