/vn/ - Muv Luv spoilers Edition

Visual Novel General #1853

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

That's not Yoppy!

There was way more original anime, and adaptations could actually get multiple seasons and a complete adaptation. Now it's 1 season, 2 if you're lucky, and if you want the rest go read the source material

;_;

>Newfag to VNs
>Read the entry level ones
>Muvluv, Steins Gate, Saya no Uta, Cartagra, Reading through Higurashi
What are some other quality ones? I tried to read Fate Stay Night too but it was way too slow for me and it had this very odd pacing and style

Is she about to commit seppuku?

Ikikoi is a must-read.

I'm plotfag myself but Jesus Christ dude, you got tricked hard into reading shit.

Kara no Shoujo? What the fuck's wrong with you.

Kara no Shoujo, Shari no Kuni, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Read the Fucking OP are really good.

Tsukihime
KnS since you already read Cartagra

What is your guilty pleasure, /vn/?
Which VN do you objectively know for being trash but love anyway?

>scissors

uh.

Tsuyokiss, not even once.

Flowers

None, I'm confident I have the greatest of tastes.

I like upskirts.

You guys are gays.

Canvas 2

Flowers made me irrationally angry.

fuck captcha what the fucking fuck i thought i was the only person who had this problem
im pissed now

Koichoco, if only for its moments with poor-chan.

this is how the jews got me to give them 20 dollars a year

So I wasn't alone going fucking crazy wih these stupid street signs

I finally gave up and threw some bucks to Hiro to not make me waste my life on that while shitposting.

I only get to tick the checkbox without solving anything, and sometimes I can even post without solving it. Just sell your soul to jews already, enable cookies and login to google account, it's 2018 ffs.

Name a side character that's literally you

Why are you giving jewgle data for machine learning?

Still a better character than Yuuma

LxC2 when?

inb4 bandou.jpg

I spend more time on /vn/ than I do on actual visual novels. Feelsbadman.

I'm reading ImoPara 2 and I have to wait a while between H-scenes or my dick is going to fall off.

I haven't read a VN in years.

/vn/ visual novel when?

you think you feel bad, I ended up stopping in the middle of a VN and playing through 2 50+ hour games and now I'm trying to pick it back up

It's already kusoge

im on the left

Little does google know, I have been selecting street signs when they ask for bridges and things like that. They only catch me 1/3 of the time

>reading visual novels

can't run anymore though

Still working on 100%ing Kamidori then?

Has happened to me. And I just noticed that legacy captcha is kill.

What games?

Still working on the Sakuuta translation.

Bernd und das Rätsel um Unteralterbach already exists.

Their fault too, after a while people stop even reading what they're asking for and since everyone does the same their whole ai learns incorrectly.

Eh, I guess it's less shitty.

Too much german politic humor for /vn/

That's the worst part.
The fixed translation of SAO: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song. I had to stop myself from doing Hollow Realization right after, I'm waiting on the Fatal Bullet release to be a little closer. It's a trash series, but I like the girls and the combat enough.

Any good VNs with yandere heroines? Tsuyokiss was mentioned in the previous thread.

I plan on reading VNs but I procrastinate even starting them. I was enjoying dies irae but stopped halfway and now I feel like I should start over.

tfw the fandisc will never be translated and Pulltops upcoming visual novel is all ages only
Should have voted for it on MangaGamers survey.

Subahibi

Duel Savior

Moenovel's already part of Pulltop, so it wouldn't be as easy for MG to get a license for it.

Who the fuck cares

Koiziro was the most mediocre moege ever translated

What is the kamige of moege

ikikoi

Princess Evangelion

>Pulltops upcoming visual novel is all ages only
why are they going full retard?

This must be the work of Sekai!

Chaos;Child
It's better than Steins;Gate

but even sekai is pushing everything to denpa these days.

Is that supposed to be an accomplishment?

Holy shit Ikikoi shocked me. I'm 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the "ikikoi is kamige" and "ikikoi is kusoge" memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in. Majikoi was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting. Princess Evangile was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read. My first impression of Ikikoi is that it's just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can't get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to. Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I'm in for, because I don't want it to stop. The setting is not as good as Majikoi and the storytelling is not as good as PE, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.

Lily's butt.

Please refrain from posting kusoge in this general.

It's also the best vn I've read but that's subjective. Most people like to compare it to Steins;Gate since its in the same series and also wildly popular.

>Takuru loves reading trash and pretending that it's actually deep and intelligent
>the game mocks him incessantly for it
>C;C fans keep insisting that C;C is deep and intelligent

Hmmm....

>What are some other quality ones
There aren't any

Please don't tentacle rape the tsunderes.

Finish the game before you say that. The character routes and true route in Chaos;Child are universally terrible.

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

is this pasta

read some moege user

Hello, welcome to your first day on /vn/

We need more tentacle rape nukige translated

Please gangrape and crucify the tsunderes.

The character routes aren't that bad, and the true ending is fine. None of that even affects the quality of the common route.

Bunny Black 3 had Darx tun into a giant mass of tentacles.

Kind of.

Translation never now at any rate.

I want a tsundere stuffed animal

RIP Aroduc, may you shitpost about seasonal anime in heaven.

Where the fuck are my physical rewards, Frontwing?

Don't fuck with my man!

Holy shit Please Bang My Wife shocked me. I'm 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the "Please Bang My Wife is kamige" and "Please Bang My Wife is kusoge" memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in. Majikoi was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting. Princess Evangile was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read. My first impression of Please Bang My Wife is that it's just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can't get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to. Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I'm in for, because I don't want it to stop. The setting is not as good as Majikoi and the storytelling is not as good as PE, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.

why are you posting this shit

He is apparently very into what he is reading and doesn't really care to spoiler anything.

Duel Savior is even that good and has one of the worst VN heroines in existence that bitch Mia.

He's not even reading it, he's just posting CG's from a gallery

Why aren't you?