/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1191 - Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-23-sonic-mania-and-its-impact-on-the-future-of-the-sonic-series
destructoid.com/-what-comes-next-for-sonic-franchise-to-be-revealed-at-sxsw-2018-485645.phtml
segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/pdf/settlement/2018/20180207_3q_siryo_e_final.pdf
segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/pdf/settlement/2018/20180206_3q_tanshin_e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second to say I love you, /sthg/

honey the cat is so gross i wish i'd never have to see an image of her again

even if his games have been pretty mediocre recently (besides Mania), Sonic is still cool and the best video game character ever

Thank fucking god for a new thread. I love you guys.

>sonic! you came!
what did amy mean by this?

Post white Shadow

BLUE, BLUE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYsu

BB
BSCT

Other-M is a shitty fancomic written by Ian Flynn. This is the third issue, and yes, the cover doesn't have a higher resolution version.

Uh, when did Sonic get bangs?

Because he is her nutting personnel.

I really want Shadow to shoot a hot sticky load inside of me, /sthg/

cute!

Oh god, why did Archie think this was head writer material?

Yuck!

Post white Rouge

Rouge IS white.

White skin, not fur

Shadow does not have genitalia.

Sonic is a nice boy

there's a bun in the oven. Better dip and let Picc-I mean Knuckles take care of the kid.

How are you so sure? I'm pretty sure it works like an animal's would.

can I get a tldr for the previous issue?

What would Forces be like in Sonic X?

this pic makes me so hard everytime i see it

Can you feel the Sunshine?

I honestly can't tell if this is meant to be Antoine or Tails

I was playing Mario and Sonic 2012 when suddenly the long jump event icon on the menu glitched out or something. Now its in japanese and it has compressed images of the intro cutscene as the preview. Someone explain this to me.

>Issue 1
Eggman backhands Sonic into a machine that sends his consciousness into the body of an alternate universe Sonic. This Sonic was apparently a little bitch and is part of the resistance led by Bean.
>Issue 2
Sonic joins Antoine, Bunnie, and Bean on a terrorist mission against Remington. Knuckles' prelates appear at the end of the issue to threaten Remington for his failure.

It is an anti-piracy measure.

so what you're saying is that you'd cream in that rabbit

>Fifty no's and a yes means Yes

What did Rouge mean by this?

Sonic is truly an awesome series, there was never such a dedicated fanbase like Sonic's, so much creativity was put into many works (even if these were cringy OCs), so much love went into this one series, even if Sonic is seen as a meme nowdays, it's still one of the biggest and craziest franchises and fanbases, both good and bad way, but let's focus on good. I get there are people who like Sonic in different forms, 2D or 3D or Comics or Boom, but it's still our lovable hedgehog, rolling around at the speed of sound, and there's one other question, What comes next for Sonic?

but I didn't pirate the game

Don't lie to me, user.

That's neat and also spooky.

>What comes next for Sonic?
Death

Infinite is weak

shes more than happy for you to stare at her lovely cleavage?

>Years later, Female Hedgehog Omega finally realizes what Rouge meant by this

Are you insinuating that Rouge is black because she's a thief?

Why does Rouge have a different outfit in Heroes?
Was the original plan with her that she would have a different outfit in every major game?

I'm saying she's sexy & smooth.

Thanks user

I'm thinking his next game will be Boost, if the Hedgehog Engine 2 is anything to go off of. But if the next boost game isn't much of a step up from Forces, I can see them scrapping it and either playing around with the Adventure style, or doing something new altogether. Though, there's one thing that's been in my mind for awhile...and that's this article.
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-23-sonic-mania-and-its-impact-on-the-future-of-the-sonic-series

the fanbase won't allow it to die

I think the Christmas DLC outfits indicate an intent to have the cast change outfits regularly.

Find out soon.

destructoid.com/-what-comes-next-for-sonic-franchise-to-be-revealed-at-sxsw-2018-485645.phtml

>Ken Penders is Eggman and tried sabotaging the franchise
>Ian Flynn's fanart looks like this
Could he be Nega?!

Is there a reason Other-M has been brought up a shitton as of late? I knew it always existed but all of a sudden I've been seeing it posted a lot.

Is the main reason why there aren't any penguin main characters due to them going insane and heading straight into Ice Cap?

Ian really wants us to laugh at his old work for some reason

>I-it... it performed... uhh...... s-strongly, you guys.. not weak.. not weak

Didn't think that, then she's black and nigger

kek

According to Sega, Sonic Forces "performed strongly."

segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/pdf/settlement/2018/20180207_3q_siryo_e_final.pdf

In addition, it seems that Forces was a huge contributer in upping Sega's video game sales, along with Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Football Manager 2018.

segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/pdf/settlement/2018/20180206_3q_tanshin_e.pdf

TOGETHER WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO

There's a cabal of shitposters trying to ruin Ian Flynn's reputation.

>Shadow better than Sonic
lel
just another reason sonic X is terrible

is there a way to see what they wrote about for Lost World? I'm curious if they just say everything "performed strongly" since I'm assuming these reports are for shareholders and shareholders don't want to see things like "performed poorly" "critically panned" "sold like shit" etc.

Sonic X IS terrible, but the gif is out of context. He doesn't just beat sonic straight up. He knocks him out when he's distracted so he can fight biolizard alone.

Ian actually didn't do the art outside of the dreadful MS Paint and colored pencil drawings in the first issue. The art of every other issue is done by several different artists.

Shadow is the Ultimate Lifeform, the Embodiment of Chaos, The Special Zone, the Master Emerald, and also fucks Yuri anally every night.

nah. he's just an edgy space alien copy of sonic

>Copy of Sonic
>When he born before him

just let the shadowfans have this one, user. it's not like he's ever getting a milestone any time soon.

>Not getting a milestone any time soon
>#1400

not gonna happen

Shadow should have #1500, since that's a more important milestone.

>can't even beat an OC fapbait
>getting #1400
nope

Why wouldn't it?
Reminder that Shadow is the second most popular character, and one of the most popular in this general as well.

>OC fapbait
???

we've been over this before.
Nicole will never poll that well ever again. That was her one window of opportunity. The further away from the Archie comics we gets the less relevant she becomes.

he's one of the most hated in this general.
when he gets a milestone you can say I told you so, but that's not happening any time soon

The artist for this issue is different from this page onwards.