>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

I want to bully Ana until she cries!

Here comes T.Racer!

I love my wife Sombra!

I want Ana to bully me until I cry

My time-travelling tomboy wife, Lena Oxton, is just too cute!

why is genji so hard to kill with hog. Sometimes I barely even do half his hp and sometimes I oneshot him from full.

you faggots are really trying your hardest to kill this general

bullshit hitboxes

I'm trying to make you leave.

Soe is used goods

Only two replies without them. At leaste they give a bit life to the general.

Literally every thread starts the same way retard

>implying that's a good thing

You are free to leave whenever you want.

*filters "wife" and "bully"*

what now bitch

So, over the past months I have been thinking about the state and the future of the game (Wall of text inc, warning) Overwatch used to be my favorite PC game ever, when it first released. Before I even got to play the beta I loved the artstyle, the character design was amazing. The visuals and the voices were convincing and the maps felt like beautiful parts of a universe with huge detail to them. After playing for months and months, being a flex player (having almost the same time on every hero) and holding GM for several seasons I feel like the game is becoming incredibly stale. (1/2)

you stop bitching about stupid shit so i'm happy

>*filters "wife" and "bully"*

kys

Fareeha!

is a whore.

nope still gonna bitch, i just don't have to read your posts

neck yourself, faggot

>lose 6 games, despite doing absolutely amazing as 76
>had a game on hanamura where even with 5 enemy wiped out, a wallriding lucio was too much for my team, as i had died to Moira suc, thinking the trade was a no brainer

I already game up beta bitch healer mode, and pull in at least 1 gold, 1 silver, and 1 bronze each match as 76

What more can i do to escape gold hell?

And it started from Season 2-3 and only got worse. The mechanics are fun, the game itself is stunning and has huge potential but the slow content updates and balance changes make it feel like the same old shit. I love this game for what it used to be and for the potential but I realized that in its current state I am surprised with the lack of everything. Cosmetic skins and maps are outsourced, balance changes are seeminly random and make it through PTR anyway. Perfectly balanced things on the PTR stay on the PTR for WEEKS only to end up having no changes to the live version, so Blizzard can trickle the content update more to unorganically extend the life span of the game. I am sure a lot of things that were released over the past months have been almost ready since the game even entered open beta but Blizzard is simply holding it off. I can't understand how a game with so much potential, such a huge initial playerbase and a great basic design is getting neglected so much in all ways, it took them 2 years to even add (barely) anything to the base loot and cosmetic loot is their main focus. I am really wondering WHAT are they focused on? OWL for the past months, I understand that cause they care about money but the game has been out for 2 years almost and OWL is new. It just feels stale to have the same hero comps, same meta, same maps, same game mode, same competitive system, no rewards except a awful rating system. (actually 2/3)

>the thread is always shit, so it has to remain shit

>JU-
>Dead

Worst ulti in the game honestly

You think this is bad? You haven't been playing Siege.

Even the pros and content creators of Overwatch (could be considered the biggest fans/supporters of the game) seem to not enjoy the game anymore, a lot have quit and the rest that stays endlessly complains about the game, doesn't like playing it and only plays it so their rank NUMBER goes up (it's just a number... does it mater if you dont even like the game) or for ad revenue/money... I am sorry for the long post but I have a lot of thoughts about this game. Huge potential but the company and devs don't do anything with it, lack of everything and it's honestly frustrating and the decline is real and beginning to show. It'll still be big but honestly only because there is current no new big AAA online game right now (except maybe pubg but they have similar problems). Once a new game like League of Legends or overwatch is released I am certain that most of the playerbase is going to move on to that on and it's nobodys fault but Blizzards.
(3/3)

Wish I could post in 1 post but word limit

nah, she's good and loving wife

What's wrong with siege?

I'd trade McCree's ult for a single more bullet.

There, I said it.

Can't stop, won't stop.

Agree with everything you said

you know you can do exactly that
his ult reloads his gun, you can q and then immediately cancel it to instareload

>implying it will stop your autistic ass from spewing the same bullshit each thread

Such a tradegy that the best girl has the worst ult

No, she's a confirmed cum dumpster.

I like her ult. It's great tilt material when you use it to kill her.

>best girl
You mean worst girl gets worst ult, as it should be.

>you will never hang out in the hot tub with your overwatch bros

>You will never be the sole girl at a party full of guys to be used like a $2 whore

can't wake up

Same problems but 10x worse. Characters unbalanced, some blatantly OP ("Ela is designed to take on multiple attackers at once") and go unnerfed. Hardly any new content besides some garbage skins. Predatory microtransactions and business models. Ubisoft milking it like a cash cow. Takes years to fix anything, from hacking to shitty UI to netcode to characters' abilities straight up not working properly. Tachanka is basically the Torbjorn of that game and has been since launch. Ranked mode is STILL IN "BETA" 2 YEARS AFTER RELEASE. Devs have a game with fun mechanics and huge potential and do next to nothing with it.

I wonder if Soe is a flirt or a tease

Which OW girl has the best smile?

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

you're fucking retarded.

7 bullets instead of 6. no ult, who cares.

Orisa

It's still more fun to play than OW by far tho.

This guy gets it

>really, REALLY want tits in Overwatch
>there will NEVER be tits in Overwatch
Is this what a broken heart feels like?

you just posted her

Well yeah cause when you shoot a motherfucker in the head in that game, they die.

I feel you.

WHEN YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT NOT WHAT YOU NEEEEYEEEED

>elves
Sluts, the race of them.

they're gonna add a tittymonster with cancerous abilities that makes every minute of your life a living hell when you play against her and you'll wish you'd never made this post

Mei?

>tittymonster with cancerous abilities that makes every minute of your life a living hell
It's okay if she's a dark elf mommy that mocks and humiliates me while doing so.

Not even a contest

We'll see if you still think so when you drop 400 SR

Mei's enormous, heaving sweaty breasts must be kept hidden away lest they become less sweaty

I think one of the main reason for this is the lack of another game that can effectively stole OW player base. Paladin is an High Rez game so is just shit.

I think Blizzard is going for the route "Barely spend money to upgrade game while maxing profit." Knowing Blizzy the moment a serious competitor will come to the scene the Golden age of OW will begin.

>add a tittymonster
Things they will never do.

They're just saving all their good ideas for OW2, which is funded off the ponzi scheme that is the OWL

Overwatch was a mistake.

Pharah has the worst skins why blizz

But seriously how the fuck do I climb.
Stuck in silver.

Seeing what the made of WoW I think there are more chance for a a mega update patch that you will have to buy rather than a differrent game.

It's written in the FAQ that overwatch is a 1 time purchase only, with all the future updates being free.

they wouldn't go back on their word now, would they?
such a small indie company MUST have standards!

Okay, I'm working with the Overwatch League Admins and I'm annoyed at how it's going. Here's basically what we've been doing for the past few months.

>China
Shanghai has massively underperformed and everyone in the office is worried about how china's interest in the game is waning. It's getting to the point where we might announce a new team for season two partway through stage 2 if they continue their loss streak.
We are in talks with a few chinese investors about new teams. The name 'Beijing Tigers' has been thrown around and we're almost ready to announce an investor, the names I've seen are quite well-known in china apparently. It may end up that we announce two new chinese teams for season 2, with the other being based in Shenzhen.

>South Korea
Korea getting another team is basically guaranteed at this point. We've had some productive talks with 3 different teams and we're seriously considering adding all 3 to the roster, maybe 2 in S2 and the other in S3.
Runner is being scouted as a coach for new team Busan, suggesting that Busan starts with a line-up of the current Runaway roster. I'm not even sure if this is actually something legit or if it's just office speculation. We mostly let the orgs do their own things.
A certain telephone company is considering investment into the league but is asking some heavy stuff that we're not sure if we're okay with. They want to have the city with their HQ (Seoul) and we're not sure if we want to have two Seoul teams. We're trying to convince them to go to Songdo and pay more but negotiations are stagnating.
Names for these teams will be decided when they actually purchase a place, though we have a list of words to add. If the deal goes through, expect to see a team with 'SG'.

>The rest of Asia
We've had a few discussions, far less than with other organisations, about Japan. It's seeming less and less likely by the day that there will be a Japanese team in season 2 but it is possible and the next few months might be chaotic. We want for season 3 to have a competitive Asian league so you might see a few Japanese players and tournaments in season 2.
Hong Kong has been on our list for potential teams but there's hesitance. We've reached out to a company about securing a team but they said no. We're reaching out to a few more this month but we're worried about it. Technically it's part of china but trust me when I say that there's almost no overlap between our chinese potential investors and the hong kongs.
No other Asian teams are considered for season 2. If our plans for the tier 2 scene work out then we might see a few new developments in the region but we're working on it tenatively.

>Africa
I'm going to spoil a surprise and reveal that Kenya and South Africa have secured investors. I hear we're going to be working on dedicated servers for Africa, possibly because of Doomfist? But I don't really deal with the gameplay/tech side of things. We're hoping that we can be pioneers in this region.
The South African team is going to be in Durban, name undecided, and sponsored by MTN. The Nairobi team is sponsored by a person, not a company.
We're jokingly thinking of adding Australia to the African teams for season 3, considering how they did in the WC. We've had a conference call with an Australian investor but honestly they seem quite backwards-thinking and it wasn't productive. Didn't see a future in the league.

Well, if both those screenshots are you:

Zen- relies too heavily on having team help protect you from backline harassment. That kind of teamwork is hard to come by in Silver, suggest you swap to Moira at that rank so you can defend yourself, if you're going to be healing.

Winston - relies on solid heals to dive properly, again a function of good teamwork as above which might be lacking in Silver. Go Hog and shit on people until you rank up a little bit.

>Europe
Oh boy Europe is going to see something wonderful. I am excited, if apprehensive, for the European teams.
Europe is gaining a new, massive tier 2 league. Keep your eyes on Germany because there's something good going on there. If you enjoyed the pre-league scene, you're going to scream in delight.
France, Germany, and Sweden all have a spot in season 2. We have the investors, we have cities, we even have a few team names. Paris Revolution(aries?), Frankfurt (still choosing name), Stockholm Alliance. I might be hinting at who exactly is investing but don't want to give the game away.
Season 3 is going to see a second UK team (Manchester? Another London?) and we hope to get 3 more teams in place to have 8 European teams. Again, big plans are inbound.

>America
It goes without saying that America is going to get more teams. There have been more phone calls and meetings about American teams than all the others combined. I'm not American so I don't share the rest of the office's enthusiasm.
New York is not going to let Los Angeles become the de-facto capital of America with 2 teams.
Detroit is getting a team, paperwork to be signed next week (hopefully).
Seattle's team name, at least at the moment, sounds funny to say.
Chicago is getting a team, though their investor wants another city.
Big money is changing hands in this region and we're getting pressure from higher ups to accomodate their wishes. A third LA team sounds stupid to me, honestly. We're trying to push to other cities but they're pretty adamant.
There are talks for a sixth and seventh team but we might push them back to the big season 3 shuffle.

>Canada
Canada's getting at least one team in season 2 and at least another in season 3. We've basically got three teams lined up for investment.
One team will definitely be taking a S2 space, another is going to wait another year but booked Montreal, a third team is being considered and it seems to be a decision of either investing now or waiting a year to see how S1 does. I think they'll be decided by the end of stage 2.
Toronto's team is apparently already working on a stadium like current S1 teams. That's how committed they are to the league.

To sum that up, Beijing, Shenzhen?, Busan, Songdo?, Akihabara??, Hong Kong??, Durban, Nairobi, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm, New York, Detroit, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Canada?
12 confirmed teams, bringing the league up to 24. Division lines are going to be redrawn and it seems like it will be Pacific, Atlantic, European, and Asian divisions. It might end up with only three divisions due to the lack of Asian teams.
The other teams (Shenzen, Songdo, Akiba, HK, Canada) are kinda on the list but not on the list. We're honestly expecting for the next few months to be busy and we might end up securing an investor and pushing them to season 3 due to team numbers. 24 or 32 are the numbers we've been told to shoot at.

>Current players
Of course we have concerns over a few things that have happened. We're trying not to take too much of an oppressive role to what happens within teams but certain players and coaches have been, well, too vocal to ignore.
We're not going to fire anyone or force a firing. I know that some SD fans might get a little annoyed by that but we're sticking with it. We feel like we've been seen as a bit too heavy-handed, though our passiveness is causing some of our higher-ups to freak out a little so you might see a change.

>Oh boy Europe is going to see something wonderful. I am excited, if apprehensive, for the European teams.

>The world could always use more euros!

>Tier 2 stuff
This is why I'm leaking this.
The tier 2 scene has been shafted. It's annoying and we risk seeing the league dry out. There are concerns that some of the 12 teams for season 2 might not be able to field a tier 1 team at this point and that season 3 will just have empty rosters.
Despite this, there isn't a real push for a proper season 2 tier 2 scene. I don't just mean contenders, I mean the tournaments we are authorising and partnering with. In a way we're looking for that big money investment the 12 teams will put in to reinvest into the scene.
We've had very few talks outside of some big talks. I think the Korean scene was mentioned about twice in total outside of the new teams and that's just not on.
We've got a few big names in the office who some of us expect to burst into 'USA, USA, USA'. These have been the driving force towards a new scene and honestly it seems like S2 T2 will be based entirely in LA again.
I'm hoping that this leak will cause some backlash against the team and kick us into gear to making a proper tier 2 scene.

But, as I said before, Europeans don't need to worry.
We're setting up a massive tournament, perhaps rivalling the league itself, and basing it in Germany. We've got the investors, we've got the main dev team on board, and we're really looking forward to this. If Korea or China had this level of work put into it, even for season 3, then I'd be very happy.

We're trying a little covert sponsorship for a smallish tournament, then we'll announce an official sponsorship when it hits the right amount of views. Look out for 3v3 and 1v1 tournaments, we hope to find some new amazing players in there. Seriously, if someone set up 3v3 tournaments and it got popular then they'd see money.

And that's what I have. Stage 1 ending soon, our jobs are getting busy.

>tfw the only person who can be consistently one shot by hog is Zen
Why must Zen be bullied so much by everyone?
>biggest hitbox of all the supports
>literally no escape options
>have to hit extremely difficult shots against ridiculously mobile targets or you die

>enjoying a game of Overwatch
>some mid-middle class cumskin shouting "golly-gee willickers" in chat.
>complains in his nasally voice, tells everyone how to play.
>enjoyment ruined
Can we just gas all white people? wouldn't that fix the Overwatch toxicity problem?

>tfw no busty dark elf hero

What the fuck is Blizzard doing?

What are the tank ratings in the current meta, like best to worst?

HAHA OWL HAS FANFICS NOW?

Thanks dude, I didn't want to sound like a crybaby but I have these thoughts since weeks and I feel like they are truly relevant and not something made up

That is 100% true, they don't have to put effort into the game since there's nothing else to move on to. If they had healthy competitions I'm sure we'd have way more content right now, but I doubt a competitor will come around in the next years..

This comes under LARP I think

>STILL not big tiddy maid hero

D.Va is on top, but more as a bruiser than a Actual Tank.

It's something like :

Bruiser : D.VA >>>>>>>>Hog;

Tank : Winston (for meta) >>> Orisa>>Zarya (just because shield is OP>>>>>Rein;

>I'm going to spoil a surprise and reveal that Kenya and South Africa have secured investors. I hear we're going to be working on dedicated servers for Africa, possibly because of Doomfist? But I don't really deal with the gameplay/tech side of things. We're hoping that we can be pioneers in this region.
>The South African team is going to be in Durban, name undecided, and sponsored by MTN. The Nairobi team is sponsored by a person, not a company.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
As a Kenyan there's no fucking way this is true, this country has zero e-sports presence and had its first e-sports 'tournament' a few months ago, that was just call of duty, which like no one attended
0/10 try to make it more believable next time

Is she from a hentai?

no*

Yep, both are me. Been finding games so exhausting and end up going from winning streak to losing streak to the point where nothing changes. Sucks that the only way to climb is to avoid teamwork, apparently.

Will Zarya ever be meta again? I enjoy playing her too much but it's impossible to do anything with her with all the Genjis and Tracers diving her

Hey my uncle works at blizzard and he says OWL is taking over MLB because nobody cares about that shit anymore so OWL will be the third biggest sport in the US

Hog is still really good below GM though, right?

Probably the same guy who went on for 10 posts about how he's a game developer and how they were going to release the OW killer but got no replies so he switched it up

No_

I am of the idea that Zarya/Winston are the 2 tank that most require a good healer to do good.

Friendly reminer that there's LITERALLY nothing wrong with the fact that tanks can oneshot people and it is in fact good game design that they can do so