/fhg/ - For Honor General

European knights are sleeping edition

>get yourself warm milk and use the restroom before bed
>season 5 patchnotes (abridged)
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7umnax/abridged_warriors_den_feb_1st_patch_notes/

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

Wikis:
>forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYeDsa4Tw0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodnight, /fgg/

>using my doodles for a new thread

omg why

Sleep tight.
>he hates it
shiiiet

Goodnight and good dog.

Haha no not at all. Just like, its just a doodle

ur a fgt

I just figured euros are still sleeping right now and it's early 7am in east burgerland. I wish you all get a good rest and never wake up. Until maybe next morning.

Righteous Franco-Germano clay Belgium here, it's 1PM

I might sleep anyway, but yea for sure.

Any ausfags able to give a sitrep on the games population?
I really wanna dive in but I'm worried about it being dead or being like Titanfall 2, where there's a small but stable population of veterans who've been playing since launch and will grind my face into the ground until I quit.

I'd try myself but I don't wanna spend the next four days downloading 50gb with the good ol' Down Under internet service of my ISP mailing the data on a USB.

It's not great, but you'll get regular matches in duel and dominion during prime time.

Is there a worse place to be a gamer than 'Straya?
>shittiest internet
>low population in multiplayer games / sky high ping
>always hot so it's harder for your rig to stay cool

Just got it recently, in aus. You will constantly get matched with people a lot better than you who've been playing since day 1, and people who are absolutely garbage (but the latter will only ever be on your team). Focus on improving your individual play as opposed to getting pissed off about winning and ganks and you'll get better eventually.

Its bretty gud.

>always hot
Try 3 months in a year. The rest of the time its just a bit hot, or chilly. As for the shit net if you live near a decent size city fibre is a thing, and thats feeling good. We also won't get fucked by the whole net neutrality shit anytime soon and our ISPs aren't hitler tier either.

Define "chilly"

I'm praying Orochis don't become the new zerkers.

US BROROCHIS

Why, 10 degrees of course

Anyone have that screenshot of a BRO complaining about Aramusha damage while he took 3/4 of the Aras health in the same post?

I want to see this. If this is true berserkers will become my newest most hated players.

One day.

>Jenne De' Arc

This. What is that, the Canadian French spelling ?

Why is he so tiny

because Centurion is the Chad of For Honor

Compensating much with that sword? Pffhaha.
Cucklander, more like.

Post more Romans!

>Centurion
Strong, tall, confident, smart enough to wear full armor, uses a modest weapon, and so handsome he has to wear a mask because mortal men cannot fathom how beautiful he is.

>Highlander
Weakling, manlet, too stupid to wear armor, over compensates with a big weapon, so ugly that he decides he doesn't need a mask to intimidate his enemies.

>it would seem my services are required elsewhere

Battle theme : youtube.com/watch?v=WYeDsa4Tw0c

>so ugly that he decides he doesn't need a mask to intimidate his enemies.
Bruh!!!!

you have to go back

FIGHT ME YOU MUTT

>Chaman in dominion stealing all my kills
>his emblem is a german flag
> tell him that he should stop being so eager for kills because they're not refugees cocks
>he starts talking to me in turkish

guten tag

I just beat a shaman infested tournament as law and i didnt even get the correct ornament, i have lawbringers "Eagles Head" and it didnt give me "Crimson Crest" instead i got some highlander shit

I will show you a broken man

>Chemistry between all players in 4v4 is great from the start
>Stop fighting entirely, just fool around at C
>That one american that attacks his own teammate in the confusion to make him think the others started the war and everything goes to shit
Americunts, like clockwork

>impossible to block
Daily reminder these are the people Ubisoft had in mind when they designed the game. This is why the game is flawed and the meta is fucked.

>you have to go back
Eh? What I do?

Not gonna post the shaman part. I just thought it was funny as fuck about aramusha

Apart from his grammar he is not wrong though, Aramusha is lazy shit and "lmao 2kat" speaks volumes regarding the future of the game and the creativity put into it

> bringing the law on the battlefield with my new shiny armor
> hear a soldier yelling "HERE COMES SIR CUMFERENCE"
> I turn around, they all look the same, pulling a poker face
> We win the fight, I look in the character customisation
> my new armor makes me look like I have a big belly
I...it's the armor, I swear ! It's for a better protection !

>Dominion
>low activity
Could the be the beginning of the end?

>Sir Cumference
teeheehee

can't wait for shitters to lose their shit some more with the zerk re work

I'm prestige 2 with my main, warden. I'm thinking about who I should try out as my side. Any names?

I-I'm not a lesbian i swear! God forbids same sex!

It’s okay knights forgot about god

My skill is super low and I can deal with ara. Also I've never ragequit before. People shouldn't justify their childishness by claiming everyone does it

god forbids any sex
unless its a fun night of divine blessings on your face
if you know what i mean padre

>VERSTÄRKT
>VERTEIDIGEN, um 100 Pkt. un 2 Pkt./Sek. zu BEHALTEN

>just saw that fucking steep is getting an update for the winter olympics
not really the place to talk about it but ubi's really changed from like 5 years ago when all they did was shit out assassins creed, farcry and rainbow six every year

i like yearly season passes more than yearly iterations. specially if the game tingles my fetishes like FH

i wish ea did the same, i don't play them but fuck if i have to see another fucking madden, nhl, nba, etc. every time i decide to walk into a brick and mortar store and see those huge wastes of plastic

Figure out what you like about Warden and see how that will transfer to other heroes. I sucked at mind games so Lb's parry options were great for relying on my reactive play style. Recently picked up HL to get gud at reading opponents and he'll hit like a truck after buffs.

Damn I thought I was the only one who played that game. To add to your point - I know we talk a lot of shit about Ubi and for good reason, but Goddamn it if they aren't the most consistent in variety.
Also, why the fuck don't we have a Skate 4? I wouldn't even bother with Steep if it weren't for not having muh comfy skater

Yeah I checked out highlander and he seemed quite different. More complicated to use do to his peculiar moveset. I prefer to play with some much simpler. Though I feel Id have more fun if I learned to play someone more tech

I have 30k steel, what do?

can you not get a heavy off parrying a conqs light attack? he blocked it twice in a row

Fastest recovery. He’s unpunishable by most of that cast because of that

I don't understand your pic related

Ubi isn't as bad as they used to be.
Don't get me wrong, they still aren't "good", but it's a lot better than what we had a few years ago.

That's what I do a lot of the time. People spend too much time trying to parry sometimes

>implying EA isn't the most diverse studio.
>EA doesn't have the best releases

They realized microtransactions produce far more profit and everyone sucking rainbows dick for being the “continuously updated game the market needs” sure did help push them into this method of game management. Despite what all forgoners say, money’s already in place, support has already been scheduled. They get money from steel purchases and other dumb shit not related to forhonor. If you notice, vivendi talks/panic are at a all time low and everybody that isn’t /v/ loves Bayek’s Egyptian/Roman adventure, couple that with their recent earnings being published, microtransactions and continuous support for a game have proved to be a sure fire method for them. I bet you my steel collection that skull and bones is the next forhonor/siege, meaning new ship packs, customization microtransactions and seasons.

Why the fuck did I decide to try playing this before season 5? I just fought an Aramusha so laggy that he couldn't be wallsplatted

so the game won't end and I'm just stuck running around the map, will it fix with time I do I have to quit/alt f4?

Unless it was duels, it’s a feat.
Alt-4 out now

>implying EA has made a single good game since bad company 2

im still salty that i didnt get to play pirates yet but i guess this is the curse of announcing a beta way too early. Maybe i get to play it sometime soon.

>Unless it was duels, it’s a feat.
Well his lights were still completely unreactable, half of his all-guard counters weren't even visible

Pirates in for honor soon

Then yeah it was lag

For some reason I find him easier to use than someone like Raider, even though Raider is a bit more straightforward and rewarding. If you can manage your feints and mix ups well I'd say go for him. Other then that if you want ez mode go for glad or shaman.

So true...

It's something that got posted back when cent was first released. I don't get it either but the thought of cent screaming as a response to Raider and a fat guy speaking chink randomly made me chuckle.

Centurion literally screams like a viking dog

I literally can't play with raider. Unless I charge people all the time, which I hate. Also his speed is unbearable. Though I haven't been practising feint yet.(don't feel my skill level is ready for that). But I'm certain HL would force me too which would be good. But I also don't feel like getting my ass handed too me and wasting 15000 gold on a character I'll get over

He brags like a Roman should

he makes the exact same scream that raided does, not to mention he's a braindead piece of shit class

>want the tournamet ornament for the warden really fucking bad
>join
>10 minutes between matches
>almost get to the end
>matches me with a cent
yeah, fuck it

Depends if it’s a good Cent or not

You can use being slow to your advantage. That's one of the reasons I like HL. One of my favorite things to do is feint his side heavies and then let them fly. Since his side heavies are so slow you can actually feint later or earlier in the animation and if timed right you can lead them into by letting one fly and trading with hyper armor. Shug has a game plan similar to that in that you feint in hopes of making the opponent attack and use your hyper armor to trade. I can't think of anyone that has good speed and doesn't rely on feinting other than assassins, excluding berserker. You could try cent but he's a one trick pony. You did main Warden, though, so maybe you'd like him.
I wouldn't worry about steel man. By the time you figure out you like a hero or not you should have enough to buy another one.

"good cent" just means he sits there and turtles for parries

Well I mean did he user? If he doesn’t you have a chance

I'm not him, just sick of every cent player in duel / brawl doing this. parry changes cant come soon enough

when are we getting a game mode where dlc heroes are blacklisted?

Never you baby

fuck off centurion shitter

nvm just found out you dont actually get the ornament for the guy you played
it just gives you a random one even if you dont own the hero

I'll stick to my wings

I hope you die