Wow user, that's impressive! How do you know so much about history?

Wow user, that's impressive! How do you know so much about history?

I learned it all from anime.

I got interested in it from video games and then self educated on Wikipedia and with books

do not bully me u overrated railgun

>wikipedia

I read it all on wikipedia because I like dropping random facts in a conversation to sound smart

I don't, I took one class on roman history and another on International Relations and this is literally all I know, I'm a complete failure.

N-Nani?!

In my childhood I learned from videogames and the History Channel (when it was still about history). In my teen years, I got a massive hard-on for Rome, so I ended up getting a lot of books, reading as much as I could for days on end. From there I became interested in world history and learned about the early post-west Rome kingdoms, the rise of Islam, and so on into my adult years. I still have a love for historical games.

So not really a formal education by any means, but I consider myself to be somewhat knowledgeable.

I'm living in the 10th century

Because I spend my days on a Bolivian oyster shucking imageboard.

Ain't gonna lie paradox games got me into it

Rome: Total War

Needed to know as much of it as possible to make quality jew jokes, ended up liking it and took a big interest.

I think paradox games have taught me more regional geography.
And specfically how the borders looked in a few specific years.

DOING SOMETHING MEAN TO IT DO IT BETTER THAN ANYBODY YOU EVER SEEN DO IT

I appreciate it.
Facts are interesting to hear even if you sound like an autist at times.

>pretending not to use wikipedia

y-you too

>when it hit too strong

It is entirely possibly that Anno is/was a History major or buff.

Hollywood & Anime

Anime.

They gave me a sense of the geography and somewhat illustrated some of the politics from the time.

Great Courses (start with Mesopotamia) + Story of Civilization by Will Durant. Reading through volume IV of the latter.

What anime?

I swear to god, if I hear another explination of Schrodinger's Cat in anime, I'm going to nuke Japan.