200% in a day

>200% in a day
>1000 sat increase in hours
we're leaving the solar system boys

>tfw no stellar

Fuck and I wanted to buy this a couple days ago :(.

Me too, broski

IT JUST KEEPS RISING

been trading in and out of this all day

what a fucking rush
what a fucking ride

once in a life time

Sell me on this shitcoin. What makes it special?

>every
>fucking
>day
the past 3 days i've thought about buying some but never did.
what a fucking rocket but every time i feel like buying in i think surely it can't go further than this.

Same. Then I bought some this morning and sold at 3k thinking that was the top. Damn.

goddamn it, I've been researching the last 3 days on crypto to try and start getting into it and Stellar was the one I was going to invest in to get started. I could have already turned my planned $200 into $600. (Still have no fucking idea how to trade it for better memecoins or liquidate it for USD)

any sites do STR/ETH trades?

>mfw cucked myself hard by buying in when it dipped, sold when I managed to get beans back
>cucked myself again with ripple, it dipped but rebounded and again got out with beans and moons in the dead of night
>cucked once again with NXT, and of course it dips losing those beans meanwhile the two coins I was balls deep gives me the middle finger all the way from alpha centauri

I feel sick.

>>meanwhile the two coins I was balls deep gives me the middle finger all the way from alpha centauri
let me guess, posw and bitbean?

Stellar and ripple, I don't know how I managed to sell both of them right before both took off and to add salt to the wound I anticipated this happening.

its MOONING EVEN HARDER user GET IN NOW

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK we just flew pass alpha centauri

fuck XRP
fuck Stellar
Every coin but these two...

aaaaaannd it's gone.
Along with Polo.

I saw it go back down to 150%
WHAT'S HAPPENING

did polo just fucking crash

a dump.
what did you expect?
Yes. It's back up, but slow.

So what's good about Stellar that's causing this? I'm not getting an answer anywhere, already have a large stake in Ripple.

oy vey

it's the direct competitor to ripple
if ripple goes up expect stellar to do the same

is there any way to do USD/XRP or USD/Stellar

all i see is BTC/Stellar

Nothing as far as i can see, they tweeted a MIT article about the Gates Foundation wanting to use Blockchain tech, it had no mention of Stellar Lumens.

its susceptible to being pumped and dumped lmao

Stellar just pump & dumped in 30 seconds from 5000 to 3000 satoshis. I think it might build a resistance at around 1.5k before it tries anymore P&Ds shticks.
It's a pump & dump you faggots, don't be fooled by the volume.

I was expecting it to fall at 4k, but it seems like the majority bought at 500 sats.

IS IT WORTH BUYING??? AT THE DIP?? WILL IT GO LOWER
?

>I hurt myself today.

I think it will rise back up though, really considering jumping onto these cheap coins but I am already so deep into str from 1200

>tweeting an article that doesn't even mention them
Surely this isn't why. Surely people aren't this stupid.

finally bought in today at 3k and sold at 4k
bought again at the dip, I believe it's still gonna go up, this shit has massive volume and it just doesn't stop

is that poloniex?
btw if all I have is ETH right now, do i need to convert to btc and then deposit btc into my poloniex to buy STR?

BUY THE FUCKIP DIP YOU RETARDS NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Wew that dump, now I don't feel as bad for not holding.

OY VEY

FUCINK POLO WITH THE SHIT SERVERS AFUCKINGGAIN!!

Nah, i saw it get posted around a bit in chat boxes, but this massive spike was manipulation. Pump and Dump. It happened with Ripple last month, hit .7 and crashed the site. Similar situation.

yes fucker, buy buy buy

kick the fomo out of you heart and buy like a nigger

But does it have prospects like ripple , or its a shitcoin?

Btw it dropped to FUCKING 2000sats lmao, i bought at 2700

FML. I never expected it to plummet into to the fucking ground

fucking BUY BUY BUY retards it's already back past 3k

>is that polo
yes, night mode.

I'm fairly sure you can deposit eth and start trading with just that, however the website right now is lagging like a mother fuck because of this insanity.

need to convert the eth to btc first on polo right?

NO POLONIEX IS STILL UNSTABLE THERE COULD BE ANOTHER SERVER OUTAGE WITH AN IMPENDING CRASH

unsure, i haven't messed with eth in a long time.
I bought back in huge at 2700 in the crash, i fully expect it to hit 3800-4000 again today

Ripple seems to have dipped due to polo as well, under 8.5k now when it was close to 10k.

I saw it at 2600 and tried to buy it but my order just crashed. Bought 2BTC worth at 3200, I hope that was a good price.

Cant load the site at the moment so just praying to the crypto god.

Fuck this trash website

ITS ON BITTREX BUY BUY BUYYYYY

yep, the exact same thing happened with Ripple a couple of weeks ago, fucked everyones shit up. Huge price crash and server crash at the same time.

>when coinbase is still holding your money and you're missing out on these waves

god dammit what a fucking mess.

what unit of price is this 2600 sats?

Only made £25 dammit

lmfao me right now

what the hell causes these moon missions anyway

Literally lost 10K in less than 20 seconds because of huge dump and lag after, but i'm still so far green on STR it's hilarious.

is Bittrex more stable than this pile of garbage?

this is so frustrating the mooning happened and i couldnt do anything about it.

Greed and fear of missing out.

Moved from polo to bittrex 1 month ago, no regrats

Not a single issue

I lost about half a BTC but I made about 3 BTC with STR in the last few days so I'm still way in the green.

now u just regret not putting more into STR

anyways looks like its time to move to bitrex polos fuckign garbage

Well made another £25. My first moon mission. This is fcking crazy!

I don't, it's returning, buy orders are stacking up and walls forming. This dump/lag supernova was just a chance to pick up discounts.

U coulda bought more and sold more no?