Any chance Islam was a Catholic plot to destroy the eastern Churches?

And then a couple hundred years later the Catholics come to save everybody in a crusade planned long before Pope Urban the 2nd.

Because of coarse Muslims would lose to the true church...

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

One factor was against Christian iconography and perceived decadence. Less of a foreign plot and more of a home-grown kneejerk reaction.

sure, why not

They're both tools of the Anti-Christ so it doesn't make a difference if they did it on purpose or not.

The crescent moon symbol didnt appear until the ottman Empire and Allah is the god of Aberham since the beginning. If Allah was the moon god there would have to be some moon worshiping in Islam.

There was no Roman Catholic Church back then, just Orthodox. How about your actually read the Church Fathers, history of Orthodoxy, and much more before you shitpost.
oh right, it's a shitpost.

The end, I hope everyone has been paying attention, there is a test later.

>The crescent moon symbol didnt appear until the ottman Empire and Allah is the god of Aberham since the beginning. If Allah was the moon god there would have to be some moon worshiping in Islam.
Ahmed please, the crescent moon has been around since ancient times. The demon "allah" is not God, the Almighty.

>Lebanon was/is Roman Catholic
???????

youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

The Vatican created Islam.

Protties don't care about differences in organized churches.

What the balls, that's the dumbest shit

yes friendo hello it is I and i is u

t. catholic

Well fucking obviously. If they did what you say they did the rest of us catholics sure haven't been told.

Get out of her.

The Maronites are an Eastern Church in full communion with the Catholic Church.
They were the dominant political power in Lebanon until the civil war, and even now the president has to be a Maronite.

So it's surprisingly correct for a Jack Chick comic.

You have to remember that the word Allah is older than Islam, it literally just means God. They used to call the deity they worshipped before Islam Allah as well

Nah f a m, even though an apostate Catholic was one of Muhammad's chief scribes. If anything, Islam is an Arian heresy with lots of Gnostic and Arab pagan ideas (with a few original aspects, I suppose), and the Catholics tried to stamp out all of those things.

Also, I'm not Catholic or Orthodox, but if you are Orthodox and believe shit like this, you are an apostate. The schism had not occurred yet, so if you try to accuse Rome of being some evil satanist cult, you are in fact villifying a valid church.

>all churches in communion with Rome are Roman catholic
The comic is stretching the truth too much even if it is less than how much it normal stretches the truth.