/vn/ - JB Edition

Visual Novel General #1849

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d2zd2Z3sZY
vndb.org/r47877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty shitty OP, but at least it's not mitcher.

I like this OP.

Short or long hair?

;_;

I wanted to make Benkei edition but then remembered I uninstalled majikoi

The best edition.

Maya!

Who is this semen demon

Longer the better

Long hair into a ponytail is most patrician taste.

Why is his head so big?

All right lads, it's almost Valentine's. What will you do on that special day?

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

masturbate

fap to my waifu

reread nekopara

long

Depends on the bodytype

wallow in my misery

i'll be here with my /vn/ bros

I'm going to be skiing in Japan

probably the same thing i do every day

I will buy pantyhose for my gf

youtube.com/watch?v=-d2zd2Z3sZY
Go hug your imouto, /vn/
I fucked that up.

Well usually I boot up p4g and play through all of Rise's s.link and unique dialogue/romance events, but this is the first year valentine's since p5 came out so Idk.

Go fug your imouto, /vn/

Play Cold Steel 2 probably.

Stop reading moege

if im not lazy i'll make my waifu's favourite food

Sure, I'll do that.
She's going to the hospital tomorrow so it might help.

>tfw no new moege to read on valentine's day
guess i'm spending another one alone

I don't have one.

Just be lonely I guess

I have it on good authority that a group plans on releasing their secret patch on that day

Will she wear it and sit on your face?

Incest is wrong

I hope it's nothing serious user. GL

How do you enter Saekos mini route? i thought it was the "bed her" option, but that was literally 5 seconds long

What's that?

ur very own irl VN adventure, hope the routes are good

Semen

Incest is right

Thanks, but it's probably serious. My older sister and I both have Crohn's so it's a high chance for a repeat.

I want Umiposters back

i only have an onee-san and i don't live with her

For Sky Full of Stars it's mostly just H-scenes outright cut this time, right? Is it obvious enough where the cuts are? I installed the uncensor patch (don't mind just playing the H-scenes in Japanese even if I'm still too EOP to play the whole game that way) but it turns the animations all janky so I prefer to leave it off except when I'm actually in a scene where something was censored.

there was a good one but it ended a few years ago, thanks man

Recommend me a good vn with a good protagonist already.
Pic related is my standard for a good, interesting, well-written vn protag.

>onikiss
>now onigyu
what's next? oninade? onisex?

remember11

vndb.org/r47877

oyakodon is the pinnacle of god tier fetishes

I don't remember? I think it was something like 2 bad endings, one with hobos and one without.

>group plans on releasing their secret patch
So out of the fan projects on VNTS it could potentially be Daitoshokan, Amagami, Clover Day's, Majo Koi Nikki, Nursery Rhyme or Oreimo Tsuzuku. Though it could also be something done in total secrecy or you could just be BSing.

>Game revolving around giving imoutos headpats

Kamige material right there.

What's up with Daitoshokan anyway? Linktriforce came on reddit looking for QC help months ago but then just suddenly took his topic down out of nowhere a day or so later, not sure what was up with that.

I love Enoshima.

Maybe he got the help he wanted and didn't want to be kept spammed by people asking it the position was still open? That or they went into talks with a publisher during that time.

I've literally been waiting as fuck to see Renna's route translated for since this common route patch came out...

Though originally I actually thought she was fandisc bait and all three heroines were Ai Maki Saeko for some reason but thankfully this was not the case.

Is azusa supposed to be a snake or some shit?

Yeah I guess though I PMed him to apply while it was open and he didn't even respond! Rude.

all of the taimanin are retards who end up getting raped and mind broken. How about instead of sending like one or two at a time into a demon infested area they just all show up and kill everything that moves

come here you

A snake with nice big titties lol

We Love Master

Or did I get memed and she actually doesn't have one?

I'm pretty sure they're all just saying their verbal tics.
Azusa tends to end her sentences with "-ssu", and there's no easy way to translate that.

You dump Ai without going for Maki or Renna. Basically don't pick two choises for same girl.

I don't see Otou-san anywhere

Just use "dood"

snek best girl in every case

during the "pick who to go home with" choices? Initially I was told it branches off Maki's route.

i prefer "buster"

go on Ai's route then break up with her.

Yes. You can even have blowjob from Ai in common route if you pick top option two times then still enter Saeko route

quof, are you here?

This has to be one of the most unappealing games I've ever seen. I don't get why people care about this.

you're super retarded

Same universe as Majikoi which is probably in the top 5 discussed VNs in this general.

Too bad it shares none of the things Majikoi did right.

Women fighting and acting like men is gross.

Unappealing in what way? It's fun.

It's the part where they act girly for you that's cute user

Read a VN as I do every single day.

Most of the common route was pretty good and had the same kidna vibes, it just goes down hill afterwards. Also the dating and breakup part at the end of the common route to allow you to do the other routes was a terrible idea.

>what is gap moe

I can get cute girls without having to read about them being disgusting first.

Last time men had big fight over 80 million died. I prefer beatiful girls doing it.

see
It is all about seeing a new side to them when they get close and personal with you.

>It is all about seeing a new side to them when they get close and personal with you.
I understand what you're saying. But with other archetypes like this the original face of the character that you get to see has some sort of appeal in its own right, or at the least isn't repellent.

stop consuming soy ya noodle armed pinhead

SKIDADDLE

This is a properly executed female delinquent character, because she has already stopped being a delinquent before the start of the VN.

But soy is nutritious and versatile. Plus it and its derivatives taste good.