/acg/ - Armored Core General

/acg/ is destined to destroy itself edition

Last Raven: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/armored-core-from-software-continue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to include this in the OP:
New Armored Core is officially confirmed. dualshockers.com/armored-core-from-software-continue/

What uppppppppp.

Hey buddies. I'm wanting to get into this series, but I really can't deal with the odd controls. Do I have to just learn them or is there a better control scheme? I want to play them from 1-VD in order as well

Either you have to learn them or manually change the controls in the emulator that you use, unless you're playing on ps2 then you can't do much about that.

Get your own name, faggots

>can barely make any money because I get hit a lot and use a ton of ammo in missions
What do?

Use lighter designs and use energy weapons since they don't cost anything to use the ammo.

use your energy blade

zz