/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2744

Djeeta.

>Recent News
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.
Robomi event will be next Side Story at 9 Feb

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

EXII when?

this is the real thread

i love tripfag. Think i'll use tripfag thread. See ya loser

+6

Who's the cutest crew in /gbfg/?

When will this class come out? I need my smug cat.

Either Enmity or Stamina
Dark and Wind basically has double of Light ATK with enmity and they can cap it at about 86% with 5 claws or gun. Light is also the only one without Xeno and Seraphic. P2W Light is very strong because of Eden, but it is a P2W weapon, uncap with Damascus so no one can actually make that grid. Don't listen to other user. Light characters are very strong. They are gimped because of their grid.

I can't wait to have cute cat DJ

>they aren't doing this upside down
Effect ruined.

>he unironically thinks he can escape KMR's grasp by running away to uma musume
Not so fast.

ChocoCats!

FUG
Will I ever be free?

is it tru people erp in the official /gbfg/ discord?

they post photos of thighs

nice

KMR!!!!

Nekomancer will make colo sticks meta

And Princess Connect too.

wtf!!!!!! I want thighs!

>3d man thigh
That is disgusting.

Is 4 claw/2 axe enough for enmity memeing?

girls actually

how the fuck is kmr in charge of like every fucking mobage in existence

>"girls"
Ah, right.

They're about an eighth of a real game so you can do eight of them at once.

Do you think Cygames support will revert my 4* Nio into the materials required for the last step of the GW process? I made a HUGE mistake getting her a year ago. I don't even like her let alone use her over my other cuter wind units.

He brings in the money. He isn't total jew though, there are worse games out there than the ones he directs

why is girls in quotes?

>Light characters are very strong. They are gimped because of their grid.
Except this is very fucking wrong.

If you gave water a stick Eden (Drang's orb), it'd be even more ridiculous than it already is.

Post Chen's thighs

Just 5* her at this point, Therese.

where's your cortana, buddy

Drang's ball is almost guaranteed to be water stick Eden since Cygames can whale bait the only part of the grid that isn't already whale bait.

oh i see, but weren't the first archangels added with the first "what makes the sky blue" event? maybe we will get seraphic weapons for light and dark when they run the second part of the event, yet it would be too good to be true. And we have yet to see how light xeno turns out, it may be what light is needing, or at least a great boost
i managed to luckshit a eden but since i barely play light i'm not sure about using damascus, and by what you said i assume i would need more than one so... nope

ummm angel weapons came from angel halo?

Please stop talking about shit you don't know about.

How much longer until fire is saved?

>Song
>Lucio
>Juliet
>Ferry
>Jeanne
>Amira
>Rosemia
>Vira
They have a solid roster with a lot of echo options. Song alone is worth playing Light. Even Light is useless and do no damage, it is still more core than every other element because of her. Every MMO raid can lose a dps but not a healer/tank/ccbot

But if everybody did this then /gbfg/ wouldn't exist