Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/31 - 02/08 Live Parade "always" (Tomoe, Hina)
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/09 (Miho, Yuzu, Rin, Misaki)
>Party: 02/05 - 03/05
>Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Gacha: 01/31 - 02/11 (Mizuki, Mami, Emily)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 02/05 - 02/11 (Teru, Suzaku)
>Event Gacha: 02/03 - 02/13 (Amehiko, Hideo)
>SR Rate Up: 01/29 - 02/08 Altessimo

NEWS:
>Archive of : archive.is/09AzL
- CG Update (Feb 7th): - ML M@STER SPARKLE 06 MP3 rip: - The iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors announced for Namco Bandai's BXD platform.
- SC President and OL: - SC main unit: - SC other units: - SC official twitter and LINE: - SC game/music details: - SC PV01: - SC official website: - SC prereg and Feather Jewels campaign: - SC 4gamer article: - SC 4koma 000 raw+TL: UPCOMING:
Feb 10th/11th: Hatsuboshi Enbu encore screenings
Feb 14th, 8PM JST: THE@TER BOOST stream: Feb 14th: SM 3rd ANNIVERSARY DISC 02

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NrTfPjNu
idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=39195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CG
ALWAYS
WINS

Delete LoS.

YEAH!

I think this is everyone so far?

>those tiny tits
>86

So why is it called Shiny Colors if the theme is "wings" and "flying into the sky"?

Hey boys.

Best thing out of SC so far with exception of the twins.

Is it a good time to start on Deresute?

Sure there's free single rolls right now.

With 150+ songs, anytime is a good time.

I’d say it is

If you want to reroll for Limited Miho or Yuzu sure.

F

Yeah sure go whatever. It's a fine and functional game. TD too, but it has slower updates. Avoid LoS at all costs though.

No.

What did he mean by this?

what a bunch of generic basic bitches

Don't listen to this guy Just look at him, he even quoted the wrong post! The best game available for you right now is LoS! You won't regret playing it!

283 is the number of days they are going to last?

Everyone should play Stella Stage and buy all the catalogs.

That's if they're lucky.

It just dawned on me. Why does this look like the shit konami’s making?

Pretty much all of the current crop of iDOLM@STER games are good, even Stella Stage to a certain degree. The only one I'm feeling sour towards is LoS, but we should've known that Ken was an incompetent retard from the moment SideM first launched and then immediately went into five-straight-months of maintenance.

>Mano has that squeaky sounds like she's gonna break into tears any second now voice
God fucking dammit. If she's the main Red (i.e. The person that's gonna be shoved in your face 75% of the time), then I'm really not looking forward to this.

He was so enthralled by iM@S that the wait for this post to be complete is going to rival the time Miura's spent in hiatus for Berserk.

>current crop of iDOLM@STER games

Stelle Stage and Theater Days?

Ken went to war with the troops he had, unfortunately for him they weren't much.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

still makes me wonder why SideM dropped the idol produce style first event with a free Kyosuke to become more jewish with SRs

Maybe if they stuck with the original developer, things might have even been better.

What the HECK these girls are way better. Konami can't get away with this.

B-But I wanted Producerm@ster.

Shut up homo.

Sakura Kinomoto is my favorite tokimeki.

Watch Ken add BaneP, TakeP and IshiP to the LoS roster as a last ditch PLEASE PLEASE PLAY LoS effort.

how can we possibly compete with such H I G H Q U A L I T Y D E S I G N S

I want to rest my head on her chest.

Place bets on who's the most popular

3rd girl from right to left, best girl.

It's pretty hard

Resting it on the ground should give you an impression of what it would feel like.

notRin

>Being this delusional

But I'll be closer to her heart.

The new Blue lead seems quite popular already.
I prefer the Yellow lead though. I like her tits and short height.

You'd actually crush it

Columbia is absolutely old and busted and they can't keep up with their schedules. Lantis and their anisongs are definitely what's more popular, it's only natural Scamco is trying to severe its ties with Columbia and work with Lantis more.

Flat chests are so damn sexy

hmmmmm

I wonder what kind of idol the girl on the far right with the glasses and hat will be.

The FakeRanko with the long gray hair. Oh, who am I kidding. It's going to be the Rin lookalike.

Fun fact: Columbia made more iM@S songs last year than Lantis.

An even funnier fact: Columbia is a whole year behind on SS's CDs release.

She gon be crushin fer sure

SC Red and SC Blue might have my favorite designs out of all main Reds and Blues.

Not really feeling SC Yellow's design, I feel like she looks too much like Miki and Miki already has like 4 other clones through iM@s. Scamco tries really hard to replicate perfection, but they just can't.

I'll take bet on far left being my favorite.

>short height
Oh... oh.

Are Red and Pink twins?
Their silhouettes even have the same pose, just mirrored. Their designs seem very simillar too based on those puchis.

>second from the right
I do not like this megane girl. Her smug aura mocks me.

Show me the loli

Sex.

pastebin.com/NrTfPjNu

So? No shit they're prioritizing making new songs over releasing old songs on CD because the game needs songs for events.
Just last year they made 14 original songs on top of all the CD releases including CG theater anime CDs, Master Seasons and Master Primal.
Lantis has jack shit in comparison. Lantis has never had to make songs every month to keep a game going.

The SS releases come with the featured unit, a new solo for a CG, and some other third song.

Since they stopped doubling up on solo songs, it’s fair to say the thing holding them back is the third recording. There haven’t been any new misc recordings, and they really don’t want to burn through the remaining CGs that need a second song.

Stop.

Namco Bandai owns Lantis. Or at least part of it.

The more they keep this stuff in-house, the more money they can make.

Back to CGspam it is.

Yes, but it's funny how you people keep forgetting that the entire Little Stars and Master Seasons album series are a thing. Not to mention that Election CDs and the whole remake of Koi Kaze to boot.

It's not like they skimped out on releasing im@s songs. It's just that they redirected focus to other CD series and moved the Starlight Master series on the backburner for the time being. There was Master Primal too if we're going beyond the scope of CG.

Lantis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bamco.

Continue.

CG and SC wins baby.

Teru deleted my virginity.

I find their designs rather lackluster, honestly. They’re all safe. Nothing stands out about them when compared to the other trios.

Keep crying about Sakura no Koro.

he didnt

was he gentle?
I hope he wasn't

From the looks of things, I just have to follow your example if I want to cry.

>Her smug aura mocks me.
I'll hold my reservations about her until we get a crystal clear picture of her and her voice. But I am liking the black sleek look of her clothes and twin tails.

It's not like the other trios stand out in any way either, I'd say SC Blue is the main idol that stands out the most in terms of design.

No? I'm willing to wait actually. They blasted us with a shit ton of new CG CDs in the latter half of 2017. And that's not even including the monthly 1-2 new songs in Deresute.

And besides, the more time I have to come to terms with the fact that ANATA WO MITSUMETETAAA will get NTR'd away from Tamami, the better.

meh, SC looks kinda meh desu, looks like they're using those shitty models from bang girls for commus too.
i'll prereg anyways for free rolls, but noit loooking forward to this.

I wanna have rough handholding and deep noserubbing with this !Rin

You just know that she'll get upgraded to ARATA NA KAZE WO FUKUUUU instead.

I wonder who will be the next walking sex?

No, no please, Sae excels in that line.

President: Amai Tsutomi
283 Production's President. Acts like a dandy, but often fails at it.
Favorite phrase is "Don't take me lightly."
A person with a cool and level-headed composure.
Manages public relations and general business operations, among others.
Because of that, he is not seen often in the office.

Staff: Nanakusa Hazuki
Part of 283 Production's staff.
Always sleepy, but is a multi-talented person who handles the idol's vocal and dance lessons, as well as their make-up.
Is strict with the President for some reason.

idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=39195

why? I can bully Tamami for that

>Favorite phrase is "Don't take me lightly."
The pun here doesn't come across.

>Not attending lives to get early access to enjoying unreleased song

Why is literally everything about this game more ugly than the previous ones?

I'd rather fuck ken desu

Now that we can cross “HTML5” off the list of CG killers what’s next?

I'd rather wait for Bamco/Drecom/BXD/whatever for more details about the game itself.
I hope they don't geoblock this shit.

It's honestly pretty bad. None of the girls look interesting enough. And the "gameplay" shown in the trailer looks shit.

Ken is super cute though.

I just wanna hear the musketeers song

>Manages public relations and general business operations, among others.
So already better than the other OLs? Especially Ken.
>Is strict with the President for some reason.
Already less