/alg/ - Azur Lane General #119

Commemoratory Azur lane x Hyperdimension collab edition

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

First for breaking reknown's ribs and snorting her ashes!

>Reknown

Second for breaking Renown's ribs and snorting her ashes!

Should've picked a better looking Nep at least.

Nep is the best looking nep!

Renownfags are starting to get annoying

Renown is cute though

She doesnt deserve this

I keep getting Jintsuu lately, yesterday I got 4 of her and now twice. I feel like my luck is being sucked.

Who's a better looking nep then?

You guys have two threads. Which one is real?

Why would you snort the ashes of an ugly boat?

I'll give her something to suck if you know what I mean

Purple Heart

As an actual Chink I will never understand how a Chinese copy of Kantai Collection became so popular.

The one that was always posted earlier

That's the #1 rule of Veeky Forums

I want to protect this smile.

I don't know why you keep saying this, it really isn't.

This garbage thread is filled with autists spamming a 12yo tier shitty meme so you tell me.

This one was started first, so this one is real.
Actual gameplay, heavy focus on advertising the game, generous gacha rates.

>one thread's full of avatar fags and the other's full of neptards

Sink this boat.

>I don't know why you keep saying this, it really isn't.

Because the threads I visit have constant thread wars and I'm constantly annoyed how the better threads get deleted because they were made later and we're usually stuck with shit threads. The rest of Veeky Forums is an awful place user.

>east asian genocide general
huh? I guess I have to check that out.

marry her she'll stop stalking you

More like renown haters

SG, help all these anons get what they're looking for tomorrow!
And help me get two gold JP boxes for akashi quest before reset?

Jewcat's about to make a gorrion dollars

oh nevermind, they're not actually talking about genociding SEAs

holy shit

Holy shit

Now I have to buy vampire's skin and this. I'm so glad I didnt waste my starter gems.

Me on the top of her head

Who is this busty harlot?

Me inside the box

>Chinadress
Muh dick.

YEAH PUT MORE SEXY CHINESE DRESS ON MY FAV BOTES NOT ON SOMEONE LIKE TAKAO AND FUSOU

fuck off, your shitty wife has no power here

You're right, Renown deserves to have her ashes snorted by a goat or something.

More Oppai Unicorn is always welcome.
I remember when it was time to shit on all the lolicons that were so convinced Unicorn was a flat loli.

Renown isnt my wife, I just like her cute design and it makes me sad for a cutie like her to be shitposted like that.

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

>more skins for boats who already have skins

Don't forget to snort your meido's ashes after you're done milking her, /alg/.

I fucked up

my fucking dick

>queen and warspite still don't have skins
>belfast either I guess, but fuck belfast
This system is rigged, I guess the boats that are getting lots of skins have the cheapest artists. I guess that makes them all canonically prostitutes.

So nepthread won the first ever thread wars? I don't know what to feel about this but still better than that forced renown thread.

This is a hostile takeover by /nepgen/

Hand over the neps and no one will get hurt!

>muh thread wars xDdd reddit btw
retard

Neptune is the goddess of victory, of course she'd win.

Have you prayed to your goddess today /alg/?

Can't really tell she's an oppai loli in her original skin so you can't blame them.

What are the other goddesses the goddesses of? Purple is the only one I got, so hopefully she'll bring me lots of victory from my dockyard?

no.

Unicorn is neither big oppai loli or flat runway chest girl, she just has cute small breasts. Why do people forget that there's more breast sizes that arent completely flat and cowtits big?

She'll bring you lots of memes and victory with her main character powers. Mostly memes.

That just made it so much sweeter

That is not "small". Maybe if you compare to Belfast, but proportionally, that's upper range C or D cup

Not lolicons more like flatards

N-no! My shekels!

Do neps still turn into ashes when you incinerate them?

It is literally small. When comparing to other cute anime girls, that lands perfectly on the small chest range which always turns into medium/large for fanart because artists always have the urge to draw every character with breasts larger than they have.

I beat all of your cancer team with my scrub team

They're immortal goddesses born of people's faith, the only one getting incinerated is you for trying to fight a divine being with fire.

>freewin.jpg

>immortal
Clearly not. My scrapyard can make quick work of them. I just want to know if I'm getting ashes out of the deal or not.

You can tell yourself whatever you want, user, but D cup is not small. Not even by standards of Finland or Russia, where the average cup size on a national level is E

>Almost 5k likes in less than 20mins
Damn unicorn's a powerhouse.

Scrapyard doesnt kill ships, you're just scrapping their equipment. A goddess without her ship rigging has little business in the world of AL so they leave.

What's some good low cost fleets for farming?
I got the foxes, I still need poi and maya but I'm struggling trying to find a good low cost fleet for it.

Yes, that's definitely what happens nya!

And you can try to apply muh realism and 3D logic to anime all you want, its never going to work. Especially when you're playing a game that consists of WW2 ships being reborn as little girls with humanized consoles coming to play from another franchise.

>No > < chan
?

What's there not to like:
>cute sexy ship
>has great skills
>benefits from QE skills

Could also imagine it as selling their equipment to Akashi for 1% of the original price and jewcat gives you a few coins for your business.

>imagine
Exactly. The dark truth of it all is that Akashi is the dark mastermind of all of this, who deconstructs all the ships who are scrapped without administering any anesthetics. The cube core is extracted and we are given shekels.

anatomical coherence works regardless and no, D cup will never qualify as "small" as long as there exist a number of flat ships. Just walk away user, you're not going to be able to sleep better just because you keep thinking "unicorn has small breasts, SMALL" because you're upset she's got tits at all

>Big tits

Fuck off /nepgen/!
They are mine now!

>because you're upset she's got tits at all
Oh right, you're one of these retards that forget there's other sizes between flat and giant. No point in arguing with idiots like you.

>Patreon

This is horribly disgusting

Who is the best 4GO? I demand a tier list.

Based Patreon lad, going to pledge right now.

Respect my queen
>2 threads again
I'm tired

Are those nep ships good?
Any of them on tier 0?

I want to pop my firework inside Unicorn.

Say in the containment thread.

Noire > Nep > Blanc >> Vert

Uni >= Nepgear >> Rom&Ram

Uzume and Plutia are great too but peashy is pretty low and I'm into little girls. She gets better at least.

Jesus this nepshit event can't end soon enough.

Based Elizabeth-sama poster, i was waiting for your post desu.

It's a false flag retard these people probably never even played a nep game.

Neps will forever be relevant to Azure lane now that they're ingame ships and I hope you enjoy this little gift from the dev team to you

Falseflag or not it's still shitposting. Nepshit generates shitposts, therefore the sooner it's over the better.

executive yourself for your shittaste

Thanks for trying, friend. I would've made one myself if I wasn't stuck at work. Shame the nep thread won. You folks brought this on yourself, choosing nep over cute Renown.

I dare you to post your marriage page and don't censor your name. I will fucking scrap your waifu. Last time I asked, every single fucker got scared and chickened out.

Your queen expects more from you. Move those muscles!

>Posts talking about things I dont like are shitposts

B-B-B-But i-i-i don't like them! stop it! stop liking what i don't like!

>encouraging namefagging
Fuck off renownfag

Here, my wives.

>Wife01 and Wife02

You dont even love them

>I dare you to post your marriage page
>I'll scrap your wife!
>look at me I'm a tough guy
Is this what autism sounds like? I scrap duplicate Ayanamis (my wife) pretty much every day you retard.

What was your name again? I don't have Vampire, since I scrapped all the copies I got. I can post the webm again if you want. As for Z46... that might upset SanyaP.

>WW2 ships being reborn as little girls
Correction:that's KC's plot idea, AL's shipgirls are shipgirls from the start as their own universal setting.
>with humanized consoles coming to play from another franchise.
With how Sirens are pulling a timeline reset, cross dimension travelers is fair game.

Cute Calibro

sooner or later I'll always be here

training with her on my shoulders

I really like renown and I'm really sad that someone like you latched on to her to give her horrible rep around here.