>should've bought more
>cry
>looking for nxt coin

Any coins to take off soon ? Serious pick

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maid

How the fuck did you miss the ETH train?

Anyway ETH is literally the only coin that will consistently, without a doubt, go up. It is the only coin I feel comfortable using as a reserve currency. Not Bitcoin because that shit could crash but ETH is pretty much gold.

I bought 1 eth when it was at 15... i put money on the right horses but not enough money

golem

Mitigated risk. Don't worry about it.

Still only spending $15 on it...not sure why you bought in at all to be honest. Imagine if someone put a dollar into it. Now he has maybe $9 or something like that. Yay.

XtraBYtes (XBY)
Thank me later user

XRP and NEM is still affordable at pennies level. They will go to $1 when total crypto MC hits 100b.

I can't believe you're all behaving like Jews and curryniggers looking for a bargain for every little coin.

You deserve to miss the rocket.

other tha c-cet where else can i buy xby? or atleast help me transfer money to c-cet

you can get it on yoshit

why could bitcoin crash??

what about GNT? arent they releasing brass this month? Also looking at tezos for pump and dump

XRP NEM GNT are all long term hold. They have good market cap and healthy volumes.

Problem is if you have limited funds, which to buy for the fastest gains and then transfer to the other coins. It's about timing.

Tezos for pump and dump? You think that billionaire is backing his wall street buddies from Tezos?

I think he's on to something.

But aren't they are on their high now?

what do you mean? tezos for long term hold?

Bitbean.

Mr bean will be feautures soon in a major motion picture

Actual money to be made with tezos i think long term

don't talk about that here. keep it private and lowkey.
>slack

>looking for nxt coin

You've already found it OP

NXT: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/

You can thank me July 23

golem/maid etc a shit, blockchains can't compete with servers for storage or processing

might be fine for a P&D, but def don't hold

>XRP and NEM is still affordable at pennies level.

What the hell does that even mean

$100 of ripple is the exact same value as $100 of anything else

wait until after the ico to shill it.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

You are an idiot.

can you link me the slack?