/assg/ general

0k edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Camped for all 3 stages of the hook:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YeFo7c2G7gU
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meta
youtube.com/watch?v=3mYT7BUrBW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I HATE FILING TAXES

Same, senpai, I'm going to end up owing the IRS like 400 bucks

Here's where we are on the Valentine's project. Remember to keep them 500x500 or less.

Going to repost this from the last thread
youtu.be/YeFo7c2G7gU
NEW ANIMATIONS/LINGERIE CLOTHES AND PROPS FROM THE LATEST FRIDAY THE 13TH UPDATE
inb4 someone say "what this is" go for 10 second in the video

Which one of these was rusty's terrible attempt to impress you

>swf bullying random solo survivors
what a time to be alive

*eats some haggis*

From all that i’ve gathered, SWF should be its own solo mode that’s unranked. If you wanna play ranked, its solo or no go. It would remove the boosted shitters & get rid of the whole problem.

Is this a discord in joke or something?
Why can't you just keep that sort of thing to yourself?

You're right, I'll stop. Someone just made a fucking great post about this guy and I can't resist quoting it every time he gives me a hard time.

Kek, i even have the same spot i had in previous project.

>Camp a rank 1 with DS because "no get out of jail free cards for you"
>Argues that nurse calling is a bigger crutch than DS

WEW

gib AJ underwear

DS is the fucking definition of a crutch perk lmao

Hope we get these soon
The bikinis are old and aren't attractive anymore

>feng min
>not feng MINE

How do you know it's him?

Notalent is such a bitch, he cant own up to being trash:
>"my optimal play"
>"couldntve done anything different"
>"all the best perks"
>"lucky youre not a streamer"
>"ive been sniped"
>"all on comms"
>"i know this game perfectly"
>"swf"
>"bnp "
>camps the hook
>falls for surv mindgame

A bingo needs to be made

I want a dedicated anti-looping killer
Like one with speed bursts and the ability to fuck pallets without slowing down

Wanna know how I know that you're underage?

Did I strike a nerve

That's not a bad idea. Perhaps this killer should just be able to ignore pallets completely and just teleport straight through them. Fuck it, while we're at it, make this killer be able to teleport through objects as well, so they can always take a straight line to the survivor. And make them be able to teleport up/down with ease.

Bull-themed killer. Gets built-in FOV changes, like M&A, but gets apex tunnelvision during a chase.
>WAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAH

Calm yourself autist

Man, I'm not usually big on the clothing packs, but dat AJ is changing my mind.
Humorously enough, the only other clothing pack I bought I did for AJ's outfit.

I wonder if this going to be a clothing pack or if this is just what NPC counselor are going to wear when they’re doing mundane stuff inside the cabins.

There are no more good games, just games.

Probably a lingeries clothing pack
I heard when the game come out that Gun media was going to to a lingerie DLC, maybe is this one or was the bikini
But every consoleur has a new outfit so it will probably be a pack

But no one wants to play against a bunch of cheaters on comms unless you get extra BP or something.

>meg is the least cancerous survivor

I like that
Could go with a minotaur

Would Thana be better if its maluses were also applied based on how many were already dead?

Obviously.

It would only be good if it gave DL level slow downs if all 4 people were injured

Then it would be overpowered.

It wouldn't, at all
There is no killer perk that is overpowered and it would be hard to make one without going all the way to "Fresh Meat: all survivors start hooked"

How would you make three levels of that

>Fresh Meat 1
One player starts Injured.
>Fresh Meat 2
One player starts Dying.
>Fresh Meat 3
One player starts on a hook.

>One player
>Inb4 it's the Killer

SWF is the core of most of the games problems. They can't balance the game around both SWF and solos at the same time. If they balance around groups, solos are fucked, but if they balance around solos, groups are OP.

They do need to make SWF a separate game mode (don't care if it's ranked) and just have a different balance for each mode, and maybe extra incentives for SWF killers. But they'll never do that because it'll mean admitting that SWF was a mistake.

If they made SWF a different game mode no killer would queue for it.

>extra incentives
He was pretty clear.
If they DID make it a separate mode, they'd have to have a massive incentive. Like 100% bonus BP and double Pip returns with reduced stringency on Pipping (for the first.)
A better idea would be to give Killers Lobby Options they can enable.
>Allow only Solo queuers
>Allow SWF Duo and Trio queues
>Allow SWF Quad queues
Which give scalar bonuses.

>Play killer
>Hook 1 person because I got a lucky closet get
>They get unhooked and healed and get away
>Find another person
>Chase them
>All gens get done in the time it takes me to hit them once
>No mind games, just the fact that they have pallets and windows that I can't deal with
Is this normal in this game? It's fucking lunacy

the real lunacy is that every update takes ages when the game just needs tweaks here and there.
What is this emblem shit thing they keep talking about? just release it.

What are your thoughts on a game mode where there are no highlights, perks or heartbeat and gens take more time to fix cause the entity has a hold on them, so breaking totems lessens it's grip.

Yes.

Earlier I got into a game with a bunch of P3 Meg/Claudettes, and a Golden Feng

The Gold Feng looped me the entire game, using Object of Obsession, teabagging me from areas I can't easily reach. I finally get Gold Feng when all gens were fucking done, thank god I had a RBT (Of course I did, I didn't get anybody else), and the Gold Feng had Decisive.

Eventually got the Gold Feng hooked, and decided to just crouch about 10 meters away and watch in case of BT. All 3 of Gold Feng's teammates came right up to me and spammed crouch at the same time. Gold Feng said "That was a fun game" and I said it wasn't because BM'ing shenanigans.

He asked me "Who was BM'ing?"

>Ace struggles off my shoulder because no hook close enough
>He runs into the exit gate and instadies because RBT

And here I thought getting this daily would be hard.

Survivors have the self-awareness of a gnat.

Anti-survivor so never happening.

A game mode with no perks will never happen. too many of the killers are (attempted to be) balanced with the meta in mind. to quote an user from the last thread, "I forgot that freddy existed." Survivors can't win against freddy without perks.

>that fucking Chad outfit

I can't wait to be an even more smug condescending asshole to Counselors.

>drop guy on the hatch cause the hooks are too far away
>starts insulting me
fucking br

>The Deb and AJ one

My fucking dick

Haven't played F13
What the fuck is the context for some of these, why are they fucking in one of them, why is Jason arm wrestling
Do these things actually happen in game?

The Pig is fucking garbage, if you can't beat her easily you should reconsider your life

They're doing a single player challenge mode that recreates scenes/deaths from the movies. The arm wrestling is likely just a stand in for the planned actual model.

The devs have literally said they are interested in making a no perk game mode.

gibs timestamp, I ain't watching all that

Do you think the survivors fuck?

Probably if I have time I will do gifs or webms of the important stuff

Literally at the start dude, after you see the Roy model you see the underwear outfits.

What else do they have to do in their spare time?

AJ!

So when you play as a pig and hit someone with active timer it stops, but when the timer comes back again (on the same trap) does it resume from when it was stopped or does it start from 2:30 again?

Resumes from where it stopped. Also crouching eliminates your terror radius which starts up the timer, so if a trap has already started you could body block someone til they pop.

Yeah, they would. In fact, SWF groups would likely get fucking obliterated if they had an unranked playlist that allowed SWF and a ranked playlist that didn't allow SWF.

If you think about it, you realize why you're wrong.

Always dodge gold Fengs. They have way too much time and money invested in this simple game.

lol literally google "meta" and you'll see you're wrong. Sorry you think you know more than the population.

I don't know why I didn't explain in this post, but I'll give you a quick rundown. In an unranked playlist that allows SWF, there's going to be no semblance of SBMM. Assuming the ranked playlist has incentivized ladder climbing, once a killer reaches rank 1 and has already earned their monthly reward, they're just going to switch to unranked because queue times at rank 1 can be pretty bad.

All of a sudden, you're going to have rank 1 killers queueing into a SWF group that are all ranked 20. Or, hell, even rank 6, and they're just going to get shit on. The unranked playlist would be absolutely dominated by the try hard killers who want better queue times

It's kinda funny because I saw a video not long ago where he learned from his chat the fact that Nurse is slower than a sprinting survivor. That's so basic I'm amazed he's been poaying this long without knowing it.

>Got the Savini Jason skin on xbone due to a mistake they did months ago
>Friend gifted me a copy recently
>Try it out, get Jason
>Don't know what the fuck I'm doing, just running around like a tard
>Only get 4
>Get some angry messages after

Is it the skin? I played like a retard.

It's just the Xbox community, they rage at fucking everything. It's like they expect you to just sit in your cabin the whole fucking game.

@204180206
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meta
>Abbreviation of Most Effective Tactic Available.
>2. A term used in mmo meaning the Most Effective Tactic Available. It's basically what works in a game regardless of what you wish would work.

Holy shit, the more you post, the dumber you sound, user. Thanatophobia isn't a meta perk. Let me make this very clear: Brown and yellow ranks are not discovering and defining the meta.

The Entity removed the genitals from the male survivors. They can still feel their phantom dicks though.

>UD
>he thinks this is a definition that resounds with society
Have you gone outside? Legitimate question. You're the only one here and apparently everywhere who thinks this way. It also makes sense that you post like an autismo.

What a dick lol

>tfw I managed to kill a speedhacker
youtube.com/watch?v=3mYT7BUrBW0

For the lazy fucks who dont wanna see all the video, i'll start uploading Gifs of the Lingerie in F13th

I had a game like that, posted a webm and most people told me it was a "bug".
Now I see survivors can indeed hack their speed.

Balance self-heal by making it a radio perk: the killer can find a radio on the map, kick it like a gen, and disable the perk for the rest of the game.

@204180914
I'm sorry about your latent retardation, user. It must hurt when your own "argument" is used against you and it's demonstrated that meta has a different definition than you originally anticipated. Understanding that you're not as smart as you think you are is one of the first steps in becoming an adult. Once you're old enough to post here, you'll realize just how silly you sound. On the plus side, you're making a great case for post-natal abortion.

AJ's is the best.

Who fucking wears a denim vest and undies?

>cheating
>still can't win
???

It shows that cheaters are retards.

I'm so satisfied that I pulled this off. The map was a godsend.

>27 days since last ban

Some people should have their Steam accounts deleted.

this is a new jason kill for the story
it needs to get in the online, so fucking cool

>metagame
>metanarrative
>metatextual

The acronym was made to fit the word, not the other way around.

a u t I s m
you still haven't posted a verified definition beyond some UD shit. Enjoy your last you.

BILL!

>teabags the pallet like he's hot shit when he's obviously cheating
>still dies

Was there any interesting afterchat Zombae?

So where are the rest? I would like a gif of AJ's and Tiffany's for reasons.

uh, i already uploaded them
if you dont mean the clothes, what do you need?