/wfg/ - Warframe General

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g (embed)
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22 (embed)

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png (embed)
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY (embed)
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed (embed)
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c (embed)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.11.1)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/916858-plains-of-eidolon-hotfix-22111/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
forums.warframe.com/topic/916858-plains-of-eidolon-hotfix-22111/

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/915093-dev-workshop-warframes-revisited/
forums.warframe.com/topic/916505-dev-workshop-weapons-mastery-ranks-and-stats/
twitter.com/moitoi/status/961029475726168064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay

so i'm MR5 and just found out syndicates are a thing and that i could've joined one a while ago. On what should I base my decision? just based on which augments they give? am i locked in forever?

and unrelated question, just finished levelling the hek and i fucking loved it, was my first shotgun. what's another shotty i should try

Warframe revisit
>forums.warframe.com/topic/915093-dev-workshop-warframes-revisited/

Weapon rebalance
>forums.warframe.com/topic/916505-dev-workshop-weapons-mastery-ranks-and-stats/

How the FUCK does Phorid hire Stalker?

fetal alcohol syndrome edition

max red then loka

holy fucking hideous

>last sortie mission
>mesa
>spawn directly ontop of phorid
>my lucky day!
>fucking endo

haha

on the syndicate page you can pick 3 to the right or 3 to the left
you can safely max them without conflict
you will also passively get standing from either steel meridian or red veil depending on which side you picked

Ember doesn't need a stupid fire trap. If she wants fire that sticks around she has that ring of fire skill. If she wants to burn enemies that come too closely she has world on fire. And she can't afford to spend 50 mana on a shitty fireball if she needs so much more to keep world on fire going.
Charge skills are stupid and while playing Hydroid there's a 30% chance that nothing happens. You hear the charge sound but the skill never started charging or you charge up to maximum but nothing comes out.

>On what should I base my decision?
left side or right side,
>just based on which augments they give?
that's a thing, but they're more or less evenly distributed among the left and right side.
>am i locked in forever?
you can switch any time you like. start initiation with all six, get the sigil, wear one, start doing missions and get point, repeat.

twitter.com/moitoi/status/961029475726168064

how 2 build?

>Charge mechanic for fireball
>Not ring of fire
why

>it's totally fine we're nerfing her one most relevant ability and not giving her any defensive capability because her 1 can do a thing no one ever asked for, expected, or needs
ffs DE

build is done.

really don't like that DE didn't replace all of the lotus lines from missions and shit with ordis
it'd make the impact of seeing lotus again far stronger

i dont get this shit, it seems like the regular mods like vital sense and shit are better than these

with that riven? vital sense, serration, split chamber vigilante armaments, 2x 90 elementals, and hunter munitions. you could experiment with bladed rounds, vigilante fervor or point strike over the munitions if you want too.

serration obviously and not many people realise but___________________a different weapon___________

they are. armaments gets used for >100% multishot, fervor has some niche uses, mostly as a QoL thing. supplies is an alternative to ammo mutation, but carrier exists so it's junk. pursuit and vigor are jokes.

I'm glad I didn't trashed my Prisma Gorgon. Seems like it's gonna be a nice alternative to the boring Soma Prime.

Am I the only one who thinks she's cute?
Curious as to what your guys' operators look like

Not a fan of the all black but I'm gonna try to make mine like OP's

say hi to your new rifle overlord

Seems to be on par with the rest of the semi rifles. I'll use it because it's beautiful.

I have one because it's a nice-looking gun. Guns that look and sound nice are just appreciated, even if they're statistical trash. That said, I dearly miss my breadbox Ogris and would like an option to swap between grineer and breadbox.

Reposting

After doing the math, average damage per bullet seems roughly similar, with Telos Boltor having a slight edge (barely 6% higher). However, slash proc damage (proccing solely from Hunter Munitions) per tick is 22% higher for Boltor Prime. On the other hand, slash proc chance is basically 22.5% for the Telos Boltor and only 15% for Boltor Prime. Both weapons have decent enough status chance to reliably proc Viral, especially with bullet spam of full auto.

The one thing that does win Telos Boltor over is having 90 in the clip rather than 60.

so all these reward mods are junk until i might get a set?

They're saying the exact opposite. Some of them are pretty good but the vast majority of them are garbage. The set bonus really doesn't make up for how much worse those mods are compared to what you can get.

I'm sorry, I'm ignorant. What's that?

none of the full sets are worth using even if you have all six. the augur set is the closest to being worth running all of, but then the set bonus is garbage (and two of them still suck). the gladiator set is the most well rounded, as all of them do something worth doing if you really want the set bonus, but there is no frame that wants health and armor and worse quick thinking all at the same time.

>fixed public bounty infinite loading at door bug
yay
>got in with some people
>second try bugs again

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4 years of Warframe and I'm still finding secret rooms.

>standing inside Ring of Fire gives 20% damage reduction from ranged sources
There, fixed. She'd be oh-so-slightly less defenseless without stepping on other frames or changing her role.

you don't need full set to get the set bonus
the set bonus increases the more pieces you have

Hopefully they'll make the Kronen a crit weapon when they budget revise the melee weapons.

>fixed -common, mass reported bug-
>didn't actually fix said bug
>takes 3 additional attempts to actually fix
>breaks again 2 patches later
>takes another 3 to actually fix again
DE in a nutshell.

thanks, i never looked into these mods because poe is a buggy shithole

im gonna buy them
you can't stop me!!!

>tigris riven
Did I win?

it's your money
but you'll regret it, user

Relics are straight up retarded. I've done like 30 bounties today and only came away with 4 relics. I'm not going to gamble on getting the parts I need so I sold those for 10p each. Maybe I'll get someone opening their relics in public games but if that doesn't work I'll just buy what I want.

I don't think that's a good fix because standing in place is always more dangerous than constantly bullet jumping and rolling around like a spaz. The second an enemy actually gets a bead on you you're dead from straight damage or the slash proc.

and there was a great hand rubbery and many jews cried out

i wont, im rich

What was the point of decreasing Fusilai's ammo economy? Is there some sleek I don't know about?

I haven't played in the past few days. This whole bounties for relics thing only applies to the recently unvaulted stuff, right? You can still get everything else normally?

Of course its not a good fix, for the exact reasons you described, but its what DE would realistically throw out just to shut people up. Bonus points if that "fix" was an augment instead.

>mfw poorfag and have all of the shit in the vault
feels good not being a goy

No

>mfw spent 600p on an unrolled opticor riven and can't get a good roll

but i'm jewish...

hey, we don't take kindly to our- I mean, your kind around here!

Anyone got that old and extense pic of recollection of lies/ DE blocking people in chat for no reason/Baro having a shitty weapon skin anywhere? I seem to have lost it and I want to show it to a friend.

I'm doing this.

Oops, I didn't read the whole chain. But yeah their augment design is pretty awful. Harrow having to choose between permanent invincibility or permanent monster crits augments the ability. Nekros despoil or Valkyr's unending war are how those spells should work by default. But then there's tons of godawful shit like beguiling lantern, giving melee vulnerability to a spell that's already super unreliable between the target floating off into the sky, enemies just ignoring it, and Titania's minuscule base range.

Ok this is interesting.

rolling

rolling

Shalom

Hmm

schmumon blumenbaum

>``warframe'' general

I maxed red veil and steel meridian.
How much did I fuck up?

You just wanted to post Meiling, didn't you?

rollin'

fuck off anti-semite the talmud is ingrained into the gameplay of Warframe

>Show no mercy to the Goyim - Hilkkoth Akum X1

yeah, sorry. she's my wife

this is related to every game with trading between players also rollan

Being fair, out of all of the flying lesbians, she's a decent pick.

Give me something that screams "6 GORILLION" every time people hear it

Ember's getting cunt-punted soon, and loki is cheap. Don't bother.

Should this stay or should this go?

Is this any good? I can't tell.

You willing to be a kuva slave?

Ditch it, the most fun thing about Angstrum is firing off a big salvo of rockets and that totally depends on your magazine size.

Yeruchay Wasserbaum

>you will never be that lucky

oh man... I just did a flood... need another stat... when do the misisons... refresh *scratches neck* cmon man just refresh already I need to roll my riven *scratches arms*

I've nearly completed my build for Ash Prime and want a new frame to shake things up. Do I go for Nova Prime, Trinity Prime or Mirage Prime?

I don't know if Scott sounds sarcastic there or not, about forgoing gimmicks and what not or about charge indicator, but overall still assbackwards change for fireball none the less

Nova I'd say

Trinity and Mirage are good but they really don't do anything but refresh their buffs. Nova has goofy stuff going on with null stars, her ultimate, and portals working on NPCs.

How's the Supra with the buffs should they go through?

Sweet, time to activate sheckle mood and see If I can find a good deal

Circumcise me, oh Grand Rabbi

>ultimate
You have to go back.

razorwing titania is actually really fun in the plains

Have fun my dude

>crit damage
yes. yes. buy some kuma, goy.

buying in this game literally means you will spend less time playing it. whats the fucking point?

gibz me dat

buying in this game means you skip the incredibly tedious, boring bits and go straight to the fun

Oy gevalt Mordecai was it part of our (((plan))) to inspire the shiksas to write Hunhow/Shadow fanfics?

this