/assg/ General - Gay Valentine Edition

Ace and Bill spending quality time together!
CUTE!

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1621724915796880365/?ctp=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for huntress lewds

You have to be 18 to post here.

I am 22

I'm sorry.

I feel bad for your teachers.

What whether I am a loli?

My dick hurts.
I want nurse to kiss it better
I'll even settle for a nurse main to do it

>Wanting Nurse instead of Trapper

What are you, gay?

She is too busy healing the wounds of the killers assaulted by DS

>Do all the gens but get sacced at the exit
>Basically 0 points
>Dipshits who ran circles around the killer get all the points even if they died
Never fails to make me think

I wonder what she looks like under the pillowcase.

They said it on stream before, its just an untextured Nea's face.

>Haven't played in a while
>3 dailies logged to do
>Sabotage 2 hooks
>Unhook 3 people as Laurie
>Level up EW 4 times
>Spend night doing all of them and not spending any BP
>Get to farm in 1 match with the last survivor because the other two D/C'd when they failed to run like hell when I was in EW3
>Refuse to do dangerous unhooks
>Takes 5 matches before I end up having to unhook a Jake in the face of a camping trapper just to finish the daily
>200k+ BP
>Level up Pig to 20 and get Whispers + agitation + the second level of BBQ

This isn’t cute

>Play Piggu
>Against strimmer SWF
>Only get 1 gen done
>They unhook in front of me and then whine about camping and tier 1 Ruin
>Even though the Laurie dies to the RBT because I left her alone
>Watch the stream after I kill them all, they just walked around the map hiding in corners instead of doing gens

Fascinating.

>how it feels playing against a claude and meg 2k hour swf

>piggu
>strimmer
>blogging
and yet, youre more cancer

Is this more appropriate for cuteness factor?
I love it!

>knew these two assholes
>these were their mains
>can only imagine these are them when i see this crap

The fuck happened here

I took a fat ogre shit

How so

Should i used noed on billy y/n

you can run whatever build you want, but people will, and rightfully so, call you out for being bad

Remember friends sometimes it's the better choice to drop the pallet and not wait at it like an asshole. Sometimes the earlier you drop it the more distance you get from it.

Sometimes its better not to know.

Killers where its not just acceptable to have NOED, they need it to get kills
>Wraith
>Freddy
>Hag

Killers where you shouldn't really need NOED on, but it might save you from an otherwise depip
>Trapper
>Pig

Killers where you're a giant shitter if you run NOED on them
>Nurse
>Huntress
>Billy
>Leatherface
>Doctor
>Myers

Yes.

You don't NEED noed as hag, I play without it and get 4Ks at rank 1 pretty regularly

>By the virtue of his kit, he doctor flat out can never lose if he plays smart and locks down 3 gens
And people say Nurse is the strongest killer

No one believes you, please fuck off.

No seriously, I main hag and I run devour hope, BBQ, make your choice, and nurse's calling

Yeah, and I'm a perkless wraith playing at rank 1.

Fuck off.

Also TotH totems make for excellent bait if the killer is camping the hatch, but you could also do a gen and get more points. The totem bait is safer though.

What possesses you to be such a cunt?

Stop arguing with the rank 15, please.

Stop whiteknighting someone just because they have the name "lizzie" in their steam name.

Posting a picture of bloody hag at rank 1 is hardly proof of anything beyond they're rank 1, which they could have easily gotten with any other killer than hag.

FUCK OFF

I'm a fag dude, I have 0 interest in some internet chick. Nice try though :3

Someone is a little testy.

>PEOPLE CAN'T DO WELL WITHOUT NOED I AM THE KNOW ALL BE ALL AUTHORITY

but what if i'm already bad

the hag apologist regularly post in these threads
gtfo newfag

Surely they'd have a wealth of proof of their claims then.

>someone ground BP on other killers just to prestige-50 hag to win a future internet argument
Ok fag

Do what you want, ignore the salt

thanks fren

Is Hag any good? I want to buy the flesh and mud DLC for Best Boy, but I don't want to pay money for just a survivor

Her, Wraith, and Freddy are constantly debated on who's the worst killer in the game.

So no.

Playing 3 gen Doctor and focusing on gens rather than chasing survivors is bannable. It's considered taking the game hostage and if you're doing it to a streamer, BHVR can ban you.

Fair warning

Well, everyone agrees Freddy is worst, the debate is whether or not Wraith is better than Hag. I think he's better than Hag simply because he's better in a chase.

Going to have to cite precedence for that

There's plenty of discussions on the Steam forum where BHVR has confirmed this. Feel free to do your own legwork from there.

My favorite things about freddy being "the worst killler" is in a scenario where no one has any perks, he's one of the strongest. Hell, if no one is running self-care he's extremely powerful

Retards will attempt to convince that there's some kind of "honor" in a broken ass pile of shit like DBD but there isn't run NOED on whomever you please.

You made the claim, you can cite the source.
That's how it works.

I just told you specifically where to look to find confirmation from the developers. Have fun.

Or you could just link it.

Aforementioned hag apologist here
Despite how much I love her, no, she's not great. She's good if you know how to set up traps strategically, a trap you set at the beginning might help you nab that last survivor at the end of the game
Plus she has some really neat possibilities with perks
She's also very fun to play despite not being stellar
If they buffed her speed to normal levels she'd be top tier

Since apparently some people are too retarded to use the internet, here you go, I'll spoonfeed you information.

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1621724915796880365/?ctp=2

>The three gen strat is not bannable on it's own, but there is a huge difference using it to win or using it to hold people in the game, because with a Doctor you can't do anything
>If the intent to kill is gone, even when survivors stand in front of you, you're not doing it to secure kills
>That's when it becomes holding the game hostage.
>Should be logical why that is bannable if it comes to the point that the intent of killing is gone

It amazes me that people like you are able to function on a day-to-day basis.

holy shit you are a complete faggot, who touched you when you were a kid?

Oh christ does she rely on those traps? I find Trapper incredibly boring but at least he can manage without. Does she have any decent perks that make her worth the grind? I know Ace kind of doesn't so the whole thing seems kind of fruitless. I guess I'm sticking with Nea and Huntress, do Nea players have a bad reputation?

>It amazes me that people like you are able to function on a day-to-day basis.
It has nothing to do with "not knowing how to use the internet."

If YOU make a claim YOU have to back it up. Stop being a lazy cunt yourself. I can tell you're a highschool drop out NEET if you think anyone in life is going to believe baseless claims.

With practice, Minty Rag Hag could be mid tier. Low-Mid, but still. Otherwise no, not at all. Still worth it for Ace though

2 of her 3 perks are great
Nea players have a moderate reputation, I think
The traps are way better than trapper though, they allow you to camp hooks without actually camping them, guard areas, counter looping, put survivors on cautious mode where they either move slowly or let you get a free hit on them

@204337663
It has everything to do with being illiterate at using the internet. Though, I'm starting to notice a trend here. You're unaware of what's bannable in DbD, and you also appear to be unaware of how to use a search engine. You're illiterate in all walks of life, aren't you, user? It's times like this where people like you are lucky anonymity is still sacred here, because you look like a total fucking retard being able to find out information on your own and being oblivious of the game that's the topic of discussion.

>02:29 - Gay Myers(Luzi): The three gen strat is not bannable on it's own, but there is a huge difference using it to win or using it to hold people in the game, because with a Doctor you can't do anything
>02:29 - Gay Myers(Luzi): If the intent to kill is gone, even when survivors stand in front of you, you're not doing it to secure kills
>02:30 - Gay Myers(Luzi): That's when it becomes holding the game hostage.
>02:30 - Gay Myers(Luzi): Because you don't have a chance to escape if he refuses to kill you, but keeps sending you in madness 3 so you can't do gens.
>02:30 - Gay Myers(Luzi): Should be logical why that is bannable if it comes to the point that the intent of killing is gone
>02:30 - Gay Myers(Luzi): Because killing vs. not killing is easily detectable.
>02:31 - Gay Myers(Luzi): Tom and I had a case like that in which we had to ban a Doctor, because he injured Tom and since it was already ongoing for 20 minutes, I "sandbagged" Tom so he would get downed, but the Doctor didn't do it.
>02:31 - Gay Myers(Luzi): He didn't kill us at all and he had all the chances in the world.
>02:31 - Gay Myers(Luzi): It should be easy to distinguish between the actual 3 gen strat and the one where you do it to not kill, but be a

So basically its no bannable if you're actually hitting them and downing them.
Like how blocking the stairs to wait for BT to run out but not to keep them trapped indefinitely. So you were wrong to begin with.
Thanks for citing that source so you could just be wrong.

Nea's face looks like a foot and gets memed on for being worst girl. Hag has one of the best perks in the game but you dont need the DLC for it. Seriously, just get it for Ace alone - he's worth it.

>@ing because you're literally this mad that you were asked to cite a source just so you can get BTFO because you never read your source in the first place.

Absolute state of (You)

>billposter makes the OP shitty
>guy becomes autistically angry at the thought that anyone could possibly play non-meta killers
>another goddamn argument about shit-ass doctor gen strats
This thread is already pretty fucking bad, make it better, fags

Its over man, just accept that you were wrong and move on with your life.

>make it better, fags
Would it help if I started posting David King Lewds?

Is it just me or does this game attract more girls than the average other game?
Why is that, if so?

I looked at the top 20 twitch streamers for the game today, and 11/20 were women. 10/11 had brightly colored hair. 6 were various sorts of blue, 2 were red and 2 were this weird...gray I guess? That said, 7 out of the top 10 streamers were men.

Is it unique to dead by daylight or do all streamergirls dye their hair like that? Is it to try and stand out? Come across as more perky? I legit don't understand it.

Maybe it's because I'm in dreamcast mode but as long as she's not wearing the hat, Nea looks fine. Cuter than any girl where I'm from at least.

yes please

Your wish is my command, user!

But we're only 69 posts in, excluding this one and the ones after!

HE'S HOT!
HOT!

Reminds me, I need to find that one picture of Dwight and David half naked together on that one DBD stream made me die of laughter because of how unexpected it was.

ded thred
ded game

>I need to find that one picture of Dwight and David half naked together on that one DBD stream made me die of laughter because of how unexpected it was
This one?

God damn- yes. That is the one. Thank you, user.

When I opened it up, I laughed even more. The face that David makes just makes me die. This is actually the gayest picture I've seen in a long time, and I see gay shit frequently. I think it's because of the style of the faces, and the fact it was shown to hundreds of DbD fans unknowingly makes me laugh. I can't even look at David in-game without thinking about this one specific picture.

I can only wonder what the chat was saying.

noticed that too, not even sure why. and from what i've seen, they can be good survivors. not sure for killer though
i don't think it's exclusive to dbd at all. it's pretty much a long-term trend. though i know what you mean. i mean women have always painted their nails, have shades on their eyes of certain colors. hair was just dying to be experimented with more. i think of dyed hair as much as tattoos, except of course temporary.

it's mostly gamer girrls and sjws who do it. and is it just me, or does anybody miss scene bitches? they were the only girls to rock dyed hair the right way. imo. goth bitches too.

Y-yes?

>Y-yes?
I wish this dude would draw more DBD shit, I love his style.

>devour hope spawns in some remote corner away from any hook and generator
>killer already has 4 stacks
>somebody on the hook and killer is clearly using it as bait

I was in my late teens in the early 2000s and I know what you mean as far as scene/goth chicks go. It's like they all died out, but they would put a lot of work into their look and style - loved it.

>Usually make the thread
>New one is made is while I’m asleep
>OP is terrible
So this is what happens when I’m not around to make it.
They all spammed that kappa emote with a rainbow filter

What the hell happened in this thread? Why are posts getting deleted?

Same, I just woke up to the homo OP.
t. Last OP.
Looks like someone was so BTFO that the janitor saved em from being embarrassed & deleted their posts.

Something tells me this is also the Quentin poster.

>Bill and Ace
How the fuck does this make sense as a pairing? Bill would have been around 70 when he died and he was a no nonsense type of guy. He’d see Ace as a wreckless individual, similar to how he saw Francis. Since we know little about the DBD characters, and I’m assuming Ace will stick his dick in both women and men, he’s probably the type of guy who’s into younger people, not dusty old war vets. But it could be worse, could be one of those people who ship killers with survivors.

>go against trapper
>NOED sense tingles so delete all the totems
>3 get out in a bodyblock conga line
>killer had NOED but it didn't get to activate
>survivor: wow user stop wasting time on dull totems idiot
y-you're welcome

Anyone who bitches about people doing dull totems are worthless survivors & will, in any game that has NOED activate, will bitch like absolute children.

Can you imagine being a streamer (killer main) and playing this thing 6 HOURS PER DAY??
How do you not go insane?

>Being so afraid of NOED that you waste time cleansing totems
These people will always bitch when they get 4k'd with 3-4 gens still up :^)

>try tinder
>no luck with girls
>switch to male
>get notification that I got a bunch of likes and super likes
why is fag life so easy?
I mean you don't need to have taste like most faggots here think quentin is cute.

>killer has ToTH
>no one breaks dull totems even though it directly makes ToTH less effective

what got deleted?

I’m getting just as much bold as people pretending to be Ochido, /and/ i’ll be the one happily leaving from the hatch/doors instead of helping the rest, fuck outta here.

You. I like you.