/skg/ - Senran Kagura General - #1230

Squid-Chan's Daily Life Edition
Prev Thread: NEWS
>New Link added Bashou and Souji to the roster
>Mikagura Sisters and Ayame also confirmed for a future release
>Murasaki DLC for Shinobi Refle is out!
>Members of Gessen and Nu-Hebijo will be added into Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal as DLC along with Yumi, and will be available for free to download during 2 weeks after launch,
>Re:Newal launches at Feb 22 in Japan, localization unconfirmed
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>PBS is officially out worldwide
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>Daidouji IS best girl
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title

GENERAL
>Beginner's guide on how to play New Link
en-news.qoo-app.com/21997/qoo-guide-starters-guide-for-shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link/
>New Link skills information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mslCP7neZT8OoEdbW7PRwiv1tCwMPtagtRZrtdD821E
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 1/16/18)
mega.nz/#!a893kKoY!h09wn0gUIYugnBShOnBWl8McBQCica2P5etOoMegCZI
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Af6JRDhNBiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

puri

Is there a poster or print or something of this image? Because I need this framed and on my wall.

There is a will which passes all understanding.
May the spirit of that will resound within Mount Orochi, in the heart of every warrior and in the lives of all who serve there, awakening that which ought to be.
May the consciousness of the squad become ever more as one, the many lives one life in the light of the self.
May the fortitude and the fidelity of the Crimson Squad burn as a clear flame in the will of their dance!
Crimson STANDS!

>game is about tits and ass
>still no tits or ass bashing attacks

I fully expected Keijo styled antics, yet nothing is in the games.

*jobs*

>game is about tits and ass
It's only about tits, the ass are a plus or minus seeing the models.

These two Who Waves see you enter the room and give you this look. Do you accept their invitation?

Keep in mind a certain drill senran is watching and may take issue with that.

I want stuff like pic related as attacks in the games.

She is constantly being forced to watch, so the only danger is if Yuyaki grabs any kind of weapon.

That was pretty much their dual attack in SK2.

No, my heart has enough space for only one who wave. And some mainline senrans, but that's beside the point.

That's a cute Yumi.

>fun imu tits

Can't I just have the drills instead?

>best sex Crimson
100% proven
>coatbot called Hikage
What has science done?
>mother naraku birthday
Does she even have parents?
>cool taste butts shiki
Never heard that one from a gyaru.

>story games senrans kagura hard hand mission
What did he mean by this

>yumi cute
>stop ev

I'm getting mixed messages here.

Remember to respect Coatbot, Ninto, Bebe-tan, Kumo's wolves, Shiki's bats, Minnori's pancakes, and any other partners/summons that I either missed or are from New Wave. They all deserve respect and pats on the back for their hard work.

>Daidouji stop user

Do Ryoubi's boobs count?

Yes.
And her fat.

what did she mean by this?

>Minori eats her partners
Cannibal

There's Hibari and Haruka bumping buts in the one intro!

She wants me to become a footfag for her.

>fun hot hanabi

YUP

hmmmm
this Hikage looks a little off

>Intimacy
>that panicked, teary expression

There is no intimacy in that picture

I still want my ice cream.

>no eye protection
>no ear protection
>poor stance
>shit trigger discipline
>not even doing a proper cheek weld

It's shit.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

She's japanese, they don't know how guns work.

It's probably plastic.

>squid-chan's daily life
BABU
FUCK BABU

Why would squid-chan want to fuck Yumi, though?

Wait...she's japanese, isn't she?

All Senrans are ethnically Senran.

hibbers

>instead squid minori
Minori with an eyepatch and umbrella?
Minori lusting after Hibari?!

Yumi injects herself with the T-Virus

Yumi infects everyone with the B-Virus.

Yumi eating yogurt

Giving Yumi FOXDIE so she can't stop you on your path to global domination???

What's her name again?

SouSHIT

Poor man's Leo.

>hobo asking life
Don't deprive Homura of her daily titty dose Asuka!

Slut

>wife anons already
I'm ready to settle down with one of you, guys

Well that's a first. Souji and Leo aren't really anything alike.

Giving Yumi uroboros

>blonde
>new waves
>popular
Literally the same character

Boobs.

you are a pirate!

Their shades of hair are totally different, and there are a lot of blonde senrans. Who waves too.

Leo isn't as narcissistic as Souji though

Well we assume, since unlike Souji she hasn't been given any characterization beyond sorta oujo and sleepy.

>only one has a dick
So, not really...

Don't forget the fact that they both have a bunch of cards. It isn't a coincidence, guys.

Which reminds me, when was the last time Ikaruga didn't get a card? She pretty much gets a new card in every event. At this point I'd wonder if she's passed Yumi.

>At this point I'd wonder if she's passed Yumi.
Let's not get carried away here.

>unyaaaarrrgh!

She didn't get one for the OL event.
And Yumi is still ahead.

kek

Pirates must escape fetters and bands of steel!

Why is Souji considered a slut? She might use more revealing clothes every now and then, but does it really matter if she loves herself above everything else?

It's a meme based on her attitude, like Leo having a dick cause of her bad voice or Yuyaki...well ok no one cares enough to make bad memes for Yuyaki.

I wonder

>new wave cards
>relevant
Choose one

I was going to say that, but Souji IS a NewWave senran with barely any material outside of it, so in that case they actually are relevant.

killing soushit with mustard gas

>killing soushit
Fine
>with mustard gas
Too far, you monster.

If you keep this going, i'm going to have to report you to the local police station for bullying innocent videogame girls on the internet.

Gone are the days of old when we could bully senrans whenever we wanted. I miss the good old days.

Leo's cute lil bepis

It can't be helped, they drew too many senran cop cards.

I dunno what a bepis is, but Leo can have whatever she wants if she looks that good.

>that monobrow
Geez, for a narcissist, she doesn't really take care of herself. Maybe she really became a cop to avoid being bullied.

Now now, there's no reason to go to such lengths.
Smashing her favourite mirror would be probably sufficient to drain all of her will to live...

Well I want to go back to bullying senrans. Who's with me?

You've got m̶u̶h̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶ my sword, that is.

Bullying is fine, being a vile cunt isn't.

Hey Yomi's a vile cunt and every time I point it out all the crimsonfags start crying about it here so being a vile cunt must be fine too.

I love Renka

I can't believe Habenis is fucking dead

How do I get Miyabi to notice me when she's surrounded by cute girls.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Post music your senran would listen to then guess the Senran.

youtu.be/Af6JRDhNBiw

Shiki a Shitki

What is a Senran Kagura General Thread series? It was incongruous to lurk around to discover the ancient mysteries of Veeky Forums during the early years of the 10's. The preparatory stages of this process were supposed to involve ‘character training’: steadying, consolidating, and establishing one’s inner stability and poise to ready oneself for the reception of sacred power, which can then be utilized to advance the hallowed destiny of being anonymous. This requires alignment with the cycles of nature, rooting oneself in the turning of the electronic spheres so the emergence of the personality is interlinked with the course of the electronic word spheres, which the human soul is said to mirror. Then thread culture is said to be the focal point of the human spirit or divine spark in this life, as the Sun of this universe is said to be the focal point for the divine spirit or spark of all life in this general which is alleged to be one of a limitless number of topics and conversations and websites stretching out to infinite internet.
But even something as narrowly defining a providing a precise accounting of the impact of Senran Kagura on the regulars is difficult, as it would be with any subculture. The history is oral, largely lost, deliberately obfuscated, and shrouded in irony. But there have been definite cycles and malcontents and bursts of creativity as well.

Perhaps one constant conflict, fueled by a unproductive lifestyle-turned-spiritual system, appears to reflect a particular phase of development over Senrans. It indicates the moment when old naive and unformed visions of the series collapsed while a new one had not yet been built up. And new anons having sudden violent rejection of existing structures is not informed and tactical, but an overcompensating, angry disillusionment. There are anons regularly disheartened when, against their naive vision of the series, they discover the rejection, intricacy and maximum cynicism against which their biases and tastes have often developed. And in their anger, they cultivate their illusions of idealism and cynicism, often too lost to be self aware. In their scandalized and naive rejection of certain traditions of hometown and life, they throw away the wheat with the chaff so that they may lie down on the cold floor and sicken themselves with the rat droppings of their own making.
But not every user remembered to play the games on which the series is made, let alone partake of the varied media on which the series is supported.

arf

arf

oink

arf