fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oboro!

>get -def myrrh
>keep looking for a new one
>get ANOTHER -def one

FUCK THIS GAME

FUUCK

should i merge them or give hone dragons to y.tiki, nowi or fae?.

Being this cute must be a crime

Remember to be a chad and vote for Hector. Only reddit votes for Ike.

>finally rolled my first takomeat
>-def
c-close counter food, huh...

Wew, finished all the Valter quests. Not as stressful as the Tana BHB was for me but still a decent asskicking until I could make it work.

Cumilla!

I just finished Echoes. Should I play Fire Emblem 4 or 6 next?

FE4

Anons, how could FE4 remake decrease the tediousness of the original? Unlike FE2/3 increasing speed won't solve everything because Gen 1 has too much backtracking and infantry units are always at huge disadvantage.

Third time is the charm

Then merge the two shit ones to the good one for a strong myrrh

>Have two blessings
>Dont know who to give them to

One from Gunnthra who I probably wont use an one from Fjorn that I use a lot

(b)Est cutie!

Being stuck at T19,5 is pretty comfy

I'd say make each castle seize it's own independent chapter with more involved map design, but FE4fags would probably cry about that.

You've gotta be shitting me

>Reddit bitches
Yawn

Do it like I did: slap them on somebody because you think, cool bonus for sp and then find out you can't ever remove them again.

I've always had an idea in the back of mind mind about divorcing units from their mounts and using having horses be able to be bought and traded among units.

Est is also very cute, I wish her voice actor was better though

Officer camilla soon!

Which emulator works best with TearRing Saga, and which translation is the best?

Thank you in advance.

Post cute Myrrh!

what's the matter doll? can't handle real women?

>then find out you can't ever remove them again.
This is literally why I havent used them

If you could remove them any time then cool, who cares about the lost blessing as long as I can replace it later but permanent irreversible shit is cancer

>weilds the Bronze Staff+

>can't one shot an enemy on a defense tile
>WHY WON'T IT WORK

Your fortune: Your finger will feel the insides of a fortune teller, in a sexy way.

It's another episode of devs say fuck you

Fae isn't on a defence tile.

GREEN BEATS RED

I gave Fjorm's blessing to PAzura because lol water and since she's green the colors don't overlap, and gave Gunnthra's one to BLyn because lol wind and color difference as well, plus they're both on horses so I can cavshit with them if I feel like, not a fan of cavalry teams tho

I'm surprised this jewel hasn't been discovered yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFeXDFXBE3g

i dont think i have enough orbs left and i just got a Bike, i need another one for my fae or y. tiki

she's not iirc

Give her the atk +1 seal. That's what I had to do.

Her VA is great.
She is my most tapped character.

>on a defense tile

So what's more important for B slot if I use Distant/Close def on seal slot, QR or Vantage?
Damage reduction from Vantage is nice but one round kill enemy phase with QR is super effective too.

Got him while rolling BIkes
Whats the damage?

just my finger?

Get one of these instead of being a brainlet and all pve content like this is cake

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lucina

>trying to use arena assault to cheese ghb quests
>finally find a valter to kill
>it's level 33
why even bother

Being arrested by Cumilla for raping an officer!

slap atk+1 seal

>only level 2 Dazzling
That won't do. It really must be one or the other, she needs all the arena points she can get until releases a 500 SP healer special.

That's why I'm leaning towards Dazzling. But it'd hurt for her not to have a cute weapon.

Yeah, it'd be either that or Gravity+ for arena cheesing.

I want to user, but then she can't run Dazzling+Wrathful combo until I roll another BdLyn or Genny. And I bet Genny ain't going to have another banner for a long while.

Take a closer look you braindead chimp. """Marth""" is the one on the defense tile.

+Google/-Spoonfeeding
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Send him home

It really was nice of them to give us a free unit that soloes Wry's map by himself.

Ah you too?
I used a pain+ staff +dazzling effect+ dancer for this one like Too fucking painful otherwise.

6 is more friendly for newplayers

+res/-spd
Same as mine.

>Right now you are thinking about how jealous you are!

What did she mean by this?

Could I get some help building my team? I'd like to make it to T20 if possible but I'm also just having troubles with any "end" game stuff like Infernal maps, GHB's, Squad Assaults and whatnot. So far these are probably my best units as far as better IV's, higher tier units and I'll drop a post with my second group. I'm willing to give my Hector to Myrrh but I wanted to wait to see if it was worth. I did just switch over my Summ supp to Tiki. I haven't upgraded Nowi's weapon but since I got the Myrrh w/ hone I was wondering if I should actually go with +Spd for her breath instead of the Def I was probably going too.

I really like guidance on Myrrh, but if there's a better idea shoot. I have all seals except the Squad Assaults. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Use spurs or change seals around

Post Caeda builds

Psx worked for me, and google matthewtrs’s translation

Is looking pretty and special more important than being a bit stronger? If you won't use the special weapon as much and just want it for a few times go with Dazzling. If you can't see Serra without it then go with the candle.

4 is slow and comfy, also even comfier music. My third favorite in the series. 6 is if you want borderline sub-part growth and dealing fuck-tons of reinforcements.

eagles or patriots?

Pic unrelated

That Myrrh is +def not atk

the writers probably intended it to be (You) thinking "aw shit she can read minds? I want to do that" but this is /feg/ where everything is sexual innuendo.

Guys I'm kinda fucked. I changed my nintendo account password and when I try to open FEH now it says "Nintendo account session has expired. reauthentication is required at this time" but it's not giving any prompts about entering a password or anything like it.
The fuck do I do now.

Hello fellow +Atk Genny patrician

Just use blade tomes, lmao

Celica is not a woman

would fuck up some of the maps, especially chapter 10/Endgame

Just reinstall, holy shit.

I kinda pictured it meaning about how the jealously of someone else getting a 5* that you dont have or something.

Here's the other group of probably my best units. I do have a Cord, all the brave units, Miciah, new Ike, optimal IV Celica, new Eirika, H. Nowi's and the starter trio at 5* too.

I want to have sex with Celica. I bet it would feel amazing.

The best course of action imo is to give Fae Lightning breath +, then turn Myrrh into a dedicated melee wall. Way less expensive to fodder an A Tiki/Nowi than a Hector. You don't need 4 DC units on one team, and running DC on Myrrh means you need Iotes in your seal slot so that eliminates the possibility of running guidance.

What the fuck I'm hard now?

Im jealous of her bird

She isn't even properly build but she's my most reliable flier. She receives no magic dmg and returns with 2 hits with 1 being an ice berg special. She always stands next to either hinoka or nowi so she has the 6 atk buff

>FOUR Ayras
>all -Atk

?????????????????

Just use Lyon lamo

fuck, yeah I just got my number goofed with her weapons +3.

Woah. Ayra and Eirika could pass as sisters.

With ''Psx'' I take it you mean ePSXe?

Just use dragons lmao

Um...am I going to jail now?

I love to watch this map on auto because in most cases Siegbert kills the first guy, kills the second guy, and then Azura soars across the map and kills the third guy.
Sometimes auto battle has the right idea.

Just use Lissa, bro

the only flying mage i have is H!nowi
would it be worth it to give it to her? i can hone and fortify her

Psxfin, never tried espxe for it. If the latter works, go for it. Psxfin had a weird crash once

Basic bitches don't make for a good fuck. Thirsty bitches like Faye will do anything for your cock

We really can't give you a team for pve since what you will want will change on a map by map basis. That said, to get into t20 just use high bst units like myrrh or hector. Make sure all their skills are filled in and as long as you don't get a death you should be able to get in easily. Staying in though will require a large amount of merges and meta shit with skills which just isn't worth it.

>I'd like to make it to T20 if possible but I'm also just having troubles with any "end" game stuff like Infernal maps
>+7 *5 ATiki
>+2 *5 Nowi
Wait, what the fuck?

weak