Destiny General /dg/

RESURECTION edition

>>LIVE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMEJqaCzv_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im really excited for the Crucible rework, but im hoping that we dont have to wait until the end of fucking march for it. That seems so far away.

What maps do you think 6v6 is gonna work on?

What do you guys think the "unique" Nightfall rewards are going to be? Will it be like raid mods, or something else?

Jesus Christ, season 3 in May? Dead game. Dlc 2 when?

are we dead?

No sir, we live AF.Just dead on Veeky Forums for some reason.

>>Exotic Repetition Reduction on the 27th

God, I think that's the one thing that stood out and pissed me off the most. Every fucking exotic engram I get with my Titan is either Khepri's Horn or Helm of Saint 14 over and over again.

>Helm of Saint 14 over and over again
WTF, me too. And the Ophidian Aspect. I have 9 max power exotic arcs for my lock and no max power boots.

lol isn't that supposed to be season 3?

thought that was coming in march

i guess all bets are off now that they know everything sucks

And there is nothing in April at all. Is that going to be when the DLC drops?

Since they're doing major fixes right at the end of March, expect April to be some lame sauce shit while all their TWABs are either "LOOK AT THE SHINY CONTENT COMING" or "SEASON 3 SANDBOX CHANGES YOU BELIEVE IN."

>salad man finally gives me the IB ship
>it's this shit
what a salty little bitch.

>its the same model as the best dawning ship everyone already has
sasuga

>season 3 is may
thank goodness i don't want to play but i don't want to let the crucible ornaments go. plenty of time

So why the fuck are there shit loads of iron lords now? Every piece of new content they add to this game shows they have no fucking clue how to lore.
D1
>hey there's this IB special event that actually gives higher level player an advantage, which only occurs in only one other event, and both of them are time gated
>and it's in name of a few very strong guardians
>every gun is dedicated to the memory of one of them
>now there's a new expansion about their era ended
>there's now also a dedicated artifact for each one of them that gives you special abilities that resemble the iron lord they're dedicated to
>each artifact also unlocks lore about the respective lord

D2:
>hey guys remember IB?
>it's back again, except it's regular fucking crucible this time around! :)
>here, have the hand cannon named after Lord McBusternutz

>eater of worlds prestige mode doesn't come until the next season
So does that mean the next expansion is gonna come in season 4 aka year 2?
Roughly the time where in D2 we got Taken King that revamped the entire levelling system and gear on top of a new enemy race, crucible modes, single player content and a raid?

Tell me destinyfags, how does it feel getting scammed by Bungie and defending a shitty game that reached the lowest amount of players in history of the franchise?

Doesn't feel good tbqh. I miss year one.

production team for 2 is actually just activision execs looking to dunk every last shred of pork belly from D1 in enough doritos salt powder to make it look twice the size

>AHA I BET YOU GUYS ARE REAL DISAPPOINTED!
yes

I don't think anyone here is defending it
I don't think anyone here is actually still playing it regularly.
I just pop in for trials, it's actually fun if you only play it for 2 hours a week.

Do you miss D1?

I play it regularly, but for me that's only about 4-5 hours a week

I don't miss d1 because d2 is still d1. I miss the good times had in d1, but it's hard to have those when the game hasn't evolved at all and everyone is bored with it.

What did starwars mean by this?

Ps4 has a fine player count and xbox is small but still alive. PC might be dead. At this point a merger between NA and EU would maybe keep PC on life support, if the new latency wouldn't kill off the rest of the player base.

I dunno about "dead", I matchmake pretty easy still and find people doing PEs all the time

I get the same teams over and over

i dont
you lying faggot

I miss how finished it was by D1Y1 wasn't any less embarassing

Did patch 1.14 make the game good?

it made ikora shut the fuck up a little so its an improvement
but no its not good yet

Are you on EU? Iron banner has been dead yesterday and today.

Is Destiny 2 dead on PC?

Should I get it for PS4 instead?

I don't typically. Maybe, since it's p2p, you only have good connection to a handful ofplayers

I'm a different user, but SE NA. Iron banner was fine yesterday. Haven't been on today.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMEJqaCzv_o
From last night's /v/ thread
>shoots fun in the foot

You shouldn't get it at all.

carry me through monhun

Yesterday I averaged 4m waits in between matches on NA

Hey, I'm doing the raid with friends for the first time (I've completed it once but they havent) what's the best way to teach them the raid?

Ps4 has over 4x the active playerbase of PC. PC is the better version, but it is rife with issues due to the low pop. It is far more beneficial to have the diversity. Also PS4 has a few exclusives which are unavailable on xbox and PC including armor, maps and an exotic sniper.

>Warframe reference

It's like Destiny and Warframe fans are destined to fight over whose game is marginally less awful