>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
>PTS is live with next update, coming with transmog and housing storage
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And the thread is worth keeping alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>===
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>===
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>===
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>tfw no nord plate motif

>tfw ded game

Third for hybrid builds are viable suck my dick shitposter

Is Mechanical Acuity a thing? Or is this just an Alcast meme?

>hybrid
>viable

>not doing 30k+ as a 2h/dw magblade
>not being a heavy armor warden healer tank hybrid which is capable of doing hm dlc dungeons

You're missing out on life here. Wrobel knows what he's doing

Stamblade or stamplar? I like skills of stamblade better but I like passives and utility of stamplar better. Which is more interesting and fun to play?

stamblade

shut
the
fuck
up
and
pick
a
god
damn
class
already
you
annoying
prick

Stam warden, GOD OF PVP

Hello, I just bought the game and isntalling it now. Which faction should I pick?

D A G G E R F A L L

Daggerfall

idk, Bretons are boring and Orcs I don't like. Redguards are cool though

I've played a lot of Morrowind and Skyrim, in those games I usualy play either Nord, Imperial or Altmer

Daggerfall is super fucking generic fantasy. Don't listen to them

P A C T
A
C
T

If you don’t want to be DC then go EP, AD are filthy furry-lovers

>which faction should i pick
>idk
Just fucking picking something

>in those games I usualy play either Nord, Imperial or Altmer
>Nord
great taste desu, join the pact
we have nigger elves and scalies, but at least we're not AD

I wanted your guy's opinion on the factions

ep is nothing but mead jokes, and slut dark elves with emotional problems
ad is nothing but forest and smelly elves
dc is the only true choice with a 10/10 leader
orcs are unironically the best pvp stamina class

all the factions are shit desu
>only good thing about EP is Nords and Naryu
>only good thing about DC is Emeric and Darien
>only good thing about AD is-

>only good thing about AD is-
Altmer, the superior race

>Altmer
>surperior race

Hold the fuck up. Why is it starting me out in Morrowind? I thought ESO started in Coldharbor?

Because it was assumed people who bought Morrowind wanted to get to Morrowind ASAP.

if you own the morrowing chapter you start out there instead
if not you would start at one of the faction starting areas i think, then to start the main story you would have to talk to some shady cunt, get killed, then there you go

Well that's dumb, I want to experience the main quest not Morrowind

how is stam warden played compared to stam DK? i've never played a warden before but i keep hearing they're god tier

take a boat (or just teleport) to one of the faction starting areas -- Vulkhel Guard for Aldmeri Dominion (lower left on world map), Daggerfall for Daggerfall Covenant (middle left), or Davon's Watch for Ebonheart Pact (directly south of Vvardenfell). you should be approached by a woman in hooded robes. do what she says.

so we know that dragons canonically have penises right
but
does peryite have a cock too?

he's a daedra so he can appear however he wants, so if he wants a big cock he can make one

if that's you, you need to clean your hands you filthy nigger

Factions only matter for AvAvA now.
>AD if you want organized AVA
>DC if you want to play with the most skilled players
>EP if you just want to zerg

Nonsense, everyone zergs.

What's AvAvA? Is that the thing were a player can become emperor? I remember hearing something about that many years ago

was digging through some old steam screenshots of mine and /tesg/ doesnt deserve this so you guys can have it instead

does it matter as long as you can sell it in guild stores?

>When you sell the clockwork polymorph for real money, get banned by zos, then rebuy the game from a keysite with the money you made from the polymorph with profit

nah, pic's been around forever

it's Cyrodiil and yes

i don't know, lad. sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you made good decisions

it's not me

How many seats in the game let you clip through things placed on them?

>→→

why remove the Animation Canceling bit?

OP probably just copied everything from the last thread and pasta'd it here, and somehow fucked up even when doing so

oh well, at least he got the most important stuff

no it's

>AD if you want ganking shitters and zergs that hide in forts
>DC if you want giant zergs of bots led by jackasses
>EP if you want the good old boys zerg

Are people going to sperg out if I tank with a non-tank race?

is the imperial upgrade worth it at all?

how many skill points can i get? i have 267 points now

How does Zos even find out? Did you advertise it in game chat instead of just using console/steam/discord to arrange the sale?

This.

He's referring to Kodi
He got fucked for selling the polymorph for irl money and he was also giving 250k gold to each sub. ZOS viewed that as gold selling so he got perma banned.

it lets you buy with gold three of the best houses: Cyrodilic Jungle House, Domus Phrasticus and Strident Springs Demesne. as a race, the extra HP makes them good tanks. argonians are probably still better though. with the outfitting system next week, you'll be able to use imperial transmog on every char for free if you have imperial. otherwise it costs an amount of gold dependent on rarity of the style, and you need to learn the motif separately as well.

are argonians really that much better tanks than nords?

I don't think nords are really useful for anything over another race.

this is troubling news

Redguards will be new meta with the quadrupling of block costs.

Hardened Ward or Empowered Ward?

390 with CWC, maybe? just a little searching and skimming, not sure at all

possibly, but not as badly, i think, as if they think your CP is too low (people sperging over that when it's totally unnecessary is one of our great plagues). just look at it as your own personal idiot filter.

Depends on build and role. Generally Hardened Ward, if you're a DPS or Tank, Empowered for healers, but you mileage may vary for either. The Annulment morph, Harness Magicka is usually a better choice either way, unless you're slotting the ward on your front bar.

pve empowered, pvp hardened

BiS for naked towel man

Would Dampen Magic be better than Harness Magicka for stuff like vet trials due to the bigger shield?

Not really because you use harness for the magicka return. And if you want big shields you just use hardened

So if i'm not a sorc healer and don't need the extra sustain, then Dampen would be the way to go?

Yeah, I don't see why not

[Flee]
>I was hoping for a different kind of contact!

I think I might be levelling my character wrong. I'm new to the game, come from WoW where I've played a disc priest since wotlk so Templar immediately drew me. Been playing as a light armour caster with most of my points going into resto and dawns light, as this feels most familiar to what I play in elder scrolls games (Mage) and my preferred rpg class (cleric/priest/support/heal). Should I be levelling my Aedrics spear skills? It's still sat at like 3. Is it difficult to grind skills up later? Is a resto staff viable for levelling?

>Should I be levelling my Aedrics spear skills?
Luminous Shards is a very popular ability to have, for Templar healers. people pretty much expect you to have it.

>Is it difficult to grind skills up later?
nah, but doing it passively while you level is nice

>Is a resto staff viable for levelling?
absolutely. hell, my magicka Templar uses two

I suggest you level all your class skills up to the point where you can morph them, just to see/learn what they all do. And do the same for resto staff/destro staff. Have one skill from each tree on your bar will level the tree.

Fallout-4-tier-conversations bump

>that'll teach those fucking assholes for making fun of me
>also i demand all gear drops from everyone since we couldn't have made it through the dungeon without my dps

Dungeon Finder as DPS:

Waiting in Queue Doing the dungeon
|_______________________________________________________|________________|

Dungeon Finder as Tank or Healer:

Queue Doing the dungeon with pug DPS
|_______|________________________________________________________________|

>do some of the thievy stabby
>get caught pickpocketing NPC
>walk around NPC who is now lecturing me
>Blade of Woe him
>he turns around mid animation
>he witnesses his own murder
>I get a bounty

Yeah it's an Elder Scrolls game alright.

Never should've come there

>do a bunch of master writs
>'You have been booted from the server.'
every fucking time

does zos actually ban you for buying gold?

>rivenspire
>player's vampirism is never acknowledged
gay

hey can someone give me the "that's it" copypasta

What did he meme by this?

No, seriously, the fuck's that supposed to mean? Am I a brainlet for not getting this?

This is so goddamn true

queue as dps, queue long, dungeon short because you're not relying on shit pug dps, assuming you're not a baddie

queue as healer or tank, queue short, dungeon long because you get 2 pug dps and dps is actually difficult to do well, so almost all pug dps is garbage and the dungeon takes forever

Now I get it, you really should have separated the text like pic related, currently it's just weird.

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /teso/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the 2 years that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /xivg/, you are no better than /wowg/ and I bet even /ksg/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

do you have ANY IDEA how much these people are RUINING my IMMERSION? I tried. i really fucking tried to get these other players in line. i fucking TOLD them to stop running around like fucking IMBBICLES. This is NOT what skyrim is all about the fucking IDIOTS. And is it too fucking much to ask them to mayby TRY to talk in character? No one says "lfm" or "wts" in skyrim, why would they fucking do it here? Its fucking stupid. and what really REALLY pisses me off is when some asshole comes around and destroys enemies faster than me. i'm the fucking dragonborn here asshole. not oyu. no one should be stronger than me. it destroys any ANY immersion i could have had. i fucking han crafted this character not to have MLGxXxsucks-all-dicks420xXx to zoom in and fucking shit on everything i created. im fucking done with this game. im fucking done with this general. i'm just fucking DONE

i didn't post it nig, but i agree the spacing was a but shitty

I’m a 27 year old dunmer Ada'Soom Dir-Kamalboo (Akavir fans for you n'wahs). I draw dragons and snow demons on my pamphlets, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Akaviri board games (Kick the Ka Po' Tun, Find The Ordained Receptacle)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut trough s'wits because it's folded over a thousand times in a volcano much hotter than Red mountain, and vastly superior to any other weapon in Tamriel.

I speak the Akavir language fluently, both the Kamal and Tsaesci dialect, and write fluently as well. I know everything about the history of the Akaviri Potentate and their code of law, which I follow 100%.

When I get to Akavir, I am moving to the land of Tsaesci where I'll join the local kingdom to learn more about their magnificent fighting styles. I hope I can become a Dragon Knight at their prestigious Fighters Guild (a society founded by the Tsaesci in Tamriel!).

I've collected all the Akavir motifs from fighting dirty n'wahs in Cyrodiil, which I use on all my crafted armours. I want to be able to wear my military armament in public before I move to Akavir, so I can fit in easier. I make hissing sounds and try to spice my food so it taste like men as often as I can, but rarely do I find anyone who appreciate my cooking (except bosmers).

Yeah, I fucked up wrt how the chans parse spacing.

5.5/10
Almost made me smile but didn't quite do it.

i haven't played in a long time but i just wanted to say you fags are one of the best generals in Veeky Forums and are held dear in my heart. small but comfy and good memes. bless you all and may you get some miraculous loot in your journeys

but srsly, thanks, user; we love you too

currently leveling a Khajiit Stamblade as my first character (I'm not AD so don't call me too much of a retard) and I'm looking for some pvp builds. Any suggestions would be cool.

forgot to mention I'm not really interested in sneak builds if that's viable.

Looking for an mmo to get into in 2018. PvP multiplayer games have finally become a big enough drag for me.

Is it noob-friendly and worth it to get into or am I too late for the hype train?