WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GH3mP4kJe7o?t=9
wowhead.com/news=281580/battle-for-azeroth-build-25976-class-changes-and-vulpera-race
wow.gamepedia.com/Mulgore_NPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=8_kkjUEafTU
youtube.com/watch?v=iQO9yRutpso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aesthetically whats the worst race/class/gender combo

>As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

>Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future! :)

FURRIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Female options were added to video games from pressure by feminists. They were meant so that girls who played their older brothers game didn't have their feelings hurt. They were never meant to be played by boys.
Just play your own gender. I beg of you.

EVERYONE

Opinions on ElvUI?

goblin/anything/female

Came back after a few years and where the fuck is everyone? Stormwind is empty on a full server

It's about even, but WRA is probably the server with the highest % of girls (female) overall.

???????????

What?

>Old as fuck RPG's
>Can choose to be male or female

>Fucking Tabletop RPG's you can choose.

What are you smoking?

male tauren spriest or male panda mage

can't be beat

Nigga didn't stop bitching the whole game, what is wrong with RP fags?

I did it reddit

I know it's shitpost o'clock but can someone explain to me why people like Temple of Kotmogu? I've always hated it and have it on my exclusion list.

For the record, I like almost all of the other BGs.

GET

>that feel

KEK I win either way, if furrys are in the game, they'll be horde, so horde tears, if they arent, then furry tears.

feels good to be alliance

Oh nevermind, alliance is dead on my server. Guess I did that DK prologue again for no reason

user are you alright

>tfw

super easy to win if your team isn't retarded

Not a single approach yet.

It seems Lightforged scare off the weak.

Reminder than female Dark Iron Dwarf are meant for trannies. Keep your distance from these mentally deranged abominations.

whats this supposed to mean

This is really more of a "what's wrong with Horde" shot than a "what's wrong with RP fags" shot looking at it.

But it goes both ways. It doesn't benefit any particular team.

>No Zandalar Paladins
>Only Horde options for Paladins continues to be big fat cows or twig elves
>Meanwhile Alliance has three choices for Shammies in every body type you could want
Classic servers when?

so random xD

What were the Veeky Forums guilds again?

Male Tauren Shadow Priest is among the absolutely rarest combos, and arguably the worst.
Pandaren Mage isn't that bad; Orc Mage and Night Elf Mage are worse.

>mfw just boosted a belf spriest qt

That and THERE ARE ELVES EVERY FUCKING WHERE AND THEY JUST DONT STOP COMING.

do I make a lightforged hunter or a void elf rogue

youtu.be/GH3mP4kJe7o?t=9

Not all of them are bad, but sadly if I play one I will be grouped with trannies and fags

>want to level too many classes at once
>overwhelmed with choices that I could potentially like

I haven't gotten mage, monk, and priest to max level. Monk seems like the most fun but I don't like the transmog. I don't like the full washed out purple shadow form. Mage seems the most tedious.

Who was Khadgar going give his shiny lost coins to?

>shit voices
>shit races

holy fuck who expected DID to btfo zandalari

why is slutmog all low res

>elf player complaining about there being too many elves

WRA vs Moon guard fights are the best

Modera. It's obvious.

IN

No. I'll play what I want to fuck and you can't stop me.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The trannies are all playing belf/nelf.

Doesn't he even specify they're for her?

>tfw all my zandalari hype is dead

While a lot of modern gaming bullshit can be blamed on muh feminism, this is not one of them. Before "nerd cred" became weaponized by thots, there were plenty of sincerely dorky girls who just wanted to play RPGs because they liked them.

Fishing levels?

>A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?

>No Allied Race class combos that the base race couldn't be except one: Nightborne Warlock

We literally get BE clones minus Paladin and Death Knight, meanwhile no new class/race combos are added except the one we don't want.

>rerolled from alliance to horde for zandalari
>WE WUZ REDDITORZ
>mfw

Are dark iron classes announced?

This.

I have a friend on my realm who's a dorky mixed race chick.

She HATES vapid thots, and on EU a lot of them are Swedish.

They play WoW and League and nothing else.

Fuck you i played alliance my entire life,how could ive known that there are elves everywhere ? All i see in bgs are orc/tauren shitters playing either warrior or dk.

>Zandalari Paladin confirmed bullshit
>reputation whiners look even more like petulant infants with both DMF and WQ event being up
>New engineering mount confirmed
Have you thanked him today yet, /wowg/?

Well of course they'll fucking appeal to reddit.

All of the WoW races previously have memes from age old websites and general internet jokes, and Reddit has a lot of the safe ones.

Of course they wouldn't take any from fucking Veeky Forums, this place has a shitty image across the internet AND from the Media, no way would Blizzard try to amuse retards like you by making chan memes, only for it to backlash bigtime.

Only one class has been revealed for Dark Iron so far: Paladin

It's probably the deemphasis on healbots because the mechanic of holding an orb reducing healing taken, thus you don't run into obnoxious stalemates where neither team has enough competent dps to CC or burst down the raw healing.

I've played on WrA since Cata, people are friendlier than on most other servers but they're so anti-elitist that if you so much as bring up pvp or arena in trade people will crucify you. They're total carebears in regards to anything that isn't RP.

Female night elves are the greatest thing on Azeroth

Thank you Ion

>Implying he isn't an Alliance sleeper agent in the Horde

This is why females are winning the gender war. There are no females who play boy characters. Yet there are tons of boys who play female characters, gender traitors.. It's things like this that are making females more powerful socially and being able to live better lives than us.

>Decide to go full Huln "HUUUUUUUUUUURGH" Highmountain and make a HM survival hunter since I've never played a hunter beyond 30 or so
>horn options are all fucky
>can't see the tattoos except in the tiny little selection screen
>can't think of a good name
Man all of the creation options for the allied races are lame, moreso for the others since they only have the base options available and can't change to one of the older models at the barber. Hopefully that gets changed/tweaked at some point.

How do you go about naming new characters /wowg/? Do you make it derivative of your main characters name? Lore friendly? Joke name? Mash keys until something pops up as untaken?

>mfw absolute furries btfo

be my gf

I like to think he's playing the long game to reverse the terrible direction of retail WoW over the next several years

You're so fucking delusional its insane
Would would you not try and not have same sex options for literally half the population, that's just skipping out on money

too retarded; didnt read

I need source on Ion saying there will be no Zandalari Paladins. I need to cruch my guildies dreams

It's your fault for being retarded.

*hair models I meant.

I try for a lore friendly name since I play on an RP realm

why are you people so autistic about elves anyway?

wowhead.com/news=281580/battle-for-azeroth-build-25976-class-changes-and-vulpera-race

>Zandalari Trolls are marked as Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior

It's hard to accept people having fun with things that they don't like.

it's like those immigrants who don't want more immigrants hahaha

>tfw I unironically prefer regular tauren over highmountain

there's only like 5 different antler options and they all look exactly the same only sized differently.

MORE

For the names, If i don't come up with something off the top of my head I look at zones with a lot of the Tauren npcs and use pieces of their name
wow.gamepedia.com/Mulgore_NPCs
Like combine Reban and Helaku to create Relaku/ Helkan

They better have fucking shamans, the dark iron are the OG elemental summoners so I fully expect shamans otherwise Blizz is blatantly catering to horde crybabies.

I kill two dwarves in da morning, I kill two dwarves at night,
I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war,
I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more."

wasnt the one that summoned ragnaros a mage? anyway deepest lore

To be honest all the normal Dwarf classes are fine lore wise for Dark Irons.

Lightforged racials aren't usef--

How do I know if you're cute enough to be my tiny bf?

More what?

Is this an avatarfag samefaging? isn't it?

Yes, they do this same shit in every single thread.

Ty so much user. Time to shatter dreams.

>Come back after a few years
>Complete DK prologue for the millionth time
>Realize there's nobody on alliance for my server
>Reroll on another server
Should I fuck off and make a mage/enh shaman or grind through the DK quests again? Mostly just concerned with how interesting/fun the class is

this general has always attracted mentally ill neckbeards for some reason

>World PvP officially dead
>Best content Blizz can advertise is 3 player and 20 player scenarios for cosmetic rewards
>Endless Azerite grind in lieu of actual content
>More Old God shit, Azshara being thrown out as a filler boss
>Muh WAR IS BAD, NATIONALISM IS BAD narratives
>Sylvanas/Jaina going batshit crazy but being justified because female leader meme
It'll be nice to finally skip an expansion.

>most of them are alliance
really make me think

alpha out

Will I make my warrior dark iron dorf or kang troll?

>Most of them alliance
>I'll ignore the sylvanas vore
>and blood elf giantism
>and nightborne, blood elf footfaggotry

Yeah sure. Mostly alliance.

>A'DAL ACKBAR!
I fucking love Lightforged.

You have a discord slut?

Dark Iron, kangs are confirmed shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8_kkjUEafTU

dark iron looks way better as of now, we need to see animations and anything unique to them in game

the giatism is also a nelf shitposter and I guess you're going to ignore the tranny panda, pesado, le best shemale, all the /pol/tards but yeah sure they are horde.

>Vulpera marked as playable race

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy shit they're Ugondians! I hope to god they have a joke called "Do you no de way"

Are these legit the official Black/Nigger race in WoW?

youtube.com/watch?v=iQO9yRutpso