/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VrZlXTJZ!wGegNDLMPPGYgP0hQOHpBK9hOv-YTJBLITJUwPnQQIQ
tesgeneral.com/skyrim-abodes
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31329/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>imminent disappointment

fuck off R*dguards

What's going on in that pic

Can having too many follower mods cause random CTDs? My game seems to like crashing after I save through the menu

Hey guys user here, just wanted to recommend skyrim for switch and psvr. Also please buy mods bethesda needs the money.

Rec mods for SE for general use and for waifu? TESGeneral isn't updated for SE yet and I choose the stability of x64 over the other version

*blocks your path*

i am about to go into an ancestral tomb and be disappointed when all i find is some comberry and a few spoiled potions.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

And scrolls. Scrolls are always good though.

if it ain't ekash's locksplitter i aint touchin it.

Have you ever tried to Rule 63 one of your characters? How bad did that go for you?

He looks normal.

old Altmer looks good

yes especially if they are in a merge. Some people whom create followers make the same record name as another person, which can cause hiccups and sometimes ctds.

no it takes me a good 3-5 hours on and off sclupting a face male or female. I don't have the patience for that

So I've been planning to make an old exiled King character based on my dark souls character. Like i was thinking maybe he was a king of a small island and was later exiled by either the thalmor or his people to skyrim. Yet he still refers to himself as king and what not. You see, my dark souls character's name was Bayard which is French so the question is should i make him a Breton? He looked more like a nord so should i do that? Or a nord with a Breton father kinda thing? Also hows the back story? My first one so ik its kinda bad but thoughts?

Bretons are usually better

is that your cat
i wanna pet it

Where can I get this version of Arurun?

The Pokeflute isn't going to work on this one.

But will it work on that Snorlax there?

So what is /tesg/'s honest opinion on Cumtears?

Only a kiss from a true Nord will wake this Beauty.

Also what are some good crown mods?

anti semites are obnoxious children

Breton actually works best for this. High Rock is still a clusterfuck of minor kingdoms who get into fights with each other ruled by a noble class that is constantly plotting against itself. With the Great War eliminating most of the Imperial Navy and the only land routes into High Rock belonging to either Stormcloaks or independent Hammerfell it's probably gotten worse.

It's a pretty plausible backstory. If you're afraid of being a Gary Stu put him lower on the noble hierarchy or have him be a pretender to some throne.

But muslims are literally semites too by definition.

Looking for a way to fix this?

Downloaded Morihaus update from Buffscale to get his Minotaur race. Looking for either a way to fix this mod or another Minotaur race mod (with a naked body so I can snu-snu my waifu).

Thanks for anyone if they can help. No response from Buffscale yet.

lol

Never should have come here!

No, waifus should fuck Redguards.

post dovahs.

While he isn't Dovahkiin, he's the closest I got.

he's been gone and someone is impersonating him because he's been using the same screenshots. Even if it was the real one, then I've been fooled.

that race is missing textures and from the look of it, it's using the wrong skeleton too. Go to /fog/ and ask him there, he usually in there

dovah = dragons
dovahkin = brother like dragon

have you guys been paying attention?

Ayo Real Ice is missing on the general site. The download link died. I noticed cause I've been going full retard on textures now.

Thanks friend!

apples and oranges.

>current year
>playing anything related to dragonborn/MQ

mega.nz/#!VrZlXTJZ!wGegNDLMPPGYgP0hQOHpBK9hOv-YTJBLITJUwPnQQIQ

Thanks for letting me know, i'll replace the link asap.

why are mihail's mods even on the site

Sweet. Thanks. I'll let you know if I find anymore

The few that are on the site have been tested and have no issues, and some people do enjoy them.

Alright.

Post your parent figure in TES. I'll start: Erandur.

You know, playing through the storyline seems rather refreshing after all these years.

Hey boy, the Thalmor is looking for you.

Thanks for the warning, Syx.

That's a pretty hard request since I'm playing as a Redguard.

I can't bring myself to play another dragonborn character. Maybe if there were some branches to the quest or meaningful choices(I can only recall civil war negotiation, but that did jack shit to the MQ). The Thalmor part was interesting. The shouting concept was cool. That's it. I've been playing games for 20+ years had enough of ssgss goku shit.
I really prefer having my own builds with strengths and weaknesses.

Is that a meme?

I was pretty upset when I got back to that cottage

Thanks for the laugh.

whoever suggested eating drinking sleeping for anims that one day thank you but how do i trigger the animations while walking
pls respond

I wish there was a mod that let the civil war conclude itself. Like after a certian amount of time battles for holds will begin and a randomly selected winner will be determined and the one with the most random wins, wins the war.

Speaking of which are there any good mods that stop the entire world from revolving around your character?

i don't know what the fucking thing is but i want it away from me

>Speaking of which are there any good mods that stop the entire world from revolving around your character?

You might as well stop playing an Elder Scroll game and start playing Kingdom Come Deliverance, where you're playing as the son of a lowly blacksmith.

>°ω°
Who thought it was a good idea to make the cultist mask so cute?

I can't believe I'm about to ask this but, in my quest for the more real and immersive experience, I now need to find a mod that let's my character poop. Found good and simple piss mod but nothing for shit

I could have sweared It felt more menacing. Maybe my plans have failed.

Be honest. Do you actually praise lord Miraak? You have the look of someone who don't care, you just happen to find the cultist armor somewhere. Be honest.

I want to have a healthy monogamous relationship with Fore!

Yours doesn't look particularly menacing, but I was referring to the original

>wanting to have a relationship with some egomaniac neckbeard
top cuck

Come now of course I praise him daily. Does this look like the face of a spy
Yes it is pretty adorable. Reminds me of the sand village from NieR for some reason.

Yarti is the only loyal waifu material.

You're welcome

>but how do I trigger the animations while walking.
You can't it's not possible in skyrim because the way there designed in skyrim, however it is possible to do it in fallout 4 because a character can somewhat do two animations at the same time (see the baby holding animation in the first 5 mintues)

>mad because he's nowhere near as popular

you're a funny man, snake

But I'm not Snake.

Fore only seems interested in animal dicks though.

Lol, you can't turn a hoe into a house wife

Fuz roh d-oh for se is there, 2018 is coming along great.

>literally "u mad?"
>>>/nexus/

Either piss and fart on loverslab or minineeds2.0 on loverslab.
Former is fetish tier, latter is reduced to the essential tier.

Seen any Elves? hahahahahaha

Explain Yarti then.

She looks like a Puerto Rican whore

>actually mad

>Wore skimpy outfits around horses
>Fucks children
>Fucks animals
>Wore loverlab tier clothing
Should I go on?

Do you have a favorite evil lair mod? This cave no longer suits me and I'd like something a little more sophisticated and mage-appropriate, preferably with minimal blood and such. I've seen some really edgy evil-themed player homes.

Nice fanfiction but none of it is true.

This obsession is getting a little concerning, user.

Yarti

Snake

It's actually me, jabroni.

Have you checked the player home section of the OP site? It might have something you're looking for: tesgeneral.com/skyrim-abodes

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31329/
Here's one I use a little bit, it's a bit more homely then evil lair though.

wait werent you doing so in that one webm? or am i mistaking you for someone else?

>shitposter-kuns life just got flipped upside down

There actually are a lot of really nice homes I haven't seen before here, thanks.

This waifu is really, really cute. What's her name?

Homely's always good.

You're welcome, hope you find something fitting for what you're looking for.

Who cares, she's a cannothave anyway

What are some good vanilla skyrim books?

Just got done reading Father of the niben and now I want a bird race

Should I become that vampire thing or walk away because it really doesn't seem worth it.

She's a public follower. And you can get her naked.

Only if you have something like sancrosanct. I became one because I liek vamps, but I didn't particularly use the perks and it was mostly an annoyance when travelling at daytime

This is for dawnguard right?