60FPS youtube channels where?

never give up

What would you do if you were Rashid?

Cool kids definitely do not play fighting games

When?

*inhale*
incredible...

In the sequel DBFZZZ.

Why are the FGC top players so ugly/uncharismatic/incompetent at streaming that a swedish melee soyboy has the most views for dbfz streamers apart from that literally who chink and occasional Max stream?

Imagine if Kefla was DLC and she looked this hot.
Would the FGC survive it?

6 and 7 are pure sex, 4 definitely the better choice except for the cat gloves.

Relive the magic /fgg/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsI-Ib4MdT8

Play Weiss

I wanna fuck Kayo in the ass.

Caulifla alone is better, Kale is so shit even a fusion with best girl makes it shit

That Swedish soyboy was number 1 in the world

why don't you show us how it's done

what's the deal with broski?

It's almost like most people are watching him because he's a popular player in a popular game...

kauli only looks good in that picture tho in the anime she looks shit. i really wish they had made them look good ;_;

>completely forgot about the new Shadaloo soldier because I've been binging on Monster Hunter World

Damn...feels good to be free of fighting games...

He's the best Dhalsim player ...

... In Europe.

Just purchased MVCI. Getting ready to see the announcement for it at EVO. Any tips and tricks you guys have?

reality stone
spiderman

refund asap

Buy everything or you are killing the FGC

You think she smells like peppermint?

Ewww wtf i'm not playing Spiderman.

Why?

Do you mean buy all fighting games? I guess I could get Xrd as well.

Cummy Diamond

>Getting ready to see the announcement for it at EVO.
You're gonna be VERY disappointed

Boatsluts fg when

Stop playing monster hunter world you fuckers, we cant let dooberz to win

wud sniffmolest!!

Sniffposting is a direct result of jive, kekken and goobers being dead shit.
Meanwhile goobers threads have absolutely no sniffposting.

What's the best position for Gotenks?

I want to make a team that can abuse Ghost shenanigans

nothing wrong with sniffposting

>sfv with 1k
>dbfz lost 90% of its playerbase just in ten days
Fighting games will never really be relevant

>dooberz breaking space-time

twitter.com/Soraalam1/status/960305620783194117

Most people just played the single player shit and dropped it, didn't they?

But it has great online. It doesn't matter who wins but the experience.

Imagine buying dooberz for the story

Fighting games are relevant capeshit sells like gangbusters and is immensely popular on consoles.

why is it so much harder to iad in doobz than xrd

there is literally nothing wrong with wanting to sniff little girls

Yet only a couple of thousands keep playing the games while Fifa gets a hundred times more players everyday without even being competitive.

Calm down, Brick.

what are we drinking while playing lads, dayblazer easygoing ale here

bleach

Every time I lose, I take a small swig, I use it as encouragement to not lose.

I drink my morning coffee and then water I guess.

I'm on the kopparberg mixed fruits

alcohol lowers testosterone and increases estrogen, soyboy

To be fair that's not a good comparison but I know you what mean. Although have fighting games ever been the video game zeitgeist?

I've always wanted to play GG and BB on PC but that shit is always dead. It''s disheartening

o

Good. I'd rather be closer to a woman than a man, to be honest.

my

It's not dead though. It's just a matter of looking for lobbies instead of ranked games.

game

What are the best anchors in Doobz, other than Black and Vegeta?

Underrated sniff.

>have fighting games ever been the video game zeitgeist?

yeah, some 25 years ago when home gaming (console or PC) was not yet a widespread thing and arcades were thriving
even in the early console era fighting games did well enough (SF2 was one of the most sold titels on the SNES) but post SF2 it was basically a giant downward spiral that is still going today.

When SF2 and Mortal Kombat released. That shit was huge.

idk shit about the game but would 18 not be a good anchor because she always has access to an assist with 17?

I always have 16 as my anchor since he shits out damage so easily.

I like freeza a ton. His level 3 switch does a ton of damage and is fairly easy to hit like Tien's, his zoning options are solid and allow to jew it out when necessary and golden freeza + sparkling = 30 seconds of pure murder.

Frieza, Kid Buu, Tien, Goku

What I want is a thriving online community where I can play against people of equal skill. I don't want to go against sweaty vets that will body me every game.

Indeed she is

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I was born in '93 so I wasn't old enough to see them at their peak

>What I want is a thriving online community where I can play against people of equal skill. I don't want to go against sweaty vets that will body me every game
What you want is to play shitters who don't know what the buttons do to boost your little ego. Playing against people better than you makes you learn faster.

You barely improve facing same level people.

Why do you instantly think that's what I want? The only other anime fighter I've played is DBFZ? You barely learn anything from getting bodied.

Sure you can. You can learn your opponents moves and common combos and learn to guard against them. You can always work on your defense even if you have no combos and just mash buttons.

What do you reckon the chances of EVO having enough MVC:I entrants for Sunday are?

I've learned far more from getting bodied than I have from playing someone who let's me have bad tendencies. I say this with my main game bring a legacy game.

>You barely learn anything from getting bodied.

maybe you don't

Doesn't Mr. Wiz hate MvCI?

There's no chance it will be a Sunday mainstage game and very little chance that it will be an official event at all.

there are liteally no underage girls in lazy town

>You barely learn anything from getting bodied.
Getting bodied is the best way to learn, assuming you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.

Sure thing Mr. Hansen

Did DooberZ kill this general?

wish i was goku bros...

holy...

>climb bronze
>ryus and kens
>aa them 6 times a round, they still jump
>wakeup dp 70% of the time, all the time, punish
>they still win
>they get promoted to silver
>this happened 5 times last week
>stay in bronze

nice blog

If they are playing that predictably then what are you doing not taking advantage of it?

Play Asuka

>the only way a female character can be strong in dragonball is if it's an android or from a different dimension
why is this allowed sisters?

DBFZ is literally worthless until it adds a loli character.

several things, I may focus on expecting the next jumpin or tatsu and not focus on ground, or I may be in panic mode trying to calm down

Super bronze in sf5 here, people at my level do this thing where they prematurely end their blockstring to do a grab. In some situations their character hasn't been pushed out of throw range so there's literally no time for me to react to tech the throw. How the fuck do I beat this? It feels like every hit I block is a 50/50 where they either get a counter hit or throw me.

Also there are beginer tournies andobbies made

I know just the right thing

Only if it's baby Pan from Super or 4 year old Pan from Z and not GT Pan.

I don't see how infil loses much this season. His combination of characters (Menat, Juri, Nash) gives him rpetty goo coverage an the game is slightly more neutral based now.

What's wrong with GT Pan now?

Delay tech

>it's not dead because you can always beg for games on the secret discord and get ignored

spam ex shoryuken while you're being attacked. if they drop the combo and go for a grab you punish them