/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jjpuL#fD6NCif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

real thread

Sakura thread

Shieeet.

xth for BB!

>doing embers with jannu

I fucking hate sakuraclonefags

This is better

Sakurabros, I summon thee

Vive la France!

>used a 50x silver all exp I had from the event on mash instead of burning them for prisms
I'm too late for mona lisa anyway but I still feel stupid

/ndg/ here, nice content

Then I summon the Sakura Five!

Why is she so perfect, bros?

WHERE IS THE KNK INFO I HAVE NOTHING TO DO

Because we all have mommy issues

you do realize when you eventually burn the rare prisms for it, you still have to cough up the mp for it

OHHHHH SO SORRY DOING ALL THOSE VALENTINE TRANSLATIONS REALLY TUCKERED US OUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND

And I summon Ainsworth Magical Sakura with her FAT ass!

I don't even have a good rider so whatever
I'm saving for lunchtime now and since it's so far away it should be fine even if I don't farm MP

muuuuuh

what the fuck do people even do on event free days

>Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.

Speaking of which, any standout/memorable moments from these new Interludes? Anything funny? Sweet? Sad?

You're just building up a prism stock for Lunchtime.

Go farm lanterns or pages or gears. You can never have enough.

Don't mind me just increasing affinity with jannu

Hands
Doors
Mats

I'll tell you tomorrow when I can finally fucking do one. Who the fuck has a max ascended Benkei/Eric/Spartacus?

those aren't interludes, they don't have any story content

How small is her cunt?

Jackbros, unite!
imgur.com/a/jjpuL#fD6NCif

Clear the story because i'm a latelet.
Also farm hands.

You'll want gold Assassin EXP cards (or just EXP cards in general) since you need to ascend the welfare servant this event (twice) in order to complete it and get the Lore.

Please understand! Twintails only work in the realm of fiction whether that be games, film, or animation. Allow the artists to let this hair style thrive in the few circumstances that it can!

When does NA get our pages equivalent heart node?

dont embarrass the Jannu

I don't know if it's the altered eyes or the frosty, confident attitude, but I find this version of Jack unbelievably sexy while her usual self doesn't do much for me.

where are her legs in third ascension

>Who the fuck has a max ascended Benkei/Eric/Spartacus?
I honestly wouldn't mind max ascending Eric, although I've been busy with Herc and TamaCat. I didn't have the materials to spare for his crystals. I'm sure we have at least one user who has max ascended and grailed Spartacus, at least on NA.

Sanson has at least one user grailing him, as well. Not sure about Leonidas, but there are probably some with him max ascended.

it's that little tiny stick thing in the middle behind the x

what the fuck happened to her legs in the final ascension art is what really bothers me

I can see one of them but the other one must be covered, her art is so fucking shitty

Can someone please PLEASE tell me how they fuck up her art of an anticipated servant when there are DOZENS of good artists out there?

>where are her legs in third ascension
The same place they are in the previous ascensions. Her left leg (on your right) is hidden behind the feathered dress trim, though.

First true whale I've seen in-game. Every single servant pictured here is NP5. The Kaleidoscope on JETS is level 100.

1 >>>> dogshit >> 2=3
The art is still awful though.

Par for the course for the Apoc Squad. Achilles might surprise. But I doubt it.

We don't call those whales. They're Leviathans

>those skill levels

still wouldn't friend the fucking leviathan

add me, no total shitters please

only been playing for 101 days

that's not a whale, that's fucking moby dick

Reporting in. Rin a shit.

>Those skill levels
>''lol just put kaleido on everything''

dumbwhalemaster/10

>first true whale
>all those unleveled skills
>only a single 10th level skill anywhere
Also, Lv.100 Kaleidoscope isn't too hard once you have one MLB. The difference between Lv.15 and Lv.100 is really just a bunch of Lv.20 CEs being fed to it.

How would she fare in a normal HGW? Her presence concealment is low and her parameters are pretty bad. Phantom Maiden doesn't seem that good of a noble phantasm.

>Mona Lisa is a meme
>farming qp is easy

Anyone get unreasonably angry at the tiny side crown shit? Pisses me off on 3.5 too.

Shakes has nice art though.

Shut up, Bill.

There's this fucker here with a grailed Spartacus that keeps shilling how he's supposely better than jets for farming hands and shit.

>add me, no total shitters please
Sent.

To be fair, Astoflo is about as retarded as Mordred so it makes sense. The dumb little prick thinks that a flying bird is a type of horse.

What CEs are optimal if I want to Arts Meme with Vlad/Waver/Tamamo?

Formalcraft/2030/Prisma Cosmo

She'd probably get you halfway through the war. She'd destroy half the female roster, but her urges would probably put you in danger with local authorities after girls go missing. Overall, an OK servant at best.

Spartacus is probably the best low level servant to max ascend, with regards to return investment. He gives you like 5 quartz and almost every material back from all his strengthening quests. And those quests make him an actual decent servant, especially for his cost.

2030 on all of them

Forgot pic..

Good morning, /alter/, how you lads doing? Saved up enough quartz for your waifu?

Tamamo: Bond CE to power up Vlad's attacks/NP gain as well, Divine Banquet or Formalcraft otherwise

Waver: Divine Banquet or Formalcraft

Vlad: Formalcraft, could try Heaven's Feel or Black Grail but I'd be concerned about his NP gain that way

But why do that now? Eric is at least serviceable and can clear a hand wave. Spartacus can't do that shit til he gets his buster buff skill since he was the worst attack stat in the game.

I can see why you grailed Mordred

formals should never go on dedicated supports, especially ones without any direct damage NPs

NP5 Mama

Some people like the challenge of beating the game with a low-power servant. Some people like the distinction for being "that one with the grailed Spartacus". Some people probably just like his goofy attitude, especially in a game otherwise full of waifu King Arthurs.

I'd be completely confused over a grailed Benkei, though.

84 quartz but my waifu doesn't come for another 10 months so I'm good hopefully. I'll stop myself from going insane b doing spare 10-rolls on rate-ups I really like des

Waver doesn't need DB or Formalcraft, his NP isn't as important as Tamamo's or Vlad's. It's nice to have, but his skills are what's important for him.

D-Dammit

>MLB Victor From the Moon on Gilgamesh
>100% Critical

>poor and a lucklet
JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW

dumb male master forgot to say it was on a Buster Card
Would roll for Mordred, but already have her and I'm saving for mommy

What's the priority for Mashu's skills?

if i had to guess id say 1 < 2 < 3

1>3>2

Get all of them to 1o anyway. You do love your kohai don't you?

I tried Black Grail on my Vlad when the Valentines event was winding down and I don't think I can go back to Formalcraft. Without Black Grail, Vlad NP was doing about 50k. Black Grail was pushing over 100k. Yeah, it was taking a bit longer to get that NP. But since most of his generation was from arts chains and from the NP itself, it didn't hurt that badly.

1>2>3

Same bro. But at least the welfares are good. We get kuro soon who is better than the faggots who have redman at np5 and shiki is next week. We can grail them to 90 to EQUAL some ssrs.

It is a meme though.

On the KnK event, when the incinerator quest is available, would a team consisting of Shiki/Waver/Mashu be good? OR should i replace mashu with a more offensive arts servant like NR?

maximg 3.5 is a meme, too

Better than not poor and lucklet. After playing since release, I dropped 85 dollars on this game on release during the last day of valentines. I didn't get shit and felt overwhelming regret. Hopefully my refund request goes through.

>and shiki is next week
Good lord stop I'm not ready to grind more

I don't have Formal or 2030. So what I can do right now is Vlad-Heaven's Feel/Black Grail and Tamamo-Prisma Cosmo/Divine Banquet, but not sure what to put on Waver.

>t. skilllet/SSRlet

>We get kuro soon who is better than the faggots who have redman at np5

Nah

You're a meme

Why the hell do people do this? Should I just remove them from my friend's list? Last online 19 hours ago

Don't they ban for refunds?

Th-thanks.

>He doesn't know
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Don't know what kinda team I can make that synergizes well with each other from the servants I have
>Don't know which crafting essences I have that would go good with them anyway
Fuck.