US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

first for sexy void leather daddys

this

forsaken purge when?

REMOVE NIGHTBORNE'S BORING +1% ALL MAGIC DAMAGE RACIAL
GIVE US +1% EXTRA DAMAGE AS ARCANE INSTEAD

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

is the same shit faggot wtf

retard

retard

THIS
NO ITS NOT.
CURRENT RACIAL DOES NOTHING FOR MONKS OR WARRIORS

why is the love rocket so much more rarer than all the other holiday mounts

Soon™

>CRONK NOT KNOW WHAT MAGICAL OR PHYSICAL MEAN

>being a nightborne monk or warrior
you've brought this pain upon yourself

Vanilla or Cata?

blizzards wayto fuckin lazy for that shit

darnassus is gone
undercity is gone

period

>remove this easily implemented and mostly inconsequential 1% damage bonus
>replace it with another inconsequential 1% damage bonus which will require every single hit of damage dealt to send another hit for piss amounts as a different damage type
I'm not gonna go so far as to call you unreasonable because it would be slightly cooler. But I will call you retarded
retard

So?

>play minigame
>almost all horde team is belf female
this is the cancer killing the horde

I have leveled 17 levels in outland and am almost ready to kys myself

>t...T'paartos!

At least you can talk to them on your new void elf main

Oh I be laffin if they gave Gilneas back only to remove worgan from the game because Genn left the alliance again

t'paartos mind

t'paartos is actually smart mmm okay?

BUT THESE ARE MOST FUN CLASSES

>there's no difference between 0% and 1%!
t. lfr shitter

t. paartos

Since BfA comes out late September, do i have time to set-up a 10 character order hall for raw gold making? I have 4 level 110's and 5 level 101s, all of them have never done all their class campaigns or any Argus stuff.
What are the steps to take? Do i just need a level 110, complete my class campaign and that's it? How many timed gates are there?

How goes the mount hunt, /wowg/?

when the BfA prepatch hits you can wave goodbye to gold order hall missions, just like the garrison ones

Who cares about mounts, I have one mount that I use

>blood elves
so glad we dont have these faggots in Alliance

Holy mother of WHY

110 + Class Campaign.
Level Followers to 925 then 950.
Equip them with Flat Mission % bonuses.
Only do Bloods and Gold missions with 200%+ (convert blood for more order hall resources).

Do not do this if you do not have the legion app.

you just got the edgier version of them though user

>racial that encourages you to pick a class that the race is known for
>REEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY VOID ELF WARRIOR TO BE PERFECT

>Resto druid artifact challenge

FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND CALL ME SUSIE 1000 PHASES TO KEEP GETTING FUCKED

I got it last year and have never, not once used it. Why do we bother at all with stuff like this?

I remember in MoP when the Timeless Isle came out, and whenever Huolon spawned I would rush to kill him along with everyone else. I had it drop before MoP finished, and I never used it once, even though I killed that asshole over and over again for it.

i was tempted to fill my account with 50 level 20s just to do this shit, never got around to it because i'm too lazy
now i'm glad

Level to 110, do class campaign, do argus missions to get good champion equipment and 1750g bonus missions, and spend bloods on order resources if you're short on them.
Ya been wasting your time user. You coulda been making serious bank these past few months from minimal effort

>fem blood elves are universally terrible at PvP

A good day for the Alliance.

>ignoring the actually important parts of the post to attack a completely irrelevant part because that's the only thing you've got a counter for
Keep screaming but you know I'm right

got it this year I'll use it for maybe a month then never touch it again

>mount collecting
I will never understand this kind of autism. I mean sure there are some nice mounts to have either for utility or looks, but seriously collecting all the recolors and stupid shit like love rockets is beyond me.

>be blood elf
>race also known for wielding magic
>go warrior
>can still make use out of all your racials despite wielding weapons three times your twigboy body size, and zero magic
EPIC DAMAGE CONTROL BLIZZDRONE
SIMPLY EPIC

couldn't care less only mounts I care about fit my class theme

what, the easily implementable part? flametongue's been in the game since vanilla retard, they can just make that a passive

What the fuck is wrong with these people?!

Tfw no worgen or tauren to hold me down and break my asshole :(

Dangerous levels of autism

My orc monk rides a pig.

>new shadowform still looks like shit
>glyph of shadow is now broken

I cry. Not for how bad the present is, but for how I never cherished the past. ;_;

yeah except nightborne are also known for their "warriors" (called spelllfencers) and this racial converting dmg to arcane dmg would 100% fit them

how the fuck does everyone in this general have a fucking 0.03%, ZERO POINT ZERO THREE PERCENT, drop rate mount and i've never seen it drop ONCE despite doing it every day on AT LEAST 10 characters every day since the year it was put into the game

Am i gonna regret leveling a hunter? I figured it's the best to quest rough the zones and i always wanted a max level hunter

>flametongue
>applies to weapons only
>lasts like 10 seconds
>actually does a vaguely worthwhile amount of damage

>your proposed retard passive
>applies to literally every single hit of direct and DoT damage you do
>every single one, ever
>does piss for damage

The point is it is simply not worth it for them to implement and it never will be. There is no reason to accept an idea that doubles the server load of every single hit of damage for 1% extra dps
retard

Why are Alliance women so eager to betray their faction for Horde cock? 99% of all art and such is 120% consensual.

>nightborne are also known for their "warriors" (called spelllfencers)
>Implying nightborne warriors aren't retards who flunked out of the academy

you're gonna regret leveling a soyd elf

queer

you'll have to do a bunch of day long missions or something
I think those are the main time gates

can always just hop on an alt and work on the questline in the mean time tho

hunters are a comfy time

>temple of cockmogu defeat 5 times in a row
>blacklist it
>silvershard as alliance

I know, and it's why i'm asking if there's still time to profit off of the halls for a good 5 months or if setting everything up will take 5 damned months.
I can always download the app, and thanks once more for the step-by-step guide. Any timed gates to take note of? Or can i no-life grind them all?
Well i wasn't willing to put the time investment user, and i only played the beginning of legion and came back for some preparations before Battle for Azeroth. Is there still time to enjoy passive profits for a good time or will setting everything up eat too much time?

I just spent 8k nethershards and an entire day dying to highlord kruul despite outgearing it and having the correct leggos because i have severe autism.

this is the first year I've done it on more than 2 characters. Some dude on the mount told me only 3 people per realm can get it a year but I've no idea how true that is
got it on illidan if its true :^)

>tank players
Yeah you people are dumb as fuck

Give me the truth. Are mages comfy in pve and pvp?Will people want me in groups?

Besides the rep buff what are the must have items from Darkmoon?

fire mafe is comfy as fuck but gets bullied for being the lowest DPS spec

but i main DPS

sayge's fortune

So how is everyone liking the 60% bonus to reps? i went from being around 1k revered with the army of the light to around 8k in a single day. Ran out of dailies so i'm going to play other games until there's more. How long does it usually take to add in more world quests?

I care more about making a mommy draenei pally but I'll probably stick around and try to get argussian reach to exalted at least.

>not having at least one of each race of your faction
Ok man whatever you say
Alright but i think im gonna remake him

Ah... memeories....

WQs refresh two times a day usually, in the morning and in the evening.

>tfw been sitting in hellfire citadel boosting myself till 83

>tfw you didn't start playing during vanilla or TBC

How is your reset going?

seriously if i dont get my big love rocket this year im going to rip my hair out

Fire can spam greater pyro in pvp

All 3 specs can use time warp in pve

Yes, people will want you in groups.

shes cute, be my gf?

Cool beans. I just got a darkmoon tophat. Will that stack with the carousel?

I did my weekly and all the dailies i could. I'm not playing anymore. I only re-subbed for the rep grind because i wanna make a Mommy Draenei.

Are these good things?

No he's being sarcastic

Depends, how much gold do you have?

why is it that I can have lots of fun leveling one day and it feels like pulling out teeth the next

Like shit, I got a garbage 960 piece out of my cache

All the mounts, pets and toys.

Not much :(

Kul'Tirasians are secretly worshippers of the Old God N'Zoth.

Are you getting enough sleep

>reddit and the official forums asked them to make leveling slower
>they did
>killed raf boosting
>made 300% exp pots unobtainable/rare
>then everybody was like: wait shit lol
based reddit

>he fell for the sleep meme

Nice post.

whats best spec for leveling mage?

>get ganked by rogue
>realm hop
wpvp is so great wow

>Kul'Tirasians

Working on a new theory .... what if "the king of diamonds" is Gallywix? Making a video about it right now ..