Chikage's birthday event
Aquarius Invasion (Utano)
>Upcoming Events
Valentine's event
Aquarius Invasion (Natsume)
>Current Gacha
Red Takashima/Original Wakaba
NoWaYu Pickup banner
Anti-Aquarius banner (Orginal Tamako/Original Anzu)
>Upcoming Gacha
Valentine's small Sonoko and Anzu
>Version

Previous thread:

>13 seconds
wew

Time to maintain 2 threads simultaneously. I claim this one in the name of Chikage the best girl

We use the one that was created sooner.

But the other one has a better image.

>marude jicock janai!

The image is a shitty version with artifacts though, here's a better one.
Also, the other thread doesn't have the link to the previous thread.

That's nice. Now this is the best thread.

>Also, the other thread doesn't have the link to the previous thread.
Why does this even happen? How can you delete the link when copy pasting the old OP and not replace it with the new one?

Welp. The cockabo has spoken. This is the official thread.

Don't mind me. Just bringing the other good picture from the other thread.

MOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PICTURE?????!!!!!!???!?!?!!!!!!

Shaddup. I posted it correctly, it just didn't come over FML

Fix your posting style.

Is Wakaba's sword real?

It's just a toy. Don't tell Hinata, but Wakaba actually killed all those vertexes by biting them to death.

I'm asking a serious question m8.

About as real as Claiomh Solais, Zulfiquar, Kladenets or Kusanagi.
Are you asking this question because of Toji no Miko's swords, by any chance?

>Are you asking this question because of Toji no Miko's swords, by any chance?
fug, cover blown

Some of these swords are possibly real though. Ikutachi is purely mythological, it was never a thing.

Well Yukari already asspulled two swords from hell or something so who knows what happens later.

Is there something I should be prioritizing with this Hero System upgrade thing? I assumed coin drops. I don't even know what that last option does, but the exp boosts don't seem particularly enticing.

Both of those sword were real swords though.

Why'd netherworld have ningen swords?

The last option increases the amount of total Shinju power for the dailies, if memory serves. Prioritise that, it's going to be very much pointless later on but a godsend in the beginning.

Daemons are thieves.

I'm talking about the IRL swords, I don't know which ones they use in Toji no Miko.
Zulfiqar and Kusanagi are possibly real, physical swords that simply have myths attached to them, while Ikutachi is a purely mythological weapon and never existed in the first place.

They use real named swords for now.

Ah, thought it was something to do with the amount of enemies you could let through. That does sound useful atm.
Cheers.

Even later in the game it's still useful, because dailies give much more exp than regular stages and the Sunday stage is still the one with the highest coin reward in the game. Having the Shinju power overflow after 12 hours instead of 9 or whatever it was allows you to make much better use of that.

I wonder what percentage of posters in the Toji no Miko threads are YuYuYufags? Seems like a heavy infestation.

There's a lot of us watching it, but that's only natural.

kanami is a dumb autist

By the way, sometimes (such as right now) there's skill udon for sale in the shop. The udon that can be bought for coins is probably too expensive for you right now, but I'd recommend buying the 3 t2 skill udons that are available for medals. The shop rotation changes every 12 hours, so it's worth to check if there's a new batch of skill udon for sale once in a while.
T2 skill udon and maybe t1 skill udon are the only things you should consider buying though, everything else is either useless or too expensive.

I keep seeing these read NoWaYu and dumb autist memes in all sorts of threads nowadays.

I now have exactly 0 medals after buying that. Worked out nicely.
What level do the skills cap out at? 10?

Also, as I was asking people in the previous thread about stamina; I just hit rank 30 and my stamina went from 25 to 35. Thank Christ for that. Still a long way from being allowed sleep without waste, but a jump of 10 is appreciated.

Level 20.
I think there were calculations on how much udon you need to fully upgrade an ability somewhere. Rule of thumb is to never use skill udon of a higher tier when udon of lower tier still gives you 100%.
I was about to ask for your profile to add you, but you're YuuYu, right?

>I keep seeing these read NoWaYu and dumb autist memes in all sorts of threads nowadays.
That's because we all share good taste and visit the same threads.

I hadn't added my account to the friend list; just did so there if you want to add me. At the bottom with the Karin SSR.
The support system let me clear the event on hard, but I don't think it'll carry me through expert, sadly.

>you weren't that guy.
Now that's a coincidence, I just got added by a rank 30 guy and thought that was you.

You are the first person I've seen in-game with a unit higher than 70, nevermind two at 99.
I guess the randoms they offer are based off of your own rank.

Thanks a lot for the add! Already managing to progress further thanks to your heroes. The carry is real.

You should be able to maybe not 3*, but at least clear the expert mode if you use level 99 friends to carry everything. I myself am farming the final expert stage with my Taisha point farming team, which consists of only one mediocre and off-color level 99 SSR plus two horrible SRs that I just keep in the back.

Unfortunately, despite maybe 5/10mins of refreshing, I've only seen your support the one time, so it's not working out quite as simple as I'd hoped.
I'm not sure what this refresh even does. I'm constantly seeing the same randoms even.

IIRC someone figured out that friends won't show up in the list for 3 hours after you used them to clear a stage, though you can apparently skip or reduce the timer by getting enough other friends on cooldown. Maybe try again in an hour or something.

You can only use one friend once every either several tries or several hours,I'm afraid.

So when do we get some info on the 3rd Yuuna?

what if they get 12 year old yuuna to ship with sumi

Maybe after we get that Snokkono intro scenario that is more than three months overdue.

That sounds interesting.

I'd prefer an older inquisitor Yuuna. Did nips historically had something similar to european inquisition? Any cool uniforms/garb?

No specific uniforms or anything, but the introduction of State Shinto involved some inquisition-style purges. The State Shinto advocates also saw Amaterasu (and thus the Emperor) as superior to Ookuninushi and his land gang, while the opponents of State Shinto wanted the Land Gods to be seen as equal to the Heavenly Gods, so it would kinda fit the Yuusha lore.

What if Nu-Yuuna steals the other two Yuunas and makes a Yuuna harem?

It'll be war

Tougou and Chikage will finally realize that they're destined for each other and start making out in front of Wakaba and Sonoko.

>in front of Wakaba

Chikage would never betray Wakaba like that.

Guess I'll just progress a bit slower then. Works out as my stamina isn't infinite I suppose. Still over 24 hours left, so I'll probably hit 100-120k.
Cheers for letting me know how it works.

Also, cheers to the fella with the 99 yellow Yuna who added me. Soloed a map. Big help.

Yeah, sorry, I was irritated. I'll try not to do that again.

bump

next event when

Chikage loves her girlfriend Wakaba.

no!

ded

How long do you think it'll be till we get the third Yuuna?

Next hanayui?

It won't take much to introduce a Vertex copy, so probably next Hanayui or the one after.

So does parunyasu get paid three times now?

i-its her only job

Thinking on it, that actually might not be AS far fetched as it sounds. It'd let them do Yuusha vs Yuusha battles in regular stages again. Vertex Gin that Sonoko and Togo have to fight when.

Don't worry, she has a bright future in Kemono Friends ahead of her.

>going from a figuratively dead franchise to a literally dead franchise

Chikage-dono.

That's a cute Festum.

She should strip while admiring the sky.

That's a big Chikage.

That's going to be Yuuna 3.

Anyone actually rolling on the NoWaYu banner aside from dailies?

I'm not even doing dailies.

>rolling

I did it on my alt. I think I did 4 rolls and got the new Taka and purple Chikage.

I want Tama, but a 1% chance isn't worth it.

>Wakaba
That sure is a funny way to spell Takashima, user.

bump

bumpin again

Stop dying

No

too busy grinding event points at the speed of molasses

who else here /notgonnamakeit/

>it's just a Vertex copy
That would be a good way to kill the game, make almost no updates for months and then have the new character you announced turn out to be just a random mob you kill in a stage.

>event/gacha tomorrow night
finally some will to live returned

Parunyasu World

Can't wait for the triple yuusha punches and Yuunallusion.

>inb4 the new Yuuna is only a Yuuna by name and does not look like the other two nor is voiced by Parunyasu

might as well pull the plug on the franchise right now

They confirmed Parunyasu has already recorded new Yuuna's lines in the radio show.

Which, by the way, suggests that the Hanayui events are delayed because the devs can't program the new features and stages fast enough or something of the sort. The script is confirmed to have been ready for almost a year already, and the lines are also recorded, which leaves only the programming part.

It was literally just an off-hand comment that he wasn't even supposed to say.
I don't think anyone wants a third Yuuna if it's basically the same person yet again in the first place.