Where to get business cards and what do yours look like?

Where to get business cards and what do yours look like?

I'm in STEM (Bioeng) and want to make mine creative to reflect my research

Less is more

my business card just says my name and my phone number on a Swiss coffee colored card. on the back I write what that person needed my business card for, I have multiple investments funds (real estate, stocks, etc.) then I'm also a handyman because I get bored as fuck during the day. having no title makes it easy for me to change the purpose of my card

>I want to make mine creative to represent being a robot who's never taken a fine arts class
???

>having business cards

>not paying the academic jew means you're a robot

But I have user. I have taken many fine arts classes and care about how I present my work and spend a lot of time on graphic design and animations when presenting.

I want to stand out from other PhDs so I want to make mine look cooler and was wondering if people had customized business cards and which service offered the best quality

>business cards
>2017

No one actually cares about the design on your business card unless it's remarkably shitty. Having the equivalent of a mona lisa business card is meaningless if your service sucks.
Differentiate yourself by offering a superior service.

Why should you use a business card in the current year? Think about it.

this nigga dont need no card.i give you a bitchslap bitch.THATS the pimpin' way.you dont never forget this nigga homie

Vistaprint.com

idk what I was expecting on Veeky Forums

guess this board is also filled with NEETs that have never gone to a conference

Meet someone somewhere.

Want to do bizniz.

>contact me bizbro
>I'll write my telephone number on your hand shall I?

Face to face networking is still the #1 way of getting shit done, and it will always be.

On another note, I'm staring in the face of having to play fucking golf for networking purposes :/

True, but a business card from the 80's is hard to compare with today's.

the more effort you put into your business card, the harder it is to take you seriously or remember you.

the only business card, or person who gave me one for that matter, that I remember was from a guy who literally photocopied his shit onto printer paper and cut it out with scissors. It looked ridiculous, it was a funny thing to hand out, and considering his creative background, his story of "i forgot my actual business cards" was probably made up for effect.

People still use business cards?

OP please dont use one like in the Op pic, it so fcking basic it hurts my eyes
If you have some spare money hire someone with a decent portfolio on upworks/fiverr
A friend of mine got one done there and the result was very good
Dont listen to the crypto neets, a businesscard is essential

Don't try to make it fancy, you'll just look like a twat.

Trust me, I get free business cards at work and the last guy who designed them decided to make them reflect our products and they look awful as a result.

Have you been to a conference? I work in Finance and haven't been handed a business card in years. They're obsolete for networking purposes. Everything is online now, and something like LinkedIn is infinitely more convenient. The only acceptable business card owners are manual laborers and contractors because they have a very limited online presence.

This is only true if you don't have an online presence; and if you don't, I have some bad news for you.

I work exclusivly internationally. Having a physical thing helps with translation and most of the rest of the world still expects business cards.

.....maybe my industry is full of old crusty men too. Hadn't thought of that.

nigger people have mobile phones now