Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GSDEAPeREY
steamdb.info/app/443110/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember

Buy T10 - Get Obj 257 free
Buy 430 - Get 430U free

How strong is the Object 257 side armour now?

45mm

ah,
>"insignificantly"

now soviet heavies can't overmatch as well

> Vehicles added to the Store:
8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger
Panzer 58 Mutz
M46 Patton KR
M56 Scorpion
AMX M4 mle. 49
AC 4 Experimental
> Vehicles removed from the Store:
FCM 50 t
it's almost like they are in pain and are trying to squeeze every goy out before the end

I could have carried in any other tank
Also whoever keeps making threads early needs to fuck off

So if I buy the T10, then sell both tanks after the patch, I'll actually profit?

break even unless you have discount on t10

you're getting 2 free tanks jew stop overthinking it

Oh, pointless then. Whatever, I'm done with Soviet heavies.

T-10 and obj 257 are both good tanks, but if you don't intend to keep them, buying one tank for 100% of the price and then selling 2 for 50% of their prices gives you zero profit.

it's back to fuck you status. but hey, there's no russian bias, wg said so!

please clap

no

having the """speech""" interrupted repeatedly was so obnoxious i turned it off in 5mins

It's really too bad that AW got gutted by my.com and is fucking dead now. When the NA server was active earlier in the beta before Obsidian got run out it was really fun.

Indeed. EU is borderline PvE-only and RU will go under along with NA and EU, because RU are poor. If only they had done something to increase the player base, like ADVERTISEMENT... (and not rebalancing the game like morons)

They must have wasted so much development time on shit that added nothing at all to the game. The current interface is a fucking mess, and every feature seems half-baked. I guess this is what happens when you kick your developers out mid-development.

WT tanks is shit and I just can't have any fun with it, not to mention the grind being even worse than WoT.

And WoT's RNG still feels like absolute bullshit and the jewery knows no bounds. Are there more premium tanks than non premium tanks in the game now? Seems that way.

last time I checked there was a slight increase in players because of steam

I reinstalled a month or so ago and every time I hope on there are 1-7 people in the PvP queue, spread across all tiers.

i'll never understand how a million dollar company decided in this day and age that """"grinding"""" is compelling to players and double-downed on it, in an age where there's so many other free games out there

looking at AW/WT

I really don't get it either. I genuinely think it's because asians and slavs get off on grinding.

Look at some other free games, like DOTA. No grind, the grind and constantly fighting for resources just to unlock new units or upgrades isn't what keeps people playing. It's the ranking and emergent gameplay.

Something these slav devs are obviously incapable of.

>be me
>early this morning
>decide to hell grind IS-3 in attempt to get the T-10 before 9.22
>open game
>140k xp away from it
>dont care
>play like a tard with reserves on, around 1.3k xp every win
>later today
>cant read other players name anymore
>check exp
>80k away from T-10

ill probably die if i keep this rate until they reset the server, im just a green tard on the NA server

bear in mind server reset tonight is happening 3 hours earlier than usual for the patch

super conqueror nerf when? shit that's going to be buffed in 9.22 nerf when?

yeah, it took me 12 hours to do 60k exp, no way ill do the other 80k in time, even if wg throw all the latam tards in the server and it turn in to a stat padd party

You had 7 years to go up that line.

>only 1,3k exp per game with reserves
>in IS3
you dont deserve free tanks

i never liked the IS (thought the good old KV-1s was my favorite tank), decided to buy it and grind for the T-10 when they anounced the obj 257, unlocked the IS-3 in less than 3 days, but the grind for the 122mm made me gave up.
then i decided to do a hell grinding cuz i went fishing yesterday and the rng said "fuck you" so no fish for a whole day of trying time

stop using XVM

I just wanna give the stb-1 a cream3.14

I've been grinding the comet here and there all week for a comfy 2-5k exp per match, with prem and boosters. I'll probably finish it tonight.

I literally wont play without prem and boosters active anymore unless I'm platooning fun tanks, or doing advances / cw etc.

thats what I get for the average 4k damage game on NA

no prem time for me , was using only the 100% exp ones and 200% crew for 1 hour, the queue time kill their eff

>queue time of 2 minutes
>end in T-10 battle
>platoon of type5 heavy
>waste 60k on premiun round penning the "weak spots"
>die
>team take the whole 15 minutes to kill the types

my average 1.3k exp games today were pretty much like this. its like theres no tier 8 and 7 in the server anymore

I've been doing my grind with prem time active, a 100-300% exp booster, 50% credit booster, and 50-300% freexp booster.

Makes it way, way less punishing. I've also only had like 30s queues so I've done 80k exp in like 3 days.

what does it mean to you to be a " good " player ?

do 2x hp of your tank every game

i've never seen a +300% xp booster before, where did people get them?

Idk, it was in my inventory when I reinstalled. I didn't have many though, been using 50 and 100% ones since.

WoT used to hand it out for just playing

They were rewards for some random missions.
>tfw i still have bossters from 2016 holidays

you'd get 4x 300% crew exp. if you earn 13k exp each day on NA

youtube.com/watch?v=4GSDEAPeREY

SPHAGETTA

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POLAK LINE REEEEEEEEEEE

i know right
recruited a full tank crew with the festive girls

does anyone here even play WoT cause of the tanks anymore?

>playing videogames

what is wrong with SEA. absolutely braindead players who are worse than me. I go red everytime i play this game

So are the spaghetti autoreloaders gonna be good? In my mind, they seem like they're mini-autoloaders, where you'll want to fire two shot bursts to punish and then run off.

on paper they're shit compared to purebreds
in practice they'll be alright
shoot normally & punish retards that push you

To be understand of tonks))))
Someone with a good grasp of game mechanics and useful map positions can pull off 60%+ solo WR in relatively balanced tanks as long as they're paying attention. It's actually a very low bar to set but I think you need to find a balance between trying hard and having some fun.

I hate tier 8.
It's by far the worst tier.
Grinding out the modules for a tier 8 tank takes more XP than the tank itself took to unlock.
It takes fucking forever to unlock tier 9 from it.
The matchmaking is absolutely punishing because you're shit on by tier 9 and 10's constantly.
Absolutely the least fun tier.
And it's the one you end up having to play the most games in by far because of the retarded XP requirements and the tech tree.

>When you can't break that 7k barrier
:apu:

am i the only one who is seeing them OP as fuck?

it'll come down to gun soft stats
the tier10 autoloader leo might be okay but not broken because
>paper tanks

In b4 the spaghett leo has better gun handling and single shot reload than the one already in the game.

yeah, gud point

meh in the right hands they might be , ergo pop fire 2 pull back reload , repeat and your enemy's won't charge as they will think you're gonna clip them ( maybe ) , but all in all they took away the biggest disadvantage of clips with it

that's a given
but they could always just upgrade the leo model to a2-a3 like the removal of turret tumor from m48

Remember to recruit your festive girls before the patch.

dead

fix the game in 2 bullet points

-remove arty
-reduce exp grind

how long will it take to grind from chiri to stb 1 without premium? and from arl44 to amx50b?

I liked how unique these tanks were but ive been hearing theyve become obsolete due to recent power creep, this for certain?

Less than 2k battles if you're a good player. If you want you can recruit someone to play with you for permanent x3 exp

kek
and they're trying for the esport route
first AW mobile, now this shit

>2k
fuck me, my wr will plummet after the chiri grind

i got unlimited xp boost but still is it really worth investing that much time on this game?

Forgot to mention you need to grind them while they're on the on-track mission or the credits wall will be higher than the exp wall

make it 1k
Only play tanks you'll enjoy.

stb1 was never meta, gun handling ruined it's potential dpm, more so now that 30b is a thing.

50b was never never not meta, but it's not particularly strong either, outside of limited circumstances in cw.

meta is always shifting. if you want a tank just get it. it'll eventually bounce around.

i never had an autoloader, only play russian tanks cause competitiveness. i thought amx 50b is the best of the 3, best gun characteristics besides the dpm on t57 but its mobility makes up for it. i think i would really enjoy it, i just dont want to GRIND FOR MY LIFE. fuck wg, gimme a discount on something for playing all this time at least, sheeesh

Wait for that new autoloader line. It will have grind event

Back after long hiatus. I see my RU is 9 now and has a big brother. How is the performance on the german X scout? Stats dont seem to show much diff except for the mobility.

>2.1k dpm
>320 alpha
>242 pen
>tier 10

light tanks are a joke now

all lts are shit compared to t100 and sheridan

According to tank/player win curves on wot-news it's the worst performing tier X LT. And that's saying something.

skip engine right?

and every time I hope on
Dont play at 4 am, childless NEET

I doubt anyone want to play it

steamdb.info/app/443110/

Just use the trick to compare 2 chi-ri's in garage

it's 11k out of 110k, its a drop in the bucket and will make the grind easier
>isn't using the autoloader
are you retarded by any chance?

i just unlocked it retard

I doubt anyone is stupid enough to buy AW PS4 founder pack

>I doubt anyone is stupid enough to...

So WG continues to shit on germany. Cant say I should have expected any different.

I bought the kanonjagpanzer wiyh real money. Never underestimate stupidity.

Don't forget Armored Warfare for PS4 :^)

when will developers understand you don't just build an e-sports scene top down. all the current successful ones started from the ground up, some with near 20 years of legacy.

stupid motherfuckers.

i hope you are not playing the new russian tanks today guys? r-right guys?
tier 8,9,10 is going to be even more aids in the coming months right?

some people bought this
suits see money and that's it. They're in for money and they want money NOW, everything else be damned. Small money NOW is better than whole world with a wait.
no because I don't play at all, yes because 430U and 257 are going to bully everything to death

i dreamed that jingles featured a replay of mine

i dreamed that world of tanks was a good game and i still had fun

>Going around putting inactive WoT account names into leaked database search engines
>Find an account with 7 tier 10's researched and a load of prem tanks

what you're gonna do with it?

Ever played any korean mmo like Archage or something like that?

There is a reason that those games are called Koreagrinder.

It's their retarded asian work ethics. And with the former USSR block and it's Communism it's the same. Work work work, but not in any way efficient (unlike Germany for example).

anyone here russian/speaks it? who are the people that are not against the russian tanks? I'm pretty sure WG only listens to russians but what are the arguments(not WG)? Are the russian players that dumb?

Is the client downloader supposed to be slow as molasses? I'm downloading the game at 1/8th of my regular speed...

Poles should have an independent server tbqh