Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA

Gameplay Explanation:
my.mixtape.moe/mmicxj.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!ukZCWbJJ!pAV0ih4ILdZ7tNeT7CCXVD7DxPfz7xsi4YWFGJ5PWT8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>thread name
That's not a picture of Satella.

Sheila is made for breeding.She need get preggo in X. Make it happen AS

Rance fucked her quite a lot in IX without contraceptive spell and she didn't get pregnant.

That doesn't look sterile

>probably got fucked almost everyday
>didn't get pregnant

Rance IX took place over two months. Not everyone is as fertile as Senhime.

reported

Again Planfag, Quelplan was already featured a few weeks back

I still say he might be Annis's father.

Abert was never strong.

What makes you say that?

Huh, that's a new theory for me

user did the giant 1.5gb mega work for you

Doesn't really matter. Genetics at best have a slight influence on a person's otherwise totally randomized stats. Rick's parent's probably had shit stats.

Evidence from the games suggests otherwise.

I'm having trouble with space atm, so I'm juggling things around.
Maybe another guy could come along and check it out in the meantime?

She became his apostle way, way too easy.
His son fought off an army of monsters while trapped by fire and protecting someone mentally and physically unwell, so I'd say he's shown what his offspring can do.

Oh I see. You're stupid.

>She became his apostle way, way too easy
She is a stupid idiot and Abert's extremely intelligent and charming. Even Rance liked him to some extent and Rance hates pretty boys.

Also given that all evidence shows that Abert actually did care about Daniel in a way he didn't care about anyone else (last thoughts were of Daniel, actually still brought the kid around with him rather than dumping him somewhere) it would be out of character for him to bind one of his children.

So would people be interested in a Rance Party?

Would there be enough people to potentially provide art? Or sounds + music?
I guess it's possible to get freeware sounds/music though....

Or should I just do DHR multiplayer first....

Another user has confirmed the AIN I posted works fine for him. I'll delete the 1.5GB then since you're not going to use it. Try doing a clean reinstall.

I kind of agree to that, offspring in the Rance series tend to have different skillsets than their parents (Kou compared to his brother and Sheila come to mind) but you also have good examples of people inheriting a skill (like Magic and most certainly Caloria)

The theory is built on quicksand, even the statements here are baseless speculation at best.

I'll try, and the other guy was me saying "This works for me" in a "Okay that method of giving the files will work" way.

Not really. Sheila and her parents? The Happiness Pharmaceuticals guy and his daughter? Nelson and Papaya? Radon and Emi? Zulki and Hassam?
At best the parents' stats increase the child's odds of having similar stats and nothing else.

Draw some mockups senpai, what exactly are you proposing?

I mean "I'm trying.
Fuckshit

Focus on DHR first.

I stopped caring about rizna now that I know that her character arc just ends with her being a man hating dark lord, like what was the point of any of this shit with her then

>Manage to make space
>Deletes it anyway

X demo when

It would be fun but my timezone makes it pretty much impossible for me to take part.

Mysteria - Miracle (Mysteria selected her parents) both strong mages with Aten (a level 2 being Miracle's cousin).

Shizuka and Nagi both level 2 mages. Nagi and her dad.

Nelson came from a notable noble family with a history of strong mages but was the odd one out. Papaya would be a revert to type rather than an exception.

When Sill Get Pregnant

Reset too. Neither Rance nor Pastel have any bow combat or fortune skill levels.

I'm just saying that there're about an equal amount of examples of kids with different stats from their parents as there are ones with similar ones.

>Nelson came from a notable noble family with a history of strong mages but was the odd one out.
That just proves that genetics don't guarantee anything.

Since multiplayer DHR sounds like more of a heavyhitter overall, that's what most of us are looking forward to.

Providing assets for a brand new spinoff game sounds more time-consuming than a multiplayer DHR, but of course I have no clue of what you're going through. If you need a recess w/o rusting your skills, a Rance Party game sounds like a fun little work

I'd say announce your interest on the Rance Party spin-off while still working on the multiplayer. By the time you finish the first you may have good tuff to work for the latter.

Rance party sounds fun as fuck.

Aten's only a skilled Lv1.

If we're talking extended families, compare Saias' stats to Zulki and Hassam's.

What if Miracle's parents are super wholesome, lame, and think Miracle is some straight A perfectly normal and boring girl instead of a Chuuni Witch?

Mysteria describes Miracle's dad as a failure, so I always pictured him as being a meek sweatervest-wearing middle-management type guy.

That actually sounds really close to how I pictured him.

>2nd Thread in a row finished in less than 2 days
This hasn't happened in a while

Considering her dad is Mysteria's son and Mysteria dotes on Miracle, there's no way they don't know, even if they're lame and wholesome.
For all we know, Mysteria took Miracle away from her parents as soon a she realized her skill and raised her on her own. In that case, maybe they haven't even seen her since she was small.

You didn't give us an option for a Rhythm Game, Management Simulator or Arcade Shooter!

Miracle knows her cousin.

Mysteria's profile on the X website mentions the Gnu family as being one of the most powerful lines of mages, so it'd make sense for her to maintain contact with them.

>arcade shooter
So the impregnation mini-game from baby loving banchou, I'm assuming.

Shizuka Nakadashi game

X demo when

What is his end game.

She did once, although it wasn't canon

Making the Ultimate Questio

There is no endgame. Only quizzes.

He's already achieved his end game: ending the dragons' stint as the protagonist race so that he could stop being king and be free to live as his fursona and quiz to his heart's content.

Libertarians will defend this

>I won't want to be a king
>I wanna be a kitty cat and yiff with other animals

Mysteria Toh
The Dark Witch

The Toh Family is the most prestigious and competant of the three dark families, houses known for their proficiency in the magical arts. The other two being the Ouh family and the Nuh family.

Mysteria Toh is known as the "Wise Crone of the South", constrasting her with the "Wise Man of the North", Ho-Raga. The two are comparable in skill.

She's positive and very upbeat, largely out of pride towards her granddaughter Miracle.

She is tremendously important.

>A max level level 2 mage is comparable to a level 3 like Ho-Raga
Man Ho-Raga is pathetic.

>wake up
>see this
>can't move
what do

While there's a random factor in play, genetics are still very important to determine the skills.

>Man Ho-Raga is pathetic.
More like lazy. He hasn't done shit in over a thousand years. He certainly hasn't tried to improve his magic at all since he was given ultimate knowledge.
Meanwhile, Mysteria has dedicated her and her family's lives to being the ultimate mage.

Reset is a terrible example when she has 49 aunts.

>Upon being an all knowing fatass, Ho-Raga became a lazy fuck
That's still pathetic as fuck.

Not any more than the level cap is. The only skill overlap in any of these is Stessel and Sheila's Magical Metallurgy Lv1. And even then, they both have skills that the other doesn't.

At best, a parent's cap and skills slightly increases their kid's chances of having similar caps and skills and nothing else.

Living and making fun riddles.

Hey, I'm not trying to vouch for the guy. Just explaining how Mysteria could rival him despite the world of difference there could/should be between them.
Also, he was a handsome pretty boy when he first became all knowing.

>riddles
KD has never told a riddle once in his life.

It's like in real life. The son of a famous musician or sports start has a chance of being talented like his father (even if not as much), but there's no guarantee.

It still showcases that mastery over your skills regardless of levels is extremely important.

Ho Raga don't give a shit about magic. It's all meaningless in the end anyway. Leave him to his cheese.

He'll be such a fucking pushover I bet.

He gave Rance his statue after just one punch. He is big pushover.

What did they mean by this?

Ho Raga needs to make some babies and forget about the gay

He's almost certainly not going to fight. He probably won't even do any magic at all. Just be a dick who makes you do things for him before he tells you how to do something/gives you a rare item that only he has. He might penetrate a few anuses while he's at it.

It also shows that a peak Lv2 can rival an out of practice Lv3.

That's the most solid evidence there is to him being Magihoa. It's never actually been confirmed that they're the same guy. Alicesoft has just said that they're speculated to be.

We already knew that. Kabachahn isn't that far away in terms of raw power from someone like Miracle or Annis.

Pretty sure an inexperienced lvl 1 can outdo Ho-Raga at this point.

If you can't move, then I guess you kind of just stay there.

Technically the most solid evidence would be this, purely because he can be seen more clearly here.

Mysteria's magic (which was already said to be comparable to a Lv3s way back when) explicitly rivals his, so he hasn't fallen that far.

Doesn't it say right on his X profile?

You can see the dragon in the inner part of his coat.
Seriously, this is obvious.

I just meant Magihoa being inside his coat at all.

Just that he's the Dragon King. Not that he's Magihoa. He could be Magihoa's successor.

Alicesoft are the ones who first said that he and Magihoa are speculated to be one in the same. So it's basically been confirmed all along, it's just never been officially stated anywhere.

That's not a dragon, it's just colorful lining.

>He could be Magihoa's successor.
To clarify, another King Dragon appears in Toushin Toshi, which is still canon to the Ranceverse, and he has explicitly been stated to be a different guy from KD. So we already know that there's been/will be more than one Dragon King.

That was technically named Dragon King, not Kind Dragon

His smile says he's happy but his eyes say he's filled with rage.

is he the riddler in Ranceverse

>Menad drawfag DHA successfully convinces Alicesoft to put her into the remakes after decades of fanart
Will the Saias/Uspira drawfag be able to do the same in X with their otp?

They're in X, you dork.

>those grenades on his waist
Hopefully he won't go out with a bang.

DEMO WHEN

23rd Feb

I'm talkin' a cg here, folks.

Pretty sure there'll be one of Rance knocking Uspira up and making her his while redhead rots in a battlefield

Doubtful.