/nintyg/ - Mario Shart edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on it
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/

>Important News
「!」Mario Kart Tour for mobile devices announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/958876622517452801
「!」Pokemon Crystal Version has launched on 3DS console: youtube.com/watch?v=trLN4TV4deE
「!」Nintendo Labo announced as a new set of games and peripherals for Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
「!」New ARMS update out, with a new Gallery and Tournament mode: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26377/~/how-to-update-arms
「!」Nintendo's paid online services for Switch launch in September: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-switch-online-launching-in-september/
「!」Mario movie officially announced; made by Illumination: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/958878633652731904/
「!」New footage of the Bayonetta 1 Switch port: youtube.com/watch?v=GLwpXRQ_BZY
「!」New Kirby game to have amiibo support: nintendoeverything.com/kirby-star-allies-has-amiibo-support/

>Upcoming Releases
Japan - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
North America - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL regions - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frick yeah n wordssss

Discord killed this general

And having separate generals for every Nintendo series.

The discord link isn't even valid so it probably died

I wonder if MKT will have a gacha.

Thats too bad, I finally wanted to join

Don't jinx it.

Now that the dust has actually settled, which do you think was the better game and why?

Zelda because I haven't played Mario.

I closed my 3DS while playing DQ7 then when it turned it back on the blue light came on however the screen stayed black. I tried turning it off and back on, because this has happened before but that didn't do work either. Am I fucked or what?

What didn't work? Is the screen still black after restarting?

What's the best way to get videos off my Switch? Right now I've been uploading to Facebook (shared only with me) but then I can only download it through the mobile page which make the quality ass.

I've heard twitter compresses video out the ass too so I don't know where that leaves me

Anyone got a .cia of FF6 with the Brave New World hack applied? FF14 made me want to replay FF6 so I figured I'd try out that hack I've heard about.

The link's working fine for me.

hmm

Nevermind I was banned a while ago so that's probably it lol.

It's closer.

Anyone else quite enjoying the Nintendo mobile games so far?

five ability slots left.
whats it gonna be?

Sleep is in, nothing else matters.

That flame looks insanely feminine
like, i feel like most things are gender-neutral in this game
Also, sleep

Why are there stars in Kirby eyes?

there's stars in all his eyes because it's star all eyes

you mother fucker you're a great person

FEH: been playing it daily since it came out
SMR: meh
AC: haven't bothered to download
Miitomo: rip

My reviews, from some guy you don't care about!

Miitomo: Offers a great idea of socializing with others, and that's it. Gets to make funny jokes and get to know your friends better, but ultimately, that's it. Got old real fast. No one cared about customizing your Miis or room.
I think the Mii should've been fleshed out to WiiU or Switch, this could've been the central "Make your Mii" app that connect to everything Nintendo. However, it seems like Nintendo may be killing off Mii's in general, they have a low presence on Switch.

Mario Run: $10 fuck you i ain't paying for mobile games. Looks good though, considering how terrible playing video games on smartphones are, I think they made a good way of handling it. Good level design in the free levels, making you wall jump n stuff

FEH : Solid game. I played it through and felt like despite the small battles, I played some good strats in order to win. Becomes a bit grindy on harder difficulties. MP wasn't that interesting to me, probably cause I don't play them head on. But I never play FE for multiplayer anyways.

Animal Crossing: Legit grinded this for a very long time, had nothing to do at work anyways. But overall, you're just catching fish to level up friends. I used to do this to appease my collectionism autism for the museum, not for friend points. And like Miitomo, no one cares about your character outfits or your campsite design. Just nothing to do.

I'm sure Mario Kart Tour will do the same thing. From videos, it looks right, it has the right gameplay. but then when you actually play it, it feels like you're not really doing anything.

Only mobile games I play regularly are Pokemon Go and Duel Links

No but I play mobage so my taste is bad already.

Reminder to babt to let us know how his gambling went.

What are the nicest rpg's on GBA and 3DS. Ive probably played most of them but i just really want something to play.

Ports are okay too like all the FF gba ports.

No DS?

Yeah i guess most DS games just look really bad though unless they go full pixelart.

Have you tried The World Ends With You?

Is it just me, or does lore of Nintendo games play the "postapocalypse" card way too often?

Well, every game has unrealistic creatures so they have to come up with some way to include them in the planet.

ok

Is the New 2DS worth it

Yes, but why can't it just be some alien planet or something instead of "Oh my God, I was wrong! It was Earth all along!"

if you hack it, probably for the emulation

event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/
So this is a thing. I'm going to vote for Ganondorf.

Fairly sure they've done that with a certain game recently

do you really need a sd card for switch if you buy mostly physical with a few games digitally, got mine recently but not sure if i should spring for a 64 or 128 gb card

No way to see most voted?

128 for futureproofing

That seems like a lot.

What do you want to see in Super Mario Maker 2?

3D level designer of course.

I doubt I would works well.

Captain Rainbow 2 when?

After F-Zero NX.

what are some good 3ds games to play online?

How trustable is this guy?

literally who cares

I cares.

According to gaming journalist Marcus Sellars, who works for numerous outlets, Bandai Namco is holding an event to announce five new games on December 15. He claims that Nintendo will have a “large presence” at the event.

Dark Souls Collection
One Piece Dawn
Soul Caliber 6
My Hero Academia: One's Justice
Xenosaga HD Collection

Is there any way to hide your online status on the Switch? I like playing with my friends but I need a bit of privacy sometimes.

I seriously hope something better is going to release in spring, this sucks dick

Fuck, I hope he's right.

He's just saying extremely safe shit.

What about third parties?

>recommended switch games chart

These charts really need to have some caveats in the description. I don't know if the worse versions of skyrim and L.A noire are recommended unless you have no other way to play those games.

They are recommended because they run nicely on the system and can be enjoyed on handheld mode too.

Anybody here play Pokken DX?

Me, what about it?

Are you able to use the record feature during online matches?

Also gib Croagunk tech

Not him but there's no reason your Switch shouldn't be able to record it if the game allows it, but your match probably lasts more than 30 seconds.

this radiant historia game looks like ass why didnt they pretty it up?

it looks like shit because they ruined best girl's hair

Does anyone have the updated recommended 3DS games chart or just some suggestions for a n3DS XL owner?

>updated
Maybe someday. Get Kid Icarus Uprising, the Ace Attorney games, Rhythm Heaven Megamix and Picross 3D 2.

OP's amiibo compatibility charts are broken

Nah.

Looks the guy changed the links, will fix it in the next thread.

huh huh

ok

BoxBoy

FINALLY

so do we know the average software budget for games on the Nintendo Switch?
i must know, seeing Xenoblade 2 was a success

wake up

I am woke

no

gay

Does Nintendo have wizards working for them?
The only thing I can think of that they lost money on was the Virtual Boy.

show appreciation

I LOVE MY NINTENDO NX

Did babt lose all his Bitcoin betting on Justin Timberlake's hat, y/y

So what game(s) is everyone playing right now?

BRAAAAAAPPP

Mario and luigi bowsers inside story is great. Once you pass the tutorials the game is brilliant and fucking funny as hell.

same

Even if he sold now he'd still be pretty rich.

Finishing up Xenoblade 2.

>tfw owning a Nintendo Switch and a gaming PC with GTX 1070 and i7-4790k

iktf

3 days and not 100 posts yet

want to grind again in Hyrule Warriors, release it already Nintendo

get FEW