/lolg/ - League of Legends general

Old: Chill thread edition

eyosongive.us

yes, not being a fuckwit

xth for my wife Syndra

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

BRING BACK BLANK

>BBQ steals the baron

Anyone want to duo with a dumb top main platfag on NA?

should i max q first for big damage or e for more spins
garen btw

Q if you're a man.
E if you're a bitch.

I've been stuck in Silver for almost four years now. Can't play enough ranked to get out because of college education and my overwhelming axiety/self-hate issues.

Do I or do I not seek professional help to fucking like myself more and just play the game better? Or is there something else I'm missing?

BEST MOM

I'm losing every game as Lulu, even with Kog as my adc.
What do I need to focus on? Should I be rushing Ardent?

CertainlyT is reworking Akali
So far apparently she lanes like Talon now and snowballs like a mother fucker. We also know thanks to scarra that she has 2 completely unique never before seen mechanics on her kit. Is it safe to say she's going to be permabanned?

do you imagine life being somehow better if you were gold?

Reminder to cum inside your support!
She's been trying hard and deserves it!

Gay.

G R O M P
R
O
M
P

No because we don't know shit about her. Save the reactionary bullshit for when the time comes.

>she lanes like Talon now
you mean complete shit?

>GROMP

Why did nobody tell me Tahm Kench toplane was this much fun

I do, but I'd be truly happy once I reached my main goal which was plat. I'd be even happy at this point to get out of Silver. I just want to get the fuck out and finally learn to be happy with myself in game instead of getting angry at my death again.

It feels like I'm in a faulty robot user. I've been playing for four years and would like to see some fucking progress aside from climbing all the way from Bronze V to Silver 1 in one season.

who?

This. Can we discuss how Riot is fucking stupid for deciding 'these assassins get delays on their kits and these ones don't'.

FAKER EXPOSED!

>CertainlyT
Can't wait for her to teleport around the entire map and oneshotting everyone with a 20s invis on a 5s cooldown

try using your brain when you play

>don't discuss your opinions on the game
HMMMMMMMMMMM

I do and unfortunately in runs in emotional circles when I fuck up or lose. It feels like I've learned and improved a grand total of fucking nothing.

>Faker jobs
>the rest of SKT can't do a single thing on their own
>the bang and wolf show
Will someone get this man out of this has-been team?

Ardent/redemption/locket should more or less make kog unkillable unless they're actually running it down mid

FIX TOP LANE

t. stupid adc main

>Jax in Korea time
>Warmogs
>Adapative helm
>Junglers doing less damage than supports like Janna

THE
STATE
OF
THE
JUNGLE

>I want the game to revolve around Retard City AKA Bot Lane

Yes let's discuss our opinions on a topic that we have absolutely no information on outside of hearsay, so we can start climbing the walls in panic, that makes a lot of sense.

>People in comp absolutely hate taking any risks and play as safely as possible
No shit?

What about my other teammates in a team fight? Do I ignore them and just focus on supporting kog?

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for kill yourself

>Gnar is the new S2 Renekton
Discuss

Fuck them, your job is to suck off the kog'maw and keep him alive
As long as you keep him safe he has enough damage to 1v5

faggots lmao

At least renekton can get punished if he falls behind, gnar can farm from 8 screens away with Q

Bang was the one mostly responsible for the loss at worlds.

kill yourself

Yordle sluts

I want to force myself onto a female yordle.

Gnar is countered by most champions with a gapcloser.

Where did I state that? Im just saying you dont have to be a NEET or socially inept guy taht plays all day to get somewhere.
Diamond is achievable to everyone that plays 10 games a week and wants to improve.
>High ranking and valued
The fact that you get overruled by an anonymous internet minority known for bitching means Riot doesnt value anyone over the image their consumers have of them. Which in turn makes them look like ass kissing spineless faggots.
>News channel wasting time on a dying game.
Come on now
>Comparing a drunk bitchfit to a neo nazi
Come on man be real. I've made some huge fuckups that costet my employee a fuckton of money, maybe even more than I have currently earned him but he still has my back. Not every company is a spineless ass kissing corp. Right now hes paying for my 3 year long higher education (I'm this guy )
>Riot approves of Burch's borderline pedophilia, DanielZKleins Cringeworthy comments and social media fuckups, CertainlyTs cancerous gamedesing without even requesting an apology for their playerbase
>But firing Sanjuro for drunkenly flaming a streamer you permaban for toxicity is not ok.
Ok.

kill yourself

>renekton uses e to dash onto gnar
>gnar jumps away
>renekton is now slowed by a boomerang and took half his health to gnar w

same, but the other way around

Most of the problems with toplane isn't with toplane itself, but with how oppressive junglers are now that they don't need to farm as much.

Okay I'll do as you say. If anyone tries to tell mme to save them instead I'm gonna tell them user told me to suck off kog instead and to eat shit.
ty for tips

Like I said the fact that DZK still has a job after his fiasco in 2016 is nothing short of miraculous. CertainlyT's shitheaded design concepts are a completely unrelated issue.

Fucking retard, stop replying to him. He is entertaining himself with your rage.
Don't feed the troll

Doubt he's gonna stop, considering how he spends his free time by replying to random posts copying someone else's folder.

xth for I'm gonna stop playing League till Stopwatch gets removed.

I've been around since season 3 and I don't think Riot has ever done anything this unfun before.

Rewatching your replays and critically analyzing your mistakes can vastly improve your performance so long sa you don't fall into the trap of using replays to justify assigning blame onto teammates.

Discuss

oh shit

>riot wants you to believe watching sivir and azir clear waves for an hour and a half is entertaining

SKT steals baron back

>Girl I know plays League
>Playing with her one day in norms
>She tells me she thinks Jhin is hot

what the fuck is wrong with women

Indifference, Ornn is crap and actually could stand some buffs anyway.

They gave Stopwatch a pretty hefty nerf with the upcoming patch.

Hashshitshit on suicide watch and a chance to kill his cat on stream

Riot still doesn't know how to balance Ornn

Swain's out
my verdict: Spammy Q and E, Ult CD is bad and annoying, damage is OK. bit boring to play.
Skins: tyrant is green, is alright, not worth the money anymore. northern front is very blue, maybe too much, bilgewater is basically just normal swain's red
Gameplay: consists of putting your W down and landing a root to pull them into it, since it's basically undodgeable, followed up by some Q spam, when your ult is up you do a lot of damage if it's maxed, but still feels off.
Build: I found the greatest success by purchasing a lot of magic pen and liandries, with rylai's.
final thoughts: boring, but ok I guess, dunno why you would pick him instead of any of the other midlane mages to be honest. top is annoying to play against because you have no %dmg, and no damage amp, so you're up there wailing on brick walls most of the time.

A good deal of CertainlyT's prestige within Riot comes from the fact that his champions, tohugh broken and troublesome to balance, tend to have a very large fanbase that will eagerly buy their skins. Since it's so profitable for Riot, they'll keep giving him a very long leash.

>Junglers gank
>LMAO BETTER JUNGLER WINS EVERY LANE DECIDED BY FUCKING JUNGLER GG RIOT
>Junglers don't gank
>LMAO NICE PVE'ING RETARDS FUCKING MASTER YI AND SHYVANA RIGHT CLICKING SHIT GG RIOT

>he doesn't shower daily
>he doesn't shave
>he doesn't wear clean clothes

user, why are you such a piece of shit?

WAIT
Do I do this with any adc I pair with or only Kog?

>inhales deeply

>everyone called they'd nerf ornns w harder after removing invuln
gee whoda guessed

>Boy I know plays League
>Playing with him one day in norms
>He tells me he thinks Annie is hot
what the fuck is wrong with men

Hypercarries like kog/vayne absolutely, shit like ezreal should be able to keep themselves alive though
basically if they can 1v5 with their damage you sit on them

>with how oppressive junglers are now that they don't need to farm as much.
That's bullshit because the jungle changes make both farming and actively counter jungling far more vital than in the previous season.

I want to fertilize this plant.

I only shave when I have to go do something important.

The fact that junglers are free to gank and snowball lanes also means that junglers that do no not gank early and often are putting their team at a disadvantage. So long as the ganking meta continues, and it will continue so long as catchup xp and healthy clearings exist, the game will be mostly decided by the jungler.

Jhin IS hot though. He's tall, sexy, artistic, and mysterious. You wouldn't understand.

>boy I know plays league
>I don't play league
>tell him league is for faggots
>cum in his ass

>Guy I know plays League
>Playing with him one day in norms
>He tells me he thinks Illaoi is hot

what the fuck is wrong with men

every day of your life should be important to you

>He doesn't want to get BLACKED by Illaoi

Assassins btw 4Head

My life is worth less than dirt.

More than the previous season, but far less than any other season. Catchup xp and healthy clearings are responsible for that.

>snusnu mommy
>not hot
Homo

Can you really not understand why a girl would like Jhin

Watching kha try to have an impact is legitimately depressing

>nearly 1000 sivir cs
Why does SKT keep picking this game stalling whore who just delays the inevitable and can't win fights?

I want to play Ashe but she's shit :(

got a foot thicker than her thigh

Catch up experience was fucking gutted you clown. Junglers absolutely need to farm to stay relevant now and again both power farming and counter jungling are far more vital now. You think Shvyana is known for her ganking prowess? Get fucking real. The best junglers right now are the ones that can actually invade and fight the enemy jungle early. And Sejuani. The junglers that try to chain gank nonstop are the ones that end up being fucking useless after a while. Your 5 kills mean jack shit if you only have 50 CS at 20 minutes.

A gapcloser + stun + auto from Renekton should outtrade the Gnar hard, specially if the Renekton swerves to the side as soon as Gnar hops away isntead of trying to pursue him. He will hit the Renekton with a single boomerang shot if at all, and Gnar denitely won't be able to proc the 3-hit passive with just that.

Unless you're high diamond+ you can play basically anything with success

Just pick her into Jhin, oh wait nevermind even fucking Jhin can outduel her lol.

how did skt not finish this yet

Play the gay demon of many arrows and purple pants, he is basically the meta Ashe rn