Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/31 - 02/08 Live Parade "always" (Tomoe, Hina)
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/09 (Miho, Yuzu, Rin, Misaki)
>Party: 02/05 - 03/05
>Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 01/31 - 02/07 PSTheater "Aikotoba wa Start Up!" (Iori, Ami)
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/11 (Mizuki, Mami, Emily)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 02/05 - 02/11 (Teru, Suzaku)
>Event Gacha: 02/03 - 02/13 (Amehiko, Hideo)
>SR Rate Up: 01/29 - 02/08 Altessimo

NEWS:
- Check previous OPs for more news.
>Archive of : archive.is/8LXCI
- ML Quintet Player: - CG Initial Mess@ge video greeting with New Generations: - U149 volume 2 CD MP3/FLAC rip: - SS Reiko commu sub: UPCOMING:
Feb 7th, 8PM JST: HTML5 stream: Feb 7th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 06, STELLA MASTER 01 Vertex Meister
Feb 10th/11th: Hatsuboshi Enbu encore screenings

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/takemasatakeshi/status/961123227845177346
twitter.com/YuukiDanchouP/status/961072376422084608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoutout to my main man ChieP
we go way back

sleep snug /@/

I always do in winter.

Preemptive birthday wish for adopted Nina!

The fact that is not Suzuho the one doing the big sister role triggers me

>haven't opened the SS event page even once
>login, open it and immediately skip the opening commu to collect the 50 jewels before the event ends
>close game

I can't be assed to even do that, SS has gotten so boring to me I'm hoping HTML5 is minimally interesting enough to make me uninstall it for good.

Then just fucking uninstall it.

Do you people want a medal for bragging about on the internet about how much you don't play a game?

- CG update (Jan 7th) + maintenance (Jan 15th):

>implying they can uninstall

Wait fuck it's February isn't it

I'm going to bed

Yeah, January is already over.

That'd be nice but actually what I want is for you to calm down.

I'm the first guy. I don't want to uninstall it. I like CG. But the recent SS events have been shit and I'm sick of it. Did they really have to rehash the same unit from a month ago? I get that they want to shill the new voices, but goddamn this game just does not respect election winners at all. The 5 new voicesluts get two full featured events within 2 months, and Kaede gets a bad cut of the new Koi Kaze, released in a broken clownshow of an event. And let's not forget Uzuki, who got jack shit.

I've been looking forward to hearing the new voices sing with other girls, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

ARE YOU L@DY TO TAKE THE BANDPILL AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES THE NEW BANDORU ERA JUST IN FEW HOURS?

LESS THAN 5 HOURS

HTML5 assistance will be worst than Chihiro

Game is clearly geared towards the masses who have no idea about original CG or elections.
It sucks but it's how it is. Personally just waiting a while longer at least until new CMs are out to see if they start adding those into the game. If not, well, maybe time to drop.
Shouldn't forget that this shit is supposed to be entertainment.

>Did they really have to rehash the same unit from a month ago?

No, I'm a HinaP and even I think it sucks. It's pretty obvious they just wanted to get the voiced cards out of the way. Picking always makes it even lazier, why even make a new song when you already have 3 of the 5 voice tracks for a song already recorded? Just replace Kaede and Mio with the other 2 and call it a day.

Not much could have been done for Hanaba's game cut and CG's election winners got their respective events and cards on, well, CG. I take that you whale'd for them back then.

This isn't the kind of game that encourages non-stop play grindy gameplay like most MMOs do. It offers a fluctuating focus of content that doesn't necessarily cater to one crowd all the time. Not feeling the current menu? Then just fuck off till the game offers something else that you like. January just offered as a triple whammy of Happy New Yeah, Ugatsu Binri and a new event type that focuses on the unvoiced anyway. So I don't mind things taking a breather for one event.

I get that you want to vent out, but come on.

I do share your sentiments on Uzuki and Kaede getting the shaft as election winners though. At least Kaede got Koi Kaze Sai. Poor Dooks got the Tamami end of the stick.

>Ugatsu Binri
Bi ni Iri Ugatsu rather. Man, those wordplay titles are a pain in the ass to remember.

And wouldn't the backlash be worse if they got an original song immediately after the elections CD came out? They played it as safe as they could.

Not him but I won't be paying for that anymore, not even during elections. What's the point of paying money to vote just to see the songs you won for your idols get given to randoms?

Why would there be any backlash? The previous year Shin and Miyu got their first original song just after the election CD in December and there was no problem with that. Then Nono in another month and Yoshino the month after. That worked very well.

I went full autism for Happy New Yeah, Sae/Syuko-han's Hagoromo Sex Night and Sushi Road (Aoi's Side). So I can actually appreciate the current event not making me give a shit about it. I just put in enough effort to unlock the event song and never bothered for the rest other than the daily logins. As for the rest of the event commus, I have like a gajillion commu keys anyway. So I'll just get to them after the event.

I think it's good that there are events that don't make you give a shit. Even if it's event after event that features idols you like, there will eventually come a point where you get burnt out. So I believe that forced breaks courtesy of something that doesn't interest you are actually welcome.

>and others
Good. That poser doesn't deserve any credit.

YAMINOMA

>What's the point of paying money to vote just to see the songs you won for your idols get given to randoms?

What's the point? To crown your idol as Cinderella Girl and give her the treatment all the other CGs got:
- Two original songs in the elections CD.
- A Cinderella Girl card.
- Be the ranking card on CG's anniversary event.
Plus: get the idols you want voiced and give them the chance of being part of the elections CD.

Kaede and the newbies got everything in the list.

You're just upset SS is not carrying over what CG does when both games have two clearly different policies when it comes to content and it's been like that since release.

>Why would there be any backlash?

Because they already had the election song event two months ago. On the other hand, the batch from 2016 had that event about six months after they got their original song.

Fix your graphics settings

Obviously they didn't give a fuck that they just had their first event two months ago, considering they just reused the entire unit as is, kicking out the higher rankers in the process. At least if they had been spread out into multiple new songs while leaving always to the original cast, it would've been fine.

You can't prove that.

I'm more than okay with events that don't cater to me. Obviously not every unit is going to be to my preference. But I don't want that to come at the cost of idols I like getting kicked out of songs they actually earned a place in.
Kaede and Mio were the highest rankers last year and they didn't to be in either of the events that featured the songs they got voted into. Similarly Uzuki and Kaede for the year before that. That year's second song was worse because it removed everyone and gave the event to a bunch of non rankers.
So yeah, make any number of events I don't like, but not at the cost of girls who earned their places getting kicked out.

Except that wasn't the case since launch. All election songs at least had the original version added even if no event (or no proper event in case of Absolute NIne), and Tsubomi actually had a full event featuring the original cast. Take Me Take You was when they started doing separate game versions. Mind you, Take Me Take You and Koi ga Saku Kisetsu are at least understandable because of the >5 singers issue.

I can? I was pissed for so long because I assumed TD didn't come with AA

Invincible Justice is such a hype song.

I mean both games have had different approaches when it comes to content from the very beginning, not especifically talking about the elections song. It's like complaining about your favorite unvoiced who not being the ranking card in a Groove.

Idol Heroes event in TD when

Well, as someone already mentioned, it is clear their intention was to be done with the event cards for the new girls. I believe giving them an original song on top of two events on two months would have been more harmful.

Maybe after TB.

I feel that they should let the game and animation stuff evolve a bit before they tackle action scenes. It's already made good progress so far.

Then again, they already have choreography made for that song.

And I'm specifically talking about that.
I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi. I remember all the whining when they gave her a solo for the anime.

They could've done that with the original cast of Always. Yuzu and Hina could've got the cards. Tomoe could've been given the SSR instead. There's always a way if they cared. They just simply didn't.

>I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi.

In the same way that you'd probably brush it away and enjoy your Mio event and card? We're going back to events that pander to your likes and events that don't, can't possibly pander to all at the same time.

New Wave event when?

I'm willing to compromise for a Fata Morgana event when push comes to shove.

Goddamn, Sakura is really ugly.

>I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi.
While you're probably right in that regard, it was actually Mio's Tsubomi that convinced me that how Scamco handles elections song is "the winners will get to sing thing song we already made before we actually release it the way we were originally going to and consider the election version the definitive version."
Additionally, the second election songs were very clearly meant to pad out CG's general "theme song" library past Onegai Cinderella for lives, considering much of the release focus at the time was with regards to image and type songs.

The improvements in camera work is nice, but they really need to work on animations, sometimes I can't take scenes seriously with the reused animations they use.

I'm ready for Akane's song tonight.

They really should work to add two solos a month given the backlog.

Of course I would enjoy a Mio event and card. I wouldn't come here and try to defend them doing that like some people are doing now, though. I just couldn't do all that mental gymnastics needed to consider that the "right move".
Like I said, this is not a matter of whether I like it or not. It's a matter of them not giving a fuck about all the people who still keep that piece of shit card game online. Even if the ones that got kicked out weren't Uzuki, Kaede or Mio, it would've made no difference.

Anyway, my feelings (or anyone else who actually cares about this shit) on this matter are clearly irrelevant. The majority of the SS playerbase will just keep on not giving a shit and paying through their asses everytime a limited gacha is in, going by grossing rankings. It's upto me to decide whether this shit is good enough to keep on caring about further.

That's an idea, your idea. The idea the writers had was making the events of Koi ga Saku Kisetsu and always into one single story about these five girls. Yes, they got a very different treatment from the 2016 batch but on the other hand these newbies didn't have a drama nor Shiny Numbers. This is a way to make up for that.

Izumi you deserve better than them.

I'm hoping they'll do it after they bring back Kotoha, cause I have a feeling that or the choreography is what's holding them back.

twitter.com/takemasatakeshi/status/961123227845177346

No, not like this.

>consider the election version the definitive version
And starting with Koi ga Saku, SS is even throwing this out of the window. Amazing.

That's an idea that could have done exactly what you mentioned here. >to be done with the event cards for the new girls
That's all.
>but on the other hand these newbies didn't have a drama nor Shiny Numbers.
Neither did Kaede and Mio who ranked higher.

>Kotoha update happens on-stream during the Valentine's announcement stream
>Her commu and solo added at the same time since Princess is after the Angel solo coming up soon
The pieces are falling into place.

>It's a matter of them not giving a fuck about all the people who still keep that piece of shit card game online

Again, those who actively play CG and voted in the elections got everything they were expected to get

Nice ass. But Yukari has yet to corrupt Noriko.

Please don't give me hope user.

I don't want to live with the disappointment.

Or Yuka for that matter. She stopped a little short of plunging her down the dark path completely.

>Akane's song
It's gonna be harder than Rocomotion right?

Sure, user. It's completely okay for girls who ranked higher to get ignored in their own song as long as the girls you like retain their places.

Sure, but Sakura has a better ass than Izumi.

>That's an idea that could have done exactly what you mentioned here

Exactly and to do that they came up with this double-event story.

>Neither did Kaede and Mio who ranked higher.

That's true, I never said it wasn't unfair for them, I was comparing the new girls' treatment with the 2016 batch who got introduced to the players via Shiny Numbers and they also had a drama.

You can't fool me. Anyone can see Sakura is a shorty. Also the waist/hip size for both say otherwise.

- TD UI TL:

What will happen if her pigtails come off?

My whole point with that idea is that it could've been done without being unfair to them. The previous year's issue is a whole other thing.
But as I said before, I'm obviously a minority in caring about these things. Not much else to be said.

But they didn't get ignored? Kaede got her CG card and ranking card in CG's anniversary event and both she and Mio got to be part of the elections CD.
CG's elections have never promised anything beyond that.

In terms of non-canon, I do remember reading/fapping to that one doujin of Yukari forcing Yuka to have sex with Producer. That's pretty much going into the dark path.

I'm talking about that exact same doujin. And in that one, Yuka didn't get the dick. She observed a lot of action up close though.

Point is, she didn't get the dick. She hasn't gone beyond the point of no return yet. There's still hope for her yet.

>And starting with Koi ga Saku, SS is even throwing this out of the window. Amazing.
That was sarcasm, user. As far as Idolmaster/Scamco is concerned, what they might give "definitive" status to has little to no bearing on anything but an official CD existing.

Kyun! Vampire Girl is "definitively" Project Fairy's song, but any of the AllStars sing it well all the same; there isn't any further significance than it existing one single way as a formally named official CD release in spite of who can actually sing it.

>Enter エムステ on twitter search bar
>Majority of tweets is Nips SALT and BUTTHURTS about how shit Los is.
>More so than any English speaking tweet complaint and bitching

Ouch
Is this good thing?

(I am same user in past threads who ask to screen capped tweet by the way)

Lastly:
twitter.com/YuukiDanchouP/status/961072376422084608

A good summary how Nips feel about Los.

>didn't get the dick
What a failure

Ah. I may need to view that one again and refresh my memory. I could use more Yuka while waiting for this stream to start.

Kirby PaTOOTie

do you want it?

While I'm annoyed by the issue of Kaede and Mio, at least they have had multiple event cards and event appearances.
Meanwhile I'm still waiting here for an event card for Miyu. They just had to use Take Me Take You to give a second card to Yoshino despite her having got one only a few months ago at that point and then pull that disaster with KimiSoba killing the last hope she had for one. And she doesn't even have a relevant enough fully voiced CG unit to get an original song.
Shame Miyu seems to be pretty unpopular with the SS crowd despite ranking decently in CG even after her voice win.

Me at the bottom right.

Anastasia's eyes

Her foot on my face, yes.

>There's still hope for her yet.
Oh you sweet innocent children. Do you not read enough eromanga or doujins? She might have not gotten fucked, but she got extreme exposure to dick. The very image and smell has been ingrained into her mind now. Whenever she closes her eyes, all she see is dick. When she sees Yuka, all she will remember is that face of ecstasy that she had as she go plowed from behind. Whenever she sleeps at night, she will dream of dick. It's just a matter of time before she approaches Producer on her own, panties on the floor and begs for that sweet sweet dick. Hope for her? There is none.

Let's just hope that Noriko is kept safe. But considering the very twisted Takemasayaverse, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Blame Miku for hijacking her spot in Take me Take you

>get an original song.
Koiseyo?

Or do you mean a Mobamasu unit? I don't think Miyu really has any recurring Mobamasu clique other than Valentines Hanseikai. Nothing stopping them from throwing her with a bunch of other 20+ year olds again though.

>When she sees Yuka
Well uh, Yukari for that matter.

Oh Miku is also a culprit. But at least Miku's last event card wasn't as close as Yoshino's last one at that time.
And yes, I mean original song for a Mobamasu unit. Miyu doesn't have anything of that sort and I don't exactly have high hopes of Valentine Hanseikai getting anything with both Rumi and Toko unvoiced. I mean I'd be fucking over the moon if they got the Individuals treatment, but I'd have to be pretty stupid to actively expect that to happen.

Rumi is on the crowd of a miracle still possibly happening. Good fucking luck with Toko though.

>Let's just hope Noriko is kept safe
I'm conflicted. At one end, she's only 13 years old but at the same time I want to see her innocence corrupted.

I gave up on the event because I couldn’t get over the disappointment. I hope Akatsuki really pays attention to the backlash. They should’ve just stuck to the standard rhythm game format like SS and TD.

Or at least released the event song in time for the event.
But no, have a song name and a couple of screenshots.

>i've got an idea for a character guise
>let's take a cute girl and make her...MY WAIFU
>and i got a better one here
>let's take another cute girl and make her...MY DAUGHTERU

Someone got paid to come up with this garbage.

Puchis are monsters, not daughters.

You wouldn't say that to Lo's face, buddy.

Well yeah I wouldn't want to be attacked by a monster.

I swear to fucking god you piece of garbage.

My wife eyes!

Some say she's still running.

Silly Foomy she could just read it as is.

>expecting the new CMs to be added to the game

Hue SS's schedule is fucking shit and they'd rather focus on original songs than adding already existing ones. Aren't you people waiting for a Sayonara Andromeda event that will never come? In fact, good luck getting that song added to the game. Same with the CMs they have yet to add.

LIVE IN 90 MINUTES

90 minutes until CG dies for good.