pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Last thread

First for Gondola!

do triggers still work or is this guide outdated

What's the easiest way to set up a soundboard usable in vrchat? I've never tried it. I want to use voice lines from a game.

WoW inn? last time I was there, vrchat started lagging like hell after a few minutes, had to kill the process.

I'm going to make my avatar a big handsome chad and then I'll Proteus Effect myself into being confident, outgoing and successful.

Probably the easiest way you’d have to be in desktop mode.

Nice vr socks

OKAY, FINALLY THINK I GOT MY NEW AVATAR WORKING besides there occasional black spots on her fingernails or around the mouth for no reason WHERE THE MEETUP AT?

>2018
>no psycho avatar yet

Well, then you’d have to fuck me and Dot.

Thanks so much, Lainbro~

Hotkeys in desktop

If you're using PTT in VR you might be able to set up something with voice attack

I am, I don't have VR.
Looking on google gives me like 50 different answers and I have no idea which of them are legit.

I don't know who either of you are but if you're cute anime girls, deal.

good night /vrg/

You’d obviously have to minimize both screens unless you have dual screens. Then all you gotta do iplay the sounds while your mic is on.

are you the kong thats trying to get their overrides working or something? If so you can just join off me because you added me the last time
unless you arent then i unno'

Goodnight bro~

Now hold on just a second there player. When did he get leg tracking? I was having lewd fun with him a couple nights ago but nothing like this.

good night Dot

I am the kong and I think it all works now
>inb4 snail marker still broken

night

Just today

uh
help?

>tfw recorded the fusion
>go back to check the footage
>no audio because I had been fucking with audio setting earlier
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

give me the robocop model i need to make him my test subject

upload anyways

What's a simple to use program for it?
I have never done anything with audio before oddly.

the audio was inverted so...eh.

well unless you're another kong I don't see you at all

too much movement looks awful with leg trackers because they vibrate slightly on impact

> go to random pug
>a nappa talking shit to people
>in character

My name tags weren't working so I wasn't sure if he was the one from here.

ANYONE

Why being a magical anime girl with big milkies is so hard and expensive? It should be like a basic need for a sane human being.

>tfw use a kind of annyoing squeaky voice because if I speak english normally I sound like a completely monotone turbo sperg
At least it fits with my avatar.
Autist life is hard. I'm not at all suited for this game. Which makes me sad because it's fun.

lol dude this shit has become basically the same as any Veeky Forums

This circlejerkin is extreme.

wait a sec is that a LAIN model I see?

>so I wasn't sure if he was the one from here.
"the one from here" isnt actually from here. He's just some guy we found who was real chill so he hangs out with the /vrg/ group occasionally

god damnit i shouldnt have laughed at this

lain is pretty cool, she's got a CRT shader.

I use a hologram shader on that model myself.
Still need to delete parts of it though so it looks ideal.

So much suffering just to be a cute loli

lain's house!
more was added but everyone moved away

no it's okay we don't have a scoliosis loli yet

Why do you guys all use blender instead of like literally anything else? Is it because of CATS?

Two of them, by the looks of it.

Don't suppose a kind user has experience with fixing such a thing?

That, plus you don't have to bother with pirating anything. It probably helps that all the tutorials are based around using Blender as well.

99% of us aren't good enough to make our own models from scratch. We use blender because we're usually porting already-rigged MMD models and blender has plugins that streamline the workflow.

Why did you ask? New to VRChat? Welcome!

Hey, woops! I'm woops!

I got sidetracked sorry, one minute!

I'm conflicted about my behavior here, like I crossed some kind of barrier.
Normally I'm kinda buzzed when playing but I ran out of beers tonight so there's not even that excuse. I guess has a point.

More bothered by my continued ineptitude on the dance floor though.

so thats what those drawings aere
i was confused

ooooh mm aahh

I tried to move things to c4d and back to blender with fbx files but shit always got a bit fucked when re-importing into blender
I tried a few presets besides the default one then gave up, I have no problems going c4d > fbx > unity, knowing my blender skills i'm actually importing the fbx wrong even though it's just 2 button presses

is uploading not working

Not necessarily that I'm new, I'm just trying to understand why anybody would use blender by choice

btw if this is the user who felt left out of lewding, we rarely seem to come across one another. If I'm wrong, I guess nothing changes..

Because it's easy to use and free. It's just VRchat, what quality do you expect?

I've used 3dsmax, maya, and blender.

I only use blender now because it's the most intuitive in terms of design.

>it's the most intuitive in terms of design.

>Toss Musashi into Unity and push it thought quickly just to see what people are up to
>Almost everyone is gone
>Go to Avatar Testing
Of all things to fuck up, the top of the hair floating around like poorly implemented dynamicbones is odd

Goodnight Lainanon.

Cajun Illidan

I wasn't even online. Or was I? Guess you'll just have to start lewding everyone you notice

please don't bully Chara

I did my best to convey your message to them when they came back but then someone pressed the clear cube so it was all deleted anyway

i saw some lf it and it was deleted as i read it

Is K. I just don't like leaving without saying so, feels like I'm ditching or something.

I don't want to be a bother.

>titty in my face
>a bother

I love Jr!

Ctrl+N REEEEEEEEEE

You should be more concerned with this one than the other.

I'm pretty sure my vive wands can't do that, user

>mfw I discover 2 spells while trying to cast one of the basic ones
being a wizard is hard

Not a Cat, you better fucking be on tonight. How late do you people go until? I'm seeing all these screenshots with smug, Chara,
Not a Cat, Luud. None of you were even around when I left at 6am local time, except briefly Luud.

what is it like to lewd a cosmic wizard?

we're all already off

6am was 4 hours ago, I'd figure as much. Just wondering what the deal is.

I think by tonight he means wednsday night, given it's past 6 AM for the man already.

Well I don't know if I was lucky or not, but they were in stock so I went for it without any other considerations.

Are you serious right now user?

I shouldn't have stayed on VRChat that late but its nice like I have anything else to do sadly

Just got a rift from ebay for 300 dollarydoos aw yea

>woman talks
>10 guys orbit around her
>server essentially dies until only the orbiters are left

>Orbiters circle around the woman
>They get into pissing contest with animations trying to see which of them can impress the lady voice hardest
>Even the grill is lagging and the mutes scatter, instance is left with just orbiters and 1 grill
>The grill tries to find a new instance with good topics, unknowing that it's her presence / voice that fucks up the good times
Mute > cute voice

Between you and Not a Cat, I really feel like I'm falling behind without these trackers. I've said it before, but it's not even really a money issue for me. I just don't want to spend all this money and then have to downgrade from the Rift controllers to the Vive wands, especially as a mute who relies on non-verbal communication. And so, until Oculus or a third party get their shit together, I get left behind.

Kinect screwdriver will hopefully arrive today and I can hopefully play with it at the weekend. The CPU usage alone will make it un-viable in most scenarios, though.

what cpu do you have, and what ghz is it set to?

4690k, easy OC'd 40%. I'll bump it up, but VRChat is maxing my CPU out either way. Adding in Driver4VR, which supposedly is a CPU hog, wont end well. Unless it somehow uses the other cores that VRChat isn't taking advantage of? I don't know how this stuff works.

did you go in the SDK settings and see if you could change the client?