PosW

So MUCH Fear and uncertainty has been spreading around this sub for the last couple of weeks. I've seen so many ANGRY people here who regret buying PosW.
This coin shot up from nowhere, so it's completely NORMAL for the coin to drop massively in value now, especially with all the other coins booming...
instead of turning away, why not take the opportunity to get some CHEAP PosW will you still can? The trick is NOT TO buy the hype, but buying when everyone else dumps..
this coin and it's platform will be used by A LOT of ETH holders when it changes to POS..
there is SO MANY great things ahead of us, just saying..
Personally, I just bought 20k coins more, in it for the long term...

Because we all ready put our money into it you stupid faggot. We can't buy more when we already bought and it's done nothing but lose badly and disappoint.

nignog,

just let the idiots buy high and sell low.

the smart ppl hold posw for a year because they know $1 is inevitable and the bare minimum floor.

At least change your copy paste reddit shill post before coming here, poojet

It seems like most crypto goes through this.

Just HODL and everything will work out.

i would agree with you if there wasnt a little thing known as compounding interest ;) look it up.

Piece of shit wallet?

you guys know that this is a scamcoin right?

it really is PoS Wallet. You fools are going to lose it all now.

>scam

Why does this keep getting screamed? It offers a legit service and the coins have a purpose.

>around this sub

no a scam is an ICO with a site with a landing page

this is a fully functional exchange and staking site first of its kind.

try again

What is up with all the FUD on posw?

I mean I get it, you think it's a "scam" and sold at a loss.

nigger can you read. try doing that reading thing on my post again.

obvious pajeet lol
"it really is PoS Wallet." "fools"

I used my crypto fund for the month and really want to buy this dip. Willing to trade 1000 GNT for 3k POSW. Leave your throw away if interested to try and set up the trade. Also willing to trade 1k GNT for 250 XBY.

I know m8, I was referencing the FUD you were replying to

Pls no bully

its cool

but in all reality, you cant tell a stupid person not to be stupid

ppl see this posw dip and sell immediately, they cant think more than 1 month in the future.

ppl like you and me know the potential this site has, and that the coin was 100 sat a couple months ago.

just hold, you dont have to shill it man. if something has value, it will eventually reach that value in price. no need to shill it.

Just so you guys know. Prices on Yobit are easily manipulated. You can increase and decrase the coin by a few hundred sats by buying small orders. There is only about 17 BTC volume in the last 24 hours on Yobit.

So you can increase the price by spending .0001 to buy a few POSW coins or vice versa.

The coin will increase in value for sure when ETH goes to PoS.

Just got banned from their slack for suggesting that the price will go down to about 2000 sats. LMAO

The greek fucktard (Michael Douranos) running the slack is terrible. He's not an actual dev but makes for bad PR.

Picture just how big our fucking dividends are going to be soon lads

it's going to be glorious

All this FUD and the exchange is still growing senpai

pic related - we do more volume than Lykke :)

yeah but lykke doesn't fake their volume and isn't a scam :(

I'm not afraid that it's a scam, or that it'll fail/not reach 1$ range. I'm just angry for locking my btc for a long time, when I could just invest it in something else and make quicker gains...

posw devs got paid for begging money from you
posw weren't meant for cryptocurrency
posw is gone

sorry man it's time to dump that shitcoin and learn from your losses