/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4M0MiwsmQOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, please.

>Marie thread
Marie will answer my call this coming summer event.

Viva la France

Dead game, dead thread.

are we going to have another event?
i need a break to finish other singularities and max grail my mordred.

You people DID get married, right? You didn't leave her at the altar, right?

she wasn't at the altar to begin with user

of course, need to give her the d everyday

MAOU

I din't even want her, so yeah I leave her at the altar and went to a shrine to marry tamamo.

Two (2) Saints?!

Anyone who runs emulators and it's perfectly smooth (perfectly) ? I have some minor stutters with nox and memu, but it's almost perfect with directx but some buggy textures.

Next thread will be a David thread and all of you will like it.

did they actually cancel KnK or are you guys just shitposting as usual

Martha's fat and fit butt!

I want to fuck a jew?

Im not having problems with Nox while playing FGO, but im having problems with other game that I play using Nox

I like their kit lorewise. Dunno if it was a bad thing or actually a good thing they were scrapped from Apocrypha. All the more considering the anime kept wanking Karna

It's a little repetitive but i like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4M0MiwsmQOw

why are the saints so lewd?
din't they take the vow of purity and gave their bodies to the gods?

I never trust anything anyone ever says in here ever just on principle. You too, should take everything said here with a grain of salt.

Saints aren't priests that can't marry and sex is probably fine for them if for procreational purposes. Considering the straight males nowadays are becoming dense herbivores, they need to use serious artillery to conquer their targets

David aint so bad, as long as the img used for the next thread is a servant that is currently available in NA.

Proper thread on time

i dont mean "problems". But is it perfectly 100% smooth? not even drop of a single frame?

Using memu at least, i always get crackling sound.

fuck off

>But is it perfectly 100% smooth? not even drop of a single frame?
depends, when Nox is the only running its 100% smooth but if im using IE, Chrome or Fire fox or any other software while using Nox, its not running smoothly but bearable to play.

Yeah bro it's cancelled

how the hell did you guys know?
did they announce it already?
fuck, I need 650 MP to MLB my Monalisa.