/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2699
Happy Happy Harpie Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for the game that bamboo swords were too stronk for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvwKKYUCwQk
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Akina_Fujiwara
my.mixtape.moe/qemcpe.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy more links

FOOL! You think I wouldn't accommodate for Monster Reborn's revival?! With this card activated, it's now a -1! Whatever will you do?

first for best boy

W O R L D S

Press F to pay respects

Harpie support when?

>When the guy you sold your Grinder Golem playset to a couple weeks ago comes bitching for a refund after the list dropped

Why are Blackwings just a group of people cosplaying as birds anyway?

fuck needlefiber

Oh, what a time it was.

Lord of the Storm R

Needlefiber isn't even out yet. It's hardly his fault.

I am going to fug this slug.

Has a heavier handed tech card ever existed?

watch it turn out to actually be a jellyfish

its literally all needlefibers fault, most of this shit was a premature ban list, gofu wasnt that ridiculous, but needlefiber is the reason he got banned

Octopus, Squid, perhaps even a Kraken. Not a slug.

I am not sure you understand how KoA works. If Needlefiber was the only reason, those jews would have kept Gofu legal for now to help hype it.

Nah fuck it, I'm not explaining this again.

Not just a slug, a sea slug. Because clearly that has significantly more appeal and recognizability than a squid.

Nudibranchs are sexy.

Thanks for admitting defeat.

i gave out octopus and kraken but you only take out squid

You may think you have won, but have you forgotten? Not only was Monster Reborn set to Limited, but also my facedown card: Solemn Judgement! Now my King of the Skull Servants can be revived once more!

All the level 4's look like the cosplayers while the lower level tuners all are actual bird-like creatures. Then the synchros range from Armor master looking like a cyborg/cyclops bird, Nothung looking like a baby killer, and Obsidian hawk Joe actually just being a guy wearing a costume. Then there's a whole host of others that look like birds and anthro birds that comprise their own little categories. Not to mention, on top of this, Gofu is chained up for some reason in the middle of a fucking Typhoon while Gale and Kalut have no obvious mouth or way of eating.
But for real, fuck if I know, I've played them for years and asked myself the same questions.

Are you the same dumb fuck who thought Donpa was a bat despite the big fluffy tail and lack of wings?

Reminder that this isn’t supposed to be a squid because it has spots instead of suckers.

The spots are a stylised representation of suckers.

Would fuck this squid

IT'S A FUCKING SKYFANG IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS AN OCTOPUS A SQUID A SLUG A SNAIL A CUMDUMPSTER ITS A FUCKING PIRATE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

What hasn't been made an archetype yet?

It's my sea slug sex sleeve and I'm going to seed it.

Is this a good time to mention there is literally nothing pirate-like about Skyfang Brigade beyond the fact that they’re on a ship? Seriously, no pirate uniform, no eyepatches, no peglegs, no Jolly Roger.

>Doesn't matter if it auto-dies to ghost ogre

Is this a good time to ask where I can buy some cheap paper bags in bulk?

Probably something with an arabian nights style, something desert themed that isn't 100% egyptian themed.

Kunoichi only archetype?

Western Zodiac/Greek Mythology

Wonderland, how the fuck has this not happened yet?
Also it needs to be by the Traptrix artist because she's perfect for it.

Pot of Greed back when?

Literally and figuratively never ever.

How much is that card now?

shut up lol

Megaman

why arent you playing quantals?
youtube.com/watch?v=uvwKKYUCwQk

When Ash Blossom gets a common print, so as to force it to sell like "Hey, Trunade" with this banlist

>she
Also, last time we had this conversation was just before Kozmo came out, I think. And the most common suggestion was actually Anne of Green Gables. Some people made a really convincing case for it, so I'm still totally expecting we'll get it.

I am, but my version isn't shit and it doesn't die to Ash.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Akina_Fujiwara
>Gender Female

I'm not posting shit here.

Yes? Akina Fujiwara is a woman.

>Gofu

Are those some bird tiddies?!

Constellars sort of fit that niche.

We need something on dreams

>And the most common suggestion was actually Anne of Green Gables.
The fuck?

honestly you dont need gofu, he was super fucking convenient but you dont need him, its still just hoping and praying you dont open garnet or cobra or you pretty much wanna scoop
still dont know if i like scapegoat in this deck or not yet

You don't need Gofu, but you need your opponent to brick.

Precure.

It's really popular Japan.

*in Japan

Symphogear

my.mixtape.moe/qemcpe.webm

Alice

so why did they make a handtrap based on the chick from code lyoko
also i never realized ash blossom had legs until now

Code Loliyoko

Imagine being into feet, lolis, and 5heads
Ash is perfect for them.

It's an incredibly popular North American book series adapted a million times over that's ungodly popular in Japan. It's got Konami written all over it.

I wouldn't be surprised by Neverland, but I wouldn't be surprised if that one is a bit too over done for Konami and they decide to spin it with something else. Like how Kozmo was Wizard of Oz, but that's overdone, so they crossed Wizard of Oz and Star Wars.

Imagine being into all of that, but having the shit taste enough to hate Nekomimi on the spot. Like straight up hate to the point of being angry the moment you see it. Imagine the hell Ash Blossom must be for them.

So what the fuck are Cyberse meant to do? I can't do shit. Most I can get out is 1 co-linked Trigate Wizard and that takes my hand and nothing else can be done. Any way to loop just got banned.

whats the best place to find character sleeves, every place like amiami usually has them all sold out, i just want some kamen rider sleeves
or would my best option be to buy custom sleeves from someplace

I didnt even notice the cat ears till now, jesus

>So what the fuck are Pyros meant to do?

and I just want Red-Eyes sleeves, but Konami never make them.

Holy fuck, I never noticed she has cat ears

She's actually got a tail, too. And because of what it looks like I personally don't think she's meant to be a cat. But I don't know.

Yeah, but we don't get packs and packs of Pyro support with a vague goal in mind

We do with Dragons and Warriors and Machines and Spellcasters etc.

Huh. I just thought of it as another one of those “classics children’s novels” no one actually reads, like Old Yeller or something.

Imagine if every Yugioh Protagonist not only brought a new summoning mechanic but also their own Type

They’re meant to be an onslaught of mediocre spam garbage that other decks easily beat at their own game with better orotection and effects to boot.

Then we'd have two more types than we currently have. One if you don't count GX as bringing in anything new, since Fusion already existed.

I think you mean four.

No? Psychic debuted in the same pack Synchro did, and Wyrm debuted in the same pack Pendulum did.
That leaves GX and Zexal.

>Yusei used Psychics
>Yuya used Wyrms
What did they mean by this?

How is Synchro and Psychic debuting at the same time mechanically different from Link and Cyberse debuting at the same time?

Because Yusaku actually plays Cyberse? The topic was about the protagonist’s deck types, so why wouldn’t it be different?

Nope. Written and set in Canada and it's super popular in Japan. It's one of those East-West cross things. Which is great, because I think it's rare to even read AoGG in school in the US anymore.

It's right up there with like, 'A Dog of Flanders', or 'The Borrowers', or whatever. Japan picks the most forgettable short stories and novels from the West to spill love their into.

Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. I thought we were discussing the TCG and not what happens in an anime's episode. This isn't /a/, you know.

>Imagine if every Yugioh Protagonist
If you thought the discussion was solely about the TCG after reading this, you’re the stupidest person here. It’s okay to admit you messed up, y’know? It’s an anonymous board.

vomit your whole hand to do nothing

That post WAS me admitting I messed up. I didn't realize I had the /a/ thread open and I thought the post wanted to discuss the implication that more types would bring to the TCG. I figured the OP didn't realize Psychic and Wyrm had debuted simultaneously with new mechanics and wanted to inform him of that, since looking at those debuts would help him learn about the impact new types have on the card game and how new types are established and built upon mechanically.

Wow, that’s quite possibly the most condescendingly passive-aggressive non-apology I’ve ever read.

trees.dek when? I want Trickstars to disappear from the meta just like Aoi did from the show.

>this level of damage control
learn to let go you're just embarassing yourself at this point

So what kind of answer were you expecting?
>Guys what if every protagonist ran Exodia and instead of motorcycles they were paragliding and Vrains also introduced Dark Pendulum Links wouldn't that be cool
Genuinely asking. What kind of discussion were you trying to prompt?