XBY creator

>investing in XBY for its tech and not its autistic hungarian creator

seriously im going all fucking in purely based on the fact that if i make a fuckload of cash i can smile to myself, knowing that my blind sense of trust in some autismo paid off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to pay off, just put buy order at 100-160 sat and wait. There is nothing interesting coming except for 50k block. They have a lot of work to do, but it'll moon.

also does anyone have any more info on this guy

i really wanna know more about him

He is 44 years old and deaf if I remember. He was a child prodigy in programming (created his first OS when he was like 14) and was in the top 3 in some nation wide competition. He has had 25+ years of programming experience and 7+ years of crpyto/blockchain. His old best friend was the late Peter Szor who was an early pioneer in computer virus and security research.

so basically he's the crypto version of this lady
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

Except his abilities are real ;)

woooooooooooow im dropping $200 into this desu

in the meantime stratis has a ghetto nigger from London running the show even after the ponzi scam i.e "blitz"

Join the XBY community and get yourselfs some coins anons it's not too late! Just a reminder the price for one XBY has 200x from 3 weeks ago when they went online..

Is 1000x leverage bad?

when will it hit a dollar?
will they ever change the retarded logo?

The way the B and Y are non-aligned by just a few pixels does more to put me off this coin than anything else

Fuark mate, eastern european autism in maths and coding is some pretty powerful shit.
Honestly, if his autism is as strong as it seems, I might just go ahead and get myself a node

Yeah this needs to change if normies are expected to take it seriously, the website does too.
If Borzalom gets some marketing people it could make the project moon on that alone.
Plenty of useless shitcoins have mooned from good marketing and graphic design alone.

New logo and website are in the works.

ALL IN

nigga can you place a sellwall up so the pajeets gets scared and drop their coins. please please
i need cheaper coins

I would hope so lel
Part of the site was lorem ipsum.
Do you have anymore background info on Borzalom?

only time will tell.. but i shouldn't be too worried

Which wallet is best for XBY?

i see you are legit on the richlist... good luck bro

I'm pretty sure you just use the wallet off the XBY website

Fucking hell the XBY shills are out in fucking force.

Where did I see all this hype before? Hmmm

in ETH and PIVX ? ohhhh .... Veeky Forums was right and will be this time. enjoy your posw wallet

Fuck off with the shitty shills, cancer faggot

I have 215k XBY

Will this earn me a place on the moon rocket?

Absolute madman

yep its scam coin, now leave thread pls

You can pretty much manipulate XBY in any way you want, lol.

bitbean also had a shitton of hype, look at it now.

>bitbean is the same as xby

please leave and never return

Go on son

>muh autistic dev will totally take this coin to the moon
Its getting the exact same spiel promoting it at least.

i fucking loled

>~47,000 USD worth of XBY
sheeeeit

You should set up your static nodes.

>18 potential STaTiCs
emagen mah SHOCK

Set up your statics bro, support the project

Even if you set up even half of that as statics, it would help the project a lot and get it going even faster

Stopppppp hyping, keep it low sucks

nah, he should make a wall to scare the price down so i can hop on and get a STaTiC up.

Pros: supposedly fancy algorithm.
Cute autistic founder
Cons:
The website looks like aids
The logo was designed in the 80s
No whitepaper
Lots of competitors with better looking websites

Can anyone explain wtf is so damn revolutionary about the proof algorithm that you think it will outweigh the cons?

who is Borzalom? What's his full name?

>3/4 cons are complaining about the design/website

xtrabytes.ovh

>no whitepaper
the coin is still in development, this is early stages, whitepaper will be written after the project is running smoothly

John Carmack

>Can anyone explain wtf is so damn revolutionary about the proof algorithm that you think it will outweigh the cons?

Nope, no one can, it's another scamcoin, move on

yep, now please let us be scammed in peace

seriously, what's his full name? Does anyone know?

Do you want to track him down and hold a gun to his head?

Zoltan Szabo

you're literally retarded look into how their static and nonstatic nodes work and the VCN before you FUD.

His github, under the username borzalom, only has two listed projects, Xtrabytes and bitmox (dead coin). The name in the code header is Zoltan Szabo, he also gives an email address, [email protected] (valid). But the email address is only associated with the code on github, it comes up no where else.

It seems that Zoltan Szabo is the Hungarian version of John Smith. So I can assume this guy is effectively anonymous. No one really knows who he is besides the legend of deafness and autism and being a programming prodigy that wrote an OS at the age of 11 lol

Do you want his fucking address and birth certificate? There are people on the slack channel who know him personally and say that is his name.Retard, you can't prove anyone's identity on the internet unless you go over to his fucking house and ask him yourself.

I just wanted to know what other projects he's been involved with. After all, the guy's a programming genius that made an OS when he was only 11(!). I'd like to know what he's being doing between ages 11-44. I guess I'm the asshole for asking.

That's actually a good question to ask marketing guy. Head on over to the Slack.

Is he the other guy that refuses to reveal his identity and dismisses anyone that asks to see his face as a troll?

please, do you have this info?

Clever trolls. Good one.

You're still faggots, though.

in 4b >but-but I'm serious, that's what he said!

[citation needed]