Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/31 - 02/08 Live Parade "always" (Tomoe, Hina)
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/09 (Miho, Yuzu, Rin, Misaki)
>Party: 01/04 - 02/05
>Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 01/31 - 02/07 PSTheater "Aikotoba wa Start Up!" (Iori, Ami)
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/11 (Mizuki, Mami, Emily)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 02/05 - 02/?? (Teru, Suzaku)
>Event Gacha: 02/03 - 02/13 (Amehiko, Hideo)
>SR Rate Up: 01/29 - 02/08 Altessimo

NEWS:
- Check previous OPs for more news.
>Archive of : archive.is/UQvgT
- U149 fancomic TL: - Mishiro/TakeP fancomic TS: - Takane/Hibiki/Anzu/Kirari fancomic TS: UPCOMING:
Feb 7th, 8PM JST: HTML5 stream: Feb 7th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 06, STELLA MASTER 01 Vertex Meister
Feb 10th/11th: Hatsuboshi Enbu encore screening

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

This is now a tits thread.
Flatties get out and go home.

I want to bury my nose in Fumika's books

DILLY DILLY.

Fumika's song sucks just as much as she does.

So what the hell is HTML5?

Good. A woman's worth is defined by her breast size. Those with a bust smaller than 84cm don't even register as female.

Stop falseflagging. No one's buying it.

I don't believe in things with stupid faces like this

other thread has h*ruka in it so it looks like this is the one

I wish I was sitting with her.

>Hijiri: It looks like the Demons won the bean throwing contest...
>Naho: Sorry for letting the Demons win this time~
>(Yay~ Yoriko: Still... Isn't it fitting to have beans scattered across the room during a time like Setsubun?
>And when it comes to rituals of banishing demons, they can just as well be thought of as cleansing the wicked air around us, can't they?

>Rena: I guess getting thrown by beans can't be all bad then, seeing that the human heart can have wickedness in them too.
>Hijiri: The human heart... Does that mean there's wickedness in me too...?
>Rena: But there is, isn't there? Hijiri-chan?

>Rena: You probably don't think we've noticed... But haven't you been sneaking in lessons up till late at night for the coming festival?
>That just makes you fit the bill of a 「training demon」, doesn't it! I wonder what you might even turn into if it gets worse later down the road...

>Hijiri: P-P-Please throw more of those beans at me next...!!
>Rena: (What an angel...)
>(This kid really doesn't seem to have a drop of wickedness in her...)
>Yoriko: ...By the way, Naho. You're supposed to eat them only by the amount matching your age...
>Naho: Oh.

Reposting the image here just for accessibility.
And please ignore the Yoriko-oni and keep munching on those god-given estrogen fuel, Naho-san!

All we know is that Scamco is managing it so it's going to be an abject failure most likely.

Foomy has really nice eyes

*shitting

im@s would be better if they played instruments.
Julia is already partway there.

It's Drecom, not Scamco.

Hijiri must really be squeezing those 83s down.

Some idols can barely sing and you want them to play intruments too?

>imas would be if it were X
fuck bandpiller. fuck off all you faggots

Three fine looking ladies and one angry user.

The next failed iM@S project. They'll use some resource hog named Electron.

Kanade is right about Fumika's lips

>drecom on development
>scamco on management
>4 brand new projects at the same time
HTML5 is fucked

I mean I'm not even a bandpiller, but objectively bands does have better songs. very few im@s songs can compare.

This American oni is blocking your path and you're out of soybeans, what do?

That's even less of a reassurance.

Watch her trip over a rock or something.

ranko would look so much better pregnant with my child

Have sex with her or something I dunno

Wait until she somehow dies spontaneously.

Ask her if TD has made it back into the top 100 yet.

No, not like this.

Show my appreciation for her sweet titties

Ask her if I can be in the screencap too.

I hope her bridal outfit gets rerun at the same time with Rin's, so that I can get both of them when I do my 300 scouts.

I want to complain about the constant CG ERP but then I remember their game has literally nothing else to talk about, and if they didn't constantly talk about wanting to fuck generic girl #203 literally nothing about CG would be posted.

This artist's sidemouth pisses me off

>yuri
Already way better than that Duke McEdgelord

It's not like anyone likes her for her song or voice.

What is it with Mayu and FemPs.

Also some matchups I think would be funny are:
Tamami x PatriotP (NIPPON DAMASHI x FUCK YEAH AMERICA)
Cathy x WestabooP (Fake Burger x Western Culture Sugoi)

By coming on them?

>204212407
lmao

who the fuck is Tamami?

If anything Scamco will implement some monthly 10 free roll to get the game off its feet.

HTML5 probably is going to have small staff then. What I would really like to see is some outsourcing on the game such as asking well known fan artists to make character art/card for the game. Sort of like other gacha games on the market.

*the mommy

>but then I remember their game has literally nothing else to talk about
You mean ML? The game was so starved of content that they had to put it out of it's misery? And then there's Theater "We barely have any updates or songs" Days.

So they can spam death threats to all the artists they don't like huh

RANKO

>N-no your game is dead!
Nice comeback CGbaby.

You can stop replying to yourself now.

Between them

>What I would really like to see is some outsourcing on the game such as asking well known fan artists to make character art/card for the game. Sort of like other gacha games on the market.
That would just make the art inconsistent all around. TD is bad enough with its SSRs looking completely unlike other cards.

Don't worry, mang. I'll be shilling HTML idols and CG so that way you get that full double penetration action!

Rin you're next

TD is just unpopular because it doesn't have an anime, once it gets one it'll skyrocket past bang dream and starlight stage.

Is that what usually happens? I thought letting fanartists draw cards for a game would be a unique feature?

Well the life support only gets taken off next month, but no real difference anyhow.

>Discussion about Content
>"D-Dead Games!"
Well no fucking shit a dead game would come up. Because how the fuck would something that isn't supported anymore produce content?

Honestly between inconsistent art and melty samefaces, I'd take the inconsistent art at this point.

>this shit again
2/7 is going to be absolutely fucking miserable isn't it

hahahahahaha

Fumika nor MAO are the issues here. FumiP's are the problem.

Fred event when?

TDfags come back again when your "optimized" bullshit refactored its whole codes.

So Mayu wants that tongue action? Really lewd.

Why don't Mana's works come with drama CD special editions? This would have been a good opportunity to get some Kotori content in.

Girls from Kyoto are a little strange.

I'm hoping it will be so shocking metafag's stomach tumor bursts out of pure shock and he dies an agonizing death

Damn this would be perfect if it was just Sae.

>comparing a new games content to a game that came out years ago
Yeah man. WoW sure is amazing with all that CONTENT.

Let's ignore the part where TD is getting songs and major updates multiple times a month. While SS is sitting there stagnating.

Oh and we actually get our songs in a timely manner.

But don't worry, keep talking about tits all day, that'll save your boring game that runs on secondary money.

Kotori is dead. With Stella Stage flopping and original ML killed off, she's gone.

Alice is such a third wheel. Or in this case a backup left in the trunk of a car.

Like FGO? It's not that much of an issue for gacha lovers.

But the new branch will save everything.

If anything, it'll take the place of DS as the bully scapegoat because no fucking way HTML5 will turn out good.

I think that's what happened in FGO

>implying he won't be shitposting all day long to try and take the general down with him

*a van

Only Chinks bitched and their version is censored now

[redacted] bless their oppressive government

>Let's ignore the part where TD is getting songs and major updates multiple times a month.
Ah yes, the many "updates" that are QoL updates that they just stole from SS and they really should've had from the start since it's such an "innovative game". Also, the amazing two gacha per month TD has is making SS look bad.

Sexual booky

Please just fucking report them. Both of them. I'm so sick and tired of their shit.

>SS doesn't get multiple songs every month
>CG doesn't get new content
Your argument ultimately boils down to "there's nothing to talk about because I myself don't experience anything nor do I have any knowledge about the characters", metafag.

Hey let me stop you all right there.

Deep in our hearts we know DS was by far the best game with superior game play. The idea of idols producing themselves instead of needing some self insert producer was the best decision any of the games ever made and allowed for further characterization to exist beyond their attraction to your self insert.
All of the DS girls were able to explore their own themes and troubles through their own will. There was no bullshit fake supporting which results in bullshit fake romantic feelings, it was all hard work and effort to conquer your goals and become the best you you can possibly be.

DS was a masterpiece, if it wasn't for the fact they were experimenting with new hardware which resulted in lower quality graphics and sounds while not reaching the full market DS would have been rated the top im@s game of all time without question and we all know it.

Lets face it, if scamco wanted to make im@s great again all they have to do is bring back an updated DS style game on a new platform that can properly play the game.

I feel you bro. We'll get those 900K users lost from the preregistrations and Scamco will end these half month long hell gashas which will finally propel TD ahead of all the idol games.

Tits are fucking great, though. Tits can save anything.

Is Sae pregnant?

tits are fantastic

>idols producing themselves
They do have producers though, you just play as the girl instead.

Ass is better

This reminds me of a song!

Other than eli noone else really had a "producer", the agency handled all the marketing and all but everything outside the jobs themselves was up to the girls.
ai had a manager too for a bit, but she was a failure anyways.

Arisu needs a dedicated P like the guy who draws KanaFumi