>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkHmkVhRNyw
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278955
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278971
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fucking chin ks

Hey, you guys should post your fashion

>69.9%

Iosefka is cute! CUTE!

Just invaded a game where the phantoms were clearing the level and the host just AFK at the start (irithryl valley)

why even buy the game

You know why BB is superior to every DS game?

Because you don't have the perfect woman

Gonna try and play SotFS again after dropping it years ago. Can anyone recommend a good knight based build? Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just something decent that can get me through the game.

I mean, you're right, but you posted the wrong picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkHmkVhRNyw

New Year, No Fear boys.

Making this was mad fun, hope it's even a fraction as enjoyable for you.

I'm starting to get hype for remastered. Didn't get to experience the first game upon release.
Had to reupload cause youtube didn't like how I exported

Quality is literally the easiest way to play through the game. Not necessarily the most fun unless you splurge on Endurance and power-stance, but it is reliable.

Iosefka is good but there is one single rule you must follow in your life.

Never stick the dick in crazy, That's why Lady Maria is superior. As far as DS games... you don't really have good woman, Priscilla and Shanalotte are good.

>69.8%

different guy here, I think I know what "quality" means here but can you confirm/deny? someone told me it's just "a good build"

Gotcha. Any particular weapon/shield and armor set you recommend?

Well, Oedon doesn't give a shit about that rule and he's no worse for that

Quality is either 27/40 Str/Dex or 40/40 Str/Dex. It gives you access to most non-elemental scaling weapons in the game.

Reminder that point up is the top tier gesture after a kill

How to Gravetender and Big Puppy? Too confusing and too much cooperation.

will also accept My Thanks and Toast

quality is 40/40 str/dex

2h qual is 26 to 28/40. While twohanding, our str is multiplied by 1.5 and rounded down, so 26 gets you 39, 27 gets you 40.5=40, and 28 gets you a solid 41. In 1 it's pretty much always 27 and never 28 though because the 40 cap is much more severe there. In 2 you don't get a 2h str multiplier so its just not a thing at all in that game.

>our str
I mean "your str," that sounds really weird

Best Waifus are Gwyndolin and the Doll

Can I Collapse?

SOMEONE SAID DOLL?

Don't lewd the pure waifus

perfectly acceptable, as is Stretch Out

Cast your votes, who is best girl in terms of the three DaS Fire Keepers?

Literally anything you think looks good. Pursuer's is pretty good on a quality build, and it looks sexy as fuck. Most straight swords will also work pretty nicely, and I think Grand Lance is also quality.

Yes?

>Borts
>Offhand fire longsword to reset frostbite

Catches them every time

is seath logans fursona?

I will always be Irina's Champion of Ash.

Appreciate it man. DS2/Scholar is the only game I haven't gone through so I really want to push myself to get it done.

Not including DaS3 Fire Keepers, just the three from the first one. Anastacia, Darkmoon Knightess, or the Fair Lady.
Irina is even more of a doormat than the regular one, anyway.

That would make me unfaithful, but if I had to choose, Anastacia is the best.
That voice is to die for.

Fair Lady if we're sticking to DaS1, for the whole series it's DaS3's Firekeeper, she's really charming.

SL25 or 30 for woods/swamp invasions? FAQ says 20-30 but an user earlier said not to end SL in 5's. I assume +2 wep

Well none of them are worth keeping alive, the estus boost is more valuable.

What's in that left-hand slot?

Also can I see your build? I've never done a caster before

Just follow the instructions and choose the best girl. We don't need the full extent of your murderous tendencies.

I am fine, everything is fine. I feel fine.

He's using Heysel pick and scholar's CDstick, probably to true combo with Soul GS or Old Moonlight. I only picked up a caster class myself a month or so ago, it's actually fun as heck

I'm that user

Either one is fine really. 20 is the latest level you can get highwall invasions that aren't people trying to kill early dancer, 40 is about the earliest people get to irythill. There's barely a difference between SL 20 and 40 though, see build related:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278955

Adding 20 str for a heavy DSA won't increase your onehanded AR, and adding 4 att and 21 faith for lightning blade only gives you around 7 more AR than you'd get with a bundle. You can go for endurance and some str/dex for the LK UGS, but the str will only affect the UGS and not the axe, and you'll have to rebuff each time you switch weapons. Plus the other build can use the LK UGS 2h with the milkring anyway. Ideal SL 20 builds can't really be improved until you're adding at least 30 SL onto them.

If I had to explain why I dislike most of the enemies in DaS3, I'd say they go into their "I'm gonna kill you" mode waaaaaay to quickly. They don't have this progression of "Oh no, I'm being attacked where is it coming from" (getting hit/taking damage and looking around to find what hit them) to "There you are, come here" (finding a way to either get to you or attack you from where they are) to "I'm gonna kill you" like I remember enemies in the first game having

Any tips? I have zero fucking idea what to do outside of leveling INT and ATT, I'm used to smashing shit with a heavy axe or punching everything to death

Same thing happened to me earlier, good times. Gundyr's my favourite boss, to be honest.

they all have held running attacks that they charge at you with, but 1 had shit like the hollow soldier anime leap and naked guy mudamudamuda attack: "master's flailing"

>mfw a mimic one shots me with a karate kick square in the jaw from across the room
I found it amusing so I can't even be mad.

>Get a Mace from the Majula Blacksmith
>+10 it
>Face tank everything in the game

What is the best Chime/Talisman/Stave for dark at 40/40?

Is it better to go raw and buff the weapon with a spell, or infuse the weapon?

Can you summon people for bed of chaos and seath?

plz rate

You mean Old Demon King and Oceiros?

Why the fuck doesn't crystal chime buff with it's full AR? I get pissed off every time I remember this. It still only beats other catalysts as a buff tool from 18/20 to 20/20 which is fucking nothing to anyone who isn't a drakeblood GMW twink, and that's still fucking nothing because onyx would still be better by a wide margin, no pun intended.

The crystal chime loses pace past 30/30 since you can use a 50+ faith yorshka's chime at that point, which will have way more spellbuff. 30/30 is the softcap for dark weapons anyway though. Izalith stave might be better for 40/40, beats me.

Just had this happen to me as soon as I got into PVP woods.

Izalith Staff for Dark Sorceries, Sunless Talisman for Dark Miracles (they'll still suck ass though), Crystal Chime for regular Sorceries and Miracles.

If you want to use Magic, Lightning or Dark damage on your weapon, infusion is better. For Fire damage though, Carthus Flame Arc on whatever physical infusion gives you the best damage.

>70% but you can still fast roll

why didnt you heal

he was coming at me too fast to heal, plus I was confident I could parry him next time I got the chance

Because the buffs only use their respective stat when calculating damage from spell buff. At 40/40 you're better off with Heretic's Staff and Rose of Ariandel/Priest's Chime.

>tfw you kill an invader and get backstabbed by them after they already died

dark miracles still suck ass on the best talisman at 40/40? So dark miracles are just trash?

thanks for the help, I'll raw infuse my shit then

>Because the buffs only use their respective stat when calculating damage from spellbuff
I was asking "why do buffs only use their respective stat when calculating damage from spellbuff"

Ha.

if you were using dark weapons you should have only been 30/30 anyway

Look at how he fucking used his Weapon Art.
The guys a fucking scrub, you don't fucking use Persevere during neutral.
Should've just sipped, and kicked his ass.

I'm pyro, just looking for a little more diversity in my kit beyond GCFO and BFO

yeah okay
learn from your mistakes

Probably bad picture, but I've got no alternative method right now.

what the fuck are you talkin about

No he means the real ones not a chinese bootleg

Anyone want to help me kill the dancer at sl12? Ps4 High wall pw is dancer

Dark Miracles suck outside of their non-scaling effects. You don't cast Dorhys' Gnawing for the damage, you cast it for the massive bleed proc. You also never use Lifehunt Scythe or Dead Again ever.

And technically, at 40/40 I think buffing using Rose of Ariandel and/or Heretic's Staff will still give you more Magic/Lightning/Dark damage than the infusion, but generally buffs aren't worth using unless you're at 60 Int or Fai, or at 40/40 with Carthus Flame Arc. Infusions are nice in that the damage is always there and you don't have to spend time and FP on a buff that's temporary (and which can be removed with a Duel Charm).

Because u rike???

H-how'd I do
pls be gentle

What set is that top from?

throne watcher

>tfw I don't rike
>tfw onyx would probably be better anyways

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278971

Ah, no DS3 version. Not cool. Thanks though.

>sharp shins

0/10

Passable, but drop Attunement down to 24, Endurance to 26, remove all extra Vitality and pump Vigor while sinking the rest into Int. Also, drop Darkmoon for Young Dragon, HSA for GHSA, Soul Spear for CSS and completely drop Soul Stream and Old Moonlight. Also drop Soul Greatsword and just equip MLGS.

Have you considered the Pale Shade Leggings?

no problem

Thanks

Does it make a difference if this build would be what I'm aiming for endgame? I have never even planned a caster build, much less played on in DaS3

No, she's designed to be a thot so I went with exposed skin over practicality. Plus it puts her into/near 30% roll territory if I strip down the weapons some.

okay, thanks
so I'd go with something like this

end down to 26 or lower, vig up to 27
you don't need that vit and probably don't need all those spells

not him but not really. If you increase your SL you'll probably just dump more investment into inteligence or something.

with heysel pic you need soul GS

It works for endgame, just try to stick to around 35 Vigor if possible and get as close to 60 Int as you can (if you're trying to stay at SL90 or lower then close enough is close enough). You won't actually have any poise due to no Vit so trading with your weapons is not recommended, the whole point of an Int caster is to try to blow the other guy(s) away from range. You can also try to strap on a Crystal Longsword for backup if you want.

I'm so tired of sl 120 pvp. If a build doesn't kill you in 3 hits or less it's not viable

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/278975

Leveling vitality even once causes pyro to become as efficient as sorc. You save 2 dex (still have 10) and a bunch of luck, but gain a bunch of faith. If you want sorc to really be worth it I'd keep vitality at a minimum.

>Falling for the 120 autist trap

I have other lower level characters for pvp but I tried playing on my 120 again and remembered how shit it is.

>believing this
I'm not saying 120 is good but you don't need 3 hit kills for a built do be viable, or meta even. Dark LKS certainly doesn't kill in three hits.

120 is the action adventure meta

if you want actual build diversity and roll playing try 80~