Macron won

buy bitbean

MCRN SKYROCKETING

BUY BUY BUY

Literally who? I bet most who voted for this person don't even know who he is or what he stands for. All they knew was that Le Pen was a Russian spy Nazi, who wanted to leave the EU.

Press F to pay respects to France

france will remain utterly cucked, but who cares i dont live there, and the people there seem to want to get beheaded and run over by trucks

but atleast the lepen / macron shitcoin threads will die down

Precisely

Losing is actually good for Lepen:

>Macron will be a lame duck president
>France will get worse
>Far right sentiment will gain popularity
>Lepen will win the next election

If the Paris massacre didn't wake them up I don't think anything will. F

F

F

Documents just got released this week about him wanting to "islamicize" the country

There's no hope left for them. The people have been brainwashed into being cucks.

G

they are completely and utterly fucked then

hope they like having a guy who said that they would just have to get used to constant terrorist attacks since thats the price of diversity as their leader

>Amerifags that still think trump and lepen are not memes

Kek

Fuck you France

Fucking comedy gold watching these live news.

"And the funny thing is these leaks originally came from the infamous site Veeky Forums, which ofcourse means it's raising huge signal flags. We know everything that comes from these is fake news and more fake news."

Comedy gold, I'm not making this up.

Surprise! the rest of the world isn't filled with closet racists like americucks and britfags thought.

France is already dead anyway.

More like press S to spit in the grave

Good, always glad to see /pol/ btfo

>t. muhammad

you're like the guy in the burning house saying this fine as long as /pol/ got btfo

Yap, as much expected. Euro will vanish as a result, might see the last bounce or even skip that too and enter the downfall right away. France as a country is definitely a short.

>All they knew was that Le Pen was a Russian spy Nazi, who wanted to leave the EU.
yeah that is usually enough.

I'm a bit of a slowpoke, what kind of documents? Especially the islamisation part.

someone leaked 9gigs of emails and documents on /pol/ 2-3 days ago john podesta style and the contents of the emails include buying research chems, cocaine, and meth with bitcoin, weird hawaiian pizza references (pizzagate anyone), an LLC set up in the caribbean that looks like it's used to launder money, conversations about how to increase the number of muslim immigrants in france, and lots of other shady stuff.
wikileaks is also combing through the emails to see what all they can find.

Hmm, I actually think the opposite. Ideological retrenchment leads to civil war

Like I said, short the Euro. Confidence is what got shitcanned in this election.

S

Fake Russian documents

No they won't.

I'm from Brazil. Let me you tell you, our country is a shitty kafkaesque race-mixed hellhole. Nothing works here. Nothing.

Yet frenchies come to this place and find our society to be beautiful.
They have this romantic vision of the world deeply rooted in their psique.

From talking to a lot of them over the years, I can safely say that they are those kind of people who really believe that if you hold hands, close your eyes and believe the future will be better, that somehow will happen.

You can fill their country with niggers and sandniggers, you can even outnumber them in their our land and they will still believe in a better future.

They simply overdosed on bluepills a long time ago.

ok /pol/ aside what stocks will moon because of this

french bank stocks

VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE MACRON!!!!!!!!!

vive la EU, vive la muslim cock up in frenchie buttholes*

>I bet most shills on this site don't know that either, seeing as they're implying he's some kind of crypto-wahabbist

sorry your shitty little scamcoin isn't gonna moon, the real stock markets aren't going to crash tomorrow instead

Well, at least France gets its first female president (Angela Merkel).

Islamic colonization will proceed even faster.

Lepen is controlled opposition, the same as Trump. They're both owned by the jews.

There are like 5 million africans lined up in Libia now waiting to come across.
Soon as they get citizenship they for sure wont vote for lepen.

>Macron holding Nano Ledger Blue

>Germany gsp per capita down from 47k to 41k
>France now starting to dive
LOL have fun being spain 2.0.

Sad day for France. Another thousand years of cuckoldry.

thats what happens when women can vote lol

Macaroni married a cougar that feeds him tendies

u all be mirin

France needs to die like sweden, we need examples of ruin because people dont listen to reason anymore.

I only hope their ruin will be the end of eu and save my declining holland.