Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
Event: 01/31 - 02/08 Live Parade "always" (Tomoe, Hina)
Gacha: 01/31 - 02/09 (Miho, Yuzu, Rin, Misaki)
Party: 02/05 - 03/05
Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
Event: 01/31 - 02/07 PSTheater "Aikotoba wa Start Up!" (Iori, Ami)
Gacha: 01/31 - 02/11 (Mizuki, Mami, Emily)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON [email protected]:
Event: 02/05 - 02/11 (Teru, Suzaku)
Event Gacha: 02/03 - 02/13 (Amehiko, Hideo)
SR Rate Up: 01/29 - 02/08 Altessimo

NEWS:
- Check previous OPs for more news.
Archive of veekyforums.com/thread/204314093/video-games: archive.is/8LXCI
- ML Quintet Player: veekyforums.com/thread/204314093/video-games veekyforums.com/thread/204314093/video-games
- CG Initial [email protected] video greeting with New Generations: veekyforums.com/thread/204314093/video-games
- U149 volume 2 CD MP3/FLAC rip: veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games
- SS Reiko commu sub: veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games

UPCOMING:
Feb 7th, 8PM JST: HTML5 stream: veekyforums.com/thread/203687464/video-games
Feb 7th: ML [email protected] SPARKLE 06, STELLA MASTER 01 Vertex Meister
Feb 10th/11th: Hatsuboshi Enbu encore screenings

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games
twitter.com/takemasatakeshi/status/961123227845177346
twitter.com/YuukiDanchouP/status/961072376422084608
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31965332
nico.ms/lv310501560
youtu.be/-DEBkWBrOE4
nico.ms/lv310657158
youtu.be/hGPti_p9YIg
nyaa.si/view/1004329
app.famitsu.com/20170810_1106612/
vims.co.jp/talent_profile_detail.php?id=115
twitter.com/imassc_official
youtube.com/watch?v=VyO8IjsGZoI
twitter.com/akubin_ani_game/status/961195652372819968
idolmaster-shinycolors.bxd.co.jp/
prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?action=input&device_type=1&app=imassc
twitter.com/osamup/status/961203202614898689
twitter.com/reina_kondo/status/961206270584700928
4gamer.net/games/381/G038176/20180207058/
twitter.com/3510mg/status/961203517825273856
twitter.com/SukkiriPon/status/961205897312612353
archive.is/09AzL
pastebin.com/RbCnkLtp
twitter.com/sp_exd/status/961219537432543232
veekyforums.com/thread/204461486/video-games
veekyforums.com/thread/203991615/video-games
veekyforums.com/thread/204051708/video-games
veekyforums.com/thread/204209983/video-games
twitter.com/BandoriParty/status/960770031067041793
youtube.com/channel/UC5e7xrYUAf7wIOcFFyOf46A/videos
twitter.com/RyelSp/status/960699154988240896
youtube.com/channel/UC9M0H8Qnh3vptFen8ZqtQsQ/featured
youtube.com/BanGDreamGirlsBandParty
docs.google.com/document/d/1lGpXqOPytFGTOTaIHksh4M-tRLJnXhNFppl9UTvjuS8/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1-2NTRXXQf0dzXiIGUJ7MDrCceBFFaAUOJmWVuOxX2R0/edit
bilibili.com/video/av19101819
youtube.com/watch?v=rZgAcNE5YPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ghDvfnmT6Tw
bilibili.com/video/av19173786
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakaogames.bangdreamkr
itunes.apple.com/kr/app/id1308168618

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Shoutout to my main man ChieP
we go way back

sleep snug /@/

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I always do in winter.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Preemptive birthday wish for adopted Nina!

Nojokur
Nojokur

The fact that is not Suzuho the one doing the big sister role triggers me

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

haven't opened the SS event page even once
login, open it and immediately skip the opening commu to collect the 50 jewels before the event ends
close game

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I can't be assed to even do that, SS has gotten so boring to me I'm hoping HTML5 is minimally interesting enough to make me uninstall it for good.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Then just fucking uninstall it.

Do you people want a medal for bragging about on the internet about how much you don't play a game?

girlDog
girlDog

- CG update (Jan 7th) + maintenance (Jan 15th): veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games

askme
askme

implying they can uninstall

farquit
farquit

Wait fuck it's February isn't it

I'm going to bed

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Yeah, January is already over.

Playboyize
Playboyize

That'd be nice but actually what I want is for you to calm down.

MPmaster
MPmaster

I'm the first guy. I don't want to uninstall it. I like CG. But the recent SS events have been shit and I'm sick of it. Did they really have to rehash the same unit from a month ago? I get that they want to shill the new voices, but goddamn this game just does not respect election winners at all. The 5 new voicesluts get two full featured events within 2 months, and Kaede gets a bad cut of the new Koi Kaze, released in a broken clownshow of an event. And let's not forget Uzuki, who got jack shit.

Emberfire
Emberfire

I've been looking forward to hearing the new voices sing with other girls, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

ARE YOU [email protected] TO TAKE THE BANDPILL AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES THE NEW BANDORU ERA JUST IN FEW HOURS?

LESS THAN 5 HOURS

Flameblow
Flameblow

HTML5 assistance will be worst than Chihiro

farquit
farquit

Game is clearly geared towards the masses who have no idea about original CG or elections.
It sucks but it's how it is. Personally just waiting a while longer at least until new CMs are out to see if they start adding those into the game. If not, well, maybe time to drop.
Shouldn't forget that this shit is supposed to be entertainment.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Did they really have to rehash the same unit from a month ago?

No, I'm a HinaP and even I think it sucks. It's pretty obvious they just wanted to get the voiced cards out of the way. Picking always makes it even lazier, why even make a new song when you already have 3 of the 5 voice tracks for a song already recorded? Just replace Kaede and Mio with the other 2 and call it a day.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Not much could have been done for Hanaba's game cut and CG's election winners got their respective events and cards on, well, CG. I take that you whale'd for them back then.

askme
askme

This isn't the kind of game that encourages non-stop play grindy gameplay like most MMOs do. It offers a fluctuating focus of content that doesn't necessarily cater to one crowd all the time. Not feeling the current menu? Then just fuck off till the game offers something else that you like. January just offered as a triple whammy of Happy New Yeah, Ugatsu Binri and a new event type that focuses on the unvoiced anyway. So I don't mind things taking a breather for one event.

I get that you want to vent out, but come on.

I do share your sentiments on Uzuki and Kaede getting the shaft as election winners though. At least Kaede got Koi Kaze Sai. Poor Dooks got the Tamami end of the stick.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Ugatsu Binri
Bi ni Iri Ugatsu rather. Man, those wordplay titles are a pain in the ass to remember.

Spamalot
Spamalot

And wouldn't the backlash be worse if they got an original song immediately after the elections CD came out? They played it as safe as they could.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Not him but I won't be paying for that anymore, not even during elections. What's the point of paying money to vote just to see the songs you won for your idols get given to randoms?

Why would there be any backlash? The previous year Shin and Miyu got their first original song just after the election CD in December and there was no problem with that. Then Nono in another month and Yoshino the month after. That worked very well.

Techpill
Techpill

I went full autism for Happy New Yeah, Sae/Syuko-han's Hagoromo Sex Night and Sushi Road (Aoi's Side). So I can actually appreciate the current event not making me give a shit about it. I just put in enough effort to unlock the event song and never bothered for the rest other than the daily logins. As for the rest of the event commus, I have like a gajillion commu keys anyway. So I'll just get to them after the event.

I think it's good that there are events that don't make you give a shit. Even if it's event after event that features idols you like, there will eventually come a point where you get burnt out. So I believe that forced breaks courtesy of something that doesn't interest you are actually welcome.

Nojokur
Nojokur

and others
Good. That poser doesn't deserve any credit.

JunkTop
JunkTop

YAMINOMA

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

What's the point of paying money to vote just to see the songs you won for your idols get given to randoms?

What's the point? To crown your idol as Cinderella Girl and give her the treatment all the other CGs got:
- Two original songs in the elections CD.
- A Cinderella Girl card.
- Be the ranking card on CG's anniversary event.
Plus: get the idols you want voiced and give them the chance of being part of the elections CD.

Kaede and the newbies got everything in the list.

You're just upset SS is not carrying over what CG does when both games have two clearly different policies when it comes to content and it's been like that since release.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Why would there be any backlash?

Because they already had the election song event two months ago. On the other hand, the batch from 2016 had that event about six months after they got their original song.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Fix your graphics settings

RavySnake
RavySnake

Obviously they didn't give a fuck that they just had their first event two months ago, considering they just reused the entire unit as is, kicking out the higher rankers in the process. At least if they had been spread out into multiple new songs while leaving always to the original cast, it would've been fine.

Snarelure
Snarelure

You can't prove that.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I'm more than okay with events that don't cater to me. Obviously not every unit is going to be to my preference. But I don't want that to come at the cost of idols I like getting kicked out of songs they actually earned a place in.
Kaede and Mio were the highest rankers last year and they didn't to be in either of the events that featured the songs they got voted into. Similarly Uzuki and Kaede for the year before that. That year's second song was worse because it removed everyone and gave the event to a bunch of non rankers.
So yeah, make any number of events I don't like, but not at the cost of girls who earned their places getting kicked out.

Except that wasn't the case since launch. All election songs at least had the original version added even if no event (or no proper event in case of Absolute NIne), and Tsubomi actually had a full event featuring the original cast. Take Me Take You was when they started doing separate game versions. Mind you, Take Me Take You and Koi ga Saku Kisetsu are at least understandable because of the >5 singers issue.

hairygrape
hairygrape

I can? I was pissed for so long because I assumed TD didn't come with AA

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Invincible Justice is such a hype song.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I mean both games have had different approaches when it comes to content from the very beginning, not especifically talking about the elections song. It's like complaining about your favorite unvoiced who not being the ranking card in a Groove.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Idol Heroes event in TD when

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Well, as someone already mentioned, it is clear their intention was to be done with the event cards for the new girls. I believe giving them an original song on top of two events on two months would have been more harmful.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Maybe after TB.

SniperGod
SniperGod

I feel that they should let the game and animation stuff evolve a bit before they tackle action scenes. It's already made good progress so far.

Then again, they already have choreography made for that song.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

And I'm specifically talking about that.
I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi. I remember all the whining when they gave her a solo for the anime.

They could've done that with the original cast of Always. Yuzu and Hina could've got the cards. Tomoe could've been given the SSR instead. There's always a way if they cared. They just simply didn't.

Playboyize
Playboyize

I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi.

In the same way that you'd probably brush it away and enjoy your Mio event and card? We're going back to events that pander to your likes and events that don't, can't possibly pander to all at the same time.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

New Wave event when?

I'm willing to compromise for a Fata Morgana event when push comes to shove.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Goddamn, Sakura is really ugly.

massdebater
massdebater

I bet a lot of people defending this now would've sung a very different tune if they had done a Mio center event for Tsubomi.
While you're probably right in that regard, it was actually Mio's Tsubomi that convinced me that how Scamco handles elections song is "the winners will get to sing thing song we already made before we actually release it the way we were originally going to and consider the election version the definitive version."
Additionally, the second election songs were very clearly meant to pad out CG's general "theme song" library past Onegai Cinderella for lives, considering much of the release focus at the time was with regards to image and type songs.

massdebater
massdebater

The improvements in camera work is nice, but they really need to work on animations, sometimes I can't take scenes seriously with the reused animations they use.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I'm ready for Akane's song tonight.

They really should work to add two solos a month given the backlog.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Of course I would enjoy a Mio event and card. I wouldn't come here and try to defend them doing that like some people are doing now, though. I just couldn't do all that mental gymnastics needed to consider that the "right move".
Like I said, this is not a matter of whether I like it or not. It's a matter of them not giving a fuck about all the people who still keep that piece of shit card game online. Even if the ones that got kicked out weren't Uzuki, Kaede or Mio, it would've made no difference.

Anyway, my feelings (or anyone else who actually cares about this shit) on this matter are clearly irrelevant. The majority of the SS playerbase will just keep on not giving a shit and paying through their asses everytime a limited gacha is in, going by grossing rankings. It's upto me to decide whether this shit is good enough to keep on caring about further.

Snarelure
Snarelure

That's an idea, your idea. The idea the writers had was making the events of Koi ga Saku Kisetsu and always into one single story about these five girls. Yes, they got a very different treatment from the 2016 batch but on the other hand these newbies didn't have a drama nor Shiny Numbers. This is a way to make up for that.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Izumi you deserve better than them.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I'm hoping they'll do it after they bring back Kotoha, cause I have a feeling that or the choreography is what's holding them back.

Booteefool
Booteefool

twitter.com/takemasatakeshi/status/961123227845177346

No, not like this.

Spamalot
Spamalot

consider the election version the definitive version
And starting with Koi ga Saku, SS is even throwing this out of the window. Amazing.

That's an idea that could have done exactly what you mentioned here. to be done with the event cards for the new girls
That's all.
but on the other hand these newbies didn't have a drama nor Shiny Numbers.
Neither did Kaede and Mio who ranked higher.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Kotoha update happens on-stream during the Valentine's announcement stream
Her commu and solo added at the same time since Princess is after the Angel solo coming up soon
The pieces are falling into place.

takes2long
takes2long

It's a matter of them not giving a fuck about all the people who still keep that piece of shit card game online

Again, those who actively play CG and voted in the elections got everything they were expected to get

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Nice ass. But Yukari has yet to corrupt Noriko.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Please don't give me hope user.

I don't want to live with the disappointment.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Or Yuka for that matter. She stopped a little short of plunging her down the dark path completely.

idontknow
idontknow

Akane's song
It's gonna be harder than Rocomotion right?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Sure, user. It's completely okay for girls who ranked higher to get ignored in their own song as long as the girls you like retain their places.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Sure, but Sakura has a better ass than Izumi.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

That's an idea that could have done exactly what you mentioned here

Exactly and to do that they came up with this double-event story.

Neither did Kaede and Mio who ranked higher.

That's true, I never said it wasn't unfair for them, I was comparing the new girls' treatment with the 2016 batch who got introduced to the players via Shiny Numbers and they also had a drama.

girlDog
girlDog

You can't fool me. Anyone can see Sakura is a shorty. Also the waist/hip size for both say otherwise.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

- TD UI TL:

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

What will happen if her pigtails come off?

Skullbone
Skullbone

My whole point with that idea is that it could've been done without being unfair to them. The previous year's issue is a whole other thing.
But as I said before, I'm obviously a minority in caring about these things. Not much else to be said.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

But they didn't get ignored? Kaede got her CG card and ranking card in CG's anniversary event and both she and Mio got to be part of the elections CD.
CG's elections have never promised anything beyond that.

Flameblow
Flameblow

In terms of non-canon, I do remember reading/fapping to that one doujin of Yukari forcing Yuka to have sex with Producer. That's pretty much going into the dark path.

FastChef
FastChef

I'm talking about that exact same doujin. And in that one, Yuka didn't get the dick. She observed a lot of action up close though.

Point is, she didn't get the dick. She hasn't gone beyond the point of no return yet. There's still hope for her yet.

whereismyname
whereismyname

And starting with Koi ga Saku, SS is even throwing this out of the window. Amazing.
That was sarcasm, user. As far as Idolmaster/Scamco is concerned, what they might give "definitive" status to has little to no bearing on anything but an official CD existing.

Kyun! Vampire Girl is "definitively" Project Fairy's song, but any of the AllStars sing it well all the same; there isn't any further significance than it existing one single way as a formally named official CD release in spite of who can actually sing it.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Enter エムステ on twitter search bar
Majority of tweets is Nips SALT and BUTTHURTS about how shit Los is.
More so than any English speaking tweet complaint and bitching

Ouch
Is this good thing?

(I am same user in past threads who ask to screen capped tweet by the way)

Lastly:
twitter.com/YuukiDanchouP/status/961072376422084608

A good summary how Nips feel about Los.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

didn't get the dick
What a failure

Techpill
Techpill

Ah. I may need to view that one again and refresh my memory. I could use more Yuka while waiting for this stream to start.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Kirby PaTOOTie

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

do you want it?

cum2soon
cum2soon

While I'm annoyed by the issue of Kaede and Mio, at least they have had multiple event cards and event appearances.
Meanwhile I'm still waiting here for an event card for Miyu. They just had to use Take Me Take You to give a second card to Yoshino despite her having got one only a few months ago at that point and then pull that disaster with KimiSoba killing the last hope she had for one. And she doesn't even have a relevant enough fully voiced CG unit to get an original song.
Shame Miyu seems to be pretty unpopular with the SS crowd despite ranking decently in CG even after her voice win.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Me at the bottom right.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Anastasia's eyes

Inmate
Inmate

Her foot on my face, yes.

TreeEater
TreeEater

There's still hope for her yet.
Oh you sweet innocent children. Do you not read enough eromanga or doujins? She might have not gotten fucked, but she got extreme exposure to dick. The very image and smell has been ingrained into her mind now. Whenever she closes her eyes, all she see is dick. When she sees Yuka, all she will remember is that face of ecstasy that she had as she go plowed from behind. Whenever she sleeps at night, she will dream of dick. It's just a matter of time before she approaches Producer on her own, panties on the floor and begs for that sweet sweet dick. Hope for her? There is none.

Let's just hope that Noriko is kept safe. But considering the very twisted Takemasayaverse, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Blame Miku for hijacking her spot in Take me Take you

get an original song.
Koiseyo?

Or do you mean a Mobamasu unit? I don't think Miyu really has any recurring Mobamasu clique other than Valentines Hanseikai. Nothing stopping them from throwing her with a bunch of other 20+ year olds again though.

Inmate
Inmate

When she sees Yuka
Well uh, Yukari for that matter.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Oh Miku is also a culprit. But at least Miku's last event card wasn't as close as Yoshino's last one at that time.
And yes, I mean original song for a Mobamasu unit. Miyu doesn't have anything of that sort and I don't exactly have high hopes of Valentine Hanseikai getting anything with both Rumi and Toko unvoiced. I mean I'd be fucking over the moon if they got the Individuals treatment, but I'd have to be pretty stupid to actively expect that to happen.

likme
likme

Rumi is on the crowd of a miracle still possibly happening. Good fucking luck with Toko though.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Let's just hope Noriko is kept safe
I'm conflicted. At one end, she's only 13 years old but at the same time I want to see her innocence corrupted.

Nojokur
Nojokur

I gave up on the event because I couldn’t get over the disappointment. I hope Akatsuki really pays attention to the backlash. They should’ve just stuck to the standard rhythm game format like SS and TD.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Or at least released the event song in time for the event.
But no, have a song name and a couple of screenshots.

Spamalot
Spamalot

i've got an idea for a character guise
let's take a cute girl and make her...MY WAIFU
and i got a better one here
let's take another cute girl and make her...MY DAUGHTERU

Someone got paid to come up with this garbage.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Puchis are monsters, not daughters.

RumChicken
RumChicken

You wouldn't say that to Lo's face, buddy.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Well yeah I wouldn't want to be attacked by a monster.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I swear to fucking god you piece of garbage.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

My wife eyes!

JunkTop
JunkTop

Some say she's still running.

takes2long
takes2long

Silly Foomy she could just read it as is.

iluvmen
iluvmen

expecting the new CMs to be added to the game

Hue SS's schedule is fucking shit and they'd rather focus on original songs than adding already existing ones. Aren't you people waiting for a Sayonara Andromeda event that will never come? In fact, good luck getting that song added to the game. Same with the CMs they have yet to add.

RumChicken
RumChicken

LIVE IN 90 MINUTES

eGremlin
eGremlin

90 minutes until CG dies for good.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I remember back in 2013, a new [email protected] mobile game developed by the core [email protected] team was going to kill CG for good.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

fucking shit and they'd rather focus on original songs than adding already existing ones.
Sounds like TD.

How's that bigger than CG song library doing so far when it comes to being added to the game? SS started out with more songs than TD and in the same amount of time that was given to TD by far, had more songs added to the game.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The difference here is that TD's Gacha schedule is shit too.

ML ALWAYS WINS BABY.

whereismyname
whereismyname

CG was at its highest back then though, things are very different now. CG/SS developers have been constantly hurting the playerbase for a long while now, at this point I'd even doubt if they'd manage to fill those domes up but that's still too early to tell.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

That's nice and all but did your insecurity force you to bring TD to the discussion or what? Keep waiting warmly for Sayonara Andromeda, the CMs, SMs and whatever is left to be added.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Kisses.

w8t4u
w8t4u

TD is so dead that you need a CGfag's insecurity for it to be brought into discussion.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

H
T
Million
Live

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

It's only going to get worse in little over an hour huh.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31965332
A little refresh

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Nobody gave a shit about CG back then and it's only enjoying usjustified popularity now
CGs peak was way back then and is on a decline right now

If you niggers are gonna shitpost, at least keep your shitposting angles consistent.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

What a beautiful morning.

Your end is near CGshitters. The clock is ticking.

tick
tock

Emberburn
Emberburn

He lives!

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

in you!

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I love you guys

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

We know Jesus.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I love you Chie

Booteefool
Booteefool

You really want the Bandpill, don't you?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

No one likes you metaboi.

SniperWish
SniperWish

There's nothing meta about MIO HONDA

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Just a friendly reminder that no matter bad things get, at least SS isn't as bad as TD.

Gotta count the blessings you know?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Mioleaf is not metafag. He's our greatest ally.

Firespawn
Firespawn

One hour remains until the reveal of the new [email protected] game for Bandai Namco's HTML5 platform, on February 7th at 8PM JST.
nico.ms/lv310501560
youtu.be/-DEBkWBrOE4

Playboyize
Playboyize

I can't believe it's fucking happening, the death of CG at last, I'm going to cry of joy.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

One week remains until the reveal of the [email protected] BOOST event voting results, on February 14th at 8PM JST.
nico.ms/lv310657158
youtu.be/hGPti_p9YIg

MPmaster
MPmaster

Did I miss something?
I just checked my ranking in TD before the event ends and I have 未所属 marked next to "lounge ranking"
What even is this?
Did I fuck up?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Means you're not part of a lounge, you filthy EOP.

StonedTime
StonedTime

shitposting already this annoying
Great job, Mirishitters

Illusionz
Illusionz

How do I lounge?
When did they add this?

hairygrape
hairygrape

GamiP: Completely new [email protected] game coming up!
/@/: [same old "argument" as always]

I mean I can't exactly blame anyone as I still keep coming here despite this

MPmaster
MPmaster

If it really is "A new "[email protected]" game" it means it's not CG related, so that's okay too.

hairygrape
hairygrape

See, the first thing you think of is CG.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Because your misery is going to be my joy.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Stop scratching the itch.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Surely you have some game or hobby or something that could provide you joy instead? Or has all that disappointed you so much already?

Booteefool
Booteefool

MS06 is up on nyaa, for those interested.

viagrandad
viagrandad

My hobby was going to /@/ to talk about [email protected] until you reddit LoveLive trash came in September 2016 and trashed the place. Now I'm just enjoying your meltdown over your so beloved series dying after a mere 2 years.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Sure sounds like you're the one melting down, imagining all these deaths.

massdebater
massdebater

My hobby was going to /@/ to talk about [email protected]
I'm so sorry.

Playboyize
Playboyize

From pure extasis maybe.

WebTool
WebTool

Oh no your brain's already melting and mixing up languages.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

[Mashin] [180207] THE [email protected] MILLION LIVE! [email protected] SPARKLE 06 [320K]
nyaa.si/view/1004329

whereismyname
whereismyname

Fuck yes.

RumChicken
RumChicken

dying after a mere 2 years.
Wait, I thought we were talking about CG, not ML.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Sweet, three of my favorites plus two others that I think are alright as well. I've got some catching up to do.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Apparently CG started in September 2016.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Stop replying to it, or you're just as bad as it.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Whatever Julia's song is supposed to be called, because nano.ripe loves their double meaning, is a lot better than I expected based off the PV.

girlDog
girlDog

Pretty sure it's Star Trip.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

ML dies in 20 minutes.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I think so as well, but some jps think Start Lip works as well due to a verse in Ryuuseigun. Then there's the possibility of it being Start Trip cause of the song's lyrics.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

It's finally time for some kansai country music, Star Trip, Moongold and Oli Oli Disco.

Noriko is there too I guess.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

EVERYBODY DIES
IN
13 MINUTES

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Kotoha returns in 12 minutes.

5mileys
5mileys

WHAT?! I DON'T WANNA DIE

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Start Lip
Is this a prequel to Lip Service?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Your last words?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

NO MORE GAYS

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Guys I'm scared.

Inmate
Inmate

Shut the fuck up nerds it's almost time

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Maou Angel is underrated

SniperGod
SniperGod

never ever

Nojokur
Nojokur

Naturally, since Chihiro is the best.

Bidwell
Bidwell

My only regret is to have but one life to own all your little asses.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I want to die.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Takane!

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

SHITITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHEREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MPmaster
MPmaster

5th Impact imminent
Taking shelter is pointless
Embrace death

happy_sad
happy_sad

He's gone beyond chaos...
The end approaches!

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

the final bandpill...

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

hey guys
just wanted to let you know that i love all of you

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

At least I will die while listening to Star Trip.

massdebater
massdebater

Let's go~!

Inmate
Inmate

Last for gay idols.

hairygrape
hairygrape

ARE YOU [email protected] MOTHERFUCKERS!? ANY MINUTE NOW

Firespawn
Firespawn

HENTAI

RumChicken
RumChicken

It's here!

hairygrape
hairygrape

translate it weebs

takes2long
takes2long

THEY JUST CONFIRMED ML IDOLS

Playboyize
Playboyize

OH FUCK STRAIGHT INTO THE PV

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Here it is.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

WHO

SniperGod
SniperGod

IT SHAPPENING

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

MAIN RED IS NOT A RED

WHAT THE FUCK

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I saw a puchiroom and rhythm component!

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

ILLUMINATION STARS

Live-2D graphics
DISGUSTING

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

bun
BEST GIRL

WAIT THAT WAS MIKA'S SILHOUETTE

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

283 (Tsubasa) Production

Theme is taking off to the skies and stuff. Focus on VS lives.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

it's literally bangdream
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spamalot
Spamalot

ITS NOT DS

iluvmen
iluvmen

Idolmaster Shiny Colors

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Another stoic blue?

Methshot
Methshot

Not a bad artstyle.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

It already looks better than ML.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Looks like bandshill
It's over. Is this what kills Scamco?

SniperGod
SniperGod

The [email protected]: Shiny Colors

Featuring a bunch of entirely new girls.
There appears to be a live segment to gameplay, but I didn't see any rhythm gameplay.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Meh

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

2D PIG DISGUSTING

FastChef
FastChef

THESE IDOLS LOOK LIKE\ SHIT WTF

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I like Red and Blue's designs.
Yellow is just Miki yet again.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE

farquit
farquit

283pro WINS!

viagrandad
viagrandad

NO PRODUCER CONFIRMED YESSSS

askme
askme

The art reminds me of love live....

Skullbone
Skullbone

So we now have THREE TSUBASA

Emberburn
Emberburn

Main girl is top cute, the cutest from all main reds I'd say.
The rest... is just meh

DeathDog
DeathDog

So would the initials be SC for Shiny colors?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Hiori best girl!

Supergrass
Supergrass

That's what I'm going with.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Looks like Love Liver bait

Booteefool
Booteefool

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

5mileys
5mileys

Idol raising x live battles (PvP?).

Guess this is where the arcade component will go to?

Techpill
Techpill

Not a megane main
I will unleash the Genocide of Miracles.

DeathDog
DeathDog

We haven't had proper PvP gameplay since [email protected] 1.
2 and OFA's PvP implementations were subpar.

whereismyname
whereismyname

is this the new secretary?

i like her already

Supergrass
Supergrass

P CONFIRMED

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I like the art at least but it doesn't really deliver on the

NOTHING LIKE YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE shit they were hyping at TGS.

Even CG has what they call "live battles" so that doesn't really mean much. Too early to assume it's PvP.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

amai
who does he think he's fooling

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Hazuki?

That's the President, not the P.
Every [email protected] game has a P, and he's almost always never an onscreen character.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Hopefully she's less of a Jew like Chihiro and more competent than Ken.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

HARD BOILED PRESIDENT

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The background behind the P silhouette looks like it was ripped straight out of SS.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

He's infiltrated a new agency to bully fluffy autists. Speaking of which, there's no fluffy idol yet. Sad!

Supergrass
Supergrass

Nanakusa Hazuki

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

七草
草草草草草草草

viagrandad
viagrandad

Literally Kouhai from Tawawa buy with less bust.
You are not the only one

iluvmen
iluvmen

283's Amai, stated to be younger than previous presidents.

Nanakusa Hazuki is the office assistant. Multi-purpose and helps with lessons and stuff.

The idols are connected to units in a 315 structure with a focus on their relations there.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Unless someone inherits Chihaya's Spiral Energy, no.

That looks more like more of a mother... Does she have a husband? Is the president of 283 Pro her husband?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Looks like it can be an anime too. Now I suspect they might make an anime for this just to get the ball rolling.

askme
askme

I hate to break this to you, user, but all of [email protected] has anime-like artwork.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I really like this dress. Too bad their main song is shit.

WebTool
WebTool

Cute! CUTE!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Mano
Eh

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Going by looks and nips' tendency to be 5 years behind buzzwords, sounds like the "HTML5" portion is going to be a hybrid app packaged for smartphones (i.e. react native?)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Not realizing it's deliberately as first step to kill Bangshit

cum2soon
cum2soon

I'll need to get used to the art style.
Feels weird.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

*CG

WebTool
WebTool

Cool! COOL!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Feels like a non-imas game

TechHater
TechHater

Art already looks better than A1's sameface in ML.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Ugh it's hideous, it's like A-1 and Bandshill slept together.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Illumination Stars is the main trio unit.

Sakura Makino (Red) - Yukiho-ish personality
Kazano Hiori (Blue) - Stoic classic blue. Shiho + Rin?
Hachimiya Meguru (Yellow) - Good social skills, like the sun. Big fat tats, good at dancing and putting in effort in things.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Looks more like Uzuki than Haruka / Mirai. Who's her seiyuu?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

What are their names?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Oh look it's Miki 3.0

5mileys
5mileys

We always knew it was gonna be built in HTML5, and we suspected that it would have a wrapper for release on the App Store and Google Play. That seems like the most rational thing to do.

Well, actually, the smartest thing to do would be to have a single wrapper app for the entire HTML5 platform, but whatever.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

No app. There was an interview with the chairman of BXD.
app.famitsu.com/20170810_1106612/
They're focusing on "no dowloads or installs, just access the URL and play" as a selling point.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Looks like a carseat-wetter.

Skullbone
Skullbone

A bastard child of princess connect and enstars.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Shit! SHIT!

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Tomo what are you doing

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

The art is hideous.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Where are the lolis?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

tick
tock

iluvmen
iluvmen

meguru your tits

idontknow
idontknow

283 (Tsubasa) Production
President: Tsutomu Amai
Secretary: Hazuki Nanakusa

Main unit (illumination STARS) members:
Red: Mano Sakuragi (CV: Hitomi Sekine)
Blue: Hiori Kazano (CV: Reina Kondo)
Yellow: Meguru Hachimiya (CV: Mayu Mineda)

likme
likme

The live battle style looks right out of Imas 1 with the three judges and 4P competitions?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

They're focusing on "no dowloads or installs, just access the URL and play" as a selling point.
Ah.
That lets them avoid giving any sort of cut from purchases to Google or Apple.
It also means that accessing the game and buying jewels will probably be MUCH harder.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Except she's good at trying, not good when she tries

Emberfire
Emberfire

i want to smell her armpits

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

My thoughts exactly.

girlDog
girlDog

Mayu Mineda
vims.co.jp/talent_profile_detail.php?id=115

She looks young and cute.

askme
askme

He's saying the gameplay is like the old games, [email protected] confirmed saved

iluvmen
iluvmen

No lolis.
This will be the first [email protected] franchise with no loli or shota.

Methshot
Methshot

Well RIP

RavySnake
RavySnake

old games
CG confirmed King of imas forever.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

This is LoS with girls

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Welcome back to "Please enter your japanese mobile phone number" verification hell.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

we want to make it like the old [email protected] games
no lolis

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Emo twintails?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

These actually look like Chinese knockoffs of [email protected] Also none of this is exciting. It's just disappointing.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Thank fuck.

massdebater
massdebater

poor man's LoS

likme
likme

School uniform...

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Where the fucks the 3D?? Ummmmm???

Methnerd
Methnerd

instead of bringing back the old things to the mainline games we'll let them rot and give those things to a completely new and unrelated branch

RumChicken
RumChicken

Art style is like those reallllly boring vanilla doujins that shows the dude's face every panel.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Also none of this is exciting. It's just disappointing.

You're just mad it's not about CG like you deluded yourself to be.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

So there you have your "Mika", guys

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You'll change your tune once they announce the girls can fall in love with each other and perform daring acts of graphic lesbian sex.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

twitter.com/imassc_official

farquit
farquit

It's a HTML5 game, not a native title.
They'd be fucking insane to rely on WebGL during gameplay, so that means no 3D elements at all.

iluvmen
iluvmen

This is a very different artstyle

hairygrape
hairygrape

ML gets shelved
SC comes out
literally old and busted

Techpill
Techpill

Not Mika without spaghetti.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

If the game has a scale of SS / TD, is it possible to run it just on browser with no hiccups? I know PWA has growing so much since last year but I still think it will be slow as fuck to access

RumChicken
RumChicken

Finally something to take Azur Lane on

StonedTime
StonedTime

Produce - Lesson, work, auditions.

Somewhat high on the simulation stuff. Lots of volume of things per idol.

The art style has everyone thinking of ero-games on Twitter, heh.

Lantis is doing the music.

TechHater
TechHater

That's not the rythm mobile game

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I can't believe it's not Band Shill.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Lantis

Supergrass
Supergrass

It's more of a VN artstyle
She's closer to Ranko

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Lantis
dropped

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Guys, have you heard about idol connect? (aicone) this is something like it.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

daring acts of graphic lesbian sex
Will it cater to my sick fetish of hand holding and have some sort of CG to prove it? This is a very important question.

Methshot
Methshot

You mean Mirei?

Methnerd
Methnerd

That dude looks like he fucks.

SniperGod
SniperGod

It's a HTML5 game, so it'll run just fine in any modern browser or mobile or desktop.
That being said, you should anticipate IP region locking, or worse, SMS verification.

eGremlin
eGremlin

They'd might as well put it in there, those fuzzy gloves are perfect for it.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Really looking forward to battling with other Producers.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Lantis
And there goes the tiniest slither of interest.

Nojokur
Nojokur

like old [email protected]
it's gonna kill SS
when TD is the game with the most oldfag appeal
Fucking rip

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Spread them wide.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Developer don't fuck

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Nice volume, stream crew.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Hey, that's at least better than ReStage.
Right?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

He fuck the VA.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

MVs where? It's not an [email protected] game without MVs

SniperWish
SniperWish

Already jumped up to #2 on the list.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

It seems like a combination of all the no-name games shitted out to milk the idol trend. Except it's fucking idolmaster.
Feels surreal.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

L-lewd...

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I don't think the song is bad... Just fairly average.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Their main theme song is Spread the Wings!!! 16 idols are singing it.

Maybe there's 16 total?

Nojokur
Nojokur

There's no 3D graphics.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

kek
Main song a shit

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

SMS verification
Does multiple verification to a single number work? Like 1 number will have multiple accounts connected to it?

HEEEELLLO, SHINY COLORS CITY!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I said... NICE VOLUME, STREAM CREW.

Methshot
Methshot

is literally an ensemble stars with an [email protected] reskin

of course, since that worked very well for happy elements and ensemble girls

TreeEater
TreeEater

That's what it seems like.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Youngest Imas game ends up being the most like the original game

RumChicken
RumChicken

Yeah, in the main image earlier, there were 16 different colored silhouettes. I expect the units to be 3 for IS, 3-5-5 for the others

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Ok so this seems like a bust. How do we kill CG for good?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

That's... kinda lame

WebTool
WebTool

Nips will love it, keep crying and showing your insecurities.

DeathDog
DeathDog

NOTHING LIKE YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE
That's not what they said. They said it would be different from the [email protected] we are used to, and it does look different from CG, ML and SM.

Sakura
CG Sakura is fucking dead.

Except it's voiced and animated, that alone puts it miles above LoS.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Theme creator:

山口朗彦

Blue Symphony(作曲・編曲)
Just be myself!!(作曲・編曲)
FAKE SELF×TRUE SELF(作曲・編曲)
Persona Voice(作曲・編曲)
Decided(作曲・編曲)
brave HARMONY(作曲・編曲)

They stated that their idol number will not increase, so it looks like a set 16.

illumination STARS's unit song Hikari no destination will be shown off soon.

whereismyname
whereismyname

hardboiled

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

no loli
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I'll commend them for striking a balance between familiar and different.

Skullbone
Skullbone

"Namassuka Trio"
Dearly Stars
new generations
Signal
Dramatic Stars
and now
Illumination Stars

Emberburn
Emberburn

it's not about CG like you deluded yourself to be.

So much for HTMillionLive amirite?

FastChef
FastChef

Y-yeah bro... Totally h-heh

whereismyname
whereismyname

Your manga is kinda boring

Spamalot
Spamalot

CG Sakura is fucking dead.
It was wrong, her name is "Sakuragi Mano".

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

How many Mikis do we need?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

This is stupid. It was announced last year already that it'll be completely new.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

should anticipate IP region locking, or worse, SMS verification.
God I hope not.

Skullbone
Skullbone

brave HARMONY
hey wait a minute

Emberburn
Emberburn

Official Line account yeah.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

there exist amerishart anons who stayed awake or woke up early for THIS
Feeling a bit silly yet lads?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Mirai you're FAT.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Ignore franchise war shitposters.

massdebater
massdebater

yeah

likme
likme

Main Blue is literally Rin

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I like the art and agree with the nips that it looks ero in design. Certainly a change in pace from A1's usual stuff.

RumChicken
RumChicken

They stated that their idol number will not increase, so it looks like a set 16.
So how will they make money off this? Rolling for the same 16 girls will get old really fast.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Which is good.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I woke up early for work. Then work was cancelled and I've got nothing else better to do.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Pay for songs.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

It works for Love Live

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I feel retarded yeah.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Secret lewd scene soon

Emberburn
Emberburn

Must be all the udon exchanges.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Love Live did it for many years with 9.

FastChef
FastChef

This shit is literally [email protected] Ensemble Stars. Did they learn nothing from Ensemble Girls?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

More screens here than the AS special, so that's a win

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Literally not even an hour after the reveal.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

yeah but LL's original girls are all top tier

viagrandad
viagrandad

welcome message from the [email protected] account (1)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

What's with the Lantis hate on Twitter?

cum2soon
cum2soon

How many new idol franchises are we gonna get before we're totally saturated?

iluvmen
iluvmen

youtube.com/watch?v=VyO8IjsGZoI

Shiny Colors PV 1.

likme
likme

PV
twitter.com/akubin_ani_game/status/961195652372819968

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I like main Cool’s design. Way better than OG, CG or ML’s main Cools.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

its over?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

thumbnail
Mirai making out with a centaur yeah!

JunkTop
JunkTop

And that's it.
Final thoughts for now?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Release date?

Supergrass
Supergrass

there's still volume issues even after the stream ends

FUCKING SERIOUSLY

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Mirai your phone is floating.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Welp. That was disappointing.

happy_sad
happy_sad

A lot of older [email protected] didn't like the switch. But it's far time people got used to it, I guess. New stuff will keep on going to Lantis.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Lantis is boring, and also they don't like releasing karaoke tracks or cover songs.

Techpill
Techpill

CG always wins baby

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Complete

Idol

Saturation

Skullbone
Skullbone

Is it possible to access this Line account on the PC client or do I need to bother with the phone for it?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I dunno, something about this just feels cheap.

It's giving me the vibe of a more unit focused Idol Wars Z. And at least in that game, you can sex up the idols.

WebTool
WebTool

Am I the only one like the art style?
idolmaster-shinycolors.bxd.co.jp/

StonedTime
StonedTime

the site's got 503'd when i tried to open

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

og angel
cg pegasus
ml butterfly
sm eagle
sc literally just wings

TechHater
TechHater

Holy shit

eGremlin
eGremlin

I want to fuck Hazuki.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Because it's a cheap game that'll be used to push the BXD platform.
It uses Live2D for fuck's sake.

Supergrass
Supergrass

They'll release CDs on time, at least. Though I do wish they'd work on their audio mastering.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

D.O.A.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Gaijin ban already.

farquit
farquit

Oh no.

No stealing tweets for 4chin points.

askme
askme

BXD
Drecom/Scamco partnership
Well this game is fucked.

Inmate
Inmate

Looks like BXD's servers already can't handle the load.
Sure is promising!

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

So how do they stack up to the other main trios?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

unique posters jumped from 58 at start of stream to 90

Methshot
Methshot

F

Firespawn
Firespawn

I want to marry Hazuki.

SniperWish
SniperWish

How does it work for niconico, everything less than 90% in the first one is considered shit?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

All I'm hearing from the trailer is Yukihoe, Miki and Rin.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

62% here is complete shit.

likme
likme

Sounds about right. 60% with an audience of fans is absolutely terrible.

Playboyize
Playboyize

I like that the cool idol looks like Rin. Hopefully doujins will follow of her glaring at bald face men.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

That's a bit harsh but I believe nips' reactions is not that different from ours. Oh well.

Firespawn
Firespawn

The stream itself had audio issues and people may have been expecting more, I wouldn't draw too many predictions from it.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

The main yellow is too energetic to be Miki. It's a Mio + Miki fusion

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Yes, the first option usually get >90%. IIRC StS got about 70%ish, so this is much worse than StS.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?action=input&device_type=1&app=imassc

Prereg, if you're interested.

I'm going to register anyway because why not

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Well uh, that was something. I don't really know what else I was expecting. If anything, I suppose that It'll increase the variety of porn under [email protected]

inb4 implying that people will give enough of a shit about this to make porn for it.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Much better than I thought

Don't remind me, beside it's not Happy Elements fault, It's fujo fault.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

literally The [email protected]: Bang Girls

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

thread made in the middle of the night for Americans
East Coast waking up
Wow

SniperWish
SniperWish

Step aside star jewels and million jewels.
FEATHER JEWELS are here to save the day.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Twins?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

already looks more worthwhile than td

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

That just dumb

girlDog
girlDog

Can we go back to talking about lori's event now? It's almost over.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Actually never got into so much on idol franchise beside imas, maybe I will give it a chance.
At least until knowledgeable to make original shitpost beside parroting others.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Good catch.

Snarelure
Snarelure

I'm more concerned about the load time and some lag in the rhythm part (if there's a rhythm part) but

you should anticipate IP region locking, or worse, SMS verification.
yeah, that's sucks too

Emberburn
Emberburn

Gives you wings!
Just like that one energy drink!

RavySnake
RavySnake

who

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Literally who?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

My thoughts are like "Why? Who wanted this?"

Because frankly, the currently existing branches cater in some form to just about everyone who would be interested in [email protected] What does this offer that those don't?

Nojokur
Nojokur

I'm just waiting for the anime announcement now to nail TD's coffin

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

If anything the main draw is that there's no Producer. It's literally bang dream yeah but it's [email protected]

Soft_member
Soft_member

Will SC have an autist?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

braid/ahoge
Please be dark haired.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I'm sure it won't be as cancerous as Gree in terms of registering/buying jews but hopefully there isn't too much barriers.

askme
askme

I still have over 4k worth of event points.
And it's ending in less then 5 minutes.

I fucked up.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Kanade, Chieri/ML Arisa, Miki, Ai, and Uzuki!?

idontknow
idontknow

It's clearly trying to cater to Bandori and LL fags

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

DANKETSU!

It's actually imas culture, we always tsundere towards new kids.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Not interested unless it's CG.

RavySnake
RavySnake

People who miss old-timey [email protected] mechanics, I guess.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Yeah, the producer.

DeathDog
DeathDog

game has two five-man units, two three-man units
live gameplay always shows five idols no matter what

ONE.
FUCKING.
JOB.
DRECOM.

eGremlin
eGremlin

The guy who legit thought this would kill SS will be its dedicated autist.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Here's the emo twintails

happy_sad
happy_sad

What? Are you retarded? The girls in the PV literally talk to you as Producer-san and the dude in charge was explaining how you as P would have to help support them via commus and all.

Playboyize
Playboyize

2nd from left might be a loli.

Methshot
Methshot

Star Jewels
Eh, sounds fine enough. Sounds like a Magical Girl series Macguffin but whatever.
Million Jewels
Well that just sounds stupid and confusing.
Feather Jewels
They aren't even trying are they.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Mika you're there

SniperWish
SniperWish

Jump from 45k to 53k in last 30 minutes. That feels good

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

twintailed loli
Yes pls

DeathDog
DeathDog

the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite of [email protected]

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Not Mika looks shit. The one next to her looks cute though.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Those should be given to mainline games though, since everyone fucking hates the rythm gameplay in those.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

If the live gameplay is just like Arcademas/First Vision, all you would have to do is press a button for vocal/visual/dance/memory appeal, so I wouldn't expect too much interactivity.

It would at least need to sync up with others if it's indeed real time PvP.

And with them set as 16, they're going to be very fleshed out at the very least.

happy_sad
happy_sad

The newest [email protected] series

New idols will soar towards the new stage

And now, they take flight!

A completely brand new [email protected]

Raising idols x Live battles

A new story will take place in the 283 Pro

Idol units will come one after the other!

G-Good morning, Producer-san!

I didn't mean to come off as cold though.

That's one more thing I'll be looking forward to.

Different idol units will be coming!

Produce idols on your smart phone

Making contacts with unique idols

Raise them through lessons and jobs!

And, have a live battle with the other producers in the country!

Colorful stories connected to the idols
I want to fly

Ahaha This has gotten fun
In this new haven

This bond I have with everyone, it has given me power
Come on, let's fly away

The [email protected] Shiny Colors
Producer-san, we'll be working together from now on, won't we?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Please no I missed that part of the stream, fuck, I was hoping there was no P.

askme
askme

Any release date?
Or any date in general?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Don't you only need to play like five songs to rank?

Playboyize
Playboyize

What's the best way to grind this event?

I'm on 14k event points and want to get 25k for the scout ticket by the time it ends

Currently grinding the Akita tour which gets me around 450 event points each run

Can't do the last region tours cause they're too hard

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Low cutoffs.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

So what are we going to call the SCfags?
Yfw the first rabid /@/ SC fan is probably among us already

RumChicken
RumChicken

Why would there be no P in an [email protected] game?

eGremlin
eGremlin

It doesn't look like rhythm gameplay, but rather it's like [email protected] 1 where you instruct your idols to do different appeals for the judges. Precise timing isn't required.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I thought the event ended yesterday FUCK

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Hmm... SC... Not sure about the S, but we can go with SCucks for now.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Play any 45 stamina quests

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

SCrappers?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Just keep repeating the one mission that requires 1 FC and 2 other master songs.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I was hoping there was no P
I think you got the wrong franchise. The LL club is two blocks down.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Shinycucks don't sound bad

JunkTop
JunkTop

Pick easy 45 stam tours that you can complete each time.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Yes. For some reason people don't like Lori.

happy_sad
happy_sad

twitter.com/osamup/status/961203202614898689

Shiny Colors' new VAs are all fresh to the mic, but they'll turn into this soon enough.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Ideally, dick around with the EX missions. But if you say that you suck too much to finish them, then just play tours on the hardest area you can manage with the hardest songs you can.

TechHater
TechHater

I like it.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I'll be honest, I was expecting e-sports [email protected]

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Too long

MPmaster
MPmaster

LEWD

cum2soon
cum2soon

SHIT I forgot to talk to Aoba
try 3 minutes past
kicked to title screen
whatever, Nanto Jyaan etc etc

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

CGfag this upset he resorts to spam

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

HTMillionLive

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Give it about 3-4 months.
Look at Moog's VA. First we know her as someone who almost fucked up on the stage. Now she's a karaage addict with a mask

whereismyname
whereismyname

America, huh?

Noriko is for sexual.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

loli
has tits

you're blind, right?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Many tweets in Japanese and English bitching how SC is much better than Los

Get your shit together scamco

Soft_member
Soft_member

Reina Kondo
Her twitter: twitter.com/reina_kondo/status/961206270584700928

takes2long
takes2long

Why does she have the mole

And I'm seeing art of her already. Master of doujins confirmed.

Evilember
Evilember

90/59/89

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Oppai.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Japanese father, American mother

MPmaster
MPmaster

third Tsubasa is a company
Guess we can't really do NaoNaoNao jokes with them.

girlDog
girlDog

Don't worry, they're all fake.
t. American

Bidwell
Bidwell

157cm

FastChef
FastChef

4gamer.net/games/381/G038176/20180207058/

Screenshots4You

Deepest lore.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Oh okay. I never played [email protected] 1 before so this will be a new thing for me

viagrandad
viagrandad

OH SHIT

Skullbone
Skullbone

They'll hit this in like 3 days.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

So is there a Nao in SC?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

There are still 13 unannounced idols. One of them might be Nao or Sora or any CG/ML/SM same names.

Skullbone
Skullbone

NO

Emberburn
Emberburn

[email protected] stronk

Evilember
Evilember

On a completely unrelated note, Knuck.

Illusionz
Illusionz

What would marrying Knuck be like?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Bring forth the old men.

Lunatick
Lunatick

What can two Uzukis do?

happy_sad
happy_sad

LoS is a dead game. Hope they shut it down soon.

cum2soon
cum2soon

AUSvENG

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I wish they had announced them all today.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

2+8+3 = 3+4+6

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Fangasming about TakeUzu all day long maybe? Perhaps discussing shoujo manga every now and then too.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Drinking those spark drinks from lewd places.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

that was fast

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

What one Uzuki can't for sure.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I honestly wouldn't be averse to the idea that this is some sort of [email protected] prequel universe. We could get Mai in her prime as an NPC rival. And Toko in her initial idol debut as a fodder rival that everyone beats up.

But TakeP doesn't have two dicks.

viagrandad
viagrandad

So what was the point of this new shit when the current franchises are struggling already?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

no beauty mark
Speed doesn't matter if it's sloppy.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Trying to cover all the bases, HTML5 is a popular platform and [email protected] needed their brand there.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Draw Rin
Add a wing hairpin
Done

eGremlin
eGremlin

Actually, all of the current [email protected] branches and products are doing just fine. You shouldn't listen to the shitposters.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

NPC rival
Implying the idol goddess would even be programmed to be defeatable
She'd be the tutorial boss you lose to.

I wouldn't mind loli versions of current idol as well

Lunatick
Lunatick

The Four Horsemen of the @pocalypse
twitter.com/3510mg/status/961203517825273856

Soft_member
Soft_member

She's already getting attention. Nice. I'm liking her design already so that's pretty good.

the current franchises are struggling already?
Where did you get that idea?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I wouldn't say StS or LoS are doing fine. TD and SS sure

happy_sad
happy_sad

fodder rival that everyone beats up.
Well no wonder she ended up being such a depressed piece of shit.

Nobody knows what GamiP is doing.

WebTool
WebTool

red is 86
yellow is 90
i welcome [email protected]

RumChicken
RumChicken

Hachimiya Meguru
16 years old
157cm
46kg
90/59/89
July 22
Cancer
Blood Type O
Hometown America

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

PRESS F TO PAY RES-

SORRY I MEAN

PRESS F TO LAUGH AT THEM

F F F F F F F F

takes2long
takes2long

No pog/badge for Kotori?

Bidwell
Bidwell

metaboi this desperate

iluvmen
iluvmen

Got writeups for the other two?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

You really are buttblasted about this not turning out to be H T M (illion) L (ive) are you?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

twitter.com/SukkiriPon/status/961205897312612353

Doing detective work.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Kotori is no longer a player in this field of mobile games. Her entry will be taken offline in a month.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Do we know who's the artist? Looks really familiar.

FastChef
FastChef

I'm hungry for Rika's butt.

JunkTop
JunkTop

metaboi working himself into a shoot

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

But TakeP doesn't have two dicks.

You can't know that for sure.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

who?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Had to have been plain retarded to expect it when GamiP was clear about this.

cum2soon
cum2soon

I liked it better when it was Kotori representing 765.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Aoba is miles, miles better tho

Emberfire
Emberfire

Get it all out of your system now. I want everybody here on your best behavior once Nina's birthday rolls around.

Firespawn
Firespawn

implying it's not just a prop or some shit
NO LOLIS

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Same birthday as NICO NICO NII. Another character one day off from my birthday again.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Chihiro > Hazuki > Ken > Kotori > a*ba

eGremlin
eGremlin

I don't like this, that's it.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

chihiro
first

Get back to me when she can sing.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

She doesnt even have a single song, not even a competition.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Ok what now

askme
askme

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Snarelure
Snarelure

Mano is a JS?!

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

will you be able to play this as a browser game? because my phone is dead

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I can't stop listening to Naked Romance. It's so fucking cute.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Good lord Hazuki is sexual.

askme
askme

Rude, I was born on July 22 and I'm not a slut.

likme
likme

Yes, it's not even got an Android/iOS app. It's entirely browser-based.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

It's a browser game so it shouldn't be very difficult to get running on a PC even if they introduce artificial blocks.

Miho
Mi ho

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

FUCK I OVERSLEPT GOD DAMN IT I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

That said after watching the PV and seeing the pics, not a big fan of it but the Blue is hot.

Please, Japan please like it, please love it, CG needs to end, please, please.

Skullbone
Skullbone

It's Princess connect artist I guess

Emberburn
Emberburn

they look similar to that (not) ded rhythm idol game callled idol connect (aicone)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I'm surprised by the amount of hate I'm reading about Lantis, their style is not bad at all, fitting for an anime-style game and they release on schedule (unlike a certain other label I don't want to mention). What the hell do nips want?

inb4 muh instrumentals

Evilember
Evilember

This is the only screenshot I could find, and I can't access the site.

RavySnake
RavySnake

CHU CHU CHU CHU WA

Criminally underrated song, criminally underrated girl.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

snapback
oh i already hate you

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

You seem to still be half asleep. How is it going to affect CG?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Two Uzukis?
Twozukis?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I bet she's blacked too.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

if they introduce artificial blocks.
I don't get why the CG mobage does this

TechHater
TechHater

...they look better than the new imas girls

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Because it's easier to mess with the game on a PC.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Lawful evil: Shinimas gets translated.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Already the sexiest OL in the franchise.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I can she see likes dicks.

viagrandad
viagrandad

About that on time releases, it's going to be fun when Shiny Colors CDs take places in the schedule.

cum2soon
cum2soon

It's something I guess.

Methshot
Methshot

more """"fun"""" song, Lantis shit too normies for us patrician

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

One of the main trio is American soooo
Ai like Hamburger confirmed

Nojokur
Nojokur

Why? They handle SideM and ML's releases perfectly.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Sanagi Torajirou

Emberburn
Emberburn

Flatty Mcflat.

SniperGod
SniperGod

And now time to add even more to the load.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Alright, now it loaded fine.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

ESL-kun, go back to beddo.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

The fuck are these designs man, I know they flat out stated it was an entirely new direction but this is straying too far from [email protected] for my taste.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Does seem so.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

They never fell behind with anything, it won't be an issue, you don't have to worry about that.

takes2long
takes2long

yui what the FUCK

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Literally Rin 2.0
They couldn't even come up with new designs

TechHater
TechHater

4koma.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

What exactly is wrong with the art in your opinion? Is it because they have distinguishable faces?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

They're straight out of an eroge. But then again so are the ToP!!!!!!!!!!! outfits

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

There was nothing to "fall behind on" for the most part, mind you. Game exclusive songs were Columbia's field until TD, and TD has so far had only five original songs.

5mileys
5mileys

Shinimas
That sounds.... sinister

askme
askme

I like their designs and voices so far, and the idea of more OG-like gameplay interests me.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Lantis has been in charge of ML since the very beginning newfag.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

But she has HAIR!

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

What's an anime-style?

viagrandad
viagrandad

You'd be able to tell if you had a brain to use.

I was thinking VN too, just not eroge. I've only read shitty moege.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Nah, still won't stop "SHINE!" by the Cinderella Project.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I'm seriously fucking sick of the blonde-haired ultra-confident genki shitter archetype.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Original ML didn't have songs released in-game, retard. They were always direct to CD until TD and MTG.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Rin is a casual aloof girl.
The new one looks like a no-fun-allowed ojou.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I thought this game won't have a producer?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Not him but there's nothing wrong with artstyle. It's just very different from the other [email protected] Sakuragi would look very out of place next to these four, for example

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Meguru is FAT

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Is this going to be a new meme?

Methshot
Methshot

I was expecting that too, I'm very disappointed.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Maybe that paranoid faggot who screams about lovelivefags is actually sane.

massdebater
massdebater

Neo New Rin.

idontknow
idontknow

Reminds me of the Pawapro 'Success' mode.

Methshot
Methshot

Pfuhahaha
Who the fuck is coming up with these stats?

DeathDog
DeathDog

Probably more than one person, which explains the inconsistencies.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Miria you're my favorite loli.

massdebater
massdebater

bandori neo Rin
The arstyle is terrible. I'm glad nips hate it too

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Hello! We are the Illumination Stars!
Blue = Kazano Hiori
Red = Sakuragi Mano
Hachimiya Meguru

Our stories has finally began, right.
And it looks like the idols of 283 Pro will be coming one after the other.
I can't wait~

I want to hear about what Hiori-chan's excited about.
Eh?
Just spit it out, okay.

...I think I will make use of this experience to further more my idol activies.
Please do keep an eye, Producer.
So serious.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Please no, we need them to love it.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

If I want to see more of this art, I'll just play Re:Dive that is coming out soon.

I'm unironically looking forward to Sugar Heart voiced by Dooky Priconne.

viagrandad
viagrandad

She's more like Mugi than Rin.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

miria is 140cm and weights 36kg
not-rin is 154 and 43

Is Miria fat?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

It's the producer's. We'll have the first elementary school producer in [email protected]

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Miria is big for her age

massdebater
massdebater

"big for her age" loli

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

NotRin is underweight.

5mileys
5mileys

Way ahead of you

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Next OP thanks.

Evilember
Evilember

Please don't bully the manlet.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Mori's working fast.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Neat, thanks.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

But that isn't even [email protected]

likme
likme

Jesus christ she's stacked.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

shit where was this one hidden

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

New blonde is 90cm at age 16

HORMONES IN PLASTICS AND FOOD

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

The artstyle probably helps.

Booteefool
Booteefool

looks like a meme idol

takes2long
takes2long

No, CGs are not part of Shinimas.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

And yet
no tits

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

already back to thinking of CG
This is why other branches never have a chance.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

these are Sakuragi's meassures but she's a midget

Summer can't come soon enough.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

It just means that Miria has a really nice body.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Oh please, if anything he looks like a middle schooler.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I like SC's main theme more than Thank You and OneCin.

MPmaster
MPmaster

[email protected]: 83-56-82
[email protected]:78-55-79
[email protected]: 83-59-84
[email protected]: 78-54-77
[email protected]: 86-58-88
Will the other reds bully and tease her about her big fat tats? She already has a bulliable personality

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Who's gonna be the first Shiny husband?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Maybe if she actually shows them.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Risa is a cute bully.

SniperGod
SniperGod

The art is literally completely flat, you couldn't draw less if it was Chihaya, wtf.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

She needs anal BADLY.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Give it some time, man we know only about 3 so far.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

anal
Step off of Iori's turf, thot.

King_Martha
King_Martha

The strongest red is finally here.

cum2soon
cum2soon

who

likme
likme

Her tats are better on display here

FastChef
FastChef

Syukofag because he looks like the kind of guy that would drop his wife

cum2soon
cum2soon

NotRin looks almost as big than her.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What really disappoints me is the fact that SC looks so weak that it will not unite ML and SS and end the current franchise war. It's just something forgeteable like LoS.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Wait until the region locks, it'll be even more forgettable than LoS.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

unite ML and SS and end the current franchise war
As if that is something that can be achieved. People like to fight over silly things.

girlDog
girlDog

There is no franchise war outside of the stupid bullshit that one or two people force on /@/. And a new branch isn't going to stop their autism.

likme
likme

two different depictions both show 75 and 86 being the same but one has both flat and the other both big
Is the art direction even giving a single fuck with this branch?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Yeah it doesn't make sense when she literally has Airi's body proportions except shorter and NotRin has Miria's

w8t4u
w8t4u

Maybe she has a wide back or something like that?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Is this the anticipated 3rd Vision that I've been hearing rumors about?

Spamalot
Spamalot

She's fatter than Airi while being shorter, so yeah, she could've been just meatier overall, but it's obviously not something they thought of.

farquit
farquit

A girl with a gentle personality and an air of healing around her. The type that makes you want to protect them and will give you a smile just by being around them. A first year highschooler.

So if Ai and Mirai were energetic genki girls that wer rough offshoot derivatives of Haruka, it looks like Mano is built to be this demure relaxing girl that is more or less an offshoot derivative of Uzuki.

I like her already.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Will there be jiggle in the live2D segments?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Live2D games usually abuse of the jiggles, they look like shit but they're there so yeah most likely.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Aiko is that you
I like her already

King_Martha
King_Martha

I don't hate the new stuff but they definitely need to get those measurements in check, those kind of inconsistencies already doesn't bode well. New secretary is a cutie but too bad I'll never give her any money cause of region locking or whatever shit they pull out.

girlDog
girlDog

Uzuki
Not at all
She's more along the lines of Yumi or Aiko if you want a CG comparison.

hairygrape
hairygrape

gentle personality and an air of healing around her.
The type that makes you want to protect them
Fuck off Kana and Sakura. This is the real heir of Dooky.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Why do browser games region lock?

idontknow
idontknow

We don't even know if they would yet. At least panic after we get some info on that.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

To keep retards like you out.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Don't like the designs, don't like the mechanics, absolutely hate the lack of 3D. We'll see when it comes out.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Aiko
Her measurements drastically disagree.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Region Lock + SMS Verification is to stop bots.
With Android/iOS, they can ban device IDs. But for browser-based games, it's more difficult to keep bots away because they can just change IP. Thus, verification is required.

Soft_member
Soft_member

There is no heir to the Uzuki throne because she never was part of a proper idolmaster game in the first place, fuck off.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Imagine Aiko. But with Airi's body

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I'm sorry you won't get to play this new game.

Flameblow
Flameblow

absolutely hate the lack of 3D
It's a browser-game, and they're hardly going to make WebGL mandatory for a title intended for phones.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

She was in ofa!

StonedTime
StonedTime

Am I seeing girls I'm not supposed to be seeing yet here?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Part of the only [email protected] game that matters baby.
Fuck yeah CG.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

all this negativity

I'm disappointed too but I'm gonna force myself to like it to make 'our dear friend' upset.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

But I'm not you so I'll have no trouble.

askme
askme

Heh yeah bro that'll show "him"

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

She was in OFA and Shiny Festa though. And that's more "proper" [email protected] games than Mirai ever made it into.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Yep. Gray hair a cute.

Emberburn
Emberburn

There's a lot less than I expected.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Yeah it's a browser game, another one, and it's bad, I don't like it and that's it.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Wasn't Mirai also in OFA?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Yes.
This is why you don't reply to franchise war shitposters. They have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

But we already knew it's going to be a browser game. So what exactly were you expecting?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Please ignore the babby.

farquit
farquit

I think he's just upset it wasn't a ML spinoff.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Yes, but not Shiny Festa though.

Skullbone
Skullbone

She's in another one, they don't seem to give a fuck about hiding her.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Good designs to make up for it for example.

TechHater
TechHater

Mirai was in Shiny TV on PS3.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Please post more so we can wash the bad taste of SC out of our mouths.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

What kind of shitty school uniform design is this? It looks like something that you'd get from an American school.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

But she wasn't in the Vanilla Shiny Festa.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

That's pretty hot.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Truly epic dude.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Shiny Festa is the PSP and iOS versions, bab.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Love gray hair idols. Sort of like Ranko minus the drills.

Skullbone
Skullbone

News:
Archive of veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games: archive.is/09AzL
- CG Update (Feb 7th): veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games veekyforums.com/thread/204379302/video-games
- ML [email protected] SPARKLE 06 MP3 rip: - The [email protected]: Shiny Colors announced for Namco Bandai's BXD platform.
- SC President + OL:
- SC main unit: - SC other units: - SC official twitter + LINE: - SC game/music details: - SC PV01: - SC official website: - SC prereg + Feather Jewels campaign: - SC 4gamer article: - SC 4koma 000 raw+TL:

Pastebin of next thread OP (copy from RAW paste data): pastebin.com/RbCnkLtp
It's Nina's birthday tomorrow, I think.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

He wasn't talking about CG though.

Illusionz
Illusionz

trying to scold someone as if you're an oldfag and know about the games
get all the facts wrong

SSbabs are truly retarded.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

all that sc spam
ugh

likme
likme

Oh...

twitter.com/sp_exd/status/961219537432543232

hairygrape
hairygrape

Overhyped beyond belief

StonedTime
StonedTime

And neither was I, but it seems you can't go without thinking about CG for even a few seconds.

takes2long
takes2long

they didn't even draw new art for the new LoS event
Are you fucking kidding me right now Ken

Methshot
Methshot

To be fair, if you're in /@/ it makes sense to always be thinking about the most dominant branch all the time.

Flameblow
Flameblow

And minus the chuuni most likely. I think the chuuni is gonna be the purple haired girl here who I think is also not-Mika from the silhouettes.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I'm honestly impressed

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Shiny Festa released on 2012
Million Live released on 2013

Yes, because Mirai already existed back in 2012.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Buh buh PS3 port!!

Flameblow
Flameblow

are you fucking serious

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Stop replying to them or you're as bad as them.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Fuck Akatsuki. Scamco should find new developer for LoS.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Fuck off

Spamalot
Spamalot

Oh boy, they sure work fast.

Snarelure
Snarelure

there are people here who unironically play LoS
sad!

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

nips shitting on lantis

Are they projecting their hate for Columbia in Lants?

5mileys
5mileys

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

She literally is just Tawawa Kouhai.

idontknow
idontknow

Jesus. Already a better and bustier hottie than the other OLs.

likme
likme

Lantis has always been hated. Nothing to do with Columbia.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Actual question.
Why would they choose HTML5/browser port for their new series?
Isn't it kinda, dying?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Dying game.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Since when?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

They actually showed like half the cast

Bidwell
Bidwell

[email protected], since ML started and Scamco announced they'd be going to Lantis with them.

Huh? What is dying?

Playboyize
Playboyize

so we know the appereance from 9 so far with this

DeathDog
DeathDog

twintailed megane

Best girl already.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

HTML5 isn't exactly dying but there really are better options out there to use.

FastChef
FastChef

[email protected], since ML started and Scamco announced they'd be going to Lantis with them.

Said no one ever.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

delicious Chie-chan

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Do you get your information from this place?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

It seems you do.

takes2long
takes2long

People here love Lantis, though. It's nips that don't.

Techpill
Techpill

[email protected] of Exile

RumChicken
RumChicken

it's the Parvati incident again

Nojokur
Nojokur

New thread:

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What that?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Hopefully with a much smaller tree...

likme
likme

HTML5 is still immature, if anything. Especially on mobile, support is far from perfect. Scamco and Drecom seem to be anticipating it to take over everything in the future so they're trying to be established players by the time it happens. Hence BXD and the new platform.
So this [email protected] title is created solely for the purpose of pushing that platform. It's not that HTML5 was picked to make the new [email protected] game, but rather the [email protected] brand was picked to push the BXD platform.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Well this is Awkward.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Well, it's easier to support an open standard like HTML than it is to rely on a proprietary engine like Unity in order to deal with various different mobile platforms.

MPmaster
MPmaster

favorite branch in the franchise keeps getting fucked over
I’m getting numb to this disappointment.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Woah there. Unity is much, much easier to work with for game development as it will take care of so many things for you on its own.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Will @ ever stop talking about Bang Dream? No? It's time to lay down some Bandpills.

Bandpilling the World
May the bandpilled world shine
Bandpilling the world
It's an Idol world, which will soon belong to Bands, CHANGE!!

twitter.com/BandoriParty/status/960770031067041793
어서 오십시오

Bang Dream KR server went online on 6 February 2017. The Great Invasion of Idol Territory Korea has begun.

youtube.com/channel/UC5e7xrYUAf7wIOcFFyOf46A/videos
KR server YT Channel.

twitter.com/RyelSp/status/960699154988240896
Julia and her BF are going to Seoul on 24/2.

Have you checked out the Bang Dream Chinese Channel?

youtube.com/BanGDreamGirlsBandParty
Bang Dream EN Channel. Might as well check this out too.

docs.google.com/document/d/1lGpXqOPytFGTOTaIHksh4M-tRLJnXhNFppl9UTvjuS8/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1-2NTRXXQf0dzXiIGUJ7MDrCceBFFaAUOJmWVuOxX2R0/edit
New Event Stories have been translated.

bilibili.com/video/av19101819
ICYMI. Julia and the Girls in Taiwan.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZgAcNE5YPY
An amazing new song from Julia and the Girls. Light Delight.

Have you checked out the Bang Dream Chinese Channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghDvfnmT6Tw
18452 visited Garuparty.

bilibili.com/video/av19173786
The Latest Poppin Radio with Julia and her Posse.

Bandpilling the WORLD!!
Draw an unchanging Bang Dream

Emberfire
Emberfire

Some bullshit in FGO that involved literal copy paste designs between cards just like this.

Evilember
Evilember

As a wise user said, wanting to fuck someone of the same sex doesn't make you gay, just like having a side of vegetables with your steak doesn't make you a vegetarian

Inmate
Inmate

It just makes you an omnivore, silly

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I said that about lolis, not homos you fucking fruitcake.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Download Bang Dream KR here.

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakaogames.bangdreamkr
IOS: itunes.apple.com/kr/app/id1308168618

whereismyname
whereismyname

Ranko is my fallen angel

do people really think this is going to overtake CG? It’d be lucky enough to do better than TD

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Post it in the new thread bro.

Methshot
Methshot

CG babies blown the FUCK out!

How's it feel to be on the losing side now, suckers?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

No. It's wishful thinking by the usual sperglords who hate CG with a passion.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Ignore the franchise war shitposters.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It's more likely to kill TD than SS funnily enough.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Yuuki is my long idolchild. And I seriously like this pairing.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Yes, but it has licensing fees, and there's always the potential that the platform will be abandoned, even if that's incredibly unlikely in Unity's case. It's a good engine and it's popular for a reason (although that leads to a somewhat sour reputation due to it being actually too easy to use to shit games out). But it's still proprietary.

HTML isn't going away any fucking time soon, on the other hand. And HTML written twenty-five years ago still works on modern browsers. And modern frameworks like React help take a lot of the pain out of development too (even though I personally feel that the current trends of HTML/Javascript development are absolute fucking lunacy). So it's a more... robust, future-proof option. Kinda.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

posting in the dead thread with the waifu posts
That's very considerate of you bandpiller, you're a good dude.

Ako best girl

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

fuck off you fucking worthless piece of shit
post your crap in the appropriate thread
enjoy your fucking (You)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

How's it feel to be on the losing side now
Was that supposed to be a subtle double-bait? Are you admitting ML was losing to CG?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Damn, I would've missed the new thread if you guys didn't reply to the bandpiller, thanks!

StonedTime
StonedTime

Everything else aside, I think the biggest question is whether other developers will really follow suit. Will HTML5 become something preferred by game developers to make browser games? This platform starts with just 4 games so they need to somehow make this appealing to 3rd party developers.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Syuko is my foxy wife.

5mileys
5mileys

toot

cum2soon
cum2soon

Most mobage last a few fucking years at most, I really doubt they care much about future proofing anything.

Spamalot
Spamalot

They're not building just this one game. They're building four games and a full platform. BXD has a long term plan.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

ML died for this

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Chie is my little sister girlfriend.

Emberfire
Emberfire

BXD isn't the only HTML5 games platform (I'm pretty sure there are others), it's just Namco Bandai's. They wanna push it as hard as they can so they can get a slice of that sweet microtransaction pie, without any pesky platform holders (like Apple and Google) stealing any off the plate.

HTML5 is very robust for the development of any kind of application, no matter how fucking retarded it might be (such as Slack, a 150MB IRC client that takes up multiple gigabytes of RAM), and I don't see any reason why games can't be built in it. This is more about BXD than HTML5. This game exists because BXD exists, not the other way around.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

BXD is Namco Bandai and Drecom's. And they're the ones who're trying to go with a mobile focus first in a world where app games have taken over.

But yes, this game exists because of BXD. That's true. But just these four games alone won't be enough to really make things succeed.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Syoko is my mushroom idol.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Momoko Suou is my wife.

Nojokur
Nojokur

ksmz is mine.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Shiho is my daughter-wife.

happy_sad
happy_sad

New thread:

Welcome to the family, girls.

Snarelure
Snarelure

last for uzuki

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Chie Omega.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Why was that apron picture deleted? Does someone not like nude butts?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I didn't posted that, but I think that was the reason

Soft_member
Soft_member

That was kinda dumb. I'd understand if tits or vag were showing, but it was just a butt.

viagrandad
viagrandad

It was deleted for being CGtrash.

Lunatick
Lunatick

It was deleted because Chie and Yukari are bad girls.

Methshot
Methshot

My bad gir- Or not. I don't want Chie.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Big butts.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Meguru's big fat half-american tits.

Booteefool
Booteefool

WELCOME BACK