/wfg/ - Warframe General

previous thread:>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.11.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/914315-plains-of-eidolon-update-22110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

wheres the one comic where she gets rhino's attention

what frame lets me get cucked?

Are Archwings missions required on certain planets ? I really don't want to spend my endo and credits for like 4 shitty missions

mag

mostly just uranus, if you max out the gun/melee damage mods and maybe archwing health you can get through everything you absolutely have to with a minimum of trouble.

valkyr a shit

Alright thank you for the advice, still suck that i have to waste endo on archwings mods when i'd rather upgrade shit like serration or vitality.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fomorian

GET READY TO FARM YOUR ENDO, BOYS!

My wife is cute! Cute!

BASED DE

i cant be the only one who hates most syandanas right? theyre all flappy and wavy and just look like they can get caught around your arm/leg if this was real scenario
fashion isnt worth dying in combat and distracting yourself

>fashion isn't worth
Syandanas clip like motherfuckers, and cover the most second most important part of the warframe. They aren't fashionable.

i love nova

So I notice when a mod gives damage vs. a specific enemy, it is low usually < 40% on rivens but when a mod gives damage it is way more. Is there a reason for this doesn't that mean regular damage is way more favorable on a riven? Or is the multiplier for vs. specific enemy % calculated differently that makes the lower percentage worth it

That was actually addressed in one of the QnAs where they are set up that they easily come off should they get caught on something or someone grabs it.

>They aren't fashionable
Speak for yourself, faggot

those are the only acceptable ones i see
solid with fixed parts, no dumb flippy flappers around
that one is kind of gay, but at least its what i would consider something proper

You are playing pompous space ninjas with models with unncessary features like breasts and wide hips. Of course they are going to sandbag by wearing big cloaks and dangly bits, you are a martial psychic god-child - not some weak flimsy bitch.

Unless you are mag.

DE believes clipping and skirts are funny.

Is Zephyr a good frame lads ?

yea

in a few months

fucked up how redditors want volt's skirt to have cloth physics like okay retards have fun with that clipping disaster

holy shit the cetus grinding is worse than i ever imagined, if this was off of the daily standing cap then it'd be manageable but this kinda blows

t. MRlet

oh i forgot going up in MR increases your standing cap per day, goddamn
it i've been ignoring MR for about 8 months now since leveling up shitty gear i dont care about by sitting in hydron makes me want to kill myself.

Yeah. Her shield thingy is pretty good and staying airborne for so long makes bombing guys easy as hell. I just wish for a slight rework through, mostly just for her first ability. I'd much rather be able to hold down the button for a constant boost & energy drain instead of smashing it over and over.
I use her almost exclusively in the plains.

should i get WYRM PRIME?

What kind of parts does it have?

>tfw people only play chroma (poorly) for Eidolons so he has no defense force defending him on the forums/reddit a la Ember.

fuk u

>even the screeching hordes of ember forumtards will never be able to bring back the old tanky overheat

is frost chroma + vectis prime enough to solo an eidelon?

>Scott removes Overheat (Ember's 2) because it was just too op
>Gara's 2 is just overheat but better in every way possible

If it makes you want to an hero now just wait until resoquake banshee isn't a thing

I think Volt would still be better.

build for power and use the shield?

If they nerfed gara any harder she would just be sold for credits.

Duration/Efficiency and bring that crit kot with a T3 brace.

anybody has a spare tysis riven they dont wanna throw out?

Shatter shield is basically overheat+1 as well.

I want to love ember, but the reworks have never been very good (aside from WoF getting the Ruk-style fireblast effects. Those are nice)

but that's not fast :(((((
fine

DE wouldn't nerf me after my re-work right?

how is sarynALLOWED to be so CUTE?

there is nothing left to fuck up

CYCLOPS FRAME WHEN

The embertards tears are delicious. She wasn't even hit that hard, it should've been a lot worse

>nerf
>lmao just recast
this community got used to whining about everything

>someone whispers me h"ey I would like to buy your riven"
>k
>goes offline
Why.

recasting it requires 2 button presses, it's too much for their brains to handle.

it's this attitude that just forces me to agree with DE sometimes.
Let's see how they react when Maim suffers the same fate

Maim actually requires 2 button presses. It's an improvement.

How come nobody tonks anymore? I have a tonkor riven with reload speed & crit damage that I can't seem to sell for the life of me.

It's dead, Jim.

imagine being an "Ember main"

I'm an equinox main and I know I'm next, just a matter of time.

imagine having a main in warframe

I'm about to be able to relate to embercucks after they nerf my voobin.
I don't want them to lay a finger on my precious boy.

Lenz is unironically a better tonkor

Imaging being a "Rhino main"

>tfw failed mastery rank 5 test because high-level corpus terminals fuck me

>TFW the goyim caught on to your jewery and went offline

how do you even fuck that up?

I run out of time

fucker just match up the outer ones first, then rotate the inner one until it fits.

this dude, its not rocket science, its not masterful Ember play

Should I potato my hek?

yes

y

>Gonna try to have some fun with Harrow and Lasting Covenant.
>Retarded Limbo keep spamming Stasis with his fucking maxed range Cataclysm and slide attack.

>poorfags whisper me telling me I'm overcharging
>they give me a whole reddit speech about how it makes the community look bad
Fuck off, I'm going to sell my shitty riven and their is nothing you can do to stop me.

It's a buyer's market ;)

If there is one thing DE is deathly afraid of doing, its fucking up the laissez-faire in-game economy.

hello

FUCK OFF

>that tfw tho smart to be caught by predators

a reminder that you are a walking billboard if you where that corpus tennogen

Its more that they removed her only niche. Dont even like ember btw. I use banshee or equinox for low level shit

post it, let us bask in pure, unbridled autism

they hardly removed it. she still the same press 4 and wait, only with smaller range now, and more damage, supposedly

Wish I screenshotted it, but I had closed the chat without thinking.

Why? Says 'made by Hitsu San and Operative Shift'.

taco bell's nacho fries suck

warframe ideas?

Is there a way to toggle the extraction marker? I'm doing survival and it won't show up and I have no life support left but I can't find the extraction zone

A FUCKING LEAF

Press M to expand the minimap. Go where you haven't before. Use your damn brain.

hotel frame

Jew Frame
>1 siphons credits from enemies while damaging them
>2 disguises you as the enemies in the tile set
>3 debuffs gives you financial stress from the index but returns energy
>4 costs platinum to use but nukes the entire tile set and gives every player on the server financial stress

One that actually requires skill to be effective with.
I toyed with an idea a few months ago of a squishy yet agile melee oriented frame with heavy slash damage. I never really fleshed it out though, but I can toss a few ideas off the top of my head.
Passive- Rolling is replaced with a quick dash that can be performed faster.
1- leap onto an enemy and inflict a slash proc. Remain on the enemy, allowing you to leap off and inflict slash status in a small area where you land for no additional energy cost
2- a reactive parry, requiring a bit of timing on the player's part. Block all incoming damage for .5 seconds, and leap backwards to safety if damage was prevented this way. Has a short cooldown.
3- Slashing attack in 360 radius around the player before they jump in to the air. Can be recast while in the air to land at a targeted location repeating the slash attack and ignoring landing recovery like valkyr.
4- I can't come up with a particularly good one. My initial idea was trading health for increased damage and increasing the duration for the ability a little bit for each enemy killed. Once the duration meets a certain limit, the player can revive for free if downed while the ability if still active.
Armor & shields are lower than average.

It's most likely a shit batch of ideas, but it seems fun the way I imagine it all working.

post waifus

i dont have it in me anymore

ok I GET the 20 nitain
but why 9000 cryotic??

>After the Void Incident, the Tenno emerged infused with a wide degree of powers and abilities. Some could bend time and space, others harness the infestation to spread a cleansing plague... then..there were others. The ones that had less exceptional powers. Of the Tenno, these were the runts. They were over looked and cast aside. Forgotten about and sent to work with steel, wrench, and torch.

RUNTS - Frame made of 4 Sentinels. Hit 4 to pilot one of them using AW style flight, while the other 3 use AI to fight. Hit 1 to toggle through the sentient which each have their own 2, 3 abilities. (Large area mob vaccum, High damage burst shot, Increase Loot drop, Chain Lightning)

Shit's never going to happen.

Also, Spider-frame

>saryn, nyx, valkyr, messa graxx
>3 types of prime access armor
>nova skintennogen
>mirage nova and ember helmet tennogen
you have to go back