/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0

OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
Valentines (2/15/2018 14:59 JST)

Recently released
>4* Sayaka Miki
>Challenge missions and voices for chapter I
>Nanami Yachiyo 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade Yachiyo to complete 30 achievements that reward you materials, CC and gems
>Tamaki Iroha 4* unlocked

Current Rate-up (runs until February 9th 15:59 JST)
>Sayaka Miki (4* Aqua Defense unit, BACCA discs)
>Madoka Kaname (4* Light Heal unit, AABBC discs)
>Aimi Eri (3* Fire Balanced unit, AABBC)
>Hinano Miyako (2* Forest Support unit, ABBCC)
>Deliver My Wish! (4* Memoria) Damage Up [V / 25%] & Damage Up Versus Enemies Affected With Negative Effects [V] (Self / 1 Turn)
>First Handmade Chocolate (3* Memoria) Defense Up [II] & Defense Up When At Critical Health [III]

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2524083/#2537092_2
youtube.com/watch?v=yWydMeCIP7M
pastebin.com/iPSP9PRX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homura is my dearest friend. That's it

megu

I mean, wait, where am I

which meguka would like death grips?

Homura is my wife and we're happily married!

5th for JC x JD

EmirixHinano is OTP.

SINFUL TWINS

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

More like winful sins

As a fellow Texan I agree with you 100%. wish she had more character then "i'm in love with this guy but can't say my feelings!!!". She most likely going to be the least popular character from the game too.

I think I'm in love with an ugly girl.

Hinano is cute!!! CUTE!!!

I want to give White Day chocolate to this ugly, unwanted scientist.

I want to confess to her, tell her she's cute (she's ugly though) and then have pity sex with her!

And remember.

No Hetwood allowed.

Fuck you, I'll post Texaboo whenever I want!

Stop bullying Hinano!!!

more

How to fix Hetwood
>when she was a child her dad was a big westernboo and watched cowboy movies with her, and they loved them
>father dies of illness
>she continues to love westerns and watches her dad’s old collection all the time
>mother struggles to make ends meet
>enter QB
>Hetwood wants to wish for money but remembers how her dad always told her money wasn’t important because he had her and her mother
>so she wishes to make her mother never become sad or discouraged
>mother gets new wind and manages to work her way up to a better job
>Hetwood does meguca things as a cowboy because she’s chuuni like that
>tragedy will come from when she has to die, which will break her wish and make her mother sad
>so she fights hard always determined to ride off into the sunset to fight another day
>tries to show her friends her nerdy western movies but they don’t share her passion
>doppel has a poncho

>doppel has a poncho
sign me the fuck up

Too late. She already wished to find out what the boy she likes thinks of her.

Dumb hetslut.

The gamecrash isn't just happening in the choco stories. It's happening in Solo stories too. There goes 16AP.

No better than the dyke who wished for her friend to love her.

You know that you can just redo the fights for free?

When the gamecrash happens it will not let me redo the fights for free. I have to pay AP or choco again. That's the shittiest thing about it.

That's a bit more proactive

Thats strange, here it let me.

It was all for naught anyways since she felt bad about NTRing her friend's boyfriend, so she hooked them back together.

That means Rika is a good girl. She realised her mistake, that she was brainwashing her friend into a false relationship and essentially date raping her, before she did something she regretted.

Would you forgive a faceless old man who did the same?

Clint Hetwood's story should have been about Kokoro and Masara instead. Two lovely lesbians who outshone her even in her own story. Fuck the hetslut.

Sayaka's story should have about her giving chocolate to Kyouko and not that asshole Kyousuke. Kyouko is the better Kyou.

F4 are hacks for giving us het bullshittery.

Did the japanese found the best place to farm all the shit?

While she made the admirable decision to rectify her mistake, a smart girl would have realized that beforehand and never done it in the first place. Maybe it's the gyaru personality.

And also mindrape.

They don't want to lose the support of the church

>Clint Hetwood's story should have been about Kokoro and Masara instead
>"Let's make a story about Evasion Autist and Bootleg Kirika, it's not like we had an entire event revolving around those two before"
I think the het hate might be clouding your thoughts, user.

Irrational hate makes people say crazy things, het or yuri.

Let's be honest, Kokoro and Masara are just as boring as Cowboy, the only difference is that they have way better designs that aren't lazy and uninspired.
Cowboy can't stand on her own as a character because she's so weak, she needs another character to play off against. Same with Kokoro and Masara.

Making mistakes is what makes a good tragic story.
I wish we get more flawed characters like the series.

5 tokens stories are the best place for gacha points, but drop rate is lower than 40%.
Challenge 2 is horrible for token/chocolate rate, but boss item drop easily.
Challenge 4 is the best place to AUTO at higher token/chocolate rate and get the familiar items.

It's best to wait. I'll wait while playing 5 tokens o, auto while awake. With 1 battle/min it's possible to get 1800 gacha pts/h.

>F4 are hacks for giving us het bullshittery.
>forgetting that Doroinu did the same with Sayaka story
Reminder that Kyoko will always help Sayaka with her dates with Kyosuke

Homu costume tomorrow, then c6+ the day after

>Reminder that Kyoko will always help Sayaka with her dates with Kyosuke
Inb4 Sayaka gets NTRd by Kyoko

>F4 gives yurifags Ren and Rika
>they still complain

Doroinu didn't write the Sayaka story. That was the hack team too.
Didn't you notice how it ended in 5 minutes?

>Ugly goblin gets 5-part story.
>Sayaka gets 3-part story.

And everything was right with the world

Or not since she's a dumb teenager who doesn't know matter. Kinda like a dumb boy, who in a fit of stupidity, takes an upskirt picture and only when he is reprimanded does he realise how wrong it is.

Rika didn't go all the way through with it and she realised by herself that she was wrong.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how cute Aimi is.

Inu curry (Doroinu) is a Hinanofag, but he's getting help from the professional F4 hack team. So quality is probably not going to be as high as Madoka's scenario.

>Transformation scene animations say "MADOKMAGICA"
>Madoka shatters her Destiny Chocolate
>Title card spelled correctly, but with the missing A now shattered

Did we seriously just get a major plot point through a Valentine's Day event?

Don't really care for Hinano, but I'll say this much: she needs a goddamn tailor. Outfit looks ridiculous on her.

I want to see Kaede defending Rena from the bullies only to fail because she's weak.

It's an early 2000 gimmick that rightfully disappeared.
What's next a meguca with bandages?

Shit gimmick desu

>XDDD if i say quote me on this it will make it look like I'm making you do it lololo i so epic
Seriously, you're not smart, !Akemi. You're just a retard who's FUCKING OBSESSED with trying to harass people.

I am now at 80 Magia Chips. I know I should spend it on more Memoria slots but I'd rather save up for Homura.

I will be 3/5 of the way of completing the original casts.

Already have the whole of Nanaka's group and all the MagiReco OCs...who come to think I'm de-prioritising in favor of the Madoka MCs.

Konoha is such a luck woman. Has a cute, growing daughter and a lovely, electrifying wife with a nice body.

Free Roll Free Madoke, that's how it works

So this is how we save Tsuruno's restaurant.

We introduce her to a Chinese diplomat and ask her to become a paid shill (wumao or literally 50 cent because they are allegedly paid 50 cent per posts) and then we give her books on programming. Because she's a smart girl she'll pick it up easily and create an automated shill to post hundreds of thousands of posts shilling for the CCP per day. That should bring in some extra cash.

I want Kokoro to introduce Masara to her parents.

She probably has

You can't save her restaurent. Impossible.

Kokoro's parents are forced to be together, they hate each other deep down. Will probably not care to see their's daughter autistic friend.

I've seen enough G rated family movies to know that's exactly how you mend a marriage

They may hate each other deep down but I'm sure they still love their daughter.

Hinano summary:

She wants to give chocolate and confess to the guy at the same time and shared her intentions with Akira, Miyu and Emily who made up the Troubleshooting corner of Emily's. On the actual day, she heard from the guy and his buddy that her crush is interested in a sexy beauty upper classwoman which broke her courage and gave up on the confession.

She meet up with the trio in tears and dump the chocolate to Emily and ran away crying despite the trio's efforts in counseling her. On the way, she detected a witch and transformed to deal with her accordingly while complaining about her luck.

Surprisingly, the guy she is interested in is also caught in the barrier, so she knocked him out since he is starting to recognize her.

She defeated the witch easily, but it decides to Allah Akbar her.

Fortunately, she was saved by Emily, Akira and Miyu. The trio tried convincing Hinano to go on with her plan which she refuses at first. That is until they point out she is the second eldest Puella Magi and thus fit the reliable elder sister role, and Emily got into tears as she say how the brave, bold and reliable Hinano is her respected elder, and hiding and giving up is not like her. Hinano realized she has nothing to give, but Emily threw the chocolate back at her (memoria CE) as Miyu and Akira revealed that Emily intended to return it back anyway.

Hinano go through with the act, giving the chocolate and confessing, but stopped the guy from giving his answer and tell him to just forget everything. The guy refuses and says he will treasure the chocolate and eat it with gratitude.

The trio asks Hinano why she stopped the guy since it is obvious he will say yes. She replied that it is very hard to say no when he just woke up from a freak event and stared down by three friends of the person confessing. In the end, she took Emily's advice and scream out her love for the guy while in tears and Emily responded by saying she will be cheering on her until she succeed.

Kokoro's parents love their kid, and this is what she realized after getting them back together from her wish, so she is acting as a bridge to get them together, and it seems to be working from her MSS.

I miss the old days of Madoka.

Obsessive theorising that actually broke a code.
Endless flow of pictures.
No insane spammer.

>XDDD if i say quote me on this it will make it look like I'm making you do it lololo i so epic
Seriously, you're not smart, !Akemi. You're just a retard who's FUCKING OBSESSED with trying to harass people.

Yeah, !Akemi has pretty much ruined these threads by driving away all the actual quality posters who don't want to wallow in shit.

So what was the point of the EmiHina memoria?

Emiri sees Hinano give the chocolate away before she had the chance to confess and in tears and anger threw it at Hinano while she cries?

She is returning the chocolate back to Hinano. See, Hinano gave up when she realize the guy she is interested in is in love with a sexy beauty upperclassman, so she threw the chocolate she wanted to give away at Emily and ran away crying. The CE has Emily return it back to Hinano so she can confess to the guy like planned. She intended to convince Hinano to go through with the deed.

Her name is Emiri not Emily. Who's Miyu?

Chinese girl.

Ah okay. Her name is Meiyui which should actually be Meiyu.

Yeah, I'm pretty sloppy with names. Sorry bout that.

Yeah, !Akemi has pretty much ruined these threads by driving away all the actual quality posters who don't want to wallow in shit.

>Homura’s event is one node long
>is just her chocolate getting rejected

Thread 66. Gap with yyy keeps growing.

/きらら/ is on 44!
I love you /pmmm/

Browsing @. Kokoro became an Idol.

Guy pointing out similarities between Homura and Iroha here. Iroha has something similar to black wings of corrosion on the title screen.

>rank up kazumi
>short hair, outfit still the same
why did they do this to her

kazumi is for cute, not lewd

And nobody cares

Don't talk to our friends like that

Happy Valentine's, Konoha

If Kazumi changes her outfit and gets longer hair that means that the remaining members of Pleiades Saint are dead or Witches.

Now how will the remaining Pleiades be added in? Will you get another 4 Star? Think about it.

Kira general is our sister, but yyy is that one annoying kid who won't go away and tries to copy you.

>longer hair
she does have it on 4* card

youtube.com/watch?v=yWydMeCIP7M

Emiri didn't realise it until she met Hinano. That she doesn't actually like boys.

Delete this

/kirara/ is fast. Probably because it's filled with moebuta who aren't uptight faggots.

pastebin.com/iPSP9PRX

Holy Mami is up.

>Mami: "I know what you're saying."
>"I cannot resist..."
>"I can't stop it..."
>"Not without accepting the truth that we turn into witches..."
>Holy Mami: "As I said, I think that they, Magius, will be our salvation."
>"Once I saw Florence and heard what they had to say..."
>"I began to think that if we help them work towards releasing, we can be saved."
>Mami: "Yes... I thought we would be saved..."
>Holy Mami: "Isn't that right?"
>Mami: "But even if you think you'll be saved, did you get something you can believe in?"
>Holy Mami: "Yes..."
>Mami: "You sound so certain..."
>Holy Mami: "Of course, I have something I can declare with pride."
>"I believe in Magius."
>Mami: "No way..."
>"Haven't you also thought this at the same time?"
>"That they resembled something..."

Reminds me of that line from Yachiyo about Magius preying on the fears of meguca. Even Mami knows Magius is no different than Kyubey.

For the most part yeah but they have slowed down a bit because burger ban.

The wait for Homura's story (and outfit) feels so long.