Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA

Gameplay Explanation:
my.mixtape.moe/mmicxj.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!ukZCWbJJ!pAV0ih4ILdZ7tNeT7CCXVD7DxPfz7xsi4YWFGJ5PWT8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfluGNCqQWYKbKMPxRy0jLghfUbDsrIteDQamRY8_IKDPkwSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
my.mixtape.moe/onevjt.ct
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Alicesoft did make a British I, I'm sure that none of the characters on the box cover would appear until British III.

>British I
I would like a game where you follow the story of Chaos.

If Alicesoft made a British I I would fully expect preorder bonuses that are just a concrete block at some point in the series.

>Not paying $200 in shipping to get your very own British

"The Red Reaper, Rick. A brave, gallant knight... If he were a woman, he'd be just my type..."

Sounds like Sakura to me. Hopefully Rance Quest indicates if her visor is Kalar equivalent of glasses.

That's quite a magnificent beard he's got. It almost makes up for him going bald.

I want a figurine of concrete guy.

I wonder if rance at age 50 continues H his women who are probably that age.

The downside of making a figurine out of concrete is that if it falls sideways while in transit, the plastic bits will end up damaged or destroyed by the concrete.

Prediction quiz for Rance X:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfluGNCqQWYKbKMPxRy0jLghfUbDsrIteDQamRY8_IKDPkwSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Talking shit about Chaos when he was much worse than he was
He is the eternal dick king.

That's either a lie or Chaos wasn't a part of the legendary 5 party.

I guess he had a pot belly back in Kichikuou, too. It's just a lot more prominent in X.

In Miracle's ending the two of them basically live as a married couple after spending 30 years with no one but each other for company. The hyper weapon still works.

Probably.

Rance talks shit about others like Arios too.

I can't wait for Rance to go after Miracle's mother.

You must be confused, user. He means that prior to teaming up with Chaos he'd never think of spending time with someone like him, and even then only did because he was in the same party as British.

Miracle's grandma, actually. Her mom is some random powerful mage and her dad is Mysteria's son.

I'm certain that Miracle's mother is older than 50. Besides, I want to see Miracle's mother. It's not every day in the Rance series that you'll see a woman who will get married and have children for money..

it's ridiculous how the Japanese can't handle with kinship without making the characters look the same

>I'm certain that Miracle's mother is older than 50.
We don't even know how old Miracle is, and it's probably under 20. Her mom could still be in her 30s.
She could also be dead, since Mysteria didn't give a shit about her or Miracle's dad for anything beyond breeding her a proper successor and might've killed them both when they fulfilled their purpose.

>I'm certain that Miracle's mother is older than 50.
Not necessarily.

I meant grandmother, her mother is probably right around Rance's age post time leap.

Reset, Haurein, Magic, none of them look that similar to their parents.

>Which of the following characters will get H scenes with Rance?
Where is the option for Kou? Is it already planned to happen?

>Miracle's Grandma meets Rance
>Learns about how kids he makes don't have level caps
>Tries to get Miracle to have a kid with Rance for an even stronger mage kid with no limits to their potential
>Miracle refuses
>Mysteria has to try and take matters into her own hands after taking a rejuvenation potion to make herself young again and seduce rance into raw and magic-protectionless baby making nakadashi

Rance is 53 after the time leap.

>Is it already planned to happen?
Yes

Rance doesn't have any magic potential, she wouldn't be interested.

Seemed too certain to be worth including.

The "lack of a level limit" would still be transmittable to his kids regardless, and be more valuable than any other trait. Miracle or Mysteria's magic potential would make up for his lack of one too.

Is she the infanticide type of grandmother? I wonder is Miracle's mother was the Annis of her time.

Now I'm curious, what happens post-time leap on miracle's route?

She has a nude portrait blushing. Seems pretty confirmed.

Could be Aurora.

Where can I find all portraits? Research purposes

Miracle uses the space time teleportation magic that Hunty uses with Rance to teleport them into toushin MM's core to destroy it. Due to the nature of space time magic, they have to spend thirty years in a dimension outside of time before they reach their destination. By the time they make it out, they're both old. Hunty can only do it as much as she does because she has an infinite lifespan and doesn't age.

I thought it was here
but I was mistaken.

Is her throne room a sauna? It looks steamy in there.

Some are missing. I don't have link anymore but it's from an alicesoft blog post.

She's glowing and it's through a grainy flashback filter.

It's the aftermath of a swim meet.

Mysteria only cares about magic potential. If the kid was any less than a Lv3, she wouldn't be interested. The fact that Rance has no magic potential would lower the already slim chances of it being one, even if the mother was Miracle.

At this point, I doubt that Miracle is going to have children with anyone other that Rance, bad end excluding, of course.

Doesn't Hunty use that magic with Patton all the time?

She only did it once at the end of III/03 because it was a desperate situation.

I'm assuming that's what she used in Rance III. Maybe she's just better at finding the quickest way through space-time.

He's not in the same dimension as her though. She'll move him, wipe his face when it's dirty, etc but never take him with her into it when she goes.
Just imagine her dragging around a time stopped Patton everywhere with her.

Just one time at the end of 03 and that's because she didn't have any other options

>Miracle Pregnant
Make it happen Alicesoft

She only brought Patton with her once to escape Noce near the end of 03. And it was a risky last resort that she didn't want to do. She lucked out when she did and it didn't take away much time. Patton was unconscious when it happened and doesn't remember, but he is actually physically a little bit (less than a year) older than his original age.

You can't interfere with the paused world.

>Maybe she's just better at finding the quickest way through space-time.
That doesn't matter. How much you age is completely random.

It couldn't have been any more than a few days if Patton was unconscious the whole time.

It was there but that pic is missing Kou and Magic I think it was the other one.

Will Bernard unleash his full power against Kayblis in an attempt to kill/delay him, even if it costs him his life?

I don't even care about impregnation but I'm imagining Miracle with a bunch of chuuni kids right now and it's great.

No. He'll save his ultimate hidden power for Ludo.

Not quite. It's random how quickly you'll be able to find the right portal within the paused world. You age by however much time it took you to find it.

This is an underrated picture of Kanami.

I wonder if in the orgy marathon in RQM Kou was outside the room with Reset while all the others did H. She deserves the best H scene that TADA could imagine

>miracle's chuuni kids form a justice league
What is the name?

Bernard's ultimate power would destroy the entire world. Every second of his life is a struggle trying to suppress it.

>In his last moments he masters that power and concentrates all of it into one controlled explosion to take out Ludo/Kayblis/Arios
>All that remains is a smoldering crater with a petrified husk that used to be his body

>His last words:
>"Rance... take care of Francesca. Farewell... my sworn brother..."

We know that at one point he retires from being an adventurer after losing a leg.

Maybe he had a third vestigial leg from a twin brother that ends up getting cut off.

>Rance: ehhh... who was that guy again?

The Raven League.

>Rance and Bernard are revealed to be fraternal twin brothers in X

Dark Reunion

>Implying that Rance could ever forget his brother in arms Bernard

Rance actually remembers Bernard.

No way, Rance would say:
>"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, Bernard. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..."

Who's Rance's mother?

Bernard looked better with a moustache. Rance should convince him to go back to that look.

I think I'm stuck in an endless game over loop in Sengoku Rance. I'm at the part where you try to search for Miki so she won't become Demon King.

I have enough search points to look for her for the second time, but if I wait for the next turn to try and find her again, she turns into the Demon King and I get a game over. I am aware that you can search again in the same turn and accumulate search points that way, but that still won't work for me because I only have two Action Fans. Am I fucked?

Don't mind the turn count and overall shitty setup, the FAQ told me to not use a guide for your first playthrough.

>Rance when he sees mustachioed Hubert
"Eh...? Who are you?"
>Hubert when he sees 50 year old Rance
"Eh..? Who are you?"
It's like poetry. They rhyme.

Did Arunaru fuck up the Muhammad Ali reference in Rance VI or was it intentionally different in the Japanese version too?

Are you the guy who was asking about something similar one week ago?

Also Bernard. Through a time loop. His father is Gi, as most people have theorized.

It's like that in Japanese, too.

He should do the wrinkles too

Just beat her in demon king mode, it's hardly a game over.

Nope, a different person entirely.

It's dance in Japanese too. He has another line where he says "Watch my beautiful dance!" or something like that.

>Accusing Hugh's hunky face of having wrinkles
He has sharp features, that's all.

Actually he did fuck the reference up. While it is "dance" in Japanese, that's the term they use in reference to Muhammad Ali's actual quote. Bernard directly quotes Muhammad Ali in VI (蝶のように舞い、蜂のように刺す!)

Aru translated it wrong, basically.

Arunaru did everything wrong

This

How do you do that? Sorry, I'm a complete newfag to the Rance games.

So if Bernard is Vegeta, is Redeye Cell? Is Rance Goku? Is Reset Gohan?

If you're really stuck, load the turn before this one and get Rance another action fan with the SAT bonus. You should have enough for it.

Clearly the youkai that grows larger by crying is Gohan.

Is Bird Yamcha then?

Did you get this message?

If you don't have a save file and just need another action for the lemons, you can cheat yourself an extra action fan. Here is a CT. Look up the software Cheat Engine.
my.mixtape.moe/onevjt.ct
While you're at it, check out the "Enable Speedhack" option.

Kanami is Yamcha.

Kanami isn't so pathetic that she's forgotten about in between sagas and has her lover taken away from her by the ultimate jobber.

Bird is clearly Garlic Junior.

I'm now imagining RedEye voiced by Wakamoto. It's great.