wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

dere it is dere it is dere it is dere it is

Lightforged are cute cute CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho&t

Nightborne and badass!

wtb worgen wife

>port into warlock class hall
>some scrub showing off his le rare mount deliberately
>mfw

Why do Zandalari find it offensive to be called the elves of trolls?

Nightborne!

What a cute nightbourne

because the elves of trolls are literally just elves

Where did this happen?

Or are you talking about some autistic fanboy banter?

fuck the mount, where are those cowboys

>Deathwing... I have fallen... The brute... is lost.

Was cho'gall cucking Deathwing behind his insane old-god corrupted back?

Should I buy the argus mount before I make a lightforged so she can ride around in style while leveling?

because it implies that they're still inferior to actual elves
it's a thinly veiled insult, not a compliment

MULVERICK

Blizz needs to fire the retards that made the Nightborne such absolute trash.

Every face is the old roastie face, 3 skin colors, shit hair styles and piercings.

These artists belong in shit like roblox

I've had all classes at max level on Illidan for a couple expansions now. I'm thinking of doing the same for alliance. Does picking Stormrage or Sargeras really matter come bfa? They will be effectively the same type of server right?

It's good they are ugly, so in a month the horde won't be 40% nightborne 40% belf and 20% other

YOU ARE TOO LATE /WOWG/ WITH THE FILTERING MATRIX UNDER MY CONTROL I CAN SIPHON THE (YOU)S FROM THIS THREAD INTO MY, MAGNIFICENT SELF.

DRAINED OF ATTENTION THIS GENERAL WILL BE RIPE FOR DESTRUCTION, BY MY GAME PLAYING MASTERS, AND MY (YOU) COUNT WILL BE LIMITLESS

EAT FILTERS IMPOSTERS

I've never done a pet battle in my life but i do have a couple from some raids and such,is it worth getting into pet battles?

There's no concrete info on that, but probably yeah. Even if pvp servers are still marked as pvp for some odd reason, you'll be able to switch pvp off anyway.

Who fucking cares about race balance? They should only be a means to play something you want to play, not some fucking fetish fulfillment retardation.

As a baseline, Nightborne are a great race with which to make a horde mage, but they all look so dogshit, with their hair floating off their backs and such limited customization

waste of time

Very cute lf

>chaos strike x100
Give me artifact skin

Reminder that if you play anything other than human or orc you are a disgusting degenerate that deserves death.

Acceptable allied races so far:
>Male and female HM tauren
>Male LF draenei

Playing anything else makes you a huge faggot

>plays males
>calls anyone else a faggot

>Female hm tauren
>hm tauren at all

I wonder how that will affect player populations on the bigger servers in a few years. I'm thinking if given enough time a specific realm for each faction will start siphoning off players from the other realms that used to have a different pve/pvp distinction.

see a frogger
pull the trigger

THESE ARE DROGBAR THREADS
DROGBAR POSTS

Female lightfourged are very cute though

>hes that weirdo who only plays female characters

>trying to transmog a set
>several (but not all) pieces have been permanently removed from the game
>pretty sure i had some of them at one point but vendored them because nobody had any idea they would be removed or that we'd have the current transmog system
>mog will never ever be completed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hes

Do blood elves enjoy fun in the sun more than any other race?

What do you think of Tyrande?

abs with an ass that fat

Post good original mogs. no cm or tier also no hate

same but I can still get the gear that I want, it's just that I had it but vendored because I didn't want the mog at the time

Changed the helm out since I capped this but I'm rolling with this atm.

>you will never ever get your hands on a necro-knight's garb
even when the last star dies out, i will still be angry at this

tfw erping as a futa lightforged paladin in goldshire dispensing "blessings" to all who want them ;)

>trying to transmog a set

Alliance version of Sylvanas just going off of how many people seem to hate her, at least in /wowg/. Although unlike Sylvanas, she's a pretty irrelevant character that doesn't do much

So wowg, what's your excuse of not having a 12 ft tall 1500lb futa milftaur to give you warm hugs and cook lots of food for you and take care of you?

>"50 shades of purple: the clownsuit mog" looking down on anyone else

>leveling a LFD
>see another one leveling
>/salute

>he ignores me

>futa

dropped hard

"allied races will come out on the 30th" they said, "but they've not been tested at all" i replied, "allied races don't need to be tested", they countered
well who's laughing now???

Throne of Thunder Warrior tier with the Raid Finder tint. I had it all. I deleted it. Kill me.

Whats the most chad spell-chucker I could possibly roll?

You uncultured swine. Go chase after a nightborne then.

>0 creativity dime a dozen brainlet that lets blizzard do all the hard thinking for him looking down on anyone else

Male human with white pinecone beard and bald with long hair on the sides.

Reccomendations on spec for levelling my new mage?

But what class/spec?

Warlock. Legion of powerful demons at your beck and call, destructive fire and chaos magic to send any foe to the graveyard, can spread super aids to make people regret ever crossing you, harem of succubus that swallows your jizz but won't dare try to steal your life energy or soul.

So the horde is now ok with sylvanas using the plague.

Not even garrosh allowed that.

b..big elf lady..ehehehe

HURR ME PLAY AS MAN ME NOT GAY

The Zandalari are considered the finest specimen of all troll tribes, with their royal stature and being the original species of troll. Some humans even called them the "elves of trolls", much to their immense offense

I think it happened in the Shadows of the Horde book

>not playing both male and female characters
exclusivefags are the worst

GIGANTIC

Male orc warlock

Another Outlaw shitter... Yay...

official top 3 patrician taste player races:
Male troll
Male dwarf
Male highmountain

Female troll
Female undead
Female night elf

Anyone got an updated zygor guide torrent? The most recent one i've found is from september 2017.

>all my casters are male
>all melee are female

>waking up an hour early for work just to do an invasion
>I was 30 min early

t. why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that *shink* sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRR *grappling hooks behind you* NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER are rogues just in such a shit place that no one plays subtlety or assassination so they're forced into THE LITERAL REDDDIT SPEC? is outmeme doing more dps than the other specs? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF LE RUM YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A PIRATE SWAB LE POOPDECK MATIES UPBOATS ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE PIRATE YARR HAR LE SHARKS IN LE WATER LE SCURVY JOLLY ROGER ARRRR THE SEAS BE CHOPPY I AM LE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

why is there no necromancer class yet? i dont care if its a reskin of warlock. i just want to summon skellies and shoot shadow bolts at things.

>we want horde audience
oh wait

unholy dk already covers that class fantasy

Worst time to run out of pvp WQs

>20 different kind of necromancer mobs in game
>they are all skeleton summoners and shadow magic casters
how do dk cover that, when they dont do what necromancers in game do? i dont want to beat on someone with a sword, if i did i would roll a warrior

He was right, you know

Can't you still get it from the NPC above mogushan palace? Sure, it's going to take you an eternity to get the loot from there because the loot is personal, but it's obtainable.

just be a demo warlock and overwhelm your enemies with imps then

10 seconds in a bg, my man

>warlock
>being a beta bitch to have to rely on others
>not being a mage

Yeah, it's obtainable but it's not an effort I'm particularly willing to go through.

then you didn't really want it anyway

A few seconds at one of your warden towers while the other faction does the wq my man

Well, I'd like it but on more classes than a warrior, which means I'd have to get all the lookalike pieces and the tier pieces themselves would do me no good.

someone name my shadowpriest

Kummieshot

female or male

What race?

RP name or "everyone look I'm a fucking retard" meme name?

thank you cordana for allowing me to see the game through the imagination of a dreaming vanillafag idealist

now lets just shave the hp down to 3 digits and get rid of that evil letter that doesnt belong on an hp bar

but hotter than Sylvanas

jareth, and make him look like the goblin king from the labrynth

How are they so cute